Layin’ Leylin Ch. 01

My assessment of her cocksucking skills had not changed since that first blowjob in the back of her car. I loved it when she took my cock in her mouth because I knew it was going to feel absolutely incredible. Of course I felt that way about her pussy, as well, but I'd received enough bad blowjobs in my life to be able to appreciate an outstanding one. I loved watching her suck my cock, too, and not just because she was so pretty and she'd look up at me with those big brown eyes; she also always looked like she was really enjoying herself when she had my cock in her mouth and I loved that. We didn't always have the opportunity to do more than fuck, and sometimes we had to do that pretty quickly, so she seemed to savor the opportunity to blow me. I savored the opportunity, too.

My cock continued to swell the closer she brought me to orgasm but she never paused or hesitated. As my breathing picked up, I had to be conscious to keep the volume down since the room wasn't even remotely soundproof. When I started spurting into her mouth, I successfully bit back the moan that wanted to escape due to the intensity of the pleasure I was feeling. She swallowed my load and continued sucking me off as I continued spurting. When she was sure that I was completely spent, she let my cock fall from her mouth and looked up at me.

"Outstanding, as always," I told her, making her smile. She grabbed her clothes and stood up, ready to get dressed but I stopped her and extracted my phone from my pocket. She indulged me and allowed me to take some photos of her naked, front and back with a few close-ups. She then slipped back into her leggings and sweater as I pulled my underwear and pants up, getting my flaccid cock tucked away. We shared one more kiss before she slipped out of the room, closing the door again behind her. I waited for her to text me that the coast was clear then I stepped out and went back to my desk.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds