• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lauren Learns a Lesson Ch. 08b

Lauren Learns a Lesson Ch. 08b

"Sorry for the long wait, Thanks all of those who kept coming back for more, and the new readers who just got into it."

"This story is fictional all characters and places are fictional, The story is part of a series please read them all and in order."

*

As the sun started to set Lauren was taken into a side room by Amber where she was forced up against the wall with Amber's tongue forcing its way into her mouth. Her small but round tits were groped and pulled and her butt-plug received plenty of pushing and pulling as well, just a minute after going into the side room together, Mr. Weston showed up, on cue it seemed, and told Lauren that she did not ask permission to be abused by Amber and that was her last chance of the day. Her third trial failed. As Mr. Weston reattached the leash and told Lauren to crawl behind him, she looked back and saw Amber stick out her tongue at her.

As the two of them made their way through the living room and out onto the patio, he announced that Lauren had failed yet again and was now to receive her 'initiation'. Lauren's ass cheeks clenched around the rubber plug as she knew what her 'initiation' was. As the group followed them outside around behind the pool, Lauren saw something that looked familiar. It was similar to what Mr. Weston had bounded Emma to while he raped her ass yesterday afternoon. It was basically the same gymnast or 'crash' mat as she had heard them called. It also had a numerous small holes and hoops throughout its surface. The middle of the mat was raised in a triangle shaped hump and was also padded, it was quite obvious that the triangle hump in the middle would be perfect for propping her ass up.

Lauren's head was resting on the mat know, her suspicions confirmed, Her leash was pulled through a hoop on the mat, shortened, and tied tight. Her make-up had been re-applied by Kelly but the drops of dried cum were left on her face, tits, stomach and bib. Her hands were behind her back now, tied with strips of white latex. Her butt was up in the air, also secured by the hoop on her shorts, her long slender legs were bent and resting against the other side of the triangle and her ankles were secured together and then also tethered to the mat. Kelly was given the honour of removing Lauren's 'bad girl shorts' she took her time peeling them down around her asscheeks and then slowly removing the butt plug after a few last pumps.

Mr. Weston the instructed Kelly to give the first spank, she only gave Lauren a little pat on the butt and then stepped aside for the next person. One by one every guest at the party came up and gave Lauren one spank. Some did it hard enough to make her weep a little, while a few were nice enough to give her a little a pat. Theresa was the last to go up and before spanking her, bent down spread Lauren's little asscheeks and gave her one long wet lick from her clit to her asshole before giving her a kiss on both asscheeks and a little pat on the butt.

Melissa, no longer, the newest member of the group was given the task of lubing up Mr. Weston's cock and Lauren's ass as naturally as possible and the applying a little extra lube afterwards. And everyone gathered around as Mr. Weston kneeled down behind Lauren and casually eased the massive head of his cock in her tight little ass. She gasped at the presence and was immediately thank-full for the butt-plug she had in all day, but he was still huge and she still gasped and wept as her forced the entirety of his rock hard cock in her soft, tight, tiny little ass. After what seemed like hours he had finally buried all his dick in her butt and slowly, pulled almost all the way out before pushing back in a little quicker. Where again he stopped for a moment rotating his hips slightly, before pulling out slowly again.

He repeated this several times and Lauren actually started to enjoy it a little, and as though Mr. Weston had sensed this, he started to fuck her ass hard, rough, and long, beating her bruised ass with his hands, calling her a worthless whore and a hole for cum he pounded her ass with wild abandon, slowing down only to push in deep as he could and pull out real fast again. Lauren gasped and moaned and screamed and groaned as Mr. Weston brutally sodomized her and degraded her, often making her scream out things like, " I'm a sluttly l'il girl", "Mr. Weston's cum hole.", "My ass is for lease" and finally "Please pound my ass, sir, treat me like a slut-put me out on a street corner, I'll work for free!" After several minutes Mr. Weston started to quicken his assault even more and viscously beat her ass her a few more times, he finally groaned and pushed deep, his thick rod pulsing as he unleashed load after load of hot cum into Lauren's stretched out asshole. Finally after one last spasm he quickly pulled his cock out and she heard a couple people moan as Lauren's ass instantly snapped shut again, instead of gaping open like most of the girls, and they moaned a second time as the massive flood of cum oozed out of her ass. To no surprise Kelly was elected to clean up the mess in her usual professional manner--using her mouth. --

Epilogue (next September)

Lauren showed up at Mr. Weston's classroom office at exactly 3:00pm as she was told. She let herself in with her key and immediately saw Mr. Weston sitting in his chair, pants down, cock up inside Molly's mouth. Molly was another cute, sheltered, tiny freshman at the college. Like Lauren her sheltered life left her un-prepared for Mr. Weston's World and Reality class; subsequently she was failing and now in desperation of being sent home to her tiny farm town, she was sucking the biggest cock she'd ever seen. She was on her knees in front of Mr. Weston with his large hand wrapped in her shiny black curls. Her tiny little blue skirt pulled high over her ass and pink handprints over her tiny white ass. Her eyes were watering slightly behind her glasses, one tear running down her freckle covered cheeks.

Lauren confidently strolled over to Mr. Weston and raised her own tiny skirt so he pump a finger or two in and out of her tight, wet, bare cunt. She, like the other girls, was prohibited from wearing any kind of panties. And the bras had to have front clasps so it could be opened quickly. The bras and most of the other clothes were paid for through the club. Like the $500 4" stiletto heel leather knee boots Lauren was currently wearing, or the diamond studded bracelet she got after her 'initiation' a few weeks ago.

When Mr. Weston was finished finger fucking Lauren her removed his fingers from her cunt, and his cock from Molly's mouth long enough to put the two together and ask Molly if she liked how Lauren tasted. She cast her eyes to the floor and quietly said 'yes' and was rewarded with a flurry of ass slaps and informed that she was to refer too him, at all times, as 'sir' He forced his enormous cock back into her mouth and throat and after tiring of her attempts at deep throat he asked Lauren to show her how it's done. She kneeled down next to Molly and slowly managed to engulf his dick after a few strokes. As she blew him, Mr. Weston went into his pitch about the club and so forth, making sure to inform her that if she didn't accept he'd have to fail her, and also go into the school's database and fail her in other classes too. He told Molly a little about Lauren and how she was in her position a few months ago, and how happy she looked being one of his whores. When Molly didn't answer quickly enough, Lauren's head was cruelly whipped back with his large hands around a tuft of her hair and was instructed 'sternly' to convince Molly otherwise.

Lauren eagerly swooped in and started to molest Molly huge tits and round bum. Within no time she had Molly starting to pant as she licked her way up and down her neck, nibbling her earlobe and sliding one finger back and forth across the crotch of molly's panties, up under her tiny skirt.

Lauren started to rub her fingertip in circles around Molly's clit and soon Mr. Weston could take no more, He grabbed Molly's head and forced his cock in and out her mouth, asking her in between thrusts if she wanted to be in the 'club' soon enough she cried out 'YES!' as Lauren had managed to get Molly's bra and shirt off and was pulling and kneading her huge tits and nipples, while rubbing her finger quickly over Molly's covered cunt. As always, Mr. Weston unleashed an impressive amount of semen into Molly's sputtering shocked mouth. And when he was finished he let go of her head allowing her to slump back against the cabinets of the desk. Mr. Weston looked down at Molly's cum-filled mouth and said,

"Hey Molly, why don't you give Lauren a big wet kiss."

*

"I'll check feedback and emails, if there's enough support I'll write some more stories focusing on some of the other girls. Thanks again for all the support over the years and long waits between chapters."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lauren Learns a Lesson Ch. 08b

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 188 milliseconds