• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • League of Extraordinary Gentlewomen Ch. 02

League of Extraordinary Gentlewomen Ch. 02

12

Note- This is meant to be a fun spoof and is not based on anything factual. To be considered as a X rated parody from the likes of Vivid Studios. Featuring Emma Watson and Stormy Daniels.

xxx

Africa, 1881.

Sheena, Queen of the jungle, broke the surface of the clear water and slowly waded ashore through the surf. Her mass of wet golden hair clung fast to her back and shoulders as she stood on the hot sand and turned her face to the afternoon sun. The willowy and sensuous honey hued blonde stood at an impressive five seven with slender and very long legs as she gave her backside a sexy shake.

"Doctor Watson!" She called out with a wave of her hand.

Her leopard skin outfit hugged her 36DD sized breasts and curvy hips and also gave her rear end a nice rounded look as she dug her toes in the soft sand. Drops of the ocean water dappled her soft skin and one singular rivulet ran down her ample cleavage and vanished from sight. As she sighed contently in the heat of the sun she walked bare foot up the beach and joined a visibly sulking Doctor Emma Watson who sat on a towel on the bleached white sand.

"What a complete show off." The English woman said in a huff.

Emma was similarly dressed in skins but where Sheena was curvaceous and full bodied she was of a more slender figure with flat stomach and pert tits. Despite her breasts being on the small side they were in fact perfect for her lithe stature and looked quite superb from any angle. Her medium cut brown hair was loose and framed her pretty face with the attractive doe eyes and delicate porcelain skin as she looked up. Sheena dropped down beside her and her rump made a sizeable depression in the sand. She had taken a welcome swim after scouting the immediate area.

"What a glorious day! I love the ocean. Don't you, Doctor?"

"No! Nor do I care for prancing around half naked in the outdoors."

Emma had been advised to dress accordingly for tropical conditions but had no inkling that it might mean wearing animal skins, and so short to boot! Sheena closed her eyes and let the drops of water evaporate on her tanned skin, stretching out and wiggling her toes in the sand as she laid back. Brought to Africa as a young child from Europe she had become orphaned when her explorer father, Cardwell Rivington had died. A tribal witch doctor had taken her under his wing and groomed her in the ways of the jungle. "This is how I have learned to live since I was left to fend for myself in the African jungle. I grew up learning about the lore of the jungle from others who had the knowledge, and the ways of all its creatures too. I also learned the basic rudiments of the English language and its history. To live as nature intended is simply the ONLY way to live. London is filthy, foggy and leaves an unpleasant taste in the mouth."

"Well I like London. AND the fog." Emma pouted as she refused to adapt to her new surroundings.

Emma had served as a registered nurse in the second Afghan war of 1878 and had returned to England with the title of honorary Doctor for her bravery. Soon after she had met the remarkable Scarlett Holmes and immediately became her confidant and lover. She missed her terribly as she looked about her current surroundings. Not only did they share a bed but they always shared their unique adventures. How were things progressing with that amateur sleuth Miss Marple and Holmes she wondered. Were they becoming intimate?

"What a wretched place this is." She mused under a red hot sun. Known ominously to the civilised West as the Dark Continent, Africa mostly consisted of vast jungles that covered the landscape. The dense forests of trees were inhabited by tribes of natives who had, for the most part, never seen white men or women. Only now as the century drew to a close did civilised countries look to Africa for its gold and diamonds. The two women had spent a restless night on the periphery of the all imposing jungle when they had been dropped off by the person responsible for their presence. The pair had been awestruck by their introduction to the time and space machine that the Doctor referred to as a TARDIS.

"Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. The ship is dimensionally transcendental and explains why the inside is bigger than the outside." Explained the female Time Lord.

"It does?" Replied a bewildered Sheena, her blue eyes as big as saucers as she looked around the wondrous console room.

The newly formed league of extraordinary gentlewomen had been tasked by Queen Victoria herself to recover four mechanical keys. The means of their integration would be the trigger to detonate a doomsday bomb. Paired off, the remarkable females were to be sent on separate journeys over the course of a couple of days to recover the items. The only problem for them all was that the evil mastermind behind the creation of the so called H bomb, Fantomas, would be on the very same quest.

Emma and Sheena were chosen to search for one of the hidden keys in the Zambuli Lands in the West African country of Tigora. The key was apparently secreted somewhere in the thick jungle.

"Who do you suppose the Doctor really is? And what a fantastic voyage she took us on!"

"There are more wonders in the universe that we know nothing of. Why, I've seen a herd of buffalo beat off a pride of lions. An eagle lift a fully grown goat into the air, and a scorpion sting itself to death because of heatstroke. Come Doctor. Let us begin our quest."

The two scantily clad women gathered their rough boots of hide and Sheena picked up her knife and bamboo spear. Emma took charge of the water canteens and food rations as they moved covertly to the darkness of the jungle.

"And watch out for snakes."

"Snakes!" Cried Emma as she moved quickly and followed Sheena as tight as could be as they stepped through the undergrowth, her roughly covered feet treading cautiously on the grass and fallen leaves.

Sheena was as fearless as ever as she probed the leaves and branches with her spear. A cacophony of sound filled their ears, insects, animals and exotic bird calls, like a tropical orchestra. Despite her cool demeanour Sheena perspired freely in the oppressive heat and admired Emma who appeared to be able to weather the gruelling conditions. Constant buzzing of flying insects tested their patience as they swatted away as they walked. A badly camouflaged spot of ground caught the eye of the blonde huntress and she uncovered a thin mat over a shallow pit under the dead leaves.

"Trap." She said abruptly as she prodded the mat with her spear. "I expect more."

Suddenly the buxom jungle queen heard low voices ahead and stopped dead.

"Down!" She whispered and dropped onto her belly.

Emma hesitated, frozen in fear, until Sheena grabbed her costume at the bosom and roughly dragged her down beside her. As they clung together Emma seethed with rage as she examined her torn dress. Her left breast popped out without the support of her upper garment which was rent in two.

"You tore my dress! I thought it was supposed to be resilient! My bosom is bared for all to see!"

"Hush! Do you wish us to be undone!"

"I AM undone!" Protested Emma as she stifled a sob and put her hand over her chest.

Up ahead, in a natural clearing stood three members of the Zambuli tribe, a mysterious group who had little contact with outsiders. Apparently Professor Quatermain had met and befriended the tribe many years before and had chosen them to be guardians to one of the elusive keys.

"There! Do you see?"

"No."

"A small camp just ahead. They are obviously defending something of interest. We shall wait until they rest and investigate."

"What makes you think that?"

"By the way the men are evenly distributed back to back and their war spears in defence mode."

"Why on earth did the Professor choose these hostile people to guard the key?"

"They are a proud and honourable race and most loyal once they gain your trust. I have come across them a few times before and they know of me and my plight. Remember that there may be more traps."

"Wait, you may be right." Said Emma as she prodded another badly hidden reed mat. "Look here...HEY!"

Emma yelled out as she and Sheena were suddenly hoisted into the air and jostled and bundled up in fine mesh nets. They both realised they were secured as tight as could be as they swung in the air three feet off the ground. As Sheen hung upside down she saw four tribal men surround the pair of captive women. As the blood rushed to her head she tried to think straight.

"We are friendly and mean no harm. Please, free us!"

She spoke in their own language. Not eloquently, just enough to be understood. One man answered and told her to shut up, Emma was cradled in her net with her pert backside sticking out one end and her feet the other. Her already torn outfit was now so ripped her tits were both bared and exposed.

"Sheena! Tell them we are friends!"

As they desperately resigned to their situation two black skinned men in loin clothes thrust a long tree branch through the largest gap in the nets and both women were lifted into a horizontal position and unceremoniously carried to the camp like captured animals.

x

Emma and Sheena hung limply by their wrists that were tied together above their heads. They strained to remain on their toes as they tugged on the ropes that bound them. Secured to a wooden beam that ran along the ceiling of the hut, the rope was then tied off to the nearest wall so that they were half suspended, their toes digging into the dirty floor. Emma was the most frightened as she wriggled nervously to steady her tiny frame, her every joint straining. Her ruined leopard skin dress hung around her waist and her perky tits shook and jiggled in their unfettered state. Her angelic face was streaked with dirt and sweat and her upper body glistened in the oppressive heat. Three of the black men looked upon them with a certain humour as the white skinned females hung helpless side by side.

"Filthy brutes!"

Emma shuddered as three pairs of big brown eyes scrutinised her delicate form. She was in no doubt that she was the first white female they had ever laid their eyes on.

"Sheena!"

The door to the hut opened and a white female entered with a smaller man beside her. Both were dressed all in black. The woman wore spectacles and was quite rotund and obese. Sheena noted the riding crop she wielded in her left hand as she approached. The man was thin and balding and his left leg seemed to be a tad shorter than his right. Pale and blue eyed both these were not tribal folk.

"Allow me to introduce ourselves. I am Frau Olga Flick, and this is my husband, Herr Flick. Until recently we both served His Majesty, the King of Prussia, in his Royal Prussian Army. But now we pledge our allegiance to Fantomas, that glorious and wonderful genius who will liberate Europe and the world from their ignoble leaders."

The chubby woman licked her lips as she looked upon the bemused captive ladies who listened in total puzzlement. Her passable English interspersed with throaty cackling as she spoke.

"We have established a, how do you say, a rapport with the natives in exchange for the item we both seek. It is quite humorous how the black primitives got agitated by our rifles. Must be the loud bang, nicht wahr? Anyway we have the key they concealed now, but we know not the whereabouts of the detonator. We were hoping you could oblige us with its location, ja?"

Sheena looked at the ugly woman in the eye and set her jaw.

"I don't know what you mean? My friend and I were just looking for ivory. We hope to make a pretty penny back in England."

"Tut, tut. We know who you are. Sheena and Doctor Watson. Our sources in London are most informed and we are aware of the newly formed female league. I must advise the pair of you that to resist will result in great discomfort."

"You are mistaken. Let this young woman go and I may tolerate your questions."

"Doctor Watson. Freed? I think not. She will be most useful in our little play methinks. Husband?"

Herr Flick handed his spouse a large and very sharp knife which she held up in the light of the oil lamp until it reflected into Sheena's eyes. Sheena held her chin up as her outfit was then ripped up the middle with one slice of the knife. Her large and full breasts tumbled out and shook lightly on her chest. Fair pubic hair covered her most treasured spot as she closed her thighs, and her round ass clenched as she hung as naked as the day she was born. Her long mane of golden locks fell across her shoulders and back, stopping at the cute dimples just above her two tight cheeks.

"Ha! Quite the voluptuous one, ja? The detonator. Where is the detonator?"

The woman adjusted her eyeglasses and poked out her tongue and made lascivious gestures towards Sheena's hefty tits. The captive Queen turned her head to the diminutive figure of her husband in disgust.

"You are married to this...this trollop? Don't know what you see in her."

"Silence! Do not provoke me any more than is necessary."

Olga glared at Sheena with fiery eyes that looked out from kohl smeared lids.

"Now, to the good Doctor Watson."

Emma was next as the tattered remains of her dress were cut from her slim frame with quick slices of the knife. She hung suspended in her naked form and her face flushed at the thought of her vulnerable state being ogled by the small group. As she swung from the ropes that bound her wrists Frau Flick studied her fat free body with the perky breasts topped off by the small rosebud nipples. The stout Prussian spun the hapless English woman around and poked her small bottom with the crop. The humiliated Emma tried to lift her derriere in an attempt to take the strain off of her legs and hips.

"Prussian swine! Leave me alone!" Cried Emma.

"Let her be, you fat bitch! Play with me if you must."

The proud jungle Queen, although young in years, had a certain wisdom and attitude to life like no other. Raised as she was in the wild she had adapted well and had learned to withstand pain and suffering to an extent above the average female. Her strength was above average, she could run fast, and leap like a big cat. Slick with sweat her amazing body was a superb sight despite being forced to stay in her odd position. Her muscles strained which made her thighs and abdomen flex as she dangled on her binds.

"Perhaps you speak wisely. Your wish shall be granted. My, my. It is so hot in here. I think I need to shed some clothing."

Handing the knife to Herr Flick Olga proceeded to undress until she too stood naked. Emma and Sheena looked at the perverted woman with the enormously huge breasts that spilled out over her corpulent belly like goat skin bags of milk. Under a turgid layer of extra skin above her nether regions her puffy cunt was seen, covered as it were by a mass of black curly tendrils.

"That is better, ja? This heat is suffocating. Husband, my crop, bitte."

Olga circled Sheena once, twice and then a third time, pausing behind her.

"I find it so much easier to wield my right hand when I am unencumbered by clothing. Observe."

Sheena gasped as the riding crop slashed her across the backside, striking both cheeks simultaneously. This would be a true test of her strength and endurance she thought to herself. The brave adventuress steeled herself as a second blow landed dead centre on her posterior and left a thin red stripe that crossed the first.

"Fucking whore! Where is the device?"

"I...I know not. GAGH!"

Sheena could feel her buttocks burn as her soft flesh was awash with perspiration one stream of which trickled down the sublime crack that lifted and separated her firm globes. Three more spanks of the crop were dished out and she winced from the stings.

"You cruel savage! This is no less than barbaric!" Emma began to sob as she witnessed the blonde bombshell reel in pain and anguish.

"Hush English, lest you want some of the same treatment."

"Do your worst, bitch! I will not break."

Olga began to experiment with alternating blows on both nates. First the left, then the right, and then across the backs of the upper thighs. Sheena wriggled and swung to and fro with her arms secured above her and her bottom rippled with every strike of the thin weapon.

CRACK!

"Harder!" Cried Sheena in defiance.

CRACK!

"Again!"

SMACK!

"Harder, you Prussian scum. I shall not break."

Despite her brave words the toll of the thin and hard whip was beginning to leave the naked woman weak and debilitated.

"I have some delightful soothing balm for you the minute you tell us the location we desire."

"Go to hell." Sheena croaked as she absorbed the unbearable pain in her lower body.

One of the tribal members who had witnessed the cruel and lewd assault spoke in his native tongue.

"The savage says they know of the self styled Queen of the jungle and she is stubborn and will never yield."

Herr Flick translated for his wife who was sweating like a pig as she visibly drooped in the tropical heat.

"Ja. I confess I agree. We will change tack. Fetch Ogogo."

Olga took a welcome swig of water from a leather water bag as she pulled Sheena's face up to her level.

"You stink like rotten fish, you ugly hag."

Her remark was rewarded with a slap across her left cheek.

"Ah. Here is Herr Flick and Ogogo."

The balding Prussian limped back into the hut with a much taller black man beside him. Over six feet in height the muscular man was in all his naked glory. Emma gasped as she looked upon the fine figure of a man with developed torso and biceps. His waist was tiny compared to his corded thighs and as she studied his ripped abdomen Emma's eyes were drawn to his magnificent manhood that hung down over his large scrotum like a small club.

"It is fascinating to me that the black male is so well endowed, do you not agree Doctor Watson? Take this man. The best warrior in the tribe. Note his sizeable member."

Indeed, Emma had never seen such a large male organ in her life and as she hung suspended from the ceiling she felt a guilty sensation of moisture between her upper thighs.

"What the devil are your intentions, you witch?"

"You shall watch as my man ravishes the jungle bitch until either she or you divulge the information I seek. Doctor, do you suppose a woman can be fucked to death? It will be rather fun to find out. Ogogo!"

The ebony skinned male stepped forward as Olga spread her hand to the limp Sheena. As the red blooded man took in her marvellous bosom his cock began to move. The fat and greasy Olga grinned and shuddered as she took a seat beside her husband and watched the proceedings unfold.

"The location of the device is all we need ladies and your nightmare shall end."

Both captured women remained silent knowing full well the consequences of a fully armed H bomb unleashed on the world. Ogogo looked into the stunning blue eyes of Sheena, her angelic face matted with sweat stained fair hair, and lowered his gaze to her glistening breasts. He placed his calloused hands around each huge pillow of flesh and pawed them slowly. Emma watched agog and squirmed on her binds as she saw his cock rise up until it pointed at the ceiling.

"Oh!"

Sheena moaned softly as her nipples stiffened under his persistent massage and she wriggled to and fro. He moved his hands across the swell of her belly and didn't stop until he reached her supple upper legs. She bit her lip as he pushed his right hand inside the succulent flesh of her inner thigh and made contact with her downy covered cunt.

"Yes, yes!" Mumbled Olga as her pink tongue slathered her thick, wet lips.

His middle digit wormed its way inside her puffy vagina and he fingered the moist inner folds as he looked directly into her eyes. Eyes that flashed with the utmost bravado as she endured the molestation. As her breath caught in her throat he added a second finger which brushed her clitoris briefly. After several probes and prods he withdrew from her sex and held his wet hand under his nose.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • League of Extraordinary Gentlewomen Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds