• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Last Night

Last Night

It was the last night of our visit together. I was lying on the couch with my head in Joel’s lap. His hand was down my shirt, lazily teasing my nipples. I moaned happily and he bent to kiss me. Joel’s hand left my tits and slipped under my skirt. He rubbed my pussy for a moment, feeling how wet I was for him.

“Get up,” Joel whispered. I obliged and he bent me over the arm of the couch. He raised my skirt and slowly pulled off my thong. His fingers found my wet cunt, teasing me mercilessly. I squirmed, raising my hips a little to give him better access.

“Slut,” he said, slapping my ass hard. He stopped teasing me and gave me a few playful spanks.

“Harder,” I begged. Grabbing a fistful of my hair in one hand, Joel spanked me hard. When my ass was glowing red, he released me. I immediately dropped to my knees, eager to suck his cock. Instead, he directed me to remove the rest of my clothing and go wait on the bed.

Naked, I watched as he removed his own clothes. He had such a beautiful cock. He was already hard and my mouth watered just looking at him. I wanted him so bad. Fortunately, I wouldn’t have to wait long.

“Put that red ass up!” Joel demanded. I complied and he moved up behind me. I moaned as he shoved his hard cock into me. He pounded me hard, holding my hips. I loved the way he slapped up against my sore ass. This position was always one of my favorites. It seemed so naughty yet felt so good. Joel had me screaming in orgasm in no time. My climaxes were so powerful they left me dizzy. Joel’s fingers grabbed my ass hard and I felt him fill me with cum. A moment later, he released me and we collapsed onto the bed together.

We lay cuddled up for a while, recovering from the orgasms. Our warm bodies pressed together in the sweaty sheets. Joel kissed the back of my neck and I dozed off in his arms.

A short time later, I woke to find Joel pulling a small bag out of the bedside table.

“What’s that?” I asked, sleepily.

“I went to the toy store, baby,” he grinned. At that point, I knew I would be losing my anal virginity. We had discussed it at length. I was intrigued by the idea but terrified of it at the same time. I felt excitement race through me as Joel directed me to lie on my tummy. I knew he had some sort of toy in the bag but he wouldn’t let me see it.

I closed my eyes and felt him part my cheeks. He sensually spread lube on my tight hold, easing his finger into me. I was amazed at how good it felt. I had resisted letting anyone touch me there for so long. I’d always been so worried about the cleanliness factor that I had refused to consider any anal play.

“Ready for the toy, sweetie?” Joel asked. I nodded, hugging a pillow tight. With a gentle push, the anal vibrator slid into my well lubed ass. There was a bit of pain at this intrusion but it wasn’t too bad.

“What the hell did you put in me?” I asked as my anus stretched around the toy.

“Just a little something to warm you up,” he replied, turning up the vibration.

“Little? It feels huge.”

“Well, it’s not exactly small,” he conceded. For the next several minutes he alternated rubbing my back and playing with the vibe. I was in heaven. I was so worked up that my pussy was leaking juice all over the bed. Joel started fucking me with the toy and I begged for his cock.

He kissed me and carefully withdrew the toy. He stretched his body on top of mine and swiftly shoved his cock into me. I nearly screamed at the pain. Joel has a cock most porn stars would envy and he penetrated me much more deeply than the toy had. He held himself still so my body could get used to him.

“How do you like having a cock in your ass?” he asked.

“I love it!” I declared.

“Whose ass is it now?” he asked, beginning to stroke my ass with his cock.

“All yours!” I cried out. “I’m your ass slut.”

“Damn straight you’re my ass slut,” he growled in my ear. He slammed his cock in and out of my lubed ass. The pain had faded and I was truly enjoying having my ass fucked. It felt so dirty and naughty. Joel held me tight as he fucked me. I closed my eyes and let the sensations overcome me. I wasn’t going to cum from this ass fucking but it was a great feeling. Joel sped up his rhythm, driving even harder into me. I could tell he was close to cumming. A moment later, he filled my ass with his cum. He collapsed on top of me. When he had caught his breath, he carefully pulled out of my ass.

We took a hot shower together, loving and kissing on each other. Then we spent the next several hours asleep, exhausted from our love making. I woke up happy that I had finally given in and had let him take my ass. One more step in my journey to complete sexual satisfaction.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Last Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 258 milliseconds