• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Layover in Philly

Layover in Philly

I am often required to travel for business and every so often I get to stay with friends or family. On a trip a couple of years ago I was connecting in Philly for a flight to London. Since my stepsister lived there I decided to stay over two nights before continuing my trip. I called Susan and told her I would be there on Friday afternoon and asked her to pick me up. I had not seen my stepsister in 4 years and we needed to do some catching up.

I walked off the plane and started looking for Susan. I remember she had been a little heavy, but she told me on the phone that she had been working out since her divorce and looked a lot better than the last time I had seen her. I remember her when we were growing up, she had been one hot looking girl and if she had not been my step sister, well you can guess I had many a wet dream about her. I looked around the airport lounge and finally came upon a shapely blonde, wearing a short skirt and pull over top that did nothing to hide her curves, who was waving at me. I stared for a second before I realized this was my stepsister Susan.

She ran over and hugged me and said she was glad to see me. I stepped back and looked her up and down and said, "wow, sis you really look great." She smiled and said thanks and then we walked away to get my bags. I must tell you that my stepsister is 5 years older than I am, but from her looks right now you could not tell. She walked besides me with her arm around my waist, hugging me. I would look down and see her tits bouncing under her top, it was obvious she did not have on a bra, and I felt my cock give an involuntary twitch.

We got my bags and made it to her car. I got in first and when she entered her short skirt road up her legs more and I could not help but look. She playfully smacked me and told me to stop looking at her. I told her I was sorry and smiled. The ride to her house was long and on a couple of occasions I would look over at her legs and tits and then move to adjust myself. I caught her watching but neither of us said anything. We arrived at her apartment and threw my bags into the spare room. She said she would fix us a couple of drinks and meet in the living room. I entered and found her sitting on the couch holding both drinks. I sat next to her and we began to catch up on old times. We laughed about our exploits as kids and then talked about our marriages. She had been divorced for 4 years and me for two. I asked her if she was dating anyone and she said no one special and I replied the same.

I was feeling pretty good and it was getting late, so I told her I was going to take a shower and get ready for bed, after all we had two days to talk and see each other. I went to my room and stripped then grabbed a towel and walked to the bathroom. The two bedrooms faced each other across a hall with the bathroom between them. I jumped into the shower and reached down to grab my cock. I thought about Susan and began to get hard. I rubbed my cock a few times then stopped and told myself that is your sister stupid. I finished and dried off and opened the door to walk back to my room.

Susan was just coming out of her room in a robe. "I thought you would take forever," she said, then stopped at looked at me in the towel. "My little brother, you look a lot better than I remember too." She said as she smiled at me. Her robe was loose fitting and I could see side of her big tit. She saw me looking and then looked down to see what I was staring at. Instead of pulling her robe closed she opened it more and showed me her breasts and hard nipples.

I stepped forward and looked down at her. I though this is my Stepsister, so it is not really incest. Looking into her eyes, I lifted my arms and started playing with her nipples. She moaned and pushed her tits into my hands. I dropped my hands and until the tie on her robe and let it fall off her shoulders. Dressed she was a knock out, naked standing before me she was even better. I looked down and saw her pussy was shaved. My cock jumped and pushed the towel out from my body. I leaned down and kissed her, as I did she pulled the towel from my body and grabbed hold of my cock.

I broke the kiss and looked at her and asked, " Are you sure about this?" She replied by dropping to her knees and licking my cock then sucking it into her mouth. My ex wife, was a great cocksucker, but Susan put her to shame. She licked the head then down the shaft to my balls. Giving each one a kiss and flick of her tongue before licking back up my shaft and opening her mouth, sucked me completely into her mouth and throat. That was no small feat on her part, my cock is 8 ½ long and 4 inches round. She moved her mouth up and down my cock, letting her nose rest in my public hair as she moved her throat to milk me. I moaned and put my hands on her head. She moaned as she accepted my hands and holding her head I began to move my hips back and forth, fucking her mouth and throat. She dropped her hands to her sides and let me fuck her mouth as hard, fast, and deep as I wanted to. I told her I was close and started to pull my cock from her mouth. She grabbed my ass and pulled my cock back into her mouth and sucked hard and fast, until I came over and over. She swallowed every drop and continued to suck and lick my cock until it was soft and clean.

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her. I picked her up and carried her into her bedroom and laid her on the bed. I kissed down her neck until my lips found her rock hard nipples. Sucking and gently biting each one, I let my hand move between her legs. She opened her legs so I could move my fingers to open her puffy pussy lips and find her clit. As I sucked each nipple, I flicked her clit with my fingers and felt her stiffen and cum. I continued to suck her nipples and pushed a finger into her as she came, grabbing my head and pulling it tight on her tits.

When her orgasm subsided, I kissed my way down her stomach and move between her legs. I looked at her shaved pussy, right before me and open her lips with my fingers. I leaned forward and licked between her wet lips, tasting her sweet juice. I licked up until I reached her hard clit and flicked my tongue across and around it, then sucked it between my lips. She moaned and said " Oh, my G-d Stephen." As I sucked her clit between my lips, I gently squeezed it between them as I sucked harder and pushed a finger into her hot wet pussy.

Her hands were pulling my head deep into her pussy and she kept rocking her head back and forth and mumbling, " Oh G-d, Oh G-d, I never." I kept sucking and licking her clit and fingering her as she moaned. I pulled a wet finger from her pussy and moved it to her ass as I licked and sucked harder. When she did not stop me, I pushed my finger into her tight ass and when I did she came again. This time I was there to lap up her juices with my tongue as she came all over my face.

When she finally stopped cumming she pulled me up to kiss me again and said "Stephen, I love you little brother." I placed my head on her tits and let her run her hands through my hair. We fell asleep in that position.

I woke up a couple of hours later, when I felt Susan's mouth sucking my hard cock. I looked down at her as watched her swallow my entire cock. I moved my hands to her head and she looked up. She stopped sucking my cock and moved up to kiss me. Her tongue moved into my mouth and my cock slipped easily into her wet pussy. She pushed up on her arms and sank onto my cock. I looked into her eyes as I filled her and then she began to ride me. Slowly at first then faster and faster, slamming her hot wet pussy onto my cock. I told her I was close and she said wait for her, she moved faster on my cock and said " Now!" I lifted my hips as I came deep inside her lovely tight pussy. She leaned forward when she finished cumming and kissed me again and asked "Only two days?" She lay down on my chest, my cock still nestled in her pussy and we fell back asleep.

The next two days were filled with our fucking and sucking each other, in her apartment and out of it. If you would like to hear more, let me know and I will write more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Layover in Philly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds