Laresa's World Ch. 02: Ryan

"You're mine," he told her, his voice unsteady as he pushed deep inside of her, the sweet friction of her cunt like a silken vice holding him tightly. "I am your Master," he groaned, his hips churning against hers, feeling her body writhing under him as she fought to reach another peak of passion.

Her nails dug into his shoulders, her hips jerked up and against his, ramming him in until he butted against the entrance to her womb. The muscles in her cunt spasmed around his cock like a wet hand clothed in velvet, milking him of his seed as he roared his pleasure, hearing her own sweet cries as she once more felt that burst of pleasure that dazzled her mind.

He felt as if she'd turned him inside out, falling to his back next to her, looking around the room with dazed eyes as he saw they were once more back in the penthouse bedroom. The satin felt smooth and cool against his back as his chest heaved while he fought to calm his breathing.

"That," he groaned, feeling her tiny hand come up to trace patterns in the hair of his thigh, "was incredible, doll. I've heard of fulfilling fantasies, but..." he chuckled, his eyes closing as she ran her fingers over the wet skin of his cock.

"I can be many things, Master," Lara said, her body satiated for the moment. This master was an inspired lover, willing to work for her pleasure as well as his own. She was content with the ring's decision of owner, this time.

"Well," Ryan drawled, feeling with amazement, the first stirring of his cock under her slender fingers, "I've always wondered what sex on the moon would be like."

Laresa laughed. "Your wish is my command, Master."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 449 milliseconds