• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Late Night at Work

Late Night at Work

I was working late one night with a coworker. There was nothing out of routine as working late happened more often than normal. On this particular night, however, there was something strange in the air. I could not place my finger on it, but was sure there was something different about tonight. My female coworker was short with dark hair, thin, muscular build with a decent size bust. She was attractive but nothing to be floored about. I had noticed her cut her eyes at me more than once this evening which was unusual, but getting the attention from such a pretty young woman was not going to be debated against. Her name was Rachel.

"How are you holding up tonight?" She asked brining me a cup of coffee.

"Oh thanks. I'm hanging in there, you?"

"I'm sure you are," she said hiding a devious smile as she turned away.

As I continued to drink my coffee, I began to feel the opposite affects one usually feels from coffee. I began to feel drowsy, and soon began to nod off in my office chair. As I was falling asleep, I could have sworn I heard Rachel giggling just a little.

When I awoke, must have been 2 in the morning at this point, I found my wrists and ankles had been bound to the chair with my pants pulled down to my ankles and I was entirely at her mercy. She was standing over in a completely different set of dress as when I drifted off to sleep. She was normal business attire when I must have dozed off, but now, she was in leather lingerie holding a whip with a devious grin across her face. "What, what's going on here?" I asked as I struggled against my bonds.

"Haven't you figured it out? You are under my control tonight. And you have no choice in the matter." As I realized what exactly was going on, she began to step closer to me and put her hand on my thigh.

"No, this isn't how I imagined it..."

"Oh but you did imagine it, didn't you?" She said, her hand going increasingly up my thigh.

"Get your hand" was abruptly stopped as she shoved her panties in my mouth and covered it with her hand. She grabbed my cock through my boxer briefs and slowly teased it as she watched me struggle against her worn panties in my mouth. I eventually decided against further struggling and as I did her hands left me. She left me wanting more yet not wanting it at all at the same time. She walked away from me, offering me a full view of her ass swaying in front of me. She turned around, a small pair of scissors in her hand that she must have picked up off the desk. She came back to me and ran the point of the scissors down my neck, down my chest towards my pubic region. She gently ran it along my cock that was getting increasingly harder, then down my thigh. She grabbed my shirt and used the scissors to cut it off of me. Then moving back down to my boxer briefs she lifted them off my leg and began slowly cutting the away until I was fully exposed and my hard cock rising up into the air.

She smiled at herself and her handiwork as she stared at my cock. It's not impressively large or anything but a healthy 7 inches of length. She put the scissors down, and kneeled down in between my legs. She ran her fingers up and down my shaft, her nails scraping at my sensitive skin. It sent chills down my spine, and as wrong as I knew it was, there was nothing I can do. "Please stop, it's not too late" I muffled through the panties but my pleas feel on deaf ears. She only smiled as her mouth engulfed the tip of my engorged cock. She teased it ever so gently, biting the tip and using her nails on the shaft down to my balls. As bad as I hated it, I hated even more the fact that I was loving it.

She got up and cross the room, picking up a small leather whip and bring it back towards me, slapping it in her hand. My eyes got big, as she brought it down across my chest. As she whipped me, she laughed and said "don't you like it rough?"

"Ah!" I yelled as she continuously whipped me, moving from my chest down to my genitals before attacking my thighs with it as well. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips while her hand grabbed my cock and began furiously pumping it. I squirmed against my restraints as she played with me. She broke the kiss only to use her mouth further south. She began sucking on my cock while pumping it. I was getting close to cumming, but she stopped, grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the chair so my ass was hanging off. I had an idea of what was coming, but did not want to believe it.

She picked up a bottle of lotion, coated her fingers and she began to explore near my asshole. Her fingers gently played with the outside while her other hand focused on my shaft. Then, without warning, her index finger slipped into me. I screamed and she laughed as she drove in and out of my anus. As my asshole loosened up, she managed to get two fingers in. My eyes got big at the larger intrusion but I realized if I could relax it was not as bad.

Rachel was seeming to be enjoying herself as she watched my fight against the restraints. "Why don't you just relax and enjoy this?" She pulled her finger out and stopped playing with my dick. She got up and walked over to her desk and opened up the drawer. She reached in and pulled out small, black anal plug. She giggled as she saw my reaction. She lotioned it up, and walked back to me. I tried to sit up but she prevented it and shoved it up my ass. I let out a grunt but it was short lived as it popped into place.

She began to peel herself out of the leather lingerie, revealing her beautiful skin, her luscious tits, and a clean shaven, soaking pussy. She walked over to me and draped a leg over each of mine and guided my cock into your wet cunt. Pinching my nipples, riding my cock, and with a plug in my ass was almost more than I could take and I came quickly. As I did, I saw the look of disappointment in her eyes. She sat on top of me, as I slowly shrunk. Once I was completely soft, she stood up and started pushing on the plug with her fingers. It made me wiggle and fight, conversely it also began to send blood back into my cock. Rachel got up and began to suck on my nipple while still playing with the plug, soon I was fully erect. Upon seeing this, Rachel eagerly jumped on top and began to ride me furiously while rubbing her clit. Soon she was cumming, and I could feel it as it came out of her and ran down my dick and onto my balls. I could feel the wetness coating me and I loved it. Soon I was coming for a second time. As bad as I was not wanting this, I was enjoying it. And she finished cumming, she slumped on top of me for a few seconds. As she got up, I could feel my wet cock lay limp on my stomach. She grabbed it and began sucking all of her juices and my cum off my dick, cleaning it thoroughly. Once she was finished, she got dressed, looked at me with a devilish grin, contemplating whether to leave me there or not, then decided for the better of two options and untied me. This is when I noticed there was camera in the corner and had recorded the entire thing. I pulled the panties out of my mouth and was about to reach for the plug, but her hand stopped me. "No, leave it in." She said in a matter of factly kind of tone, one that was not to be argues with. "Let me put it to you this way, I am sure you have noticed the camera by now, and now you are mine. Whether you want it to be or not, if you do not do as I say I will release this video to those you know and love. Your precious life will be over as you know it. Do you understand?"

I swallowed hard, was she serious? "Yes I understand." I hung my head low.

"Put those panties on," she said. And I did as I was told. Then she tossed me my clothes and allowed me to get dressed. "I'll see you tomorrow at work." She grabbed the camera and left. I was dumbfounded by what had just happened.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Late Night at Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 748 milliseconds