• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Landlord Ch. 02

Landlord Ch. 02

12

"What am I supposed to do now? I let that bastard rape me, then I joined-in and asked for more." A disheartened Sandee sat at her kitchen table and poured vodka into her glass. She whimpered softly with each swallow, envisioning how she had also choked-down the semen that had flowed so swiftly down her throat.

Just five short hours ago she had been dressed in a pretty, sexy outfit interviewing for what she hoped, would be a life-changing new job where she would no longer have to hustle for tips. Well, she got the job, and it will certainly be life-altering!

Her land lord and new boss had set a trap for her and she fell right in. Four hours ago, she was sitting on a couch in Joe Moretti's office, her beautiful clothes torn from her delicate shivering body and dried cum caking on her face and belly. After letting this monster seduce and ravish her, she compounded the disgrace by somehow agreeing to become his mistress. With each sip of her drink, she could taste the salty essence of his discharge and picture the image of herself bent over the back of his sofa with his enormous cock jabbing away at her compliant, virginal ass.

She could only thank her stars that her teenage daughter was in bed when she came home. Sandee bought a new outfit to present to Rachel, with a note saying that she spilled coffee on her skirt and blouse out of nervousness, but that she got the job that her daughter helped her to attain. In the morning, she would make an excuse about not wanting to be late, and worry about explaining the situation later.

For right now, she could only replay in her mind what had happened. For some as yet unknown reason, every disgusting memory of that degrading, humiliating experience, is tempered with a titillating twinge of pleasure. It seems impossible to believe, but some dark fantasy having laid dormant, has now sprung to life in her mind. Even at this moment her vagina tingled at the memory of sitting in Joey's lap, his engorged meat filling her quivering pussy and his stubby, meaty hands pawing at her pointy, pink nipples. She squirmed in her seat, still feeling the powerful thrusts of his gigantic tool when he plowed relentlessly into her bouncing anus. And most of all, as she filled the glass again, she could not drown out her own words when she pleaded, "fuck me again, Joey, I'm your whore now, treat me like one!"

She had trudged out of his office three hours ago, wearing sweatpants and a long sweater, supplied by his secretary. Her shiny blonde hair was a rats nest, and raw, red, rug-burns were scraping her knees. She walked unsteadily like she just got off a horse, or more like a horse just got off, on her. And most shamefully of all; she groveled at his feet, begged like a slut and then thanked him for helping her, promising that she would "work" for him now and suck his big cock in the morning.

She passed a discount store and bought replacement clothes for Rachel then stopped in a liquor store and grabbed two bottles of booze. But sitting at her cheap Formica table, her butt reminding her what it had experienced, she could not escape the memory of that "interview." What could possibly have made me say those things, she wondered. "I actually told that animal that I love his cock. I let him grope my breasts while I told him how much I need the taste of his hot cum. What kind of cheap, sleazy whore have I become?" She was stunned at what had taken place with this former Catholic-School girl.

"Am I really going to stroll into that office tomorrow, past his glaring secretary- she must know what happened- and let that mother-fucker have his way with me, again?" I know that he's going to make me strip for him. He said he wants me naked when I'm blowing him, he likes to see my breasts bounce when I suck him. He told me that first thing, I should bring him coffee and then start to undress. Once I'm nude, I am to pull out his cock and stroke it until it's hard, then kiss it from balls to tip. When he's rigid, I'm then to take him in my mouth and suck him like a lollypop. As I'm doing that, he wants me to rub my clit and tell him how horny I am. This is frightening. She tried to sound angry and hurt but, her brain was swimming with erotic images of lust. Her loins ached and her swollen breasts were yearning to be kissed and squeezed.

As she played the scene in her head, her fingers were absently toying with the moistening folds of her pussy. Her other hand loosely tugged at the perky nipples protruding from the thin tee shirt she was wearing. She could imagine the huge, helmeted head in her mouth and almost taste the tangy, sticky cream at the back of her throat. She slumped in her chair as she poked two fingers inside her soaking wet gash. Sandee managed to ease her trousers down to her ankles and ramp-up the assault on her own twat with her right hand. She began to breathe heavily and haltingly. Soon she was moaning at an ever-deeper pitch. Her long, slippery fingers continued to explore her lusty chasm and with the saliva-coated tips of her left hand she pinched and pulled her straining nipples. The very thought of this ogre molesting her should have been horrible. Instead, her body writhed with desire. She felt a tremendous orgasm mounting in her midst. She could vision herself naked and supplicant to his wishes.

From the next room, Rachel was jarred from a restless slumber. Her ears attuned to the normal sounds of the apartment, she now heard a low, ghostly murmur. She saw a light coming from the kitchen and supposed it was her mother gently sobbing over a job she did not get. Quietly, not wanting to intrude, she stole over to the door just to make sure that her mom was okay. It took a moment for her sleepy eyes to make sense of the surroundings. Sandee was nearly nude, reclining on a kitchen chair, writhing heatedly as she drove two sopping digits repeatedly into her gaping snatch. Her mother's lewd pussy was directly infront of her, seeming to entrance her.

She heard her mother utter something about being a slut and a sex-slave. She was hypnotized at the debauchery playing-out before her bright blue eyes. Sandee was no longer aware of the deep, sultry moans escaping her desperate lips. Her eyes were shut tight and her legs splayed wide apart, almost calling to her stunned, young daughter. Her wispy, honey-blonde pubic hair was soaked and glistening. Her fingers danced in and out, rhythmically squishing a soggy beat, stopping only to lap at the juices dripping from her palm to her elbow.

Rachel stood in her tracks dumbfounded. She knew her mother was lonely for companionship, and obviously missing the pleasures of intimacy. But to see her mom so obscenely unaware, and to witness her lustful masturbation right at the kitchen table, was both unseemly and incestuously erotic. Rachel seemed to understand that she would have a difficult challenge in letting this image fade. And as often as she had seen her mother in various stages of undress, the sight of her flagrantly playing with herself, and apparently fantasizing about being someone's sex-slave, was triggering a pleasant, pulsing tingle in her own pussy. Sandee's big, heavy tits were much larger than her own. And they swayed and shook with each stroke. They looked so inviting and delicious. Her mom's fingers worked like a piston engine revved to high speed. Rachel's own fingers had worked their way into her own little panties and now she too, was playing with her snatch. Rachel needed to sneak back to her bed and reach for the trusty vibrator that awaited in her bedside drawer. Her mom needed and deserved her privacy though Rachel dearly desired to watch, and finger herself as she did. But she would content herself with the erotic image she had seen and the idea of what may be happening in the very next room. Her mother suddenly seemed hot and sexy, and it was damned tempting to walk into that kitchen and see how she would react. How they both might act. For now though; vibrator, fantasy, fingers.

For her part, Sandee was blissfully unaware that an incestuous voyeur was only a few feet away. She would never have imagined that her eighteen year old daughter could be showing latent bi-sexual feelings while spying her mother pleasing herself, and infact would take that fantasy under the sheets with her and dream of other scenarios.

Sandee's mind could not erase the sights and sound of this afternoon. She pictured and could almost feel, the presence of her new Master. Joey Moretti was still tugging at her ash-blonde locks. His mammoth tool was balls-deep in her tight ass, while he spanked her fleshy rear-end and demanded that she beg for more. She was told to spread his first jolt of semen, which he had deposited on her large breasts, all over those jiggly tits. Her hands swept the gobs of milky liquid he had erupted on her chest, onto the tops of her mounds and swirled it around her glistening nipples. She was further instructed to scoop the remainder with her fingers and lick it off. This degrading order worked to inflame her obsession.

She could feel her bare ass squirm on the chair, trying to find a soft spot, a reminder of how he had tunneled into her constricted orifice. Something about these forbidden images caused her vagina to quake and a stream of thick, viscous liquid oozed down her thighs. How many orgasms had she experienced today? What about this sordid affair excited her so much? This taboo reverie was only broken by a distant sound. Possibly her daughter turning over in her bed. Sandee instantly grabbed her rumpled clothing and doused the light. She crawled into the comfort and security of her bed, aware that the morning would shed some light on these disparate feelings.

The dizzying effects of the day atleast brought sleep on quickly. Her tortured dreams ran from rape to slavery, harem girls and orgies. But somehow though she was drenched in sweat and fragrant with the musky aroma of sex, she looked forward to her new job.

She wanted to leave the apartment before her daughter started her school day. She hopped into a hot shower then pulled her golden hair into a loose ponytail. A flickering, filthy image of Joey yanking on it as he fucked her from the rear, flashed before her eyes. She had been instructed to skip underwear, so dressing was easy. A short skirt so he could see her twat when she spread her knees, and a light summery top, barely concealing her bounteous bosom. She would wear the borrowed sweater on the bus to avoid gawkers and keep her ankles crossed. The office would present an entirely different venue but she'll cross that bridge as it comes. At the last minute she threw jeans and a sweatshirt in an extra bag.

She wrote a short, loving note to leave for her daughter, lying to herself that all of this was merely a sacrifice for Rachel's sake. The sado-sexual fantasies would have to be dealt with later. She didn't want her daughter to see her dressed like a whore; she always strived to appear a solid mother. And when Rachel last saw her she was dressed so sexy and professional. She was out the door and on the bus when a strange sensation overtook her; merely the thought that within minutes she would be naked, on her knees, with a huge cock in her mouth, and pleading to be raped and humiliated made her giddy. Her body began to tremble and a great wave seemed to be building between her legs. She started to perspire a bit and felt warm all over. Her nipples grew harder and poked through the heavy sweater. With the short skirt, she knew she must keep her legs crossed but a comforting dew was seeping into her crotch. She could smell the fragrance of her onrushing orgasm and needed to nonchalantly rub her hand between her firm thighs to dry the moisture and soothe the tickle.

But her pussy wouldn't permit it. As soon as her sweaty palm touched her engorged clitoris, a thunderous rumble stirred in her furry box. She could sense that this would be a huge orgasm and she needed to keep her hand pressed to her pubic mound, two fingers fighting the urge to drill deep inside. It was on her fast. With a brief whimper, a shudder and her legs locked tight, her icy blue eyes rolled back in her head. She twitched for a few moments and continually wiped the thick fluid from her pussy and thighs and found a tissue to mop her brow and neck. And if anyone noticed, they were too decent or embarrassed to say.

She exited the bus early and walked the rest of the way. The cool breeze helped her appearance and the short walk gave her time to compose herself. She hoped it was over and felt a little more natural until she came to the lobby and waited for the elevator. The tingle returned but now mixed with nerves and shame. She peeled off the sweater, preparing for her audition, revealing perky nipples and dark areola outlined by her sweaty blouse. Alone in the elevator she could once again detect the aroma of sex, and there was nothing much to be done about it. She spritzed some perfume and touched-up her hair and lips, and was startled when the doors opened.

The receptioninist or secretary, or madam, whatever role she played, was waiting at the desk outside of Joey's office. Sandee took a last swipe at her skirt and ran her fingers through her blonde hair, before making eye contact with Rita. This other woman had lovely, dark auburn locks that flowed in waves across her shoulders. She also had blue eyes with a touch of green and light freckles across her nose and cheeks. For a long moment Sandee was drawn to the round, full cheeks and then noticed her pouty, moist lips with a hint of pink gloss. It was a mouth exuding sensuality and passion. Her firm, full figure was amplified by a nearly see-through purple blouse. Those d-cups were unmistakable, even behind a dark bra. She sat easily behind a glass table and Sandee could spy a knee-length black skirt, split up the side, lacy mesh stockings, with a pair of "fuck-me" pumps. Her nails were painted the same pink as her lips.

When she saw Sandee primping she volunteered, "don't bother Hon, you look fine for what he'll have you do. The coffee is over there, he likes sugar. I'll tell him your coming in." Sandee gulped hard and muttered "thanks." She poured coffee, too ashamed to hold eyes, then she tapped on the heavy oak door and stepped in cautiously. Her fantasies and nightmares were about to be addressed on the other side of this door. She screwed up her courage, swallowed her pride and pasted on a sexy, sunny smile.

Joey was behind his big desk yelling into the phone. When he saw her, he merely pointed to the plush sofa, site of yesterday's rape and mouthed to her, to get undressed. For Sandee this was it. No hellos, no foreplay, not even the coffee; just strip and sit on the couch, waiting for Master's orders.

Resigned to her situation, with no appreciable way out, she trudged over to the hated sofa. Secretly and deliciously, she recognized that she had put herself in this situation willingly; there had been other options, and if she only held-on to the contempt of the furniture, secretary and such, maybe she could reconcile the sensual thrill she was feeling in her vagina. She slinked down near the couch and turned to the wall to disrobe, her unsteady fingers fumbled with the buttons and her icy blue eyes started to tear. She buoyed herself with the thought, "atleast if I undo the buttons myself, I'll still have something to wear home." A humerous thought to lighten the mood. She was slipping out of her slinky heels when she heard his fingers snap.

Her head swiveled around to see Joey, still on the phone in full voice, motion for her to face him while she stripped and with one more snap, she was supposed to fall to her knees. The rest she knew, was understood. He was just slamming down the receiver when Sandee wiggled out of her skirt. He held up one hand and commanded her to slowly spin around and then reach for her toes. He clucked and sighed, appraising her like prime meat on the hoof. "I like that fleshy ass, that's gonna be good fuck'n. And you got great tits, I was always a 'tits man.' Those big legs could use some work, maybe fish nets, they're sexy, and tonight I want you to shave that bush, but I think we'll have some fun. His "report card" touched her more than she thought it would. She was insulted to be sure, but she also wanted to impress him.

He directed her to the floor between his hairy legs and it was then that she discovered he had not been wearing any pants or shoes. His beefy right hand had been tugging at his fat cock all along and now he was ready for her. He reached down and exactly as she guessed, he grabbed her blonde ponytail and curled it roughly in his fist. The thick purplish knob of his rod was bobbing against her trembling lips. She accepted it reluctantly to keep from having her teeth pushed in. He explained with yesterday's blowjob, what and how he liked it. And she had envisioned last night and today, how it might play out. So as he kneaded her plump tits and diddled her wet twat with his stockinged feet, she settled her rump on the carpet and got down to "business." He calmly growled, "atta girl, suck it down. Polish my dick, I want it to shine when you're done. You'll be a good little slut." He laughed a hoarse, ugly sound.

There was nothing remotely romantic about it and it was barely sexy, but she could not fight the feeling that it was erotic as hell and the wildest thing she had ever imagined. Sandee started right in, she knew subtlty was wasted on this oaf. She slobbered and licked the lenghth of his cock, he told her he liked it extra sloppy. She sucked and kissed his balls, feeling the wet, kinky curls tickling her nose and surprising herself with the sensual feelings aroused inside of her. Both slippery hands gently caressed and pumped his bulging erection. She then eased one well-lubed hand between her taut thighs and flicked at her emerging, raw clitoris. The unexpected pleasure and excitement were like an aphrodisiac for her. Sultry moans rose from deep inside, her head swayed as if in a trance,and her movements became more exotic and supple.

He chimed in, "that's right slut. Cum for me now with my dick in your mouth." He grunted and rocked, rising from the seat as he did and holding her head steady. She shook and inhaled furiously, stuggling for air but also consumed with passion. At the same moment, they both seemed to scream primeval roars. He held her ears in a death grip and plunged towards the back of her throat, filling her mouth with a mother-lode of syrupy cream. She swallowed hard and fast to keep from drowning, her own fingers working maniacally to bring her own major orgasm. The emotions were certainly pleasurable and definitely something she wanted to continue to explore.

They both sat back for a moment collecting their energy and wiping away excess fluids, and coyly smiling and laughing abit at how crazy and exhausting that was. Sandee was abit overwhelmed and lost in her own thoughts when she felt him behind her. With a firm but friendly smack on the ass, and a strong tug on her ponytail, he hoisted her to her feet. Like yesterday, remnants of cum dripped down her chin, her tits were red and sore from his harsh squeezing, the finger marks were again showing black and blue. Her light-brown pubic hair was sticky and matted and the insides of her thighs glowed with her juices. Once more he led her to the dreaded couch and leaned her over the arm facing away from the door. In the meantime, his young secretary Rita answered the private call-button and headed to the big oak portal.

Joey reached under Sandee's bent torso and grabbed a handful of her double-d's. He then worked his reviving cock into the sopping opening of her snatch. Her own fluids helped grease the way. As he slid his slick tool deep into her welcoming tunnel, Rita was stealing into the room. She kicked off those black heels and was sliding her skirt to the floor as she handed Joey a tumbler of celebatory scotch. Her top was off when she plopped down on the couch and laid back against the other arm rest. Her stockings came off next as she casually and lasciviously draped one well-sculpted, bare leg across the back of the couch revealing a tight, black landing-strip on her otherwise shaved cunt. With one deft motion she reached behind her and her silky bra fluttered to the rug.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Landlord Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds