• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Late, Again.

Late, Again.

It was 3:15. She was late. Again. How many times would he have to tell her? 'You need to be on time, other people are waiting on you.' he told himself. He shook his head and continued to count the drawer.

The small pizzeria did well for itself. He had taken over running the place from his mother when she passed away. He had a pretty good crew working for him, and he only came in the afternoon to cover one of his long time employees who had to leave to pick up her kids at 3:00 each day. The dinner crew would be there by 4. He had hired a new girl as a part time to fill the slow time between lunch and dinner. It was a one-man show for that part of the day. Mostly cleaning and restocking. Simple. All you had to do was show up.

It was a single story red brick building, with large glass windows surrounding the front. 'It lets the people walking by see what we're doing...' his mother used to say.

Here she comes.

A young girl walked briskly, nearly running, towards the door. 3:18. He sighed. She walked in quietly, avoiding his gaze, and made her way to the back to begin her short shift. He finished counting the drawer and closed it, before walking into the back.

"I'm sorry...", she said.

He shook his head. "How many times should we go through this before I replace you?"

"It won't happen again..."

He put his hand up, "Just get to work, the sink's full of dishes. I'll watch the front while you get them done."

She hurried to the sink, grateful to get lost in work and put it behind her. He sighed again to himself, and walked to the front.

What could he do to get his point across to her? He didn't want to fire the girl.

She was a few years younger than him and seemed to come from a relatively good family. They were putting her through college. She needed the job for a little extra spending money, nothing more. He could fire her, and not lose any sleep at night. But he wouldn't. He caught himself starring at her as she washed dishes. His eyes roamed over her body. A wicked smile creeped across his face. 'I won't fire her,' he thought, 'but I will punish her...'

He walked towards her, not trying to hide his approach, but over the sound of running water and clattering dishes, it was easy for her to not notice him. He looked her up and down once more.

"Tiffany."

She jumped a little, obviously startled.

"Y... Yeah? I'm sorry, I didn't hear you wal..."

He interrupted her, "Listen, in the walk-in fridge there's some product I need you to rearrange. We had a truck come today and didn't have time to do it. Just go sort things by date, pulling the oldest forward. The dishes can wait till closing."

She nodded, dropping the dish she had been washing into the sink with a 'clang!'.

"Okay, I can do that." She stepped around him, and went into the fridge.

Her heart was pounding. How long had he been standing there? She was thankful to work away from him today, he seemed angry. She shivered as the cold air rushed past her and stepped in, letting the door close behind her.

'I hope he's not mad. I really meant to be on time...' she thought to herself. She began sorting the boxes, moving the new product to the back, and bringing the older stuff forward.

The door to the fridge opened, and he stepped in. She had been moving a box to the front of the fridge as he entered, so he was standing only inches from her.

"You can't be late anymore, or I'm going to have to fire you." he said.

She nodded, trying hard not to burst into tears.

"I promise, today was the last time. I just had to stop for gas on the way here, and traffic was terrible, and..."

He reached out and grabbed her by her ponytail, dragging her to her knees. She let out a sharp cry of pain.

"I don't need excuses. It won't happen again. Say it."

A feeling of panic surged through her as she fell to her knees, his hand firmly gripping her ponytail.

"It won't happen again!" she blurted out in pain.

He released her hair and she fell back, leaning agains the shelves. A few tears had run down her cheek.

He starred down at her, silent, before reaching for his zipper.

She watched nervously as he undid his zipper, and pulled out his cock. Her mind was racing. What was he doing? Should she scream? Would anyone hear her? Why was she having urges to touch him?

She sat, silently. Her eyes red from tears, her makeup running down her face. She looked up at him, and then back down to his throbbing member. She wanted to reach out and touch it...

She raised a hand, hesitantly at first, locking eyes with his. She wrapped her hand around him. He was warm, hot really. Her cold hand finding warmth holding him. She leaned forward, and slowly took him into her mouth. He instantly thrust forward, his hand finding the back of her head. She gagged slightly, choking on him. She found herself wanting him, all of him, inside of her. She gave into his control, letting him slowly fuck her throat. She choked, she gagged, spit oozing from the sides of her mouth. Finally, after what felt like 30 agonizing and yet delightful minutes, he released her, letting his spit-soaked cock slip from her lips. It glistened slightly in the light. She didn't want to stop. She wanted him to finish in her mouth. She wanted to swallow every last drop of his.

He smiled wickedly, his hand gripping her ponytail once more. He pulled her to her feet by it, and aggressively spun her around. He slipped his thumb into her waistband, and tugged down forcefully. Her pants and panties came down with ease, leaving her milky white bare ass exposed to him. Still holding her hair, he slapped her ass hard with his free hand, forcing a quiet yelp from her lips, and turning her cheek bright red. He pushed her head forward slightly, causing her to bend forward. She knew what was coming, and she wanted it. She closed her eyes in anticipation.

The head of his cock pushed into her. She was soaked. He slid in easily despite her tightness. She cooed softly as he entered her, only his grip on her hair stopped her from pushing back onto him. He began to thrust into her vigorously, letting his hand release her hair, he grabbed ahold of her hips, pounding her relentlessly. She moaned loudly, pushing back against him hard with each thrust.

He would change the pace continuously, fast and hard one moment, and then slow and steady the next. He would let his cock almost slip out of her, and then thrust it as deep as he could.

Tiffany was in complete ecstasy, moaning and grinding against him. Her hands grabbed ahold of the shelves as she tried to help him fuck her harder. Suddenly an orgasm overtook her. Her body shuddered, her toes curled. She let out a long moan, almost falling over. He continued pounding her all the way through. She could feel his cock throbbing inside of her. She knew he was close, and she wanted it. She wanted to feel him fill her up, to feel it drip down her inner thighs. She clenched her pussy tight around his cock, trying to squeeze it out of him.

He slowed to a snails pace, and then slowly pulled out. She snapped her head around, looking over her shoulder at him, a pout across her face.

He grinned wickedly at her. This was supposed to be a punishment, and she was clearly enjoying herself. 'Let's see how she likes this...' he thought to himself.

His cock was dripping with her juices as he slowly rubbed the head against her open slit. He'd push in just a bit, and then pull away. She was squirming in frustration. He slowly slid the head of his cock up along her crack and away from her pussy.

When the head brushed against her forbidden hole she tensed. Would he really do it? Would she let him? Did she really have a choice?

'No,' she thought, 'I don't have a choice... He's going to do whatever he wants, and I can't... Won't... Stop him...'

She closed her eyes, and tried to relax. He pushed, firmly. The head of his cock burrowed into her asshole. She let out a small whimper at the sudden pain, biting her lip. She had to relax.

'Breathe...' She told herself.

She took slow, steady breaths, trying to relax. He continued to push firmly. She felt herself relax, and he pushed all the way in. She let out a long moan, her eyes crossed.

Slowly, he began to fuck her, building up a steady rhythm. The pain for her was gone, replaced by pure bliss. She reached down with one hand and began rubbing her clit. She was going to cum again. She felt herself pushing back against him again, taking every inch of him inside her. And she could feel his cock throbbing inside her. He was close also. Her moans began to sync with his thrusts, getting louder with each one. When she felt his body begin to shudder, she lost control. Wave after wave of ecstasy flooded over her body. She moaned, she screamed, he slowed, he stopped.

She felt his cock softening and slowly slip from her. She continued to lean against the shelves, panting. His cum was dripping out of her, running down her leg. He slapped her ass once more, and she let out a squeal. He put his cock away, and zipped up his pants.

"Don't be late again..."

She smiled wickedly. She was in control now.

"Tiffany... Tiffany!" He almost had to scream it to get her attention.

Startled, she dropped the dish she was washing into the sink, making a loud clang that resonated through the back. She could feel her face blushing as she turned to face him.

"Sorry, I was just daydreaming... I didn't hear you walk up."

"I said I'm leaving now, Joey and Danielle will be here in about 5 minutes to get ready for the dinner rush. Just finish up with the dishes and then please make sure to take out the trash. Then you're good to go. But you need to be on time tomorrow, I don't want to have this conversation again."

She nodded, "Of course, I'm sorry again. I won't be late anymore."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Late, Again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds