• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Latent Obsession

Latent Obsession

1234

Stacy and Jonas Wilmer had been married for 4 years. At 28 years old, Stacy was a revelation to behold. She has turned a lot of heads with her long blond hair, and a body that Jonas would consider "a walking wet dream": delicate and beautiful face, perky 36C breasts, slim waist, and long toned legs. She kept herself in shape by long strenuous bike rides, and daily laps in the pool. Her 41in ass was probably her best feature as it was perfectly round and tight. Whenever she would bend over, it would always make Jonas' cock instantly rise just looking at her.

Also, it wasn't just that Stacy was a babe, she had brains. His wife had graduated first in her class at a top university and was very successful in her professional career, which is not much of a surprise, and she has always been completely dedicated to their relation and faithful. Men just wouldn't stop hitting on her, but she would always turn them down.

Jonas was not on the bad side himself, trying to keep up with her and stay in shape. Their sex life was never extremely "hot", but they did it about twice a week and it was always enjoyable for both of them. Stacy was always dripping wet and tight; so tight that, when they tried to have sex the first time, Jonas just couldn't get inside of her. She was crying from the pressure and pain when he tried to push the head in. It took him some time to get it all in. She'd always talk dirty to him and would always comment about how she loved him stretching her pussy walls. Jonas didn't consider himself that well endowed, at about five inches and reasonably thin.

Unfortunately for him, when they made love he would always have to wear a condom, because his wife wasn't on the pill. Stacy had tried different brands, but the collateral effects like nausea and mood swings were difficult to bear, so she decided to wait for a while until she tried again. Jonas couldn't wait for her to find one she adapted; he would love to feel her bare pussy around his cock.

Three months ago, a friendly, older white couple, in their late fifties, the Burrows, moved to the vacant house next to theirs. From the very first day, they were very polite and clearly wanted to be nice neighbors. They would often invite the Wilmers to their place and cook dinner, in order to get acquainted and share some of their old stories.

The Burrows had a black, adopted, teenage son, Tyrone, who was a different matter, though. He was your typical 18-year-old, full of himself. He was constantly bullying the younger kids on the neighborhood and getting in fights with the older ones. He would skip classes regularly to smoke cigarettes with his delinquent friends and break into parked vehicles for quick cash.

Worse yet, the boy had the nerve to hit on Stacy constantly, even in Jonas' presence! Tyrone would deliberately try to look down her blouse or up her skirt at every opportunity, while making lewd sexual comments that deeply embarrassed her. The kid would often call her a "big-titted playboy bunny" that would love his "big, fat, nigger cock", and, once she tried it, she wouldn't want any other "white nipple dick" inside her again. Obviously, she loathed the kid, who was nothing short of a hoodlum to her, but she didn't let her husband kick his ass in consideration of his parents.

After Tyrone's third police detention, the Burrows were notified that either their son straightened himself, or he would be considered an adult and would be arrested and sentenced for good. His parents were devastated, and asked if Jonas couldn't get him a job at the firm both he and his wife worked. At first, Jonas declined their request, especially because the way the boy treated Stacy, but his wife felt sorry for the Burrows, and finally convinced her husband to change his mind and help them out.

Jonas didn't really know what to do with the kid, though; who would hire someone like him? Tyrone was a pretty messed up individual. Not only he refused to do any kind of actual work, but he also had the looks of a street thug. Certainly, his shaved head, the knife scar on his face, and the baggy clothes weren't a welcoming invitation to anything.

Despite the difficulties, Jonas managed to set him a job interview, which the boy reluctantly accepted. Soon after, he started working as temp assistant for their firm. Surprisingly, he did really well and was able to fit in just fine, even with the gangster-rapper look. The kid even thanked his neighbor for the opportunity and assured him that he wasn't going to let him down.

***

A couple of weeks later, things were going as expected, when Jonas received a note from his boss through Tyrone. He wanted to have an after work reunion to discuss their main project status. Since Jonas had to wait for the meeting, he decided it was a good time to catch up with reports and presentations that were way past due.

Oddly enough, there was no one left at the company at the specified time. Probably, the kid had the date confused, which left him a bit angry. Jonas could have been with his wife, after all, instead of waiting for something that would not happen. He called Stacy, explaining what happened and that he would be home in half an hour; she said she would take a shower and wait for him to return.

Forty something minutes later, Jonas was finally home, and, when he was about to enter, he heard a strange noise coming from the backyard, which sounded much like a "moaning". The husband found that odd, and decided to check that out. He circled the house and was surprised to see Tyrone standing there, peeping at his wife, through the small window that overlooked their shower. Jonas then realized the little shit had deliberately set him up, in order to spy on his wife!

The boy was shirtless, displaying a broad chest that was muscular but not muscle-bound, his pants were around his ankles, and he was masturbating! Jonas looked down and couldn't believe his eyes; the kid had biggest black cock that he had ever seen in his life. It was wet and shinny with his spit all over it. It had to be a foot long and as big around as a beer can. It had veins and everything. It was so big that the boy had to use both hands to cover the entire length. He kept stroking as fast as he could, whispering how he would love to fuck her tight blond pussy and suck on her big tits. After a few minutes, he came and shot huge wads of come everywhere. Jonas watched as the black kid came and came, spraying the walls with his jism, lifted his pants and rushed out.

When Jonas finally got home that night, he was apprehensive about telling his wife what the boy had done, as it would definitely upset her. He decided to keep quiet about it, but he couldn't help but notice his unusual erection!

***

The following day, at work, Jonas was still trying to figure what to do, after witnessing that bizarre incident, when Tyrone approached him. "Hey man, got a minute?"

"Kind of busy..." The husband lied, trying to evade the boy.

"Sorry about yesterday..." The kid smiled. "I think I gave you the wrong date..."

"Just don't let it happen again." Jonas told him, as if he didn't know the kid planned the whole thing.

"Sure ... No hard feelings..." Tyrone exercised his usual cocky attitude. "Since I'm here, I might as well tell you that I want to make amends ... You know ... The things I said about your wife..."

"Well, you should probably show her your good side, to begin with, not your obvious, awful one." Jonas interrupted him. "And you should quit being such a hypocritical liar, as well..."

"You know what? You are right, no more lies..." The boy acquiesced, to Jonas' surprise. "I told you to stay late after work yesterday because I knew your wife would take a long hot shower waiting for you, and I wanted to get a glimpse of those huge melons of hers and that pink, tight, little pussy! But you already know that don't you?" He laughed. "I noticed when you arrived and saw me jacking off my big, black, cunt pleaser, while I was staring at your wife."

"I-I ... Y-You..." Jonas babbled, confronted with the facts.

"Don't worry, man ... It's our little secret ... I'm not gonna tell her that you let men jack their large meat while watching her undress ... I'm gonna show her my best asset, though..." He pointed at the enormous bulge at the crotch of his faded jeans. The white husband noticed that bulge immediately, and was stung with envy. The boy continued, "Don't get me wrong, man ... I appreciate all the things you did for me and all, but you do know I'm going to fuck the shit out of her, don't you?"

Jonas was shocked and immediately went defensive, "I don't think so," but he was shaky in his response. What the hell was this kid on?

"Of course you do ... You will even help me get into her pants and probably will love watching me do it too ... I bet you lay down yesterday thinking about your hot wife being fucked by my huge nigger dick ... Uhmm ... She has such a nice flat tummy ... Can't wait to drive my black monster right up inside there," he stated confidently.

"A-Are you crazy?" Jonas mumbled.

"Face it, man! I've seen that smoking hot body of hers ... Stacy is too hot for you!" The boy grinned an evil grin. "I'm gonna nail her good, it's just a matter of time ... That tight little pussy of hers need to get stretched by a real cock, and I know you don't have what it takes to please a sexy lady like her," he said making a gesture with his thumb and finger of an inch or two, implying he had a small dick.

Moments later, his wife arrived, unaware of what had just transpired. "Hey, guys ... What's up?"

Jonas said nothing; he took her for lunch, as we had done many times before, pretending nothing had happened. He had to admit he was concerned about what Tyrone had said to him, and couldn't stop envisaging the boy and his wife in intimate contact. However, he knew his wife loved him deeply and she would never cheat on him.

***

The end of the year was approaching and, as usual, the company was planning its yearly holiday party. This year, the senior manager decided he wanted the party at the same hotel as the previous year. The hotel was a great place because it had a large room they could rent for the party; they catered everything and had a bar. Another perk was everyone could get drunk and not have to worry about driving home.

When the day of the party arrived, Jonas spent the early portion of the day just like a normal Saturday, while Stacy went shopping. She called him to ask his opinion about her new dress. His wife seemed very excited about wearing something daring for him. Stacy wasn't sure, however, that she would feel comfortable in public wearing such a sexy outfit. Jonas assured her that she would be a big hit with anyone who saw her, no matter what she was wearing.

Later that day

"Stacy, would you please hurry up? We're already late for the party."

"Honey, I'm almost ready. Now stop rushing me!" Of course, he should've known her response would have been something like that.

"Aren't we leaving yet?" Stacy at last stepped out into the living room, where Jonas was waiting. When he finally saw her, he was stunned. She looked like one of those glamour models.

Stacy's highlighted blonde hair just reached her shoulders, framing her face that always seems to be in a perpetual pout thanks to the full lips that she's always had. She was wearing a tight, low cut black dress, showing enough cleavage that made it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. It showed off her golden tan to perfection. She looked fabulous.

Jonas kissed her neck as she put on her necklace and told her he loved her deeply. She smiled a smile of all's happy with the world, kissed him full on the lips and told him she loved him too. Her full 36C breasts strained against the thin material of her top. The black skirt she had on was short and tight, showing off her slender, tanned legs accentuated by the black strappy high heels she wore.

"I can't believe I'm actually wearing this." She gave him a shy smile when he whistled at her.

"You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen, babe..." Jonas complimented. "Dear Lord ... Look at those..." Her large breasts stretched the top to its limits. The dress was low cut with a full one third of her breasts exposed. "I hope those shoulder straps are industrial strength..."

Stacy giggled and said, "I hope so too..."

Jonas continued to check his wife out as they strolled to the car and drove out of the garage. He noticed two bumps in the front of Stacy's dress and was happy that she wasn't wearing a bra. The husband glanced down at her legs and wondered if she was wearing panties. Stacy noticed his stare and confirmed, "No, I'm not wearing panties..."

"Really?" Jonas doubted.

Stacy pulled her hem up slightly revealing her neatly trimmed bush. "I have to be very careful when I get out of the car or bend over..." She devilishly smiled.

"I'll bet." He agreed.

They headed to the party; the parking lot was full and they had to park at the far end, in a very difficult spot. Jonas watched as Stacy got out of the car. She held the hem of her short skirt firmly. It was no use, however. If anyone had been nearby they would have seen an eyeful. They walked through the large lot, as they made their way to the hotel. Stacy complained about the 5-inch high heels, but, despite the awkwardness of the shoes, she caused heads to turn in her direction. She was quite a sight.

***

The married couple arrived at the party after most of the other employees, and it seemed to be in full swing already. They walked in and noticed a lot of guys dressed in suits and ladies in dresses. They were served a great meal and a few drinks and talked about everything. Jonas told Stacy how proud he was of her. They talked about the looks she was getting, and how he thought she was beginning to like the attention. He noticed that despite her earlier shyness, she was enjoying herself and being sexier than ever.

Stacy was playing it coy, but they both knew that a long session of lovemaking was in their near future. They were so engrossed in their dirty talk that neither of them noticed when they were approached. The couple realized it the hard way.

"Hey, neighbors..." Tyrone greeted them, while serving another round of drinks. "Enjoying the party?"

"Yes, it's lovely..." Stacy replied. "How come you are working? It's a company party after all..."

"I could use the extra cash..." The kid started explaining. "I am trying to make amends, you know..."

"Oh," the blond wife seemed surprised. "That's very mature Tyrone, keep up the good work..."

***

The boy continued fixing them drinks throughout the night. Every now and then, he attempted small talk; Jonas noticed how he was constantly glancing at Stacy's cleavage. Stacy seemed quite aware of it, too. Although his wife was incredibly shy, she did become a tease after just a few drinks; it was like an alternate persona taking over her. She kept leaning forward just enough to encourage the boy's stares.

The kid was wearing very tight fitting trousers, cut off below his knees; he was clearly advertising what he had between his legs. This wasn't lost on Stacy, who by now was very merry from the numerous cocktails provided by Tyrone, and whispered in her husband's ear "The girls at work keep commenting about his size ... Do you think his cock is as big as it looks or has he got a rolled up towel down there?" Jonas knew she was drunk, but that comment really bothered him. Each time the boy passed by, her eyes were drawn to the tell tale bulge!

At about 2am, the fun and entertainment had finished and all the other guests had disappeared to the rooms. The couple was tired and drunk and decided to call it a night. Stacy said she just needed to go to freshen up before they headed upstairs, so he waited for her at the table.

***

Sometime later, Jonas found odd that it was taking that long for his wife to return and decided to check on her. As he stood up, he felt lightheaded as the alcohol started making full effect. He clutched onto the walls, for a while, trying to regain his balance, and started looking for her. Finally, he managed to find her at the deserted far end of the hall, having an argument with the black kid. Jonas immediately hid behind a corner to learn what was going on, without intervening.

"I said no, Tyrone and I mean it! Let go of me!" Stacy said, angrily, as her hands pushed against the black kid's chest; as in shape as his wife was, she was no match for Tyrone and he just laughed at her attempts to free herself.

"You may be saying no now, little baby, but when Tyrone gets to working on you it will change to begging me for more." He lowered his face to hers and his big lips mashed against hers. She twisted her head sideways and put her hand in his face and pushed again.

Jonas knew he should have stormed in and smashed a chair across the boy's head and dragged him outside, but, instead, he froze. Well, not all of him froze. Jonas felt his cock starting to get hard, as he watched his delicate wife struggle with the black boy and it was really turning him on. He didn't really know why. He watched as Tyrone grabber his wife's flailing hands and pulled them behind her back and held them behind her with one of his huge paws.

The teenager's other hand grabbed her by the jaw and pulled her face back to his, and his tongue began assaulting her closed mouth. She was grunting and talking behind her closed lips and he was laughing as he continued working his tongue against her mouth. He finally got tired of not gaining entrance and his hand grabbed the hair behind her head and he twisted it until she moaned in pain. When her mouth opened, his tongue slipped inside and she couldn't stop it. She was still struggling but every time she tried to pull away or close her mouth his hand twisted her hair and she let him have his way. This went on for several minutes of his big tongue abusing her mouth. He finally pulled back and smiled again.

"You might as well enjoy this sweet thing..." He said leaning over her. "I know I will ... I am going to have you as I please tonight..."

"Fuck you! You are nothing more than a bastard who abuses women!" Stacy was gasping. "Take your hands off me now and I won't call my husband!"

"Baby cakes, your husband was the one who asked me to fuck you! That little, wimpy, white hubby of yours doesn't know how to work a little fuck toy like you, but Tyrone here knows just what you need and I am going to give it to you ... In fact you will be screaming for me to give you more."

He released her hands but before she could react he grabbed her shoulders and turned her around until she was facing a nearby table. He pushed her down on top of the table and held her there with one big hand at the small of her back. She was still struggling gallantly but her legs were just off the floor and she had no leverage to push away from him with. He pulled her dress up over her hips and checked on her magnificent behind. He pushed his hard on up against her ass and she struggled on the table top. Her arms were pushing back but his strength was more that she could overcome.

"You feel that big black cock, baby? Soon it's going to be all the way up inside of you. When it gets there you will be screaming my name and begging me to make you cum all over this black cum stick!" He laughed again and his free hand began undoing his pants and pulling his zipper down.

When Stacy heard his zipper going down she struggled even harder.

"Please, Tyrone! Stop it now! Nothing has happened yet and you can leave and I won't say a word! Just stop now and leave!" She screamed.

"Oh, no, sweet thing, I am going to have your sweet little pussy right now and maybe your perfect round ass before I am through tonight."

Jonas leaned back, hiding behind the corner, and called out to his wife; even though he was strangely aroused by that situation, he couldn't let that little bastard fuck her like that. "Stacy? Are you there?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Latent Obsession

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds