• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Layover in Philly Ch. 2

Layover in Philly Ch. 2

I woke up to a strange feeling. I looked down and saw my Susan's head bobbing up and down on my hard cock. I moaned slightly, and she looked up at me with lust filled eyes. I looked back then closed my eyes and laid my head on the pillow and enjoyed her oral assault on my cock. She sucked my cock into her throat and licked the sensitive space at the base of my cock, just between my balls. I moved my hands to her head and urged her to move her head up and down on my cock. She did and when she felt my cock twitch. She pushed her finger into my ass. The feeling was too much to take and started to cum. She sucked and swallowed everything I had to give and then sucked and licked me clean.

She moved up the bed, laid next to me and kissed my. "Good morning, little brother, when I woke up you cock was hard and I could not let it go to waste."

I laughed, hugged her and said, "there is more were that came from, anytime you want."

She pinched my nipple and jumped up from the bed. I looked at her naked tits jiggle and her shaved pussy, and felt my cock begin to harden again. Susan wiggled her ass and walked towards the bathroom, "I am going to take a shower, Cumming?" I was out of the bed and following her in no time.

She bent over and turned on the shower. G-d her ass looked fine I thought, as she started the shower and climbed in. I followed quickly and grabbed the soap. I lathered up the bath sponge and began to wash her back. Susan leaned back into me and moved the sponge to her tits. Her nipples were hard and I rubbed the sponge over them. She moaned and put her arms over her head and around my neck. I kissed her wet sweet neck and moved the sponge down her stomach and between her legs.

She opened her legs as the sponge and my hand moved over her pussy. She pushed her ass back onto my hard cock and leaned forward onto the wall. I dropped the sponge and took hold of my now hard cock and rubbed it up and down her ass cheeks. Susan wiggled her ass as I did this and then pushed back as the head neared her tight ass.

I pushed the head between her cheeks and into the opening of her ass. Susan moaned as I pushed more of my cock into her tight ass. Pushing and pulling until I was completely inside her ass. Holding her hips I began to fuck her ass. This might be my Stepsister, but damn she loves a good hard cock in her ass. I though as I started to fuck her harder. The warm water running all over us as I fucked her faster and harder. I leaned on her and moved one hand to play with her pussy. My fingers found her clit and I rubbed it as I fucked her ass. That was all it took and she tensed and started to cum.

"Stop!" Susan moaned as she came on my fingers. She laid her head against the wall of the shower and squeezed my cock with her ass as she continued to cum. When her orgasm subsided, she moved her ass off my cock and turned to hold and kiss me. "Damn you are good little brother, your wife was a fool."

I told her, "Fucking was never our problem, but I don't want to go there." She smiled and grabbed the soap and began to wash my still hard cock.

When my cock was soaped up and clean she turned off the shower and bent down to kiss my cock. She jumped out of the shower and stood in front of the mirror and admired herself. I climbed out and reached around her and placed my hands on her tits and pinched her nipples. She screamed and turned to me. I smiled and lifted her onto the sink. She tried to pull my hard cock into her open pussy, but I had other ideas. There is nothing finer than a shaved pussy to suck and lick.

As I pushed her legs open, I sank to my knees in front of her. I looked right at her beautiful pussy as I moved my head closer. Susan moaned and leaned back on her arms. I move my face tight between her thighs until I could move my tongue between her sweet clean lips. Licking up and down, so they opened for my tongue, I licked up and across her clit. She jerked as my tongue flicked across her hard clit. I sucked it between my lips and pressed them together as I tongued the top of her clit. Susan sat up and put her hands on my head and pulled me tight against her pussy, so I could get more of her clit into my mouth.

I sucked harder, pulling more of her clit between my lips and then gently nibbled it with my lips and teeth. She screamed again and pulled harder on my head. I pulled off her clit and pussy and said," Susan if you scream any louder, the neighbors will think you are getting killed."

"Stephen, if you keep that up with your tongue, I am going to die from pleasure anyway." I laughed and returned to sucking her sweet pussy and hard clit. As I sucked and licked I moved two fingers into her gushing pussy and fingered her as I sucked her clit and her to another orgasm. AS she cam again, she pulled my head tight between her legs. She pulled me up and kissed me, licking her juices off my face and then pushing her tongue into my mouth.

I picked her up and took her to the bed and laid her down. I looked at her and then at my still hard cock and said, "get on your hands and knees." She rolled over and pushed her ass into the air. I climbed on the bed and got behind her. I rubbed my cock between her wet pussy lips and then grabbing her hips, shoved my cock into her pussy. She started to scream again and I reached up and pushed her head into the pillow and began to fuck her pussy, slamming my cock in each time. I was close and wanted to full her pussy with my cum.

Susan would scream into the pillow as I almost assaulted her pussy. Fucking hard and fast. Susan pushed her pussy back onto my cock each time I slammed into her. Quickly, I grabbed her hips and slammed home one last time and started to cum. Shooting deep into her hot wet pussy. I collapsed on her back and we both panted with exhaustion.

Susan pushed herself up and said, "Damn, I think another shower," and laughed.

"Me too," I said, "but this time it should be a different times."

She kissed me and after a short while got up and took a shower. I listened to the shower running and drifted off to sleep. She woke me up with a kiss and said, "Your turn."

I got up and when to the shower, wondering what we were going to do to top the morning. Lunch was something else, but I will wait to tell that for another time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Layover in Philly Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds