• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lance & Honey On Vacation Ch. 01

Lance & Honey On Vacation Ch. 01

1234

Chapter I: GETTING THERE

Waking up when it is still dark is not my idea of a great way to start a vacation, but we had to be at the airport by eight in the morning, an it would take an hour to drive there. My idea of how to wake up, however, was being fulfilled. The sheet covering me had been thrown back and I could feel a moist tongue brushing against the head of my limp manhood, while fingers tickled my scrotum. In that state in which you are not fully awake nor asleep I did not want to move or say anything. I only wanted to enjoy the pleasure of the moment.

Laying there in a state of complete, well being, I could feel my limp penis beginning to grow, as a tongue started to lick along the length of my shaft. By the time my entire shaft was slick with spit, it was standing at full attention. As soon as the tongue stopped lapping my stiff member , I felt a warm, moist mouth encircling the head of my penis. When the mouth had engulfed the knob of my cane, the magic tongue went back to work, sliding around the shaft. The fingers were still toying with my balls, when the other hand grasped my hard, slippery pole. As the tongue continued to lick and probe my knob, the hand grasping my hardness began to slide up and down. Slowly the hand glided from the tip of the head, to the base, where fingers were kneading the flesh of my nut sack. The tongue began to swirl faster, around the sensitive glands and the hand began to pump faster on the shaft.

These erotic ministrations now had my full attention. Sleep had completely vanished. I no longer wanted to lay passively and enjoy the pleasurable sensations. I wanted to become an active participant.

Moving my hands from where they had been lying on the bed, I brought them to the head that was poised above my hard on. Placing the palms of my hands on the back of the head I gently pushed down, forcing more of my shaft into the mouth. As the mouth slowly enveloped more and more of my pole, the fist, holding the shaft, was removed. When this talented mouth had engulfed the whole of my sausage, I could feel the swollen head of my penis hit the back of her throat.

The sensations, as the mouth began to apply suction to my hard on were incredible. I lay there, with my fingers entwining in the hair on the head with the incredible mouth. In a short time the deep throat suction I was receiving was causing my maleness to throb with anticipation. I had to stop this before I erupted to quickly.

I had always thought that the first orgasm of the day was the best, so why not make the best last as long as possible. It might even make the best better. Gently pulling on the hair I slowly slid the mouth further up my rigid shaft, until only the knob remained in the mouth. The slow sensuous oral sex was getting me so excited that my throat was becoming dry. I knew how I wanted to slake my thirst. Disentangling my fingers from the hair I moved my hands to the left. Reaching into the darkness, encountering warm flesh, my fingers began to explore. My hands had captured a hip, thigh, and a buttock.

O shit, I thought as I ran my fingers over the firm silky skin. Turning on my side I slid one hand to the other thigh where it got a firm hold. On its journey it encountered a smooth hairless crotch, with two puffy lips that had a cleft between them that was wet and becoming wetter. With a firm grip on each thigh I pulled them toward me. When the leg was next to me I received some help, as the leg lifted itself over my head and chest. Directly above me, I had the two swollen lips that created the valley where the well, from which I was going to slake my thirst, nestled.

Each hand was firmly gripping a buttock and thigh. Removing one hand I brought it to the head of the bed, where I turned on a small spotlight. I loved looking at a woman's vagina as much as I enjoyed eating it. It gave me an incredible feeling of sexual intimacy to just gaze at, and into, a woman’s aroused vagina. I wanted to climb inside and disappear, back to where I had come from, but if I couldn't do that, I wanted to stick something hard in there. It didn't matter whether it was a finger, tongue, penis, fist, vibrator, or dildo. I just wanted to push something in there. My loving girlfriend; cousin loved to have things shoved in there.

With the spotlight illuminating her buttocks and cleft, I stared unblinkingly at the magnificent sight. As if I was in a trance I watched the lips of her labia slowly pulsate, like they were breathing. The pink lips were wide open like a flower in full bloom. Along the inside of the lips, near the entrance to the womb, I could see tiny drops of moist excitement gathering. At the apex of the quivering lips, I glimpsed the engorged, rosy clitoris peeking out from beneath its hood. Staring closer I thought it seamed to grow bigger and vibrate. It reminded me of the large pink eraser on the end of a pencil. Looking on this delicious sight with all the moist succulent flesh was making my dry throat parch, with anticipation. I couldn't stand it any longer.

With my hands firmly gripping the buttocks I pulled the pink oasis to my parched lips. When the refreshing dew of her flower, touched my lips, I instinctively opened my mouth to drink in more. The moisture seamed to revive and invigorate me. Sliding my tongue up and down the length of her slit, I scooped as much of the juice up as possible. When I had lapped enough of her musky nectar to satisfy my thirst, I brought my tongue to her stiff clitoris.

Finding the erect bud, I began to slowly slide my tongue over and around it. This caused the love juice to flow more freely and the inner lips to vibrate. Seeing how quickly I obtained a positive response, I began to rapidly flick the tip of my tongue over the head of the clit. This brought an even more powerful response. Faster and faster I flicked and probed the clitoris. Suddenly, unable to control my lust for the succulent fruit at my mouth, I pulled it toward me. Parting my lips I pulled the hard clitoris into my mouth. Closing my lips around the nub I squeezed hard and sucked. This sent an electrifying shock through her entire body, causing her to thrust her pelvis hard against my face.

At the same time she slid her mouth down my manhood enveloping the entire length. Reaching the base of my shaft, the lips tightened and I could feel suction being applied. Slowly the mouth moved back up the shaft squeezing and pulling along the length, like a tight slippery fist. Just before the head popped out, the mouth stopped and the tongue took over. Flicking over the knob, the tongue tried to force its way into the hole at the tip. With the shaft head wet and slippery, the tight mouth again traversed my rigid pole.

As the mouth sucked and slid up and down my throbbing erection, the pelvis continued to thrust and grind against my face and chin. Her thrusts drove my nose deep into the fleshy folds of her vagina, as I used my lips and tongue on her clitoris. The sounds of our slurping mouths and the taste and musky perfume of her love cream was bringing me to a high state of arousal. I just thought of another way to increase the pleasure of this hot sexy woman.

My hands had remained on her buttocks after I had pulled her womanhood into my face. Allowing my fingers to roam over the firm, smooth skin of her butt cheeks, they quickly found the crease separating the two perfect globes of her ass. Slipping into the crease, my fingers pried the cheeks apart and began to probe for the tight anus. When the fingers had found the hole, I inserted two digits up to the knuckles. This brought a startled gasp and caused her to rotate her hips. I was now plunging my fingers in and out of her tight bung hole, while I rooted in her slippery slit with my nose. I did not neglect her erect pink clitoris. I was still flicking my tongue and sucking on her love bud.

When my fingers had first invaded her tight anus and she had gasped in pleasure, she in creased the speed with which she was sliding her mouth up and down my shaft. I could now hear her softly moaning around my pole, creating a humming vibration, which I felt along the whole length. I guess this is what they call a hum job. The vibrations I was feeling were incredibly erotic. With all these sensations flooding my body, I knew I would not be able to hold out much longer.

I could also sense a change in the way the body above me was responding to the stimulation, I was giving. The hips were rotating faster and the pelvis was thrusting against my face with more force. I wanted to buck my hips and drive my engorged penis hard, into the wet sucking mouth. The way she was pressing down on me prevented me from raising my pelvis.

Her fingers had found a new way to excite me. They had found there way to the crack of my ass and were searching for the entrance to my tight anus. Having found it, she completely buried two fingers inside my rear entrance. I let out a gasp of surprise, as I felt the finger tips tickling my prostrate. This really drove me wild.

I could feel my penis begin to quiver , in anticipation of the coming release. I was losing touch with my surroundings, as my senses narrowed to the area of my cock and balls. I could feel my nuts tightening as the sperm built up in preparation for an incredible release.

The vagina above me, was soaking my face and hair with hot, sticky syrup, as it also prepared for climax. The vagina was closer to fulfillment then my penis was. Suddenly I felt a flood of juice flow over my face and hair, just as I heard a stifled squeal come from the mouth engulfing my hard on. The hips began to buck slamming the pelvis and vagina against my face trying to smother me. I could no longer hold back.

Quickly I brought my hands from the anus they were probing to the head that was bobbing up and down on my shaft. With a howl of pure pleasure I pushed the head down, forcing the whole of my shaft deep into the throat. I could feel, as if it was happening in slow motion, the sperm rise up my shaft toward the tip. I then felt the hot sticky cream erupt from the tip, like a bullet from a gun. Again and again I shot my juice down her throat. With each spasm I could feel the throat gulp the sperm down. Nothing existed for me, but the pumping cock and the rushing seed. I did not notice the crotch that was grinding against my face nor the fingers clawing at my butt cheeks. My pumping penis was the center of my focus.

I did not know how long this state of absolute bliss lasted, but when I was again able to comprehend what was going on around me, I felt Honey laying on top of me. She did not move or say anything. Like me she was totally spent from the fantastic sex. We lay like this for a few minutes, basking in the after glow of passion. It lasted until Honey said we must get up and finish packing, or we would not be ready for the limousine that was taking us to the airport.

“Get moving,” she stated, raising herself from the bed and standing.

“All right,” I replied.

“What are you going to take with you?” I asked Honey, who was looking in the toy closet.

“Well, I must take my strap on dildo, a hand held dildo, my pocket rocket, and the dauphin vibrator for the pool. Is there anything more you can think of?” Honey asked.

“How about a paddle, some leather restraints, my leather cock support and my wrap around vibrator,” I suggested.

“Sounds good,” Honey said. “Here is the bag to put all the toys in.”

When we had put all the toys in the bag Honey, as a last thought, grabbed her adjustable leather teddy with buckle restraints and garters. “This might be fun,” Honey laughed, as she placed it in the bag of toys. “I might also take my leather corset and cape,” she mused, as she collected them from the closet and placed them in the bag.

“What else is there to pack,” I asked?

“Everything else is packed. All you have to do is get the clothing you are going to wear ready,” Honey said thoughtfully. “I'm going to have breakfast before I shower,” she continued.

“I better have breakfast first too,” I agreed. “I will probably spill something on myself if I don't,” I finished.

With that Honey left the bedroom for the kitchen, without putting on a stitch of clothing, to cover her beautiful tanned body. Watching the provocative way her buttocks swayed as she padded down the hall to the kitchen brought that old feeling back to my loins. As if Honey was the pied piper I followed her, unable to resist that bare, undulating bottom. When I arrived she was already bustling around getting things ready for breakfast.

Just then she bent over to retrieve something from the bottom cupboard. I was directly behind her and had a perfect view of her powerful wide spread legs and firm out thrust ass. Looking between those legs I could see her pubis. It was bald and I could even see the cleft between the lips.

Once more there was that stirring in my groin. The way things were going, I would probably have another hard on before breakfast and miss my flight.

The next thing I knew, Honey was reaching to the top shelf of a cupboard. This brought her arms above her head and thrust out her large breasts. Standing in profile, caused her tanned triple D tits to jut out like mountains. I could also make out the large erect nipples that topped her firm mounds, like the cherry on a scoop of ice cream.

With all this visual stimulation I could feel my penis start to stiffen. When Honey turned her nude body toward me the full frontal view was the final straw. Gazing at those large pink nipple breasts and her hairless crotch, with the golden haired heart at its apex, brought my penis to full erection. I could see Honey's eyes move to my crotch, taking in my bobbing hard on.

“You are going to have to do something about that before we leave or you will be extremely uncomfortable on the trip,” Honey stated.

“I thought you could help me with my hard problem,” I joked. “Let me get the coffee started and then I might have a sweet solution to your problem,” Honey laughed.

When Honey had the coffee brewing she did a bump and grind strut to the table, where she sat on the edge. Reaching for a jar and a spoon on the table, she picked them up, opened the jar and inserted the spoon. Scooping some jam onto the spoon she proceeded to smear it on the nipples of her breasts. This made the nipples and aureoles of her breasts bright red and sticky, just like the topping on a sundy.

“I know you like strawberry jam, so you can lick it off my nipples and satisfy your sweet tooth and me at the same time,” Honey laughed.

With out hesitation I moved to the table, where she was sitting, and lowered my mouth to her now red, jam covered nipples. Cupping a breast in one hand I stuck out my tongue and began to swirl it around her aureole. I could see the nipple become harder and grow a darker shade of pink. Putting my lips directly on the aureole, I sucked it and the erect nipple into my mouth. This brought a moan of pleasure from deep in Honey's throat.

When I had lapped most of the jam off the nipple of one tit, I moved my mouth to the other breast, where I repeated the delicious process. This time Honey brought her hands to the back of my head and forcefully pulled my head against her melon. My mouth was now full of strawberry jam covered breast. Licking and sucking, I cleaned all the jam from her large melon. It was delicious. Coming up for air, I pulled my mouth from her tasty treat, with a pop.

“I love jam covered tits for breakfast better then toast and jam, I” exclaimed!

“Not as filling,” Honey said with a smile. “I have another treat for you,” Honey continued.

With that she picked up the jar of jam with the spoon, in one hand and lay back on the empty table, with her knees drawn up to her chest. Again she scooped some jam onto the spoon, but this time she smeared it all over the area of her crotch.

“You can now feast on a honey and jam sandwich,” Honey offered.

The red jam, with the pieces of strawberry in it, covered her vagina invitingly. Even before I dove into this inviting desert, I could see the pink lips of her labia peeking out from the red jam. Diving face first into this sweet treat I began to lick. Sticking out my tongue I began to lap the sticky red jam from her bald crotch and the golden haired heart at the top of her cleft. Slowly I worked my way to the jam covered lips of her labia, where I began licking the sweet, red jam from her swollen pink lips. When I finally reached her sweet slit, I increased the tempo of my licking.

Honey was starting to warm up, as my tongue continued to flick and probe her jam coated vulva. I could taste Honey's love juices blending with the strawberry jam. What a delectable combination.

When my flicking tongue found its way to her clitoris and commenced to slurp the jam from it Honey let out a gasp of delight. Tangling her fingers in my hair, she pushed my face into her sweet treat. By now my face was covered with strawberry jam and Honey's cream.

Honey was really getting into the mood. She was forcing my head into her crotch with her hands, while thrusting her pelvis into my face.

“Are you enjoying your breakfast treat, Honey gasped in delight. I sure am, I mumbled. Well you sure have gotten me as hot as a piece of toast, She whimpered. “It's time to finish me and yourself off or we will not make the flight,” Honey moaned.

With that she pulled my head from her jam jar and brought her ankles to her chest. Grabbing her hips I pulled her to the edge of the table, so my hard spoon would have easier access to her jam jar. With my hands still grasping her hips, I brought my bobbing hard on to the entrance of her swollen, drooling cleft. Giving my hips a quick thrust I drove my rigid member into her, burying it up to the balls. At last I had my manhood where I wanted it. All the foreplay had me at a fever pitch of excitement. Moving my hips backwards, I withdrew, until I was almost out of her wet clutching slit. Thrusting my pelvis forward, I again drove into her slippery hole. I could hear the slap and feel the impact, as my crotch collided with her thighs and buttocks.

“Give it to me real hard!” Honey squealed.

With this encouragement, I began to pound harder and faster into her wide open vagina. All I could hear was the slapping of flesh on flesh and the panting of our breathing. What an incredible feeling I received, as she contracted her tunnel and gripped my shaft. We were almost at the point of orgasm.

A couple of more thrusts and we were both over the top. Both of us howled in pleasure, as our pent up tensions found there release. Again and again my hot sticky, fluid shot into her. Even when I had no more cream to mix with her love juice and the strawberry jam, I continued to pump. It was a fantastic orgasm. All I could do was lean against the table panting, as Honey lay on the table covered with cream and the remnants of strawberry jam.

When I had regained my composure, I stepped back from the table, allowing my limp manhood to slip from her still pulsating vagina. With an effort Honey sat up letting her legs dangle over the edge of the table.

“Well we better get moving,” and no more delays, Honey sighed.

“You pour the coffee and I will get the toast and jam,” if there is any left,” I suggested.

After finishing breakfast I cleaned up the dishes, while Honey went for her shower. By the time I got to the bathroom for my shower Honey was almost finished.

“Did you get all the jam off?” I asked.

“I think so, and as soon as I get out, you can get in and wash all that jam off your face,” she replied.

“Do you want me to help you wash your back? I courteously asked.

“Not a chance,” Honey retorted. “If I let you in here something will pop up, causing us to miss the flight and I'm not going to miss this vacation,” Honey chided.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lance & Honey On Vacation Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds