Laresa's World Ch. 20: William

This was yet another wish Laresa could grant with a clear conscience. Unfortunately, it was a wish that also raised her opinion of her new Master, and eroded her ability to remain disconnected. For now, she simply decided to enjoy the moment. Of course, Master. I find the idea that you think of her needs pleasing. I will restore your ability to perform whenever necessary, as many times as you would like.

William chuckled, and then whispered, "Ye asked for it, lass. Now ye're going to be getting it." He turned and walked quickly back into the bedroom.

Louisa was waiting for him, her nightgown removed, smiling seductively. She parted her legs the moment he walked into view, beckoning him to the bed to take advantage of that action. Will didn't waste a moment in thought, he simply shed the pants he wore, revealing his throbbing erection, and climbed into the bed. A moment later, he was buried deep in her warm, wet embrace.

The first whore Will had paid to have a poke with took pity on an inexperienced young man, teaching him how to pleasure a woman. He had returned for several more lessons before finding the opportunity to test his knowledge. Over the years, he had refined those beginner's skills, priding himself on bringing even quite jaded prostitutes to a peak. Louisa now received the results of that cumulative experience, something she had quickly grown to love from the well-endowed William.

William didn't hold back as he usually did, attempting to stave off his own release. He used every trick he knew, stroking his cock hard and fast into her clinging depths. The loud sounds of pleasure erupting from Louisa told Will that she was enjoying the difference.

As she neared her peak, and William knew the signs well after coupling with her so many times, he grabbed onto her thighs, pounding his manhood home with all the strength and power he could muster. Louisa's mouth and eyes were both opened wide, surprise and delight with his powerful lovemaking stealing her ability to vocalize her pleasure.

When her orgasm hit, Louisa's back arched, and she screamed loud enough to set Will's ears to ringing. William was in near perfect synchronization with her, his semen erupting inside her with the very first contraction of her climax.

Will caught his breath, thinking that she felt even wetter than usual today. As the fog in his head slowly cleared, he remembered his wish. In the same second his mind focused on that thought, he felt blood rushing back into his manhood.

Louisa gasped out, "Oh, lord yes, Will!" His starting to thrust again after filling her with his seed was completely unexpected. She remembered then that he'd promised to make her remember this morning until the end of her days.

As her body came aflame with intense pleasure, she thought that they were well on their way to making a lifelong memory today.

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

Curling up and covering her sex protectively, Louisa gasped out, "Good God, William, put that thing away!" She chuckled, following it with a long, deep moan. "I'll not be able to walk for days already. So many times, and so good. I don't deserve you, Will – thank you."

"Thank ye, Lass," Will breathed, collapsing to the bed. When his member had swelled for the fifth time, he hadn't been so sure his back was good for another hump anyway.

After a few minutes, Louisa at last uncurled, moving over to lay her head on his chest. "I don't know where that came from, but I hope it happens again some time."

"Aye, me too, Lass. I'm thinking I'll go to town, and get ye some pretty things. Would ye like that, Louisa?"

Sighing contentedly, Louisa snuggled up closer against him. "I pray this isn't all a dream. If it is, please don't wake me up." She yawned then, and said, "I think I'll sleep in a bit. I don't think I can get out of this bed right now, anyway."

William stroked her hair as he spoke, "I'll take care of the chores, and then I'm going to town. Ye'll have pretty things when I get back, me lovely."

"Don't be long," she replied sleepily, smiling at him before moving to lie down on her pillow again. She started to pull up the blanket, but frowned when she realized it was damp and sticky from their lovemaking.

Will rose and fetched another blanket, covering her up and then leaving the room. She was already drifting off to sleep before he closed the door.

Laresa found it refreshing to have a male Master who's first thought was not the use of her body. William had thought about it of course, but she knew from her connection to him that he was still quite wary of her. As welcome as it was not to be thought of first and foremost as a sex toy, Laresa would not have found such a proposal objectionable at this point. In order to grant William's wish, she had been quite intimately connected to the long lovemaking session, and her pent up passions were screaming at her.

William walked into the front room, where Laresa awaited him, with a wide smile on his face. Quietly, he said, "Ye wouldn't be getting testy if I wished for me woman to not be sore, would ye?"

Laresa smiled at him when she replied, "Though your intentions are not entirely selfless, they are likewise not entirely selfish. I don't believe such a wish would make me testy."

"Aye, do that then."

Laresa nodded and informed him, "It is done, Master."

Grunting in acknowledgement, William then asked, "Well then, while I'm courting Lady Luck, how about if I was to wish that I'd always have the coin to live fine, and give nice things to me woman?"

Laresa saw the flashes of immense wealth in the ex-pirate's mind, but he pushed them aside in favor of more conservative thoughts. His reasoning reminded her of Clint, a Master with a similar background. "You do not wish for the wealth of kings, then?"

"What good's gold ye just pile up? I marked rich men in my time, for prancing about with their fancy things. I'm not for wanting to mark meself that way. I'm just wanting us to live real good," William answered, very much the same as Clint's reasoning.


Producing a pouch, Laresa held it out, "This pouch will always contain coin. It will be up to you to moderate your greed."

"That may take a spot of work, Lass," William chuckled, taking the pouch from her and slipping it into his belt. "Well then, I'm for buying some pretty things for me woman. Ye think ye could tell me what she'd like, ye being a woman yerself and all?"

"If you so wish, I could read her mind and discover what she desires far better than my own intuition could determine," Laresa offered.

"Well now, that's damn handy. Ye're gonna draw eyes to ye, in them things, and I'm not for wanting people to be looking me way."

Laresa shook her head, "None can see me except you, unless you wish for me to be visible, Master."

"So you could think things to me, and nary a soul would know you was there, then?" When Laresa nodded, Will smiled wide and said, "Well then, let us be getting to town. I learned in me years that a woman with pretty things is a damn sight easier to be around, and free with her charms."

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

Laresa used her magic to complete the day's chores in an instant for William, and then her power moved them to a nearby town. A couple of hours later, Laresa transported herself and Will to a field just out of sight of the house, a bundle of presents for Louisa under William's arm.

Although far from a noble soul, William thought of Louisa's needs and desires, at least where they could benefit him. Laresa could think of worse character traits, and warmed to the rough, foul-mouthed former pirate somewhat. Once again, she thought that he was the perfect type of Master for her, at this storm-tossed juncture in her long servitude.

Laresa's eyes opened wide when she sensed the presence of magic, more specifically Djinn magic. Two people, a man and a woman, appeared between her and the house. Laresa gasped when she recognized the man.

"Well, Laresa my dear, we have some scores to settle," Aaron growled.

Laresa remembered a faint impression of thought that she had picked up from her former Master, just before he had denied his mind to her. Quickly latching onto that thought, she summoned up her power and transported both she and Will across space and time, to a place that Laresa knew sparked at least some fear in Aaron.

"Who in the hells was that, and where in the hells are we?" Aaron's eyes darted back and forth, taking in the strange surroundings.

"Please, Master, just listen. That was a Master who once owned me, and has reason to hate me. Somehow, he had found a new genie, and he has come for me. He will kill you to reach me. I am using my power to try to hide us from him, as I am bound to protect you, but you must heed my words from this point onward, for both our sakes."

A loud roar drew Aaron's eyes toward the sky, and he cowered down to his knees, staring upward in terror. "What kind of devil bird is that?"

Laresa glanced upward, seeing a jumbo jet making its descent toward a runway somewhere off in the distance. "That is an airplane, Master. We are in the future, and people travel in such things in this time."

Still staring in open-mouthed awe at the plane, William asked, "There are people in the belly of that beast? Why in the hells did ye bring us here?"

"I believe my former Master, Aaron, has reason to fear this time, although I do not know why. I think this is the safest place for us, at this point. I need to find some way to hide us from him forever, or you will be vulnerable when I must return to my ring," Laresa blurted out, her mind racing.

William snorted, "Why don't I just wish the scalawag dead, then?"

"He is protected by a genie as well. There is no guarantee I would be able to grant that wish, and he would certainly find us then," Laresa explained, discarding possible solutions in her mind at a rapid pace.

"Damn me – just when I was looking to earn me nickname, Lucky Will," William lamented.

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

"Sebastian, a Djinn utilizing their power," said a man sitting before a curious table, on which sat a large, glowing crystal.

The man just named as Sebastian approached, asking, "Where, Khalid?"

"In Nevada. I should be able to center in on the location soon, the power continues to flow."

"I will inform the council immediately. Contact me if you learn more," Sebastian responded with great excitement.

Not even opening his tightly closed eyes, Khalid nodded to indicate he understood, and Sebastian hurried from the room.

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

Turning to his genie, Aaron snarled, "Why didn't you stop her!"

"You did not order me to do so, Master," Karida responded.

Letting out an inarticulate scream, Aaron backhanded the genie with all of his strength, hurling her hard to the ground. "I didn't waste years to locate you, only to fail now. Get up, bitch. Find her. Find her NOW!"

"Y-yes, Master."

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

Beginning to adapt to the fact he had been moved forward in time, William asked, "What year is it? Where are we?"

Laresa absently answered, "It is the year two-thousand six. We are in what you would know as the New World." She continued to pour power into shielding her presence from the seeking ability of other genies, hoping it would work. Because Aaron had not yet appeared, she took heart that it must be working so far. All the while, she tried to think of a way to get out of this dangerous situation.

William muttered, "Two thousand..." Shaking his head in disbelief, he said, "Damn me, what's the world like after all them years?"

Laresa gestured, creating a shimmering pool of light on the ground before William. "Think of something, or somewhere, and this will show it to you in this time. Please, I must think. We are in great danger."

Looking around warily for a moment, William shrugged and looked at the light, thinking of the port where he had left shipboard life behind forever. His eyes widened in amazement when he saw the expansive docks, modern ships, and an enormous city of impossibly tall buildings appear within the viewing portal.

William's mind flitted back and forth, summoning up new images in the pool, each more strange and fascinating than the last. He completely forgot about the worried genie, which suited her just fine at the moment.

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

"Wake up, Boris!"

Boris started awake, sitting up in alarm and blurting out, "What is it, Nathan?"

"A Djinn, nearby! We must hurry!"

Scrambling out of bed, Boris laughed long and loud. "We'll finally get our chance to see one, after all these years. What are you waiting for? Get everything in the car!"

Nathan nodded, hurrying to gather up what they would need to track the genie, and record what they learned upon locating him or her.

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

The seeking probes of Aaron's Djinn interrupted Laresa's musings. It took all of Laresa's strength to stave them off, dropping her to her knees on the dusty ground. After what felt like hours, the touch finally vanished. Gasping loudly, Laresa leaned forward on her hands, panting for breath.

William stood over her, the viewing pool having been forgotten when Laresa collapsed, and he asked, "Ye back with me then? I been talking to ye ever since ye fell down, and ye ain't heard a word."

"H-he was seeking us, Master. I kept him from finding us, and I don't feel the magic any longer. Perhaps his Djinn is exhausted, and was forced to rest," Laresa explained.

"I was thinking ye'd gone soft in the head on me. Ye've been down there for a damn long while," William said, offering his hand to help her rise.

Looking up at the sun, Laresa realized that it had indeed been hours since she started fighting the magic trying to find her. She sighed, and informed her Master, "I don't know how I can protect you. I will need to rest eventually, and I can't think of any way to protect you then, considering how hard I had to fight his probes."

"Well, that's just me luck. I..." William's head came up, and he tilted his ear to the wind. In a quiet hiss, he said, "Somebody's out there." He drew his pistol, staring toward the flash of light that had attracted his attention, and listening intently.

Laresa reached out with her senses, finding nothing. "I sense no one, Master."

"Ye're not in the best of shape right now, Lass. I'm telling ye, somebody is out there, and they're close. I saw me a bit of reflection somewhere over there." William pointed to indicate the location of which he spoke.

Her brow furrowing, Laresa reached out with her senses again, searching for anything this time, and not specifically people. She sensed a few animals and insects, but nothing else. Just as she was about to tell William he was imagining things again, she caught a hint of something – a void of some sort.

Seeing the change in Laresa's expression, he asked, "Ye see it now?"

"No, but you are right, there is somebody out there, and their minds are hidden from me."

Dumbfounded, Boris asked, "How did he know we were here?" The parabolic microphone in his hands wobbled a little in his nervous grip.

Nathan replied in a whisper, "I don't know, but the Djinn – it has to be Laresa – has detected us. I don't believe she's found us yet, but it is only a matter of time. What do we do?"

Boris thought for a moment, and then said, "I suggest we reveal ourselves – carefully. That man looks competent with his weapon, and despite its likely unreliable nature, I do not wish to chance being shot. I agree that the Djinn is Laresa, and we certainly don't want to startle her."

"Shouldn't we contact the council?"

Noticing Laresa's face turning toward them, obviously homing in on them, he said, "I don't believe we have time. We should be obstructed from direct view if we remain below this rise. We will simply announce our presence."

Nathan nodded his agreement, not having a better solution.

Boris relaxed his mental controls, honed for years to hide his thoughts from Djinn. After pressing a button on his belt, and taking a deep breath, he shouted, "We mean you no harm."

Laresa and William both homed in on the sound immediately. William's pistol pointed directly at the spot where a hillock concealed the men, saying, "Come out of there, ye scurvy lubber, and I'd best be able to see yer hands, or I'll put a ball between yer eyes!"

Boris stood slowly, keeping his hands well above his head and in plain view. Nathan did the same, after a moment of hesitation. Boris found he could no longer contain his excitement, and asked, "You are Laresa, are you not?"

"I think we'll be asking the questions," William warned, his weapon pointed at Boris' head.

Laresa's stomach tightened into a knot. Far too many were calling her by name before she revealed it, of late. Anger welled up inside her, and she asked in low, ominous tones, "Are you friends of Aaron?"

Seeing the anger in the Djinn's eyes, Boris cautiously answered, "He was once one of us, but we believe he has broken the covenant that joined us."

"By my guess, ye'd best be answering better than that, because the Lass don't look like she's liking that answer," William warned, a touch of amusement in his voice.

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

Sebastian muttered an oath under his breath. "What are they doing? Why did they reveal themselves?"

An aged man in an ornate robe reached out his hand and laid it on Sebastian's shoulder. "Be calm. Boris and Nathan are intelligent men. If they have revealed their presence to the Djinn, they have good reason."

Bowing his head, Sebastian said, "Of course, revered one."

Khalid stiffened. "Another Djinn, in the same location."

Sebastian gasped and then said, "Aaron! I just received a signal from the GPS on his laptop! He is there as well!"

The robed man shook his head sadly. "It is as we feared, Aaron has broken the covenant."

()o~~~~***~~~~o()

"You," Aaron snarled, appearing with his genie to find not only Laresa and her Master, but also two other people he recognized.

Turning in surprise, Nathan stammered, "Aaron, what are you doing here? You have broken the first law. You know we are forbidden to utilize the Djinn."

Laresa stood protectively next to her Master, and attempted to summon up her power to transport them away. Her eyes widened when she felt the power of the other Djinn counter her.

His teeth bared in an angry grimace, Aaron growled out, "I am no longer one of you. You are all fools. I serve myself now, not a bunch of mindless old men. The Society refused to acknowledge my accomplishments, so they can go to hell. You can go to hell, both of you."

Boris asked, "Where is Wallace? You killed him, didn't you?"

"Yes, I killed the old goat. He was the one holding me back. I did all the work, and he got all the glory. Well, who's on top now?" Aaron burst out into wicked laughter.

Laresa's mind whirled. Every time she attempted to leave with William, the other genie countered her. William kept his weapon raised, unsure who to target with the pistol. For the moment, he simply remained ready, listening curiously to the conversation.

Boris boldly took a step toward their former brother, "Aaron, you know that the Society will hunt you now. You cannot be allowed to operate outside the law, and you have taken the life of two Society members. If you return now, and tell what you have learned from the Djinn, perhaps you may only be imprisoned."

"Your count is a little off, or at least it will be," Aaron snarled.

Laresa saw Aaron raise his hands, an evil grin breaking out on his face. Knowing what was to come, she quickly shouted, "Beware!"

"Too late," Aaron snapped, releasing lightning from his outstretched arms to envelop the two men before him.

"Satan's teeth!" William exclaimed, stepping back, trying to aim his gun through the flashing strobe of electricity arching all about the two twitching men.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds