• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Last Moments

Last Moments

The icy cold tendrils of breath on my inner thighs was the only warning I had before the frigid swipe of the Vampires tongue against my unsuspecting clit brought my sleep riddled brain into full, but shocked, reality. I looked down somehow knowing before my eyes landed on the Demon from my haunted dreams that the time had come.

Red eyes glowing from a shadowed face met mine; a chuckle burst forth from the cold lips of my destiny before he casually turned his head to the side and nipped the soft tender skin right below the lips of my fully exposed vagina. Everything seemed to take on a morbid sense of enhanced vertigo, the soft emanating glow from a stilted moonbeam shone through the parted curtains of my open window. I could smell the sweet scents of spring as a soft breeze blew in billowing the light layers of my shimmering curtains in a ghostly apparition of flowing white.

The world went into slow motion... I lay halfway down my bed my legs dangling off the end, the soles of my feet tickling from the soft abrasion of thick carpet, as my feet swung slowly back and forth not quite touching the floor. Oddly enough I felt no terror for this monster that knelt between my widespread legs. For I'd always known that someday he would come for me.

My body from knees to shoulders felt bereft of movement, an almost silken invisible force kept me immobilized. I tried halfheartedly to move, feeling in my heart of hearts it would be impossible. It was. Knowing that death was at hand I felt something of an inner peace still over me, it was the waiting that I had feared the most, the not knowing. And now that I was about to meet my maker I could feel a crazy kind of relief, a release.

Closing my eyes, I accepted my fate. This Lord of death had been coming to me in my dreams for as long as I could remember, always with blazing eyes and extended fang, he'd whispered in my ears, telling me tales of Century’s past, of his waiting, his lusting, his need to avenge the guilt over the death of his one love, all sacrificed to the burning thirst that thrived inside his shriveled soul. I knew the tale well, for he'd drummed it into my very being.

Three hundred years he'd whispered to me in his gravelly voice... Waiting... watching... knowing that she'd return to him someday, and that miracle had come on the dawn of my birth... the vampire. My constant companion during my nighttime jaunts into the subconscious realm of dreams had prepared me well for this night. I could feel the slow trickle of blood seeping from the small wound dripping down the crease of my thigh. I gasped as once again the coldness of a wintry tongue leisurely followed the path of my salty life force.

Cool hands massaged my upper thighs moving up in a light, light touch to the pointy thrust of my pelvic bones beneath the satin skin of my hips. An odd feeling began to envelope me... an incredible warmth starting at the now throbbing broken skin of my wound. It was incredible, it flowed up, and down, going in both directions at once, and in just mere seconds my body was gripped in a paralyzing pleasure.

I could feel my nipples hardening into tight little buds of tingling fire, my skins sensitivity increasing to what seemed to be impossible heights. I could feel each tiny little hair on my arms come alive... I begin to writhe. What was happening? So much sensation, it overwhelmed me. Fingers came back to my center to spread me wide. His tongue like an icicle entered me, bringing both heat and freezing cold. Colors swirled beneath my closed eyelids, dark blues, greens, reds, yellows, all colliding into a morass of spinning pinwheels going this way then that.

I shivered from deep inside feeling invaded, yet now wanting, needing that spearing flash of pleasure interloping within the confines of my helplessly aroused body. My lips part, yet no sound erupts from my frozen vocal cords. Ohhhh God help me, the pleasure, it overtakes my complete nervous system, bringing to every inch of my starved flesh an ecstasy that I’ve never dreamed existed.

Even my heart beats faster... thump, thump, thump, thump, with every beat shooting beams of electric lightening through my veins, down through the soles of my feet to the very tips of my nerveless fingers. And still the Vampire suckles at the heart of me. I felt the building inside of me, brick by brick the blossoming tower of sensation builds, higher, higher... rising into every fiber of my soul, higher, higher..

Oh no more! I cant take any more, higher, higher, higher. I explode. My body bows in an arc, my arms reach to the ceiling, grabbing at empty air trying to find purchase in a world now made of nothing but this pleasure/pain. I feel it, the rush, flowing through me. I picture it, the white hot flash twirling through my veins like a serpents tongue.

Then I feel it, the Vampires bite. His sharp teeth sink deep, deep into the tender flesh of my upper thigh. Serenity fills me as I come down from my high, sweet languid heat now feeds my body, flowing along with the blood channeling through the rivers and streams within me. My heartbeat slows, Thump... Thump... Thump... Oh the seeds of my destiny come to pass, as I feel my life drain into the dark maul of my executioner, he feeds upon my very soul pulling it from me, this night I become his for eternity.

Peace, I feel so peaceful... the waiting is over... over... Thump... Thump... Thump... Visions fill my fading mind... visions of red... red... red... they start to become hazy, drifting from my sight... fading... darkness encloses me and the last thing I hear is my heart... Thump... Thump... Thump... Th... u... m... p... Th...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Last Moments

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 537 milliseconds