• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Laura Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Laura Ch. 02

"How about Kitty?" Mahdi suggested.

"Yes, that sounds good. How do you like it?" Yusuf asked from Laura.

She just nodded.

"Kitty, from now on you will address yourself always as Kitty, like Kitty wants Yusuf to fuck her pussy. Understood? Let's go to the living room. Kitty, take his jacket and follow us."

The men sat on chairs and chatted in their own language to each other ignoring the naked Laura standing close to them. By the outlook, she guessed Mahdi was Yusuf's brother. Suddenly Yusuf turned his speech to English.

"Kitty, tell him what you have learned today."

That caught her by surprise. What could she say? She began to stammer, "I have learned Yusuf knows what is best for me."

"What did I just tell you? You say, Kitty has learned Yusuf knows what is best for her. If you forget it again, I have to punish. Tell Mahdi why don't you have any pubic hair?"

"Yusuf shaved me...Kitty"

"But why?"

"Kitty has to become a woman to deserve hair," she remembered and was about to die from humiliation.

"We also trained something, Kitty."

"Yusuf taught Kitty to like butt fuck," she burst out. Mahdi laughed.

"Do you like to take in your ass?"

"Kitty will learn." She was sure that would never happen. The first two experiences had been so painful.

"Why your tits are so small?"

What could she say to that? "Kitty's breasts has not grown bigger," she tried.

"Yes, they like young girl's. Are you ashamed to show those to men?"

"Kitty is fine with her breasts." She felt annoyed about the questioning.

"But you would like to have tits men like?"

"Kitty would like to have them bigger," she said to stop the interrogation.

"Maybe Mahdi could try to stretch them. Would you like that?"

She understood the purpose of the whole conversation. They wanted to humiliate her more and abuse her breasts. This had gone too far. She couldn't agree to just anything and started to think her options. Could the prison be worse than this? Maybe she gets abused, but at least she could keep her identity. Now she had to act like an idiot. On the other hand here she got abused by Yusuf only and maybe by his brother, but in prison...she didn't know. The living in the house would probably be nicer than in a cell. She decided to go on, at least now.

In full disgust she said, "Kitty would like that." Mahdi stood up and walked behind her.

"Put your hands behind your neck and bend your shoulders back. Yes, keep it like that. Push your tits out." He wrapped his arms around her and placed palms on her breasts. He first molested them gently and teased her nipples which got erected. "These are so tiny. I understand why you want me to stretch them. Are you ready?" He didn't wait any answer, but took both of the breasts in tight grip and started to pull them out of her. Laura cried out and the pain made her move forward.

"Stand still, Kitty," Yusuf said. "Otherwise this is useless." This time Mahdi took only her nipples between his thumbs and poke fingers and begun the stretching again. The tit flesh got a conical shape. She sobbed and tears wet her face. Mahdi didn't let go.

"Kitty, do they look better now?"

"Kitty likes them."

"I think he could do more. Ask him?"

"Can Mahdi stretch Kitty's breasts more?" she sobbed.

"I think I can." She screamed when Mahdi stretched her flesh even further. Then he let go.

"I'm sorry the result was not permanent, but it was worth of trying," Yusuf said and continued, "Maybe Kitty is meant to be a girl, not woman. Small tits and hairless pussy. Kitty, how do you thank Mahdi for his efforts?"

"Kitty can suck Mahdi."

"I think Mahdi would like that after something else. What Kitty suggests?"

"Mahdi can fuck Kitty's pussy. Kitty's pussy needs cock, " she tried her best because was afraid of another butt fucking.

Yusuf knew that. "How about your learning period? You are not finished yet."

"Kitty can't now. Kitty's ass is in pain," she dared to try.

"Kitty knows better than Yusuf?"

"No, but...Mahdi...can fuck...Kitty's ass," she surrendered.

"Good Kitty. Bend over and spread your ass cheeks for Mahdi."

Mahdi could see her sphincter had loosened a little due to previous fucks. The skin look irritated. That didn't prevent him to dig out his cock and place it against the hole. He didn't care how it would feel to Laura. She was just a western whore. He grabbed her hips and rammed to the hilt at once.

"Arggh, noooo..."

"That is no way to act, Kitty. You are scaring him. You should encourage him. Talk to him."

"Oh, no. Kitty has Mehdi's penis in her ass." Mehdi's loins slapped against her buttocks. If he had not held her, she would have lost her balance. He didn't give any mercy.

"Kitty wants Mehdi's sperm in her hole," she tried her best despite the horrible pain.

"You got it," he yelled and emptied his load. Laura couldn't have stood a second longer. She was rewarded with a tap on her ass. He pulled out. She knew she had to clean him and without any command knelt in front of him and took his cock in her mouth.

"Kitty starts to learn her duties," Yusuf cheered.

Mehdi didn't want to cum again, but put his cleaned cock in his pants before the sucking went too far. He returned to the chair and started chatting with his brother again. They ignored the presence of Laura totally. After a while Mehdi stood up and left the house.

Yusuf looked Laura who just stood there without knowing what she should do. "Does my Kitty want to have clothes?" he suddenly asked. She wasn't sure what to answer. Maybe this was another test for her. She decided to play safe.

"If Yusuf wants Kitty to wear."

"Kitty can't be naked all the time. I have to find you something."

"Can Kitty wear the clothes she had?" she dared to ask.

"Are they girl's clothes?"

"They are Kitty's"

"They were Laura Hoffman's clothes. I will buy you something more appropriate. Go wash yourself and have a rest. I'll be back soon." Then he left. Laura understood no one kept her in this house. She could run, if she wanted to. Probably Yusuf had thought that too and trusted she wouldn't dare. If she got caught, it would mean prison.

It took more than hour before he returned. Yusuf had a small plastic bag in his hand. He found Laura sleeping in the bed room and woke her up. She rose and sat on the edge of the bed. "Look Kitty what Yusuf has for you." He tossed the bag to her. Laura started to dig out the clothes. First she found a plain white T-shirt. She put it on. It was very tight and the fabric was thin. The outline of her breasts showed well. The next piece of clothes was small panties, little girl's panties. They were white and had pink hearts on them. She knew where this would lead. Yusuf was dressing her like a school girl. She also put on the short black skirt and white socks. The last items were black shoes, not meant for adult woman. She looked at herself and felt ridiculous.

"How does my Kitty like them. Pretty?"

"Kitty likes her new clothes," she answered.

"Good. I'd hope the men like them too. I have invited an older gentleman for the evening. Kitty must take very good care of him. Kitty will finally get her pussy fucked for good."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Laura Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds