• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lara & Adonis

Lara & Adonis

I know this chapter isnt all sexed crazed but give this story some time!


~Lara~

Sixty-three my mind chanted in my thoughts, it was already 4 a.m. and I still couldn't sleep. I started over counting the ceiling tiles in my bedroom. 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... 5- thump

Sitting upright in my bed I listened "what was that" I asked the darkness. Swinging my legs over my bed I crept to my door and leaned my ear against it.

THUMP!!

I let out a small yelp and jumped back, it sounded like it was in the house I turned in my room hoping to find something I could beat the assailant with.

Everything was still in boxes I sighed.

"They're going to rape me and pillage this dumb old house" dad had convinced me that moving out to the middle of nowhere would be good for him. After his triple bypass I had gone into over-life protective mode which I knew he hated. I cut just about every fat out of his diet made him exercise but not too much and I had even signed him up for breathing exercises.

Silently I opened my door the hall was empty and dark I looked back and forth but nothing I really didn't want to go any further seeing how I was only wear panties and my boyfriend Justin's tee but Nancy Drew was starting to surface and I had to check it out.

THUMP

I jumped, it wasn't in the house it was outside the rational side of my brain screamed for me to turn around lock your door and pull the covers over your head.

I made my way to the front of the house and peered out the windows but no one was there.

"What is that damn noise" I asked the darkness again.

THUMP

Then I saw it a fire maybe something red in the distance behind the trees. Running back into my bedroom I pulled my jeans and sneakers on grabbing a flashlight off the table I headed out the door I was praying that it was just campers, drunk idiot campers.

~Adonis~

The feast was just like any other my men pounding away at the whores that followed us while some with the women of their love. I hated them how they could all so easily mate. A growl resonated in my chest when I thought of mating I grew tired of being alone and even more tired of the endless parade of women dancing trying to entice me thinking that maybe if they said the right things and moved the right way I would mate with them.

If only it were that easy.

"Sire are you ill?" my handmaid Lucida worried for me she knew what happened to Were-kings if they did not mate.

I shook my head "no no Luc I am enthralled with thought no go enjoy the festival for at first light we are moving camp" I gave her a light shove into my first commands arms Cael, he loved Lucida but he could not mate with her because of her age.

I stood from my seat and the music quieted "enjoy the night men I am proud but restless I'm headed to rest" the cheered and the music started again.

I stepped down and turned heading back to my tent when I saw it a beam of light flickering back and forth.

Pulling my sword from it holster I waited for the attackers than she emerged a thin delicate girl hold a light she seemed bewildered at what was around her a gust of wind blew her sent to me and the wolf inside me howled claiming her dropping my sword I let my wolf take hold and howled with him.

She jumped back "oh my god I am so outta here" she dropped her flashlight turning she ran in the direction she came.

"After her" I called to some of my guards who had come to see why I had howled.

Shifting they caught her easily Cael had her in his arms "where do you want the captive my lord?"

I choked on his word.

"She is no captive dear friend ... she is my queen and in my chambers I need to run before she wakes"

Shifting into my preferred form I trotted in the darkness I knew if I didn't I would take her inappropriately.

~Lara~

The strong smell of incense filled my head then the chatter between women.

"This mere being is his Queen? How will she satisfy him? I mean look at her" another one chuckled.

"Aye Celeste you have always been jealous of any women Lord Adonis chose" she chuckled again "besides you'd better start showing some respect for our new Were-Queen" the young girl said the title with such revere Lara couldn't help but smirk.

She sat up in the furs causing both women to gasp "your highness we meant no disrespect" they both kneeled.

"Oh my god stop stop" she waved her hands at them "please stand up I am no Queen"

Have these people lost their minds? Werewolves, Kings and Queens and festivals what was wrong with these people?

They stood and I found myself in the most luxurious sleeping gown running my hands over the fabric and I gasped.

"Silk my Queen, Lord Adonis said nothing but the best" the young one seemed proud of her work. "Did you make this?" I asked her.

She nodded "of course Celeste helped me" Celeste curtsied I fought everything in me to roll my eyes.

"How many of you are there?" the seemed confused with my question "peop- err uh werewolves?" they shared a giggle

"All, madam we are all werewolves" the young girl answered again. I sighed "kay well how bout you do your best and give me a head count off the top of your head"

"Over 200 and that is just at camp here" a deep

voice beat her too it.

We all turned to see who answered me and there stood the most gorgeous man alive he wore tight fitting fabric pants but was completely shirt less I fought the urge to run my fingers down his chiseled tan chest.

I looked back at the women they had both dropped to their knees I looked back at him he had an amused look on his face.

I pointed at him "you must be King Adonis?" he smiled and I forgot the smartass remark I had for him.

He nodded "leave us" he called to them.

They both rose and curtsied and murmured "yes my lord" I watched them leave with jealousy, Celeste was so right I couldn't be his ... hell me and Justin barely got to second base.

"You seem nervous my love is there something I can do to calm you?" he had made his way to the makeshift bed and sat down as he unlaced his boots.

"Uh yeah let me go home kidnapper" I screamed at him. His calmness worried me he had no intention of letting me leave. His face smoothed over with anger.

"How dare you speak to your King in such a manner" he roared at me he dropped his boots and walked over to the basin and washed his hands. I laughed and it sounded more like a scoff "you are not my King you bastard I have rights!" the sound of his hand connecting with my cheek was the only thing you could hear ring throughout the tent.

I heard the gasp of people behind the flap.

He staggered back; my face felt like it had just sprouted flames. Tears fell from my eyes.

"By the gods I am sorry" he placed a cold rag on my cheek I jerked away from his touch. "Please no I am sorry do not fear me" I looked up at him he was genuinely beautiful his light jade eyes seem to glow against his tan face which was slender but very intimidating.

I reached up and brushed the dust from his brow, his sharp intake of breath warmed me in places no one had ever touched.

His nostrils flared and a sexy smirk grew on his face with the tip of his index finger he brought my chin closer to his face I closed my eyes and awaited his assault that my body seemed to long for.

"I can smell you getting wet for me" his lips brushed against mine and his words worked wonders on my body. Small moan slipped pass my lips, I bit my bottom one as my hands found their way to the back of his head I tried to pull him closer to me. He kissed his way down my chin to my chest he bit down lightly.

"Ahh god yes Adonis" I couldn't help the way I was acting.

His chest vibrated with a growl, I climbed into his lap I wanted more of he had to offer, he looked a bit taken back by my boldness as I ground my hips against his erecting cock causing him to moan louder than I expected.

I rotated on him he tipped his head back in pleasure giving me good access to his neck. I licked my way up to his chin and bit his shoulder grinding faster on him. He grabbed ahold of my ass making my movement less erratic and I moaned "oh god come for me Adonis come please" he groaned and shook.

I came in my panties hard biting on his shoulder he was breathing hard I let go of his shoulder shocked to find I had drew blood.

He chuckled and wiped the corner of my mouth with his thumb "My Queen you are amazing" he lifted me from the ground where I had took him.

My face flushed with at what that would have just looked like then, it me like a sack of bricks ... Justin.

~Adonis~

Something was wrong the camp was quiet I stretched my arm to her side of the bed but it was empty and cold my wolf growled.

"My lady?" I called out to our dark tent sitting up I searched each corner.

I jumped out of our bed and inhaled deeply ... she was gone I howled with my wolf at the loss of my queen.

"Cael!!!" my voice shook the walls.

I paced I didn't know a thing about her except her smell and that she was mine, why would she leave and where would she go?

"My King did you call for me?" Cael's eyes were heavy with sleep.

I paced still "you must find her ... she has gone off camp she must be returned before first light"

I tossed an article of clothing of hers at him he looked at it dumbfounded.

"Get her scent hand it around to three others and spare no time!" the wall shook again with the roar of my voice.

He nodded "she will be found sire" and with that he left me to my thoughts.

How could I have not noticed her presence missing? My wolf longed to bury myself into her warm slit. My loins burned for her and she just left like I meant nothing like I wasn't planning on giving her my wealth my love my seed to bear.

My wolf howled a piercing cry that was shortly joined by a few of my men who understood the pain of losing a mate.

~Lara~

I wanted so bad to roll up the gorgeous sleeping gown that girl had made but I couldn't waste any time.

With Adonis dagger close to my chest I ran blindly through the forest. I really had no idea where I was going but excited that they didn't come looking for their missing Queen.

I stopped looking out over the wide creek I had somehow stumbled across. I didn't pass a creek I'm not heading in the right direction sighing I slid down on to a rock and began to cry.

I would never see Justin's smile ever again hear my father's laugh I began to cry even harder at the thought of not having my father with me what will he think when he wakes in the morning and find me missing? He'll think the worst start a man hunt to find me.

"My Queen?" a deep voice asked I let out an exasperated sigh "over here boys" I stood and they looked at me like I had lost my mind "don't look at me like that!" they ducked their heads and all gave me a "sorry Highness"

I smiled "will one of you help me down?" I extended my hands but no one moved to help me.

"Guys c'mon I'd get down myself but I had a harder time getting up here" they all rushed to the rock and helped me down I smoothed my dress out and looked at them.

"My lady if I may ask what were you doing all the way out here? King Adonis believed you ran" I opened my mouth to tell him I had but couldn't his look said enough, pain and despair.

I laughed instead "where would I go in the middle of the night? Don't be ridiculous I just need air and seeing as how I don't know these woods I took a weapon for protection".

They all nodded because my lie actually sounded reasonable! But the man that had asked me squinted his eyes in disbelief "why not ask one of us to accompany you?" I shrugged "it's not every day a girl becomes a queen how would I know what to do besides I needed to be alone. Now enough questions lets go" I turned and headed back to camp the men on my heels murmuring back and forth.

We arrived at the edge of camp and turned to them "I can take it from here boys" they bowed and spilt and went their own ways. I walked into the Adonis tent and bowed "My King forgive me for worrying you I just need air and time to myself" I figured if I couldn't make it out of here I would play the role til I found my exit.

He crossed the tent in record speed picking me up bridal style kissing me so strong I couldn't help allow his exploration of my mouth when he broke the kiss we had somehow made it to the bed and he had slipped one hand down my gown and was pinching and pulling at my now erect nipples. He seemed to gobble my moans of his name while the only thing I could think about was being anywhere but his arms sounded like hell.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lara & Adonis

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 320 milliseconds