• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Last Call, the Sequel Pt. 01

Last Call, the Sequel Pt. 01

The original Last Call was written by Ahazura© who said "I don't see myself coming back to these characters so if anyone really wants to continue the story you have my blessing." This is a sequel following the same characters but the continued story line is original.

**********

The call I had been hoping for finally came. My hands were shaking as I listened to the voice mail.

"Shannon, I miss you so much, I am so sorry. I read your letters and I had no idea how you felt. I want to try to work things out. Please give me another chance. I was so stupid. Please call me back. I will go to whatever counseling you want. I will do whatever you want. I miss you so much baby. I love you. Call me. Please."

I had finally filed for divorce two weeks ago. Before filing I had begged Jerry to go to counseling. Even after I left him he did not try to call me. I had told Jerry that I was not going to be sleeping around during the separation, but in my mind, filing for divorce meant the separation period was over. It had been four months since I moved out and this was the beginning of a new me.

Here I was sitting naked on the bed in a hotel room. A man I had met only a few hours earlier was in the bathroom and we had just had great sex and I was sure he would want more because just a moment before I wanted more as well. Why did Jerry call now? Did he somehow find out about my night out tonight? Was this his attempt to ruin my new life or was he really sorry?

I was brought back to the reality of the moment as Caine walked out of the bathroom. There he was at least six foot tall, dark haired, great shape, naked and we had just had very enjoyable sex, he had satisfied me quite well.

I could see he was already recovering from the last round. The lights were off all except for the glow from the bathroom. He couldn't see the look on my face which I am sure was a look of confusion.

My choice was simple but making the choice was complicated. I could continue to enjoy the time with Caine and deal with Jerry later, or I could get up and leave now. Caine had just lost his girlfriend, he had told me he was a little depressed, if I got up and walked out now how would he feel? Did that even matter? How would I feel? If I continued would Caine want more later? Did I want more of him later?

He slowly walked to the bed, standing in front of me his penis was starting to come alive again. This was the moment of choice and I was momentarily conflicted.

My old self would have been mortified to be in this position. The new me decided that life was too short, so finish the night with Caine even though Jerry had called saying he was sorry.

This wasn't revenge or being angry, it was the new me that wanted a life that I could enjoy. Jerry missed the window of opportunity to get back the old me. If he wanted me back now and if I were willing, it would be the new me. I would give Jerry a chance to accept the new me, but the moment was decided.

I would stay with Caine now. I would figure out how to proceed with Jerry later.

I reached out my hands to Caine. First to his abs that were lightly covered in dark hair and then around to his ass. I pulled him closer and leaned down to kiss the head of his penis. Caine was not overly endowed. I was no expert but he had what was most likely a normal size penis, differently shaped than Jerry's but about the same size more or less.

I guided him to sit on the bed as I moved off the bed into position to take him in my mouth.

As I noticed my left hand on him I realized I was still wearing my wedding rings. Was I crazy, had Caine noticed, is this what had turned Caine on so much? I had read that some guys really get horny thinking about and following through on fucking another man's wife. Was I thinking clearly? We had used protection earlier we had already filled two condoms and now I had him in my mouth.

Even my thoughts about what to say or what to think had changed. No longer was it a penis, from now on it was a cock. No longer was it sex or making love, it was fucking.

He moaned as I slid my mouth over his cock. I used my right hand to guide him in and out of my mouth and my left hand went to his balls. He had started semi hard but was now as hard as rock and I started to enjoy the power I had while sucking his cock.

"This is wonderful," he moaned. "I have never felt anything that good before," he moaned again.

I continued to make love to his cock with my mouth.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," he moaned.

I didn't miss a beat, he exploded into my mouth and I swallowed it all.

I slowed down as he came down from his orgasmic high and he guided me to stop sucking, telling me, "it's too sensitive now."

He laid back on the bed, I climbed on top of him and kissed him with my cum flavored mouth using lots of tongue, he kissed back and we stayed that way for a few minutes just kissing. I slid off next to him and cuddled close feeling the heat we had created.

His hand caressed my nipple, soft and sweet a type of afterglow touch. Then he moved his hand down between my thighs, I was still sopping wet. We kissed again as he found and rubbed my clit and it sent shivers all over me. I moaned as he got it just right. It didn't take long before I came for the third time that evening.

We laid close to each other, we really had not talked much at all. We started some small talk. I asked him about his job, he told me he had worked there for five years and started right after graduating. I guessed on his age as 27, asked him and he confirmed it.

He was a financial planner and was in town attending a work seminar. He lived in the same town where John worked and close to where Carol goes to university. He said that there were lots of college girls in the town where he lived but there wasn't anything like the Red Horse Saloon there.

His friends had told him that he might just get lucky, and he said to me "I sure was lucky." I smiled feeling the boost of ego that this 27 year old thought himself lucky to be here with me. He asked me why I approached him.

I didn't expect the question but I suppose I should have. I was caught up in the lust of the moment and then the confusion of the phone call and did not anticipate this or even decide in advance what to say.

I didn't want to tell him that I just needed to get laid and he seemed to fit the bill, although that was essentially true. No I needed to come up with something a bit more reasonable that might make sense to a man but was close enough to the truth to be easily believed, even by me.

There was no reason to make up anything so I decided to tell him as much of the truth as I was comfortable with.

I told him I had filed for divorce two weeks earlier, so technically I was still married. I had been separated from my husband for almost four months now. I had never been with anyone else since I got married over 23 years ago (he could now guess my age).

I had not had any sex in over six months. I did not go to the Red Horse Saloon planning to go to a hotel, but had decided if I found the right someone I would. I told him that I did not have a particular "target" guy.

I continued to explain that I knew some younger guys just wanted to score with a married woman as a statement on their prowess and to avoid future complications. I told him I saw him looking at me and the he would look away whenever I looked his way. I got up and walked over to him because life does not allow for do overs so I thought what the heck, a dance is a dance.

I enjoyed the dancing, the way you looked, the way you smelled, the way you felt, and it was obvious by feeling you through your suit pants that you were attracted to me. So I made my move.

I asked him directly "What were you thinking at the time?"

By this time we were lying in bed our legs wrapped together, our bodies facing each other so we were speaking face to face. He look a little embarrassed and answered, "I thought you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I couldn't believe that you were there without a guy, where was the line of guys waiting for your attention?

I had seen the rings on your left hand, and wondered where is her husband."

He was now starting to get quite honest about it all, "I was getting hard just looking at you, thinking about what I would like to do with you. Not because you were married but because you are just so hot! You came over and introduced yourself and asked to dance and I couldn't believe it.

I know I didn't dance well, I was just flabbergasted that you came over to me after I had those thoughts of you. Then when you mentioned meeting me here at the hotel and I was overjoyed."

I leaned in and kissed him and said "thank you that is the nicest thing I have ever heard." Jerry was no longer even a thought in my mind. I was so glad I had not left after the phone call.

I wanted to be with Caine again after tonight. One night was not enough, I wanted to feel this feeling of being cherished by him again. Even if it lasted just for a short while I still wanted it while it was there.

We embraced and kissed. I reached down and took his cock stroking it to get it hard enough to go in me I laid on my back and felt the weight of his body as I helped guide him into me.

Just before he entered he asked me about protection, I told him I wanted to feel him, I wanted him inside me. We made love that time, not just sex. I came after a few minutes. That was the quickest I ever remember cumming, he came shortly thereafter. He rolled off of me, I snuggled up to him breathing in his scent and fell asleep.

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 5:30 in the morning. Caine was sleeping breathing heavily obviously in a deep sleep. I would have been too but the thought of the recent events came rushing in.

Here I was in bed with a man I met last night and Jerry had called to tell me he was sorry and wanted us to try to fix things. All this time I had begged Jerry, waited on him, and finally I came to grips with the fact that we were through. I had decided to start a new chapter in my life and then he decides to call.

It made me so mad to think about and I was now wide awake.

I slid out of bed and went to the bathroom. I thought about just quietly getting my clothes and leaving. Is that who my new self would be? Indiscriminate sex and then slither out while it was still dark? No, the new me would be confident, discreet perhaps but confident.

I was glad that I had a small bag with a change of clothes. That way when I headed home I did not look like some slut still wearing her night club clothes the morning after being out all night.

Since I was awake I might as well use my time wisely so I looked for my clothes from the night before. I found my little lacy thong panties, nice lacy bra and put them in my bag. My stay up thigh highs were near my four inch heels, and I folded the little black sheath dress and put them in my bag. My 100 dollar hairstyle was a mess it had obviously been "man " handled.

Still naked I walked over to Caine leaned over and kissed him, he opened his eyes still quite drowsy. It was a little after 6 now, I told him I was going to take a shower. He reached up sleepily, I was moving away from the bed and had reached back, our finger tips touched, he caught my hand and pulled me to him.

As I was pulled back into the bed, it was apparent to me that he had a rock hard erection. He rolled over on me, I felt his weight press me down into the bed, my body was already prepared and he entered me without hesitation. It felt good to know that I could help him this way, and it just felt good too! It didn't take him long before he came.

He collapsed on top of me for a bit as he softened up. He rolled over and pulled me too him and fell back asleep. I extricated myself from him and went to take a shower.

I showered, dressed and started to fix myself to be presentable. Caine knocked on the bathroom door saying he needed to come in. I moved my things out of the bathroom and let him have it. As I worked on my hair I heard the shower. He didn't take long, was out with a towel wrapped around him.

He came up behind me put his hands around my waist and said "Good morning, that was the best night I can ever remember." He let go of me, dropped the towel as I watched him put on his underwear, watching that made me wet again. I couldn't believe it I was still that horny after last night. He was not flaccid as he put his pants on.

I asked him if he wanted to get breakfast.

He responded telling me that he needed some coffee for sure. He looked at me and said, "do you always look this great in the morning?"

I smiled and did not respond, he knew exactly what to say to make me want him again. He walked over to me put his hands on my waste, pulled me too him and reached down to kiss me, moving his hands to my ass as he gave me a passionate good morning kiss. He looked me in the eyes and said "thank you, you made my day, week, month..."

I smiled thinking about how much I had enjoyed him. I wanted to see him again. How would that work out with Jerry wanting me back? Was it just sex or was there something else there? I whispered back, "me too. "

He quickly replied, "When can I see you again?" Well that was pretty clear he did want another round.

I looked at him smiling, "I would really like that. Let's think about it over breakfast and we will come up with some options."

As we finished our light breakfast we had settled on some tentative plans. He kissed me as I was getting ready to leave. "I will let you know exactly by this afternoon," I said after our lips had parted. I headed for my apartment. There was a lot to do.

My thoughts went back to Jerry.

Today was Saturday, I wondered if Jerry was golfing and if he would even take a call if I called him there. I had not wanted to separate, I had not wanted a divorce, I had never considered any other lover before last night.

At 43 I had not wanted to start over. What I had wanted even up to yesterday was for my husband to pull his head out of his ass and meet me at least halfway.

Was that still possible. Had I come too far? Could I go back to Jerry? I sat and thought, could I really reconcile with Jerry now or should I tell him it was too late? He said he would do whatever I want. What I want this morning is nothing like what I wanted yesterday at this same time. Caine had given me a completely new outlook.

My therapist had told me to take control of my life and that is what I intended to do. I needed to sort out my feelings about Jerry and to talk to my kids to find out what they knew and how they felt.

I know that counseling would be required even if I didn't want to go back since I had demanded it before and Jerry wanted it now. But I did not think counseling would work, hell he hadn't called me for almost four months. I had been wearing shorter shorts and tighter tops around the house hoping I could get him interested before I left, without results.

He had forced me to come to grips with the fact that my life had to change. So I changed. I had gone out, found a guy, basically a complete stranger, fucked him in a hotel, and had enjoyed it.

I was actually contemplating doing it again to see if Caine was unique or if it would be that way with someone else as well. My outlook and desires had changed dramatically.

Regardless of what happened with Jerry I would see Caine as we had planned over breakfast. My new life did not include me being Jerry's doormat nor Caine's one night stand. I also would not be exclusive to either of them. At least not till I was sure that is what I wanted. The only way to find out was to test the waters. There was time for that and I certainly would.

Then there were the girls from work who knew about last night. I was the office manager, it could not be kept a secret. So I needed a plan in mind to make sure I was in control of my new life before returning Jerry's call and certainly before he tried to call me again.

I called my therapist's office, he was sometimes open on Saturday mornings, his receptionist answered the phone. I told her that I wanted to bring my husband to my therapy session on Wednesday evening. She said that would be fine and she would mark it down and would see me then.

I would take control and call Jerry. I knew what I would tell him.

It was now 9:30 Saturday morning, Jerry would most likely be at golf. I would call him once, if he answered and if he listened, we could go from there. I called the number.

Jerry picked up before the second ring. "Hi Shannon," I am so glad you called.

"Jerry," I said in a businesslike way, "please listen to me."

He excitedly interrupted, "yes of course I am so sorry I miss you so much."

I interrupted him, "Jerry! Listen to me do not interrupt. OK?" He answered in a lower voice tone, "OK."

I started, "You need to understand that you have hurt me deeply. Not calling me or contacting me all this time has been excruciatingly painful. You have spent the last four months looking at porn and going to the sports bar doing who knows what and not contacting me at all."

"Thinking that I was seeing someone else and having me spied on was humiliating, all I wanted was for you to call me and care about us. Having the divorce papers drawn up and served was beyond anything I ever thought I would have to endure. You are the one that has caused this. I do not know if that wound can ever be mended."

I took a breath and continued, "I never wanted to start my life over at my age but because of you I decided that is what I would have to do. It was two weeks after the papers were served and almost four months since I left that you finally called me. Now you want to TRY to work things out. TRY does not cut it. Either you want to or you don't. TRY isn't good enough."

"You now say you will go to counseling, why now? Why not months ago? You say you will do whatever I want and that you love me and miss me."

I now had my stride, the new me was in control, "OK, then here it is. I will go to counseling with you. I will agree to six weeks of counseling. If progress is being made I will agree to more. During this time I will not move back. I will only see you or talk to you at the counseling sessions."

"We will decide with the therapist how quickly or how slowly this whole process will take. I will not move back until I know that this is not a selfish act on your part and that I know for sure that life with you will be better than life without you.

Now the clincher and the way I would maintain control of the situation, "At our first counseling session I want the divorce papers signed and given to me. I will hold them, and if there is not positive progress I will file them. We have a counseling appointment on Wednesday evening at 7PM (this was his bowling night). I will text you the address and name of the counselor."

I paused but not long enough for him to respond to anything, "Jerry, I am not the same woman that left you four months ago. I hope you really are serious about this and are prepared for the changes that your actions have caused. I have to go now I hope to see you there, Good Bye." I hung up the phone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Last Call, the Sequel Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds