• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Layover Club

Layover Club

I've always thought about the 'mile high' club but have never had that opportunity while flying. However, I've also presumed that the Flight Attendants could give service on the ground that would be just as good. On first leg of my flight home, I was receiving excellent service from an Attendant who was at the end of her flight pattern, so I decided to see what opportunities I could create during an extended layover.

I commented to the Flight Attendant, who I noticed wore a wedding ring, "I'm sure this is an exhausting job with all the walking back and forth, pushing that cart, and carrying trays up and down these aisle."

Mrs. Sky replied: "I'm ready for a few days off after this flight lands." Our flight was not very full, so Mrs. Sky was free to stop and chat between duties on the long flight from LA to Chicago.

As she passed again, I said: "I bet your feet get tired on this job. Do you get regular foot, leg, & back massages to help you relax after several days of flights?"

"I've mentioned it repeatedly to my husband, but he never gets the hint."

I laughed with her, then said: "Several women who work with me, tell me that they really appreciated it when I've given them a foot massage after a long day of running around an exhibit hall during a marketing show."

She smiled, "Really, you've done that for your employees?"

"Of course, I want them to know that I appreciate the hard work that they do, so I pay them well and give them little perks like that, too."

I was sitting alone in the back row and two rows ahead of me had one person on each side of the aisle, each leaning on their window & sleeping. After passing out drinks to everyone that was awake, Mrs. Sky sat down on the armrest of the row diagonally ahead of me, slipped her foot out of her shoe and lifted her foot - "OK, let's see how well you do!"

I winked at her as I took her foot with both hands and firmly pressed my thumbs around the outer edges of her foot from her heel up to her toes. Then with a rolling kneading motion worked down the center of her foot and around her heel. Her breathing became deep and slow as I firmly caressed her foot. After the third cycle around her foot, I knew that she was hooked. She was almost melting into my hands as I caressed her foot firmly and carefully.

After another deep pressure stroke from her heel up to her toes, she breathed deeply and shook her head. "OK, you do know how to make a woman relax." She quickly lifted her foot away, slipped her shoe back on, and quickly stepped to the back station.

Turning around, I could see her leaning against the cabinet and deeply sucking down a cold beverage.

At that moment, I knew she was at her most vulnerable state, so I stood up and stepped the few feet back to her corner. I whispered, "If you'd like for me to finish the massage after this flight, I have a long layover." Then I returned to my seat; I could tell that she was trying to hide that she was blushing.

She picked up a trash bag and walked slowly through the aisle collecting empty cups, napkins, and snack bags. At first, she looked weak-kneed but then her stride and pace picked up. On her way back by me, she paused, still looking flush in her face, and whispered: "Meet me at 'Reilly's Daughter' on Concourse A, 15 minutes after deboarding."

I smiled & nodded. The pilot had just announced that we only had about 30 minutes until landing, so she kept busy the rest of the flight.

We landed, I grabbed my carry-on, and made my way to the designated rendezvous location. The counter was full, so I sat at the only empty table, which was near the back, and ordered a drink.

Ten minutes later, Mrs. Sky arrived. She looked around and cautiously made her way back as if she was looking for a place to sit. As she approached, I stood and asked, "Would you like to sit here, I have an empty chair at my table?"

She quickly looked around as if seeing that it was about the only seat left, nodded, and sat down.

After a few polite exchanges, the waitress came and asked if she wanted a drink. I quickly said: "She'd like a tall Long Island Ice Tea." She smiled approvingly.

After the waitress left, I commented: "I'd thought about ordering 'Sex on the Beach' for you, but I didn't want to be too forward."

She smiled again, "Thanks for not being too presumptuous."

As we drank, she said: "I have a quiet place, if you really have the time."

"They canceled my flight and I'm rescheduled, so I am available for the next 4 hours." "Good, follow me."

We got up and I followed her from the terminal to a small hybrid car. "Several of us girls share a car here to use when we have a few days off." She then drove us to a nearby flat that several Flight Attendants co-op for those 2-3 day stay-overs in Chicago. "This is kind of a home away from home for us girls," she told me.

Once we were in the flat, she kicked off her shoes, plopped down on a big day bed, lifted her feet in the air, and she said, "OK, you promised to finish that foot massage!"

I knelt at her feet and began caressing one foot and then the other. After several minutes, I slowly stroked my hands up and down her calves. Then I progressed upward to her thighs as she gently moaned deep signs of relief. Slowly, I slid my hands up inside her skirt to her hips and caressed the sided of her hips. Her tension slowly faded. Her hips rocked upward and I began rolling down her stockings, pulling her silk panties down with them.

She looked at me with a longing gaze: "I have wanted a man who would do that for a long time."

After rolling her stocking past her toes, I laid out her stockings and panties carefully at the end of the day bed. Then I crawled on the daybed beside her and kissed her neck. Kissing behind her ears, my hands reached behind her neck. My fingers wrapped around the zipper tongue and gradually unzipped her dress to her hips.

Then I stood her up and slid her dress down her body, unclasped her bra, and let it fall off her. Without saying a word, I kissed her breasts tenderly and slowly sucked her nipples. She moaned deeply, "Oh, it feels so good to be desired."

I kissed her from her nipples down her belly button. "Oh, my god that feels wonderful," she sighed as I kept kissing her across her pelvis to her clit as softly pushed back onto the day bed.

It must have been a long time since her husband, or anyone, had eaten her pussy because she moaned deeply and loudly as my lip cupped around her clit and sucked it in. Then my tongue traced her pussy lips and slid in between them and started fucking her pussy.

Repeatedly, she pleaded: "Please, don't stop!" Mrs. Sky was cumming in her former passenger mouth multiple times and she was soaring in the clouds again.

After about the fourth or fifth climax, she told me with a huge grin on her face: "My pussy isn't used to that, it needs some time to recover."

"Ok, I'll give it a lay-over for a few minutes," as I winked at her.

She then crawled down my body and while stroking my cock between her fingers until it became rock hard. That was her clue to start sucking my engorged rod.

"Wow...your mouth is fantastic!" She was swallowing my cock deep in her throat over and over, as I finger-fucked her tight ass.

She then re-positioned so I was tongue-fucking her ass as she continued to suck my cock, I almost exploded in her mouth, but she quickly sat up and said: "Fuck me hard!"

So, I quickly rolled her over and lifted her legs up to her ears. Then I rammed my rigid cock into her wet pussy as deep as possible. She let out a deep moan with each thrust into her pussy, "Yes! Fuck me harder! Please!"

I forgot that I hadn't put on a condom, but she felt so good as her pussy squeezed my throbbing cock. After pounding her pussy for several minutes, I told her, "I going to cum."

She loudly groaned, "Fill me, please!"

Indeed, I did. I exploded deep inside her pussy as we both were cumming. Her pussy dripped with my thick semen and she smiled from ear to ear.

"Wow! Your husband has no clue what a fantastic fuck you are!" Her pussy was still pulsating rapidly against my cock, "My husband has never fucked me that hard." Then she gave a deep moan and her entire body shook for several seconds before she laid back and relaxed. After a couple of minutes of lying together, she rose up, bent over me, and sucked me clean.

Then she made us a drink to share and asked, "After our drink is finished, will you fuck me again?" "Gladly!" This time I bent her over and fucked her doggy style. Then I fucked her tight ass, as she moaned and groaned so loud that everyone in the building knew she was being ass-fucked. Finally, she climbed on top of me and rode me until we both were cumming as I filled her pussy again. Her pussy lips squeezed my cock as she rocked her pussy to drink up every drop of my warm, sticky semen.

By then we had been at it for three hours and I knew I needed to get back to the airport. She volunteered to drive me back to the airport, even though her thighs were still quivering from multiple orgasms. As she dropped me at Departures, she said, "I hope you will fly with Mrs. Sky again."

I winked, "I'd pick you over coffee or tea or coke on any flight." I might not be in the 'mile high' club yet, but that was a 'lay-over' to remember forever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Layover Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds