• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lana and Claire Share Cock Ch. 02

Lana and Claire Share Cock Ch. 02

12

NOTE: This is a direct continuation of Lana and Claire Share Cock (imagine that). I split the story up because it was running long, and because it changes categories. I strongly suggest you read part one before continuing here. If, for whatever reason, you don't want to, here is a quick recap on what happened:

Gavin, a mover, was helping to pack the belongings of Todd and Todd's wife, Lana, into a U-haul. While Todd, a hot-tempered big guy (he hired Gavin to help because his back injury restricts him from doing much himself), was out in the truck organizing things, Lana seduced Gavin, eventually fucking him just feet away from Todd, who never suspected a thing. Meanwhile, Gavin accidentally seduced Lana's sister, Claire, who was in another room. He went down on her to make her cum, but then had to rush off to avoid getting caught. Neither sister knows what the other has done, and Todd is in the dark about all of it. Gavin hopes to keep it that way...And now the rest of the story.

...Todd hadn't said much since I'd met him just a few hours ago, but his silence seemed to have more purpose now. I imagined that maybe he was angry with me, since I was disappearing for longer and longer periods of time. He probably thought I was a flake, and he was wasting his money. If only he knew what was really going on.

I could have felt bad about what I was doing: fucking his wife, quite literally, right behind his back. But Lana had come on to me, and as I horny as I was, that was all the justification I needed for now.

I went back to the house, certain that the boxes I'd left for Todd to organize in the truck would keep him busy for another ten minutes or so. As I neared the front door, my other problem loomed in my head. Claire still desperately wanted to "taste me" as she had put it, and my dick was still tired from having fucked her older sister just a few minutes ago. I was close, but not ready to reach full attention yet. If Claire saw my struggle, she would wonder why I couldn't achieve a full erection, and might be offended.

Stepping inside, I remembered that even Claire wasn't the first thing to deal with. Lana was. I expected her to jump me again as I stepped through the door, but instead I found her laying on the living room floor, still naked, with a finger at her pussy, spreading the cum I had shot into her all over her pink lips and clit. She gave me that adorable smile, but made no move to get up to greet me.

Not wanting to ignore her, I walked to her, knelt down, and kissed her softly on the mouth. Our tongues slid together, and then she pulled away and whispered into my ear.

"I'll be ready again real quick." Then she giggled and slapped my ass. "Until then, get back to work." She laughed again.

I pretended to follow her order, and moved to the bedroom where most of the remaining boxes were. Once there, I found Claire in the same position as Lana was; laying on the floor and stroking her pussy. But as soon as I entered, Claire jumped to her knees and started towards me, grabbing the waist of my shorts and tugging at them. Oh well, I thought. I might not be able to get up right away, but I was more than willing to try.

Claire licked my half-erect penis, and then said something, but I couldn't hear her over the radio blasting AC/DC beside me.

So far this radio had saved me. While I could still hear approaching footsteps on the hardwood floor, which was a necessary alerting system, the sounds of moaning and skin slapping together was camouflaged by the pounding music. Lana didn't know I had eaten out Claire in the next room, Todd didn't know I had fucked Lana just an arm's length away from him, and Claire—

She repeated herself, and this time I could hear every word.

"Why does your dick taste like pussy?"

I don't know if my heart sunk or jumped up my throat, but I know for sure that it skipped more than a couple beats.

"What do you mean?" I said, playing dumb and stepping away.

Claire held me to her, and leaned in for another taste test. Her tongue felt so good; soft and firm at the same time, and very warm and wet. But I was too scared to enjoy it.

"I'm no expert, but that tastes like a woman to me," she said matter-of-factly. Her hand gripped my balls. She wasn't squeezing, but she had every opportunity to.

"How would you know?" I asked as nicely as possible. "Maybe that's just how I taste."

"I've tasted myself, before," she said, as if that was the most obvious thing in the world. "In fact, I was tasting myself just before you came in here. And that," she pointed to my dick, "tastes almost exactly the same."

"Maybe your taste is still on your tongue," I replied.

"Maybe you need to be straight with me," she said firmly. Her fingers slightly tightened their grip on my testicles. "You fucked someone."

My silence said whatever my apologetic eyes couldn't. I was caught, and we both knew it.

"It wasn't me," she continued, talking to herself. "And you didn't have time to go anywhere else..."

Her jaw dropped.

"Lana! That fucking slut!"

Only Claire didn't seem mad about this revelation. She was smiling. Not a sinister 'I'm gonna get that bitch' smile, but rather an impressed 'how'd she manage that' smile. Claire's grip on my balls tightened a little more, but now she was massaging them, rolling them between her fingers. And my flaccid member was regaining strength because of it.

Claire just sat there with a look of stunned appreciation for her sister's accomplishment as her fingers unconsciously stroked her clit. Her face grew flush, and I swear she even shuddered. Then, after a short while, she looked back at my dick, which was still slowly rising.

"How long before you'll be ready again?" she asked.

"I don't know. A couple minutes, I guess."

"That's too long," she said, standing up. "I'm hungry."

She grabbed a box and handed it to me as I pulled up my shorts.

"Here. Better get back to work or you'll be missed."

I nodded, then rushed out of the room with the box, not sure what to make of what had just transpired. As I passed through the living room, I saw Lana still laying on the floor and playing with herself, a finger in her mouth. I was going to stop to warn her that her sister knew, but straight ahead I saw Todd coming up the sidewalk towards me, looking annoyed. I had been gone too long, and he was coming for me. I sped past Lana toward the door.

I met Todd just outside, and made up some excuse about having to repack the box to explain my absence. He rolled his eyes, but the lie served its purpose. He didn't go into the house, but rather turned right around and walked with me back to the truck.

This time I packed the box. As I did, I was trying to hide my distress when Todd told me that he wanted to bring stuff from the house to me from now on. I gave my best, "whatever, I don't care" shrug, and then he turned to go back to the house. But as he turned, Todd tripped up over the street curb. He didn't fall, but the jolt was enough to knock a pair of sunglasses out of his front shirt pocket. He bent over to pick them up, and then let out a shriek of pain.

"Oh shit, that hurt! Shit!" Todd froze in a bent over position, and put a hand to his lower spine.

I jumped out of the truck beside him. "Are you okay?"

"No. No. Oh shit. Move boxes for half an hour and I'm fine—shit—but bend over for a pair of sunglasses and....oh, fuck this hurts."

"You want me to get Lana?"

"No, I just need to go inside and lay down. I got this old beach lounge chair on the back porch. Twenty minutes or so on that and I should be fine."

I followed him as he hobbled back to the house, still bent over at a ninety-degree angle and holding his spine. I had forgotten all about the girls for the moment, so when Todd entered the house first, my body stiffened with shock. If Lana was in there and still naked on the floor, I was done for.

But Todd never looked around, never reacted to anything amiss. When I entered the house behind him, I saw why. Lana must have heard us at the last minute, and hid herself behind a stack of boxes. She popped her head up to ask what happened, but I could see the fright on her face as she braced herself should he look her way. The boxes helped hide her from peripheral vision, but a dead on glance would be too much to fool.

Fortunately Todd told her what happened without looking her way. He was too busy concentrating on getting to the sliding glass door at the back of the room without further aggravating his back. I jumped ahead and opened the sliding glass door for him, and Todd stumbled out into the lounge chair he had mentioned. Although it was facing away from the sliding glass door, it was still just feet away from me and his naked wife, who had already come up behind me to stroke my crotch through my shorts.

"You just rest there for a while," Lana said to Todd over my shoulder. "You need anything at all, just yell. We'll finish up in here." She smiled and licked my neck.

Todd just grunted, and I slid the door shut.

Lana shivered and giggled. "Your cum is running down my leg."

"This is the last straw," came Claire's voice from the hall.

Lana and I spun around to find her standing there, naked, with her arms folded under her breasts as she leaned against the wall in a calm and relaxed pose.

"Claire!" Lana said, unsure how to react. "Look, I know this looks bad—"

"Bad?" Claire said. She uncrossed her arms and pushed off the wall, then walked slowly toward us, moving her hips seductively with each step.

I braced myself for a yelling match. Claire's radio was still loud enough to cover the voices, but we were all right next to the sliding glass door, and just feet away from Todd. I glanced at the door apprehensively, hoping the glass was thick enough to hold back whatever chaos was about to erupt.

But Claire didn't shout. She just moved closer, thrusting her chest out confidently as she spoke in a calm and confident tone over the blasting radio.

"This isn't bad," she continued. "It's typical. You've stolen every guy I've ever wanted. From grade school to high school to college."

Ok, I thought. This isn't about me. "Maybe I should go—" I got half a step before Claire stepped in my way.

"There was this one guy, Kent," she told me. "I lost my virginity to him. Afterward, he confessed that he had fucked her earlier in the same day." She gestured to Lana, who looked back in shame.

"She lured away every boyfriend, stole every crush..."

"Claire, I'm so sorry—"

"Even Todd was mine first. I met him at a bar, brought him home, get him naked in my bed, and then I go to the bathroom to change into something fun. When I get back, she's riding him like a jockey. The great thing is, Todd was so drunk, he didn't even know it was me who had picked him up that night! It's like I never existed."

Claire walked behind Lana, who stood frozen with fear. I watched in a similar state as Claire ran her hands through Lana's sandy blonde hair. She lowered her voice now, and I had to strain to hear her over the music.

"You taking my men became so common that eventually you were even taking them in my fantasies. I could rarely have sex because of you, so I dreamed about it, but then there you were again. Every sexual thought I've ever had for the past few years has included you, Lana. Do you know what that does to a person?"

"I'm sorry," Lana said, trembling.

To my amazement, Claire softly pushed her naked body up against her sister's, then slid her hands down Lana's shoulders and over and across her breasts.

"Don't be sorry," Claire said with a smile. "You helped me realize something. You helped me find out what I really want."

"What do you want?" Lana asked quietly.

Claire rounded Lana to face her, their noses just inches apart. I watched as Claire reached down, scooped up a thick gob of my cum from off her sister's thigh, then brought it up to her own lips.

Claire smiled. "I want my cum back." And then she sucked her finger into her mouth and moaned.

"Claire, I..."

Suddenly Claire snapped out of her calm façade and dropped to her knees. With animalistic intensity she grabbed Lana's ass and pressed her mouth to Lana's pussy. Lana instinctively jumped back, but Claire kept hold of her and never missed a lick. She shoved her tongue deep into her sister's cum-coated cunt and growled with hunger for more. Lana was obviously torn between pleasure and shock, as her hands held Claire's head to her, but her eyes were wide with disbelief.

"Claire, we shouldn't do this."

But even as she said it, Lana's eyes rolled back into her head as an unmistakable gasp of pleasure escaped her lips. Next, her legs weakened and buckled, and she stumbled back against the wall. Claire kept up with her, still sucking her pussy with incredible lust. When Claire finally took her lips off her sister's cunt, it was only for a brief moment. She dropped to Lana's ankle, where the trail of my cum had stopped. She then licked up my juices from her sister's leg, all the way from her foot to her thigh, and back to her pussy again. Lana just moaned, and helped guide Claire's head back to her mound when she came back up.

"Claire...Oh God, Claire," she panted. "This is so...."

Claire pulled herself from Lana's cunt just long enough to gasp a reply.

"Just let me. Please let me." She gave Lana's clit a quick, wet lick, and Lana shivered. "I've been wanting this for so long." Then Claire dove back between her sister's legs, and Lana threw her head back and groaned.

"Oh my God, that feels so good!" Lana called out.

Her voice was loud, and it brought my attention back to Todd outside. He didn't move, but I realized I was now the only one in view of the sliding glass door, so I stepped back to the opposite side of where the girls were. My movement managed to draw Lana's attention to me, and she looked at me as if she had completely forgotten who I was.

"Oh my God," she said, looking at me, but not saying it to me. Her eyes were half open, and her body shook from her sister's tongue-fucking. "Gavin," she finally said, as if just remembering my name.

I didn't know if it was a 'Gavin, get out of here,' or a 'Gavin, get over here' instruction, but before I had time to guess, Lana bucked violently, pushing Claire backward and off of her feet. She pulled Lana down with her, and the two fell back into view of the sliding glass door.

They landed with a thud that rattled the glass, and I saw Todd turn slightly in his chair to look our way. I backed up against the wall and out of view, but the girls didn't notice him, and I doubt they would've cared anyway. But Todd wasn't interested enough for a long gaze. He just glanced over his left shoulder, saw nothing, and turned back around. My heart skipped a beat at the thought that if he had checked over his right shoulder, he would have seen his wife and sister-in-law naked on the floor, the former having an orgasm on all fours while the latter lay on her back devouring pussy.

Despite the near miss, my cock was rock hard and I was turned on enough by the display before me to cum at the mere sight of it. But Claire had other plans for me, and she was definitely the one in control now.

Lana was still shuddering with her orgasm when Claire took a break from licking her to look my way.

"Is that cock ready for me yet?" she asked. My cum was smeared all over her lips and chin.

I merely nodded.

"Then get over here and fuck me."

I speedily undressed and stepped out of my hiding spot to approach her, too excited about the invitation to worry about Todd. Lana, meanwhile, was visually exhausted from her unexpected orgasm, and dripping with sweat and with her hair in disarray, she crawled off her sister's face and collapsed onto her back on the floor. Claire moved up her, kissing her hips, stomach, breasts, and neck, before finally giving her sister a long, soft kiss on the lips.

"You want a taste?" she asked.

Lana nodded silently, then thrust her mouth upward and kissed Claire full on the mouth. Their kiss was so passionate, it was more than wrestling, it was a full on war. They devoured each other, occasionally breaking off so Lana could lick the cum streaks from Claire's face. Their breasts, with their erect nipples, mashed together, and their hips ground against one another. I was so entranced by it all that had forgotten my instructions until I saw Claire's hand reach down and spread her lips.

Since Claire was lying on top of Lana, I was going to get to fuck her doggie-style. But her pink target was too low at the moment, so I grabbed Claire's ass and pulled her up, separating her cunt from her sister's. They didn't seem to notice, however, and continued to make out as I rubbed my hard on against Claire's wet pussy. When I was satisfied with my lube job, I pressed my cock head against her lips and slowly slid myself in.

Lana had a wonderful, tight pussy, but as I pushed myself inside her sister, I thought I was going to lose control with every inch I sank. Claire's pussy was like the perfect mold for my cock. She was so wet that I had no trouble getting in, and I began fucking her hot box steadily right away. My balls slapped up against the underside of her, hitting her clit and triggering a tiny jolt through her body on each inward stroke.

After a few minutes of this ecstasy, the sisters came up for air and looked into each other's eyes.

"I want to taste you, now," Lana said in a lustful tone.

Claire shook her head. "But I'm your sister." She smiled. "You don't want to lick your own sister's clit, do you?" Claire dipped down and licked Lana's cheek.

"Yes, yes I do," Lana gasped.

Claire shook her head again. "You're married. I can't let you do this."

"Oh please, Claire," Lana begged. She squeezed her sister's swaying tits.

I tried to concentrate on my fucking; much more of this and I'd lose it.

"I don't care about Todd," Lana continued. "I don't need him. I want you."

"You want who?" Claire teased.

"I want you," Lana said, practically in tears. "I want you, Claire. I want my sister. I want to taste my sister....her pussy....right now. Please let me lick you."

Whether it was from my increasingly deep and rapid thrusting or the beautiful sound of Lana's outrageous words, I'll never know, but Claire suddenly lost her cool demeanor and her body stiffened and her eyes squeezed shut.

"Oh, fuck," was her only reply.

Nothing more was said as Lana slipped down beneath her sister. I had to pause to adjust my legs, allowing her room to crawl between so she could get in position. When she had, and I was back fucking Claire from behind, Lana was on her back with her tongue stroking both her sister's clit and my cock as I pumped in and out. The added sensation to Claire, I'm sure, was out of this world, but it took me to a whole new dimension. The feeling of her warm little muscle slipping around my shaft was pure Heaven. And each time I thrust into that tight cunt, my balls would lightly tap Lana on the chin, lips, or nose.

In no time, we had Claire in such a state that she had pressed her face against the floor with her ass in the air as she screamed into the carpet. I, too, was close to erupting, and so I was pushing her ass away on each outstroke, then pulling her back in every time I slammed into her pussy. As I felt myself growing nearer, and as the intensity in Claire's shrieks increased, I remembered how much she had liked my finger in her ass when I ate her out earlier. Not wasting a second, I slipped my middle finger in her ass and drove it deep.

What happened next happened very quickly, though it felt like an hour. Claire absolutely exploded with orgasm, and for over a dozen thrusts, she was literally throwing her entire body against my cock, screaming uncontrollably the whole time. I lost it a spilt-second later, and began pumping what felt like the biggest load of my life into that tight, hot cunt. Below us, Lana had already perfected her pussy-eating tactics, as she lapped at and sucked on her sister's exposed clit whenever it was in reach.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lana and Claire Share Cock Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds