• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Latte's At Three

Latte's At Three

I marched to the elevator and pressed the down button, mumbling to myself, "Fucking company." As I descended to the 2nd floor I became even more incensed. Cheap fucking foreign labor was going to ruin a good company. Hopefully it wouldn't take me down with it.

After talking with the sysadmins I needed to get out of the building. There was nothing I could do for 4 hours. Knowing that the customer calls were about to start back up I did the only logical thing... headed for the door. Time for a latte...

It's nice having a good coffe shop across the street, the coffee's expensive, but it makes you feel like you're treating yourself...

After adding a couple of packets of sugar in the raw I popped the lid on my cup and girded my self to go back to the hell that was work. That's when I saw her walk in the door. She was one of the temps who did odd jobs for the company... a little taller than me, beautiful hair, striking lips, and a glint in her eye that implied a little naughtiness.

She smiled at me which I caught out of the corner of my eye as I walked past her. I decided at that moment that work could wait.

I waited until she had gotten herself a caramel macchiato... generally a little too sweet for my taste, but with a good caffeine kick nonetheless.

"Headed back to hell?" I asked.

She nodded.

We walked back towards the building talking about nothing of consequence, but there was a little bit of flirting going on. She had this way of looking down and then back up at me that sent shivers down my spine, and she had just had her hair curled and it was a nice look for her.

I held the door for her and checked out her ass as we walked towards the elevator. Nice, although the pants could be a little tighter to show off the curves more.

She unzipped her jacket as we got on the elevator and I couldn't help glancing at her breasts. Nicer by the second, and the flirting glances only served to draw my eyes down along the curve of her neck, and deliciously down the swell of her breasts.

Work was going to be a little easier today with this beauty to glance at.

Getting back into the lobby of work, the secretary at the front looked up and gave us both a smile. I turned a little red at the thought that she had seen me checking out the temps ass again as I held the door open for her.

Can't blame a guy for looking... The secretary passed me a stack of notes from disgruntled customers. Ugh, well there go any fantasies out the window. It was going to be one of those days…

* * *

While working away I kept glancing over at the temp. She was chewing on her lip about something, and it only served to make her look even sexier. An occasional smile was enough to keep me motivated for the day.

Occasionally when she walked towards me I'd glance up at her, and invariable my eyes were drawn to her lips... they looked so kissable. I wonder if she knew that I would have loved to have taken her out in the stairwell, and pushed her up against the wall for a kiss, and perhaps a little... groping for a lack of a better word.

As the day wore on I became more irritated by work, seemed like time for another coffee break. "Anybody want coffee?" I yelled to the room.

No takers

So I pulled on my jacket and headed for the door. When I looked back, I noticed that the temp had grabbed her jacket and was heading for the door as well. Maybe I did have a taker...

We got on the elevator and started down, I shyly glanced over at her, and she met my gaze full on.

"Another caramel macchiato?" I said. Pretty lame conversation starter.

She looked down again, and my eyes followed hers. She had just completely checked out my crotch, there was no doubt in my mind.

Where was this going I asked myself? My brain quickly went into overload and switched to a safe subject... the crappy winter weather.

"6 more weeks of winter,” I mumbled, “seems like it will never end.”

Although it seemed like it was getting a little hotter in the elevator. Figuring that one good checkout was worth another my eyes lingered from her toes up her strong looking legs, following her stomach up to her... Wow! I hadn't taken that good a look at her breasts before I suspected I could lose myself for a few hours with those...

Unfortunately, the elevator reaching first floor interrupted my little fantasy. I was able to regain my composure and head for the street, the temp walked along side of me, giving me those looks again.

I decided I'd pay for her drink at the coffee shop, and maybe strike up a little more conversation. It was hard to think of where to start though and on top of it all, every time I looked over at her my gaze was drawn to her breasts...and her looking down really didn't help. She met my gaze a few times as I moved to look away, she knew exactly what I was looking at and now she seemed a little flustered herself.

We walked back to the building a little bit slower this time, I don't think either of us wanted to get back. The moving towards the elevator was pure torture... each step like an added weight. I did not want to go back!

I hit the button to go to the six floor, we'd gone about half a floor when i decided that it was time to take charge of all this flirting. I looked her directly in the eye and moved closer, that's when I got a real surprise. As I moved closer, the temp slipped by me. Guess that was a mistake I thought to myself and I looked away. That's when the elevator lurched to a stop, and i felt her hands turning me around, that's when she pushed me up against the wall, molded her body to mine and used her arm to pull my head down into a deep passionate kiss.

There was nothing chaste about this kiss, it was pure sex and promise of something wild.

"You've been staring at me all day old man. It's about time you did something about it," she growled into my ear, “and if you're not going to do something I am."

She kissed me again, our lips moving over each other, our tongues dueling, her tongue sliding into my mouth, mine playing over her teeth. She nipped at my upper lip a little, and I began to move my hand up along her back inside her jacket. She shrugged her shoulders, dropping the jacket a little as I pushed her back a little so I could move my hands higher to her breasts. That's when I surprised her!

I reached my hands to the long sinking neckline of her shirt, grabbed each side and ripped. The material pulled away in my hands with a loud tearing sound and she gasped as her breasts were exposed to my lustful gaze.

She had a front opening black bra on, which I opened with one hand as the other reached down around her waist. I then slid my hand down to her right leg, which I pulled up next to mine. She wrapped her leg around me and I lifted her up, first a little so I could nuzzle and nip at her neck, then a little bit more so that I could trail my kisses along the slope of her breast.

I took her right nipple into my mouth and bit down a little, her body heaving against mine. She moaned, a sound that came from the core of her being, and her breasts heaved against my suckling face.

I let her down and pulled her to me again. The feel of her unrestrained breasts against my chest was driving me mad with lust. She reached down to caress my thigh and I knew that she could feel my hardness as it throbbed underneath her fingertips. Her hand slid up higher and played a little as she stared intently into my eyes. Sliding her fingertips along my beltline I moaned at the teasing...

"Take me into your mouth..." I bare whisper under my breath.

She needed no more prompting as I felt her work the belt buckle and open my pants. My cock popped free through the slit in my boxer shorts, my eagerness evident in it's tumescence. God I was hard.

She slid down to the floor, making sure to run her breasts over my cock lingering, the hard nubs of her nipples seeming to burn as they met my naked flesh. Her tongue darted out and licked along the top of my shaft as she settled on her knees. She teased the corona and the little bit of skin that bisected the bottom of my cock head, then with one motion she slid her mouth all the way down my cock until her nose rested in my pubic hair. I moaned a deep moan and shuddered.

With one motion she had made every blowjob I had ever received before seem like an inexperienced teenager performed them. If it were at all possible, I thick my cock became ever stiffer in that moment…

Then she began to slide her lips up and down my shaft. I could feel her tongue seemingly everywhere at once, darting, licking, swirling. I knew I wouldn't last if she kept that up so I pushed her away.

She looked up at me, wondering if she had done something wrong. In answer to her questioning look I answered, "I have to be inside you NOW."

She stood up and pressed me back against the wall, her right hand wrapped around my cock jerking lightly. "Now?"

"Now."

"But I don't have a condom."

Fuck, I thought to myself.

I spun her around so that her back was towards me, and reached around to undo her belt. I started to push down her pants and I bit her left shoulder blade. I moved down lower, it was my turn to be on my knees.

She leaned forward, feeling my hot kisses trailing down her back. She thrust her ass back at me, rotating her hips so that I could access her pussy. My tongue played at the top of the crack of her ass, swirling around as I kissed my way down her right butt cheek. As I reached the bottom I began to move back in towards her center. My right hand slid up her thigh, and without any warning I pushed my pointer finger inside her, hearing her gasp at my intrusion. I could see the muscles flex along her cheeks as she bit her lip and moaned. My finger moved inside of her, soaked in a second with her juices, the smell of her hot pussy burned my nose. I had to taste her.

Detecting my intentions she leaned forwards, her hot breasts mashed against the cold wall of the elevator. My tongue traced the last few inches until it met my finger and licked her juices. I removed my finger and began to dart my tongue inside of her. I used my wet finger to rub her clit slowly in a circle, feeling every shudder.

My face was jammed into her pussy, and she reached back to grab my head and push me even tighter against her hot flesh. The taste of her was intoxicating as I moaned into her pussy. I licked her again and again, feeling her tense a little and release, tense and release she pushed my hand away from her clit and began to move her own hand faster and faster against her clit.

"Lick me damnit, fuck me with your tongue"

Who was I to argue? So I redoubled my efforts. Within seconds she grabbed my head and pulled me away, then pushed my face again into her hot, wet, delicious pussy, fucking herself with my tongue and moaning. Then she tensed up and held my face into her as she came hard and quick with a series of sharp thrusts.

After she had a few seconds to recover I stood up and nuzzled her neck.

“That was so incredible.” I whispered breathlessly.

“But what about you?” She asked.

I replied, "That was so... eh, I don't have the word... good isn't good enough."

"But what about you?" she said, reaching back to grasp my rock solid cock. She grasped my cock and pulled me in closer so that the head rubbed her pussy.

“You can't have me here without a condom.”

She began to draw the wet head up higher. Damn! She was using my cock to lubricate her ass. Could this get more dirty and naughty?

I moved against her, moving my cock from her pussy to her rosebud until she was slick... she bent over and braced herself against the wall.

"What are you waiting for?" she demanded "Fuck my ass, fuck it hard!"

I moaned as I pushed the head of my cock right against her tight little asshole. Damn she was tight, yet her ass opened beneath the pressure as she pushed back against me. Pausing a moment I spit into where are bodies were joined hoping to provide more lubrication.

I slid in an inch and stopped, letting her get used to me inside of her I pushed in more, and felt her shudder.

She moaned, “Thats possibly one of the best feelings... when it, oh god, when it first starts into my ass…”

Her ass gripped me tight and it was getting harder to move inside of her. I pulled out a little and spit some more into her crack. I slid back in and worked back and forth a little, dipping deeper every time. I could sense the tension in her body. She needed my cock all the way in, so I obliged, pushing deeper insider of her until my balls pressing against her pussy, my cock all the way up her ass.

We both stood and shuddered for a little bit, then she began to move. Her pace quickened, our skin slapping, the aroma of her pussy wafting throughout the elevator car. I began to really pound her ass hard and she met me with every stroke. She brought her arm up to her mouth and bit down on her forearm to stifle her screams of pleasure. Her tightness was getting the better of me and I knew I wouldn't last long if I kept up this pace so I began to slow down.

She moaned, "Don't stop, I'm going to come. I'm going to come and I want you to come too."

I decided to play her game. “Tell me where you want me to come.”

“You know where I want you to come.”

“Tell me.”

She paused for a moment; the only sound our heavy breathing. “I want you to come in my ass...”

“What?”

She begged me "bang me, come in my ass, please, come in my ass!"

I began to move, and her voice became a litany begging me, "come in my ass, come in my ass, come in my ass."

“I want you to fuck me so hard that I come when you come.” She said.

I began to move harder, almost pulling out all the way with each stroke, fucking her as deep as I could, feeling her tense and relax around me. She moved one hand to her clit, and bit on her other forearm, and I felt her come, and that brought me to a blazing orgasm, the moment seared forever into my brain. I moaned, she cried out, I bellowed, my words unintelligible; the feeling of her ass squeezing around me as we came together was indescribable.

I pushed all the way in, releasing my cum deep inside her ass, my arms wrapped around her, holding her sweaty body against me.

She whispered, "That was so fucking intense."

I nuzzled her in acknowledgement.

"God, I can feel it inside of me, your cum is so hot."

I whispered in her ear, "I’m glad we didn't have a condom."

She laughed and pulled away as my softening cock fell out of her ass.

She pulled the tattered pieces of her shirt around her and looked at me as if to say, "what have you done?"

Thinking quickly, I took off my shirt button down shirt and gave her the grey tshirt I had been wearing. We got ourselves back together and she flipped the stop button. The elevator began to move again, but not up... back down.

We looked at each other, wondering what was going to be on the other side of the doors when they opened. The doors slid open and there stood the security guard.

He looked at us knowingly and said "I'll make a copy of the security tape for you. Pick it up at the end of the day." That’s all he said.

We took the elevator back to work and I blushed as we walked by the secretary. I noticed that the temp had trouble sitting for the rest of the afternoon… my cum squishing around in her ass.

As I left for the day, she put on her coat as well. I thought she was going to get on the elevator with me, but instead she turned into the stairwell.

"I don't think I could take that again today." she said with a wry grin. As the door of the elevator shut I could have sworn I heard her say, “But there’s always tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Latte's At Three

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds