• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Laundry Service
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Laundry Service

She spread her legs wide as I settled into place on top of her, and then locked them tightly behind my arse as I thrust into her. I kissed her as I pounded into her, feeling her rapid breathing. We'd been fucking for around 20 minutes now, and she started moving faster. She groaned loudly as her body tensed up, then shook as her orgasm washed over her. She moaned loudly again as she came, her tight pussy clamping down and massaging my cock. I couldn't hold against her orgasming body, and came myself. I drove into her and let my load go deep inside her, which made her give another grunt. We both slowed to a stop, sweating and tired.

"Well that was fun" Shakira said, unwrapping her legs from behind me.

"I can't deny that" I said, rolling off her onto the bed next to her.

"Do you give this room service to all your customers?" she said with a giggle.

"No, only special customers" I said with a laugh. She smiled and gave me a kiss, before peeling her sweaty body from the bed, pulling me with her.

"We need a shower" she said, heading back to the bathroom.

"Don't get your toe stuck this time" I said humouredly. She rolled her eyes with a giggle.

She turned the water on and stepped in after giving it a few second to warm up. I stepped in after her, and she leaned up to give me another kiss. She grabbed the soap and we started washing the sweat from ourselves.

"Can you wash my back?" she said sexily, handing me the soap and turning round. I lathered up her shoulder blades and then moved down. With her being shorter than me, I knelt down behind her and soaped up her lower back. She wiggled her hips slightly as I started washing her tight bum, soaping up the cheeks and tops of her legs. She wiggled her arse some more and stuck it out.

"If you keep teasing me with that arse I'll have to fuck it" I said to her in a mock-warning tone.

"We couldn't have that now could we?" she said with a sly smile, deliberately teasing me. I stood up and washed her back again, and she pushed against me.

"I think that's enough back washing" she said, my cock resting between the top of her firm butt cheeks. She washed my hard-on, taking plenty of time and stroking me gently, teasing me some more. I pushed my cock up between her firm cheeks, and she clenched tightly on me.

"I warned you, don't think I won't do it" I said with a smirk. She looked at me and smiled, then reached up and flicked the shower off, and stepped out. She threw me a towel as I stepped out and grabbed one herself. I gave myself a quick overall rub over, but she spent far more time. She spent lots of time gently drying every inch of her body, bending over in front of me and drying her tight, inviting arse. Her long legs were fully stretched, her smooth pussy on display as she dried her shapely rear off.

"I warned you about teasing. If you don't be a good girl you'll have to have that teasing arse taught a lesson" I said in a more warning tone.

"Well I guess my ass is on the line" she said with a cheeky smile. I decided that enough was enough, and I wanted to fuck that arse. She was now facing the bath, so I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock into her arse.

"Have I done something wrong?" she asked innocently.

"You've teased once too many times" I said, rubbing my cock gently on her lower back.

"Well I best take my punishment then, it's the only way I'll learn" she said sexily, bending over in front of me, gripping the side of the bath to steady herself. I stepped back slightly to admire her tight arse, and simply couldn't help myself. I reached out and laid a firm slap on her rear, giving a healthy sound. She moaned lightly, and I took position behind her. I pushed my cock between her buttocks and up to her tight arsehole. She seemed pretty relaxed, so I carried on without saying anything.

I held her hips as I gently pushed forwards and nudged my cockhead into her tight sphincter, trying to persuade it into releasing. I continued to enter her gently so as not to hurt her. I looked at her and could just about see her biting her lip and heard her rapid breathing. I got the head into her and then pushed into her slowly in a single motion. Her back arched and she groaned as I pushed my full 8" in up to the hilt. She grunted in slight pain as she got used to the feeling. I slowly pulled back out to just the head then pushed firmly back in, faster than before, causing her to grunt in a pain-pleasure sensation. I started slowly fucking her in the arse as she got used to the feeling. I firmly gripped her hips and pushed in and out of her, gaining pace.

Within a couple of minutes, I was fucking her tight arse at a good pace. She was groaning constantly, obviously enjoying being fucked in the ass, her hands gripping the bath tightly as her body rocked with every thrust. Her juices ran down the inside of her thighs from her hairless cunt. She was breathing hard between her groans, and she started grunting louder. I sped up so I was fucking her arse good and hard as I figured she was about to orgasm. I was right, she squeezed her legs together and tensed up.


"Ohhhh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...." she muttered as her body shook with orgasm. She screamed loudly in pleasure as her orgasm hit her full on, her sphincter clamping down so hard-on my cock I could barely move. With the increased tightness and a screaming Shakira, I had to let go. I gave a few thrusts and then drove myself all the way into her and let go. My hot load shot into her arse, causing her to give another groan as she felt it spurting into her. We slowed down, and I rested against her for a few seconds before I pulled my shrinking cock from her arsehole. I stepped away from her, and she stood up, rubbing her back from being bent over.

"Well there's a punishment that I won't forget in a while" she said with a smile, turning and giving me a kiss. She led me back to her bedroom, and we laid down to rest after our exertions.

"That was great" I said to her, looking at her.

"Well, I've only ever done 'that' a couple of times before, and then it just hurt because they rushed it" she said, holding my hand. I glanced at the clock. It was 9.45.

"My shift finished ages ago" I said idly. "This was better than working don't you think? And it was work, you were simply giving good customer service" she said with a giggle.

After getting dressed again, I decided to ask her the question playing on my mind.

"Will I get to see you again?"

"Well, I like this hotel. Nice and quiet, out of the way, and has very pleasant service" she said with a smile and wink. "So anytime I'm here, I'll stop in here and maybe our paths will cross again" she said with a smile.

"OK cool," I said, unable to think of anything else to say, "well I've got to go." Shakira stood up and gave me a long, passionate kiss.

"Thanks, it's been a very nice evening. Goodnight" she said as she showed me out the door. I walked out into the stairwell and grinned widely. I had just slept with Shakira. Maybe working late shifts at the hotel had it's upsides...

This story is contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. This is in no way connected with the subject. Don't use this without my permission. Now, on with the story!

I looked out the hotel window from the third floor, out across the harbour and the sun low in the sky over New York. I was working as a bellboy in a medium sized hotel. The hotel wasn't a grand place, but it was a nice tidy getaway for people. It had hosted a few international celebrities who liked its out-of-the-way status, such as Kylie Minogue, Angelina Jolie just a couple of weeks ago, and Bono from U2. They had complimented the hotel because they said it allowed them to escape the media.

This evening I was doing a 5-9 shift, filling in for someone that had bailed at the last minute. I was doing my normal rounds of returning laundry, delivering new towels and so forth. I yawned and glanced at my watch, which read 8.20pm.

'Only 40 minutes to go before I can bail' I thought to myself, and picked up my list. I looked at the next room on my list, and saw there was a celebrity with us. It was Shakira, she'd only just booked in earlier in the day. She'd obviously just flown in. I picked up her laundry and headed up the stairs to her room on the 5th floor.

'I wonder if she's around?' I thought to myself, hoping to get to meet her. I reached her door, my heart rate increased with slight nerves at possibly meeting the hot Colombian star. I raised my fist and knocked loudly on the door. There was no answer, so I knocked loudly again to be sure. Again there was no answer. I figured she must be out, so I found my bunch of keys and let myself in. I stepped cautiously in, in case she was in.

"Ms. Shakira ma'am?" I said tentatively, but there was no response. I closed the door behind me, and carried her laundry to her bedroom. I set it down on the bed, and set about having a quick tidy of her suite, which was what I was being paid for after all. She had the luxury suite on the top floor, near separate from the rest of the rooms, to give them some quiet I guessed. I heard a shout from the bathroom and realised Shakira must have been there after all. I walked quickly down the hall and knocked on the door.

*****
The End.

As usual, E-mail me with any responses. I like reading your feedback, so let me know whatcha think!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Laundry Service
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 75 milliseconds