Laresa's World Ch. 17: Bruno

Laresa angled her head to one side and let out a puff of exasperation. "A genie can be a man or a woman. They are bound to live in an object that is of great worth. In my case, the ring. Others rest in medallions, boxes, bottles. . .anything really as long as at the time of our creation it held some worth. I am bound to serve whoever wears the ring. That is now you."

"Who held it before? Will I have to fight to keep you?" Bruno asked, beginning to ease himself from beneath the covers. He reached for his breeches and then paused. "This isn't a trap. You're not the Lord's daughter and about to force me to wed you. . .are ya?"

"No Master. I can not lie to you, nor can you lie to me. If you do, I and the ring will disappear and it would be something of a miracle for us to meet up again."

Bruno pulled on his pants, secured the strings and then donned his boots. "If you are what you say and every wish is mine then bring me a fine meal to break my fast as well as the maid that warmed my bed this morning."

Laresa nodded her head, content with once again proving herself. The food appeared and within the same second the maid appeared in the bed with a bemused expression on her face. She jumped from the bed and ran her hands over her body, wondering if she was in fact awake or dreaming she was in the Knight's bed again.

Bruno stared in wonder at the woman and the food and then back at his genie. "Put her back," he stuttered in shock. Just as quickly as the maid appeared, she was gone again. Laresa removed the brief memory from the maid's mind and then returned her focus back to her Master.

Bruno picked up the body of a roasted quail, bit into it and sucked the juice from his fingers. He gazed at the woman before him, slowly beginning to realize the magnitude of the situation he was in. He could have anything and anyone. Thoughts of grander filled his mind and then he remembered the words of his first Lord. . .Backragger. "Think before you act." Simple words, but to a child of eight who wanted nothing more than to be a worthy Page, they met the world to Bruno. He thought them now and took a long swing of ale that rested near his platter.

"Can others see you?" he asked.

"Only if you wish it," Laresa replied.

"So right now only I can see and hear you?"

"Yes, Master. If you like I can converse with you mentally and read your thoughts, so you never have to speak with me."

"Nah, that would be no fun. I like to talk. I suspect you do too, seeing as you live in a ring. What rules do you have? Nothing as powerful as you, wouldn't have rules."

Laresa was surprised by the man's sudden change of heart. Before she sensed greed, now unable to read his thoughts, she used her ability to read people and felt as if he were very aware of what he held in his hand. "Yes Master, there are rules." She listed them, making sure to cover them with as much detail as she could. She saw potential in her Master and hoped that perhaps this would be the one that helped to free her, or at least keep her long enough to become stable in her existence. She thought again of Wilhelm and felt her chest grow tight, willing herself to dismiss him from her heart, if not her mind.

"I will be sure to follow these rules. I do not like liars and would rather have my blood spill from my chest, before I was brought to dishonesty. It is not the way of the Knights." Bruno finished dressing and then turned to Laresa. "I swore my loyalties to Lord Sinclair last night. He will be rewarding me with a war horse, I would like it to be the second best. My Lord should have the best."

Laresa smiled and nodded her head. "It has been done. Lord Sinclair will present you with the second finest beast he owns."

"Then let us go and collect my horse. You'll have to stay in the ring. Do I just call your name and you appear or is there something special I must do?"

"Just twist it and think of me. I will appear only to you."

Bruno watched as the woman became smoke and it disappeared into the ring he now wore on his hand. He shook his head in bewilderment, but quickly headed toward the stables to see if his genie had in fact gotten him the second best warhorse.

*****

Laresa felt Bruno's desire to have her appear and when she did she smiled warmly at him. He was no longer in the room of Lord Sinclair's keep, but instead was residing in a room above the local tavern. "You are probably wondering why I am here now and not at the Lord's house. I declined another night to rest in his fine establishment, instead choosing to find a place where no one is hiding behind walls or curtains."

"Master, there was no one hiding in the Lord's guest room. I would have told you. I am required to protect you from harm, unless I am told not to." She thought of Wilhelm and how she'd been told to not meddle unless Rolf of Heidi demanded it. She remembered Hanna and how she'd been ordered to sit in the corner and remain quite and out of sight. Until Bruno made that request she would do all she could to keep him safe.

"I never doubted the safety of that room, but several were jealous of the fine beast our Lord gave me and so I felt it wise that I find my own place to stay. My funds are low, but I guess you can fix that. Can't you?"

"Yes of course. The pouch on your belt will never lack for funds. Wherever you travel you will always find the proper coin you need to pay for your travels. Though as you are aware I can provide you with whatever you need or desire."

"I do know this and I thank you for the pouch. But I must not be greedy, though I admit my palms itch with want. I have never had much Laresa. I am a bastard by birth, my mother died shortly after that and I often slept in the stable of whatever barn was closest to me. Then I became a Page, then a squire, now a Knight. I have worked hard and trained with some of the toughest and meanest men alive. . .but I am better for it. I want it all, but I need help. . .I had a teacher once, a great man and very wise. I want to make him proud, even though he is no longer alive."

Laresa grinned, happy in the confession of her Master. "Master, if you wish it I will aide you in your quest, whatever it may be."

Bruno smiled and then pushed several sheets of paper, an ink well and a quill toward her. "I can not read and would like to know how as well as numbers. I want to be a smart man. I want to know my earnings."

"Those are fine wishes, Master."

"And stop that. I want you to appear to folk. I want to be seen with such a beautiful woman, so call me Bruno, not Master."

Again she agreed to her Master's desire. Soon she had fulfilled Bruno's wishes. He touched the paper, and then smiled up at his genie. "I have longed to write and now it is as if I have always known. You are a marvel." He reached out and pulled Laresa toward him. His mouth moved over hers and his tongue slipped between the soft petals.

Laresa opened her mouth, offering Bruno the warm, wet muscle he sought. She felt the initial contact and moaned softly. Her hands moved to slip around his neck, her fingers toyed with the locks of dark curls that topped his head. When she felt him pull away, she followed him, wanting to recapture the physical hunger that had been denied her while living with Rolf and Heidi.

"Laresa," Bruno whispered, then kissed the top of her head. "It isn't right for me to take ya, just because I can."

She looked at him, questions in her eyes, but she wasn't ready to voice them. She knew he found her attractive, and she knew he enjoyed being with women. "Bruno I can feel you are aroused. Yet you speak as if you do not want me."

"I want you Laresa. What man wouldn't? You are all a man could ask for. . .even magical. But. . .I've never forced a woman. A Knight . . .a good one would never do such a thing."

"Bruno, you would allow me free will?"

He sat back in his chair and nodded his head. "Aye. I grant you free will, when it comes to sex my dear. I'll not force a woman whether I can or can't control her. Believe me there are few women that I can control. There was one or two a few years ago. Twin milk maids. They were the finest wenches. . ."

Bruno's words were cut off by Laresa's mouth covering his. He felt her tongue slide across his teeth and he grinned wide before opening them and allowing her access. Her hands returned to the position they'd been before he pulled away. She toyed with his hair, pulled on his lower lip with her teeth and giggled when he growled into her mouth.

"You're a saucy witch," he muttered.

"Genie," she hissed and pushed her tongue back into his mouth. She dragged the tip across the side of his cheeks, dived deeper, coaxing his muscle to do battle with hers. Bruno's hands grabbed her arms and he lifted her up as he too rose from the chair. He ran his tongue over her jaw and then up to her ear, tugged on the lobe and then sucked greedily on the tender morsel.

Laresa felt her sex tighten in anticipation as the years she'd spent pleasuring herself began to melt away. She felt Bruno's strong hands on her vest and soon it was nothing more than strips of cloth that lay tattered on the floor. His nails dragged down her back and she arched against him, begging with a loud purr that he repeat the action.

"A little pain in your play?" he asked and she answered with a muttered, "yes."

Bruno picked her up and dropped her on the bed. Laresa watched with hungry eyes as he peeled off his clothing and she waved her hand across her waist, her clothing disappearing with the soft breeze of her fingers moving the air around them.

"By all that is Holy you are a lovely lady." Bruno moved toward her and then frowned. "This bed be too small for all the rutting I wish to do with you."

Laresa laughed and Bruno watched in wonder as the bed changed into one that was fit for a King. He knew deep down it had to be the biggest bed in all the land and when he crawled toward the silver-haired goddess, he knew it was the most comfortable. "Is there an end to your talents?" he asked as he took one of her ankles into his hand and caressed the arch of her foot.

"You have a lifetime of wishes to figure it out," she proclaimed as she ran her long, delicate fingers down her chest, cupped her breasts and squeezed them together.

"A saucy one indeed."

"And all yours."

"Aye, that you are." Bruno ran his tongue over the heel of her foot, bit the small bone that jutted out and then licked his way to her dainty toes. He suckled each one, bringing shivers of heat and small tingles of laughter to Laresa. Still he did not stop his torment, but only increased his seduction of his very willing genie.

Bruno made a path with his tongue that trailed up her calf, around the back of her knee and then to the juncture of her leg and hip. He paused to look up at her, then laughed when she growled low when he ignored her aching pussy and went to savor the taste of her other leg.

"Bruno," she hissed. One hand left her breast and traveled down to brush against the soft hairs of her sex. She pulled on the curls, felt the slickness that had escaped her and then toyed with the hardened strip of flesh that begged to be devoured.

"That be mine," Bruno said, his voice full of lust.

Laresa's eyes grew wide and she slipped her hand from her sex. She could tell his arousal spoke and not the words of a Master. "I know you are in my bed because you wish it Laresa, but do you trust me?"

She thought a moment, running the last few hours through her head. She did trust him and though she was not allowed into his head, she used her intuition and nodded her head. "Yes Bruno. I trust you, even if you weren't my Master and I was just the maid to a rich Lord I would trust you. . . You are a Knight," she whispered, licking her lips and raising her ass slightly so her sex was closer to his warm breath.

"Then bind your arms to the bed my genie girl and let me play with you."

A rush of heat flowed through her sex and she grinned wide. Raising her arms she used her magic to produce a pair of steel cuffs. She saw his look of confusion and laughed. "Master, there are so many things I am going to show you."

Bruno watched the links open and then close around her slim wrists then he watched in awe as they moved in the air to link themselves to the posts of the bed. "What are those?" Bruno asked, his lips barely brushing her inner thigh.

"Handcuffs," she answered. "People in the future use them to secure criminals, but they are often used just like this. . .as a way to keep a lover secure."

"I will wish to learn about all these new things and we will use them often through the years, but for now I grow hungry."

Laresa's throat grew dry and she swallowed, hoping to sooth the beast that was threatening to consume her. She felt Bruno's tongue slide to the base of her sex and then wait. His breath a soothing blanket as well as a driving distraction. "Do you taste as good as you smell?" Bruno asked, then swept his tongue up the full length of her slit. He hooked the top of her pussy and tugged. Beads of nectar slid into his hungry mouth and he swallowed them up. "Ahhh, you do lass. You taste like the finest wine."

Laresa purred and opened her legs wider. She felt his hands pushing under her ass, gripping the round cheeks and kneading the soft muscle. Her eyes met his. Her skin grew flush and she shuddered when he growled deep before returning to her slick mound to feast.

She felt his teeth pull on her clit, lifting it away, and gnawing gently as his tongue swept against the ridged skin. The sand paper texture brought a thrill to her and she rose herself higher, listened to his chuckle and basked in the warm of his breath as it moved over her sex. Laresa's fingers began to curl in their restraints as she felt her Master's tongue dip into the dark hole of her pussy. Two thick fingers joined his wet muscle and she steadily rode the long digits as well as the probing tool.

Bruno looked up, noting that his genie's eyes were no longer open, but clenched in pleasure. He was amazed at the woman that lay beneath him. She was all powerful, but hungered for passion just like any woman. He noticed the candlelight playing on the steel cuffs and again wondered what other oddities this woman would bring to the bedroom.

He pushed his tongue back up to her clit while he inserted a third finger. She moaned and hissed, growled low and bucked against him. He watched her lips open and close; the tip of her pink tongue came out to moisten the two drying petals and he knew he'd be sharing her juices with her, quenching her thirst.

"Laresa, I want to taste every drop of you," he muttered and pushed his fingers deeper. His nails scrapped the sides and coaxed her honey to begin its journey down to his eager mouth. When he felt the heat, he withdrew his long digits, laid his mouth over her slick hole and then pushed her legs wide, his beefy hands spreading her open as she flooded his mouth.

Laresa shouted as she came, enjoying every tingle and throb, as well as the wave of heat that rushed through her veins, making her toes curl. "Bruno!" she screamed, when he pushed his tongue in and stroked her inner sides. Another climax ripped through her and she thrashed her head back and forth. Her breath caught in her throat and she felt little sparks of fire flash across her clenched lids.

Bruno watched. How many women came like that? He wondered. He'd always worried about himself, never caring if the woman was even awake. He thought of the maid and then rolled his eyes. "Yes," he told himself, "this genie would help him in other ways."

The weight of the bed shifted, bringing Laresa back to the moment. Bruno smiled, his face slick with her honey, his beard coated in juice and he knew from the look in her eyes she wanted to wash away the evidence of her release. "I'll let ya Lass," he whispered and then lay over her. His mouth met hers and their tongues twisted in a dance known by both beings. Bruno swept his tongue over and under hers, as she fought for the right to cleanse his palette. He felt her suck on his muscle as if it were a small cock and so he eased his head up and down, letting her imagination run its course.

She felt his hand move between them. His thumbs grazed her navel and toyed with her soft skin, before he gripped his cock in his hand and pushed it down toward her well-prepared hole. Laresa's back arched slightly and Bruno left her mouth to seek other objects that required his attention. Her nipples rubbed against the tight curls of his chest, she moaned when they tickled the hard nubs and then she whimpered as his cock slid in at the same time he captured a rosy bead and began to suckle.

The tempo was slow at first. Bruno concentrated on teasing her nipple, lifting it up and then releasing it so her round globe swayed slightly. He watched it snap back and shoved his dick deeper, giving her another inch. His tongue ran over the areola, teasing the tip with a flickering promise he'd be back for more after he was done playing with its twin.

Laresa wanted to hold him still. She wanted her hands on his hips holding him to her sex. Her fingers ached to toy with the strands of dark curls on his head, anchoring him to her breasts. She wanted desperately to tease the curls of his sex, scrap her nails down his back, pinch and twists his nipples, but she was powerless against his assault on her person. She knew deep in her heart that Bruno would allow her the freedom of her hands, but she also knew that denying herself the right to touch him only added to the intense pleasure. As Bruno slid in further, held for a moment and then withdrew she lifted her ass, trying to keep him buried inside her.

Their pelvises ground together and her pussy lips opened further, her clit becoming a victim of their grinding bodies. She gasped when his pubic hairs ran across her sensitive flesh. More nectar escaped and was quickly used to aid Bruno in shoving deeper. His balls pressed into her and she rolled her hips, enjoying the feelings of their slow loving.

Bruno closed his eyes as he felt Laresa's sides close in around him. She was tighter than any servant girl or whore he'd ever bedded. He wondered if she would always be so welcoming to his touch and he feared for a moment the day he lost her. That thought drove him further into her hole and as he went back up to reclaim her mouth he swore he'd give his life to the silver-haired beauty and if he could find a way to free her, he would. He wanted her willingly his, forever.

"Give it up, girl," he muttered in her ear and bit down on her neck. He felt his seed shoot from his tightened balls and then moaned in delight as her honey mingled with the hot sticky juice of his cock.

"Yes," they both whispered, each one lost in the feeling of pleasure that coursed through them. Bruno lay on top of her slim figure, letting his cock jerk the rest of his come free. Laresa experienced little sparks as her body came down from her orgasm. She turned, the cuffs jingling. Bruno whispered, "Free yourself, woman."

She smiled and ran her hands down his back. Laresa thought about the cuffs that had made her a prisoner. She knew the difference and a part of her wondered, what would it be like to be free of her ring. . .if only it were that simple, she thought, before hooking her leg around her Master's and rolling him to his back. She didn't want to think of her ring, or the fact she was growing to resent her powers. Right now she was with a man that had given her freewill during sexual acts, something she'd experienced with only a handful of lovers. She wanted to make sure her Master enjoyed the gift he gave her as much as she did.

Scooting her body down his, she grinned wickedly as she began to wash their juices from his cock, feeling it grow inside her eager mouth. . .

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds