Leap Day Hot Wife

"They are sucking her tits now, no don't stop, yes she is loving it, Randy has his fingers in her pussy too."

I tried to move my head to see but she held me firm feeding me with her motherly nipples, so thick so hard too, all the time she was stroking me expertly making sure I didn't cum until she wanted it to happen.

"You might want to see this" she let go of my head, I turned to see Lisa naked except for her stockings, garter belt and heels, between three men, all three were taking turns and rotating kissing her and sucking her tits as well as dipping their fingers in her cunt, she was being constantly fondled and aroused, being brought to a fever pitch of excitement. Everyone else in the room was watching her being pleasured as they sat or stood with their partners fondling each other as they enjoyed her public submission. Someone dimmed the lights slightly as the sexual activity around the room became more intense.

"Oh my god" Lisa moaned as she felt a mouth fixing to her soaking pussy, a tongue like a snake probing her vagina as her clit was rubbed vigorously.

Randy and his two accomplices guided their prize to the center of the floor easing her to her knees on the thick carpet, the three men stood round her their cocks rampant and hard. Lisa's hand wrapped round a cock as she was kissed deeply. As the kiss broke the cock was guided into her willing mouth, a pair of hands on her head working her into a rhythm as she sucked eagerly.

Sharon held my head so I could watch what was happening all the while working my cock and adding a commentary on what I was seeing. Part of me wanted it to stop but a bigger part wanted more.

Her head bobbed back and forth as one cock was exchanged for another, hands were fondling her tits and pussy maintaining her highly aroused state. Randy looked on satisfied at his work, she was performing for his group of old friends better than he could have hoped, and he grinned when he saw my cock in Sharon's hand and how she was making sure I saw everything.

All manner of sexual activity was taking place around the room. I was so engrossed watching my wife with three men that I hardly noticed Sharon moving onto my lap, she straddled me and lowered herself onto my aching cock.

"You keep watching what your wife is doing, mmm that's it, oh my you are so hard!"

My cock had slipped inside her hot pussy easily, she felt wet and warm as she slowly rose up and down on me, my eyes still locked onto Lisa as she sucked and fondled each cock in front of her.

The cock sucking had moved on as one of the guys I didn't know moved behind her cupping her tits and tweaking her nipples

"Ohhh my!" I sighed as I watched her nipples being rolled and teased by the guy with the hairy chest, who I later found was called Mark. Her eyes closed as she reveled in the all over attention she was getting, her senses bombarded by hands, fingers and mouths driving her to a frenzy. I was surprised she had not cum. I realized they were keeping her horny as long as possible.

Sharon's pussy slid easily up and down my raging hard cock, she gyrated her hips sending shudders of pleasure through my cock as I tried to fuck deeper while still maintaining my view of Lisa and her group of suitors. The room became filled with moans from the others as things got heavy. A rhythmic slap, slap, slap from behind us indicated someone was getting fucked hard and fast.

"Ohhhh " Sharon moaned as I rammed even harder into her, my extraordinary sexual tension seeking release inside her soft wet pussy.

The sight of Lisa being thoroughly used and aroused was driving me close to filling Sharon with my cum. She recognized this and slowed her movement on my cock before turning to face the action. My hands were now cupping her ample breasts and toying with her nipples, my cock still pleasured inside her wet pussy.

As I looked across the room Randy had lifted Lisa's legs up and wrapped them round his waist, with Mark helping hold her up Randy was easing his thick cock between her pussy lips!

"Ohhhh my!" I gasped as I watched the thick cock slowly penetrate my wife's pussy, her eyes closed as she was locked in a deep passionate kiss with Randy.

"Lucky girl" Sharon moaned as she watched her husband enter my wife, her pussy tightening on my cock as we watched the final act of the public debauchery of my wife.

"She will feel him every inch of the way in that position."

My own cock was ramming harder inside Sharon as I watched as Randy slid fully inside his conquest. I tried my best not to cum as I saw my wife wrap her arms round his neck as they kissed deeply, his hips moving slowly back and forth as he fucked her steadily.

Lisa's moans got louder as Randy fucked her deep and slow, her pussy stretched round his shaft wet from her juices, audible wet fucking noises could be heard across the room.

I watched as my wife threw back her head and her body started to shudder as her orgasm took over, Randy chuckled feeling each pulse of her pussy round his cock.

He kept steadily fucking her through the throbbing sensations. Lisa's was consumed by animal lust as she seemed oblivious to her first time getting fucked in a room full of people as she squealed and panted.

Randy carried her with his cock still embedded in her to a free sofa, there he lay her down and positioned between her thighs and started to pound my wife's pussy. She hung on to him moaning with each thrust, legs wrapped round him as he fucked her like he had been waiting for this day for eight years.

I watched transfixed as he nibbled her neck, his thrusts faster and more urgent as he started to cum. Lisa sensing his imminent orgasm tightened round him as her second orgasm washed over her making her body shake as Randy buried his cock in deep holding it still as he spurted rope after rope of thick cum deep into the willing pussy.

Watching closely Sharon had sped up on my cock, now I was ready to burst too, seeing Lisa cum so hard for Randy took me over the edge, my cock rammed in deep and hard as I spurted a stream of cum into Sharon's welcoming pussy.

She moaned as we both orgasmed hard. Her large breasts shaking as I pinched and teased her nipples, my cum flooding her pussy.

Randy was laying on top of Lisa, his cock still sliding in and out of her soaked pussy as she held on tightly still shaking.

"She is one hot wife isn't she?" Randy beamed at me.

I wasn't sure which woman he was referring to.

After a few minutes Randy eased from my wife's tight slit and pulled her to her feet, they walked arm in arm to the bar where the other pair in the earlier foursome were waiting eager to congratulate them on their performance.

As they stood sipping fresh drinks Sharon pulled me up and we joined them, Lisa flushed and excited by the exertions, looked at me sheepishly but Sharon smiled at her as she rubbed my cock slowly.

"Don't worry love I will look after him tonight, you have fun."

With that Mark's hand rounded under Lisa's left breast, the thumb rubbing across her nipple.

"Ohhhh" she whimpered. Ben stepped forward as well and took Lisa's hands and they walked her over to the couch. They had respected Randy's host's privileges but now they had every intention of taking their pleasure in Lisa's body. Mark was passionately kissing her while Ben was fondling her body with both hands. Lisa's garter and stocking still framed her shapely ass and had drawn Ben's attention. He kneeled on the carpeting and buried his face in Lisa's ass. Both men still sported rock hard erections weren't patient as they went to work on Lisa.

They soon had her kneeling doggy fashion on the couch with Mark climbing on the couch behind her aiming his 6 inch cock toward her pussy. Ben was positioning himself at the side of the couch steering Lisa's head toward his equally eager cock. Within minutes they were filling Lisa from both ends. Mark was slamming his groin into Lisa's ass as he probed as deep as he could and with each thrust he pushed Lisa's head even further on Ben's cock. Her arched back highlighted her shapely ass and the stockings and garter belt accented her shapely legs. Her tits hung from her chest, their soft flesh and heft swaying as the men pleasured themselves. Lisa whimpered subtle noises, unable to speak with a mouthful of cock.

Three other men had gathered around to watch as they recovered from their earlier coupling with the other women in attendance. Lisa turned her head slightly to acknowledge the onlookers and a soft smile showed on her cheeks. Then her attention shifted as she was getting a load of hot cum pumped in her throat. Ben grunted as he unloaded which seemed to trigger a similar grunt from Mark as he pumped his hot seed in her pussy before she collapsed on the couch.

She was allowed to rest only a few moments before she was quickly positioned on her back on the couch and one of the other men straddled her and slid his cock between her tits and went to work. In the meantime Renee had taken the place in front of me kneeling on the carpet and starting to work on my once emptied cock.

Another man stepped up and hoisted Lisa's stocking covered legs to his shoulders and pushed his cock into her already loaded pussy. He was meaningfully larger than the other men and his girth was quickly noticed by Lisa as she squealed when he pushed in. He was gentle and anxious to arouse Lisa as he carefully worked his large tool all the way in Lisa's pussy then began to tease her with an array of moves reminiscent of a pro bowl running back. He was less than attractive but clearly prided himself on his tool and cocksman skills.

He worked patiently until his efforts were rewarded as Lisa shuttered in orgasm. The man with his cock wrapped in Lisa's tits came shortly after with his cum bathing Lisa's chest.

As the sated men backed away another onlooker who hadn't had Lisa approached, cock in hand, he pushed into Lisa's mouth. In only moments he came not pulling out until Lisa had his full load. Lisa laid motionless on the couch breathing deeply. A soft smile was on her face and her naked body showed signs of semen and sweat.

Before long Sharon approached and accompanied Lisa to the master bath. It was nearly 3:00am. The other partiers gathered up their clothes, thanked Randy for his hospitality, and several thanked me for coming and bringing Lisa. A few apologized for not being able to make a night of it as this party was planned especially to accommodate the leap day swingers and Monday was a work day for most.

Shortly Sharon returned with Lisa in tow. The smell of sex was gone but that just fucked look remained as did her smile of contentment. Her still aroused nipples sans bra were plainly visible through her sheer top and her voice and walk still revealed the effects of several stiff drinks. Time to get her back to our suite for some rest as there was still over 20 hours of leap day left.

We slept until about 10:00 am and then had breakfast as we were famished. As we were eating Sharon called Lisa to check on her. As Lisa later relayed, Sharon was apologetic that Lisa had been so coveted by each of the "older men" and regretted that she didn't have time to spend with her and that the men were too excited with the new girl to take the time to pleasure her orally.

Lisa responded that four orgasms in three hours was a pretty good sign she got some pleasure from the evening and certainly enjoyed the luxurious accommodations and delicious food.

Unfortunately I had afternoon commitments to be online and on the phone with work so couldn't spend the afternoon with Lisa. Sharon planned to come by so the girls could do a little shopping. She arrived shortly after noon and handed Lisa a package and told her to get changed so they could go.

Sharon was wearing a skintight pair of white jeans with an equally snug pink cashmere V-neck sweater that hugged her breasts. She looked stunning as we visited while waiting for Lisa. Lisa emerged from the bedroom in the identical outfit. Sharon quickly directed her to go back and loose the bra. Lisa protested that they were going out in public in the middle of the day but Sharon dismissed her protest and reminded her it was leap day. Lisa returned moments later now braless. The soft sweater snuggly cuddling the equally soft beasts creating an image that could keep men awake nights fantasizing about burrowing their face in the soft valley between those breasts.

The two gals headed out -- a sight that could cause traffic accidents.

About 6:00pm I heard commotion and giggling in the hall. Moments later Lisa barged into the room, her arms laden with packages and followed by two young men then Sharon with more shopping bags and two more men. Lisa giggled, we went shopping then found a place with great two-for-one happy hour specials she grinned.

"On more than just drinks?" I responded as I relieved her of the packages and nodded acknowledging the young men accompanying the women.

"They know Sharon from the chamber of commerce and bought us some drinks and we told them about leap day." Lisa said with a guilty grin. "And they bought us more drinks."

"I can see they did." I responded.

"I told them you needed be here." Lisa continued. "And we called Randy."

The men each shook my hand and were checking out the room. They were all dressed in suits or sport coats and appeared to have come from work at a nearby office tower. They were young and handsome and evidently seduced by the two cougars in cashmere. I greeted each of them politely and welcomed them to help themselves to the minbar. They were measured in their movements and comments as their intentions were obvious but not explicit.

Lisa walked to the large window looking down over the city skyline with three of the guys, Leon, Ryan, and Neal quickly encircling her.

"You invited us over?" Leon said in a questioning tone as he leaned close to Lisa. Leon reached his hand toward her waist. Lisa pushed his hand away, but was still smiling. The four men and two women just stood there each waiting for someone else to make the next move.

Lisa looked to me as if seeking help or permission. I broke in between Leon and Lisa, and took her face in my hands. I kissed her roughly. My mouth forced open her lips and my tongue feverishly sought out hers. I felt all her reservations drop away as she let her arms fall to her side while my hand moved over the soft cashmere wool to surround her breast. She then embraced me feverishly. We had decided to enjoy leap day and I could tell, as she pressed her body into mine, she was still all in.

I stepped away making room for Leon to replace me and said, "Help yourself."

Leon smiled and stepped forward. His lips replaced mine in smothering Lisa's mouth and his larger hand replaced mine fondling Lisa's breast. Two other guests moved closer and their hands soon started groping any part of Lisa's body they could reach. Not surprisingly, as I was completely out of the way, they honed in on her tits and ass. Lisa's eyes closed and a slight smile fell across her lips as she gave herself up to these men to explore and use.

Sharon and the remaining man sat watching intently from across the room. He held her hand but made no moves to do more as their attention was riveted on Lisa and the other men.

Neal got down on his knees and reached between Leon and Lisa in search of the belt, button and zipper fastening Lisa's tight jeans. His efficient fumbling suggested considerable experience as he quickly had her jeans undone. Leon immediately took advantage by sliding his hand under the bottom of Lisa's sweater moving his hand to enjoy her bare skin. Neal was peeling down the tight jeans and began kissing her buttocks; working his way toward her ass.

Ryan was standing beside Lisa working her sweater up her torso uncovering her midriff then enabling her bare breasts to spring free as Leon stepped back to allow the sweater to be pulled over Lisa's head. Leon reclaimed his position and tilted Lisa's head back and began caressing her neck with thick kisses.

Ryan had now positioned Leon and Lisa so he had access to one of the freed breasts which he quickly suckled. I watched Lisa squirm as Ryan sucked a darkened nipple into his mouth holding it in place between his teeth. I knew jolts of pleasurable pain were shooting down to Lisa's hot, tight pussy. Neal was feasting on her bare buttocks and his hand was massaging the tiny front of Lisa's thong panties. He worked his way to her ass cheek's anal crevice.

Lisa's legs seemed on the verge of buckling as Neal stripped her of the panties and plundered her with the deep probing of his tongue. With long strokes, his face all but disappeared between her ass cheeks. I knew he was teasing her tender asshole with the tip of his tongue.

"Ohh God," Lisa groaned. Her eyes were closed and her mouth opened slightly, her breathing came in shallow breaths.

Lisa was the portrait of concentrated pleasure as each man's touch intensified her excitement. Ryan pulled Lisa to the couch and bent her over the armrest so that her round ass was exposed. From where I stood, I could see how aroused she was. Both Leon and Ryan began fingering her, pulling her lips apart and exploring her pink opening, while Neal positioned himself near her head and unzipped his pants. Neal's completely hard cock, once set free, bobbed impatiently. Lisa took Neal's dick in her hand and ran her tongue across the tip, tasting his pre-cum. Turning her head just enough so that she could see me, Lisa took Neal deep into her mouth and began sucking on him intently.

Ryan, now completely undressed, took his cock in his hand and pressed its bulb shaped head into her soft folds. Leon, straddled her back and pulled her ass cheeks apart so that he could watch Ryan's shaft sink deep into her cunt. Lisa gasped loudly. Leon, his fingers still wet from her pussy, slowly slid one long black finger into her tight anus. Having all three holes filled was almost more than Lisa could bear as she began bucking wildly at both ends.

"Oh, God baby," Neal moaned. "I'm close. You'd better let me pull out." Normally, Lisa doesn't like to swallow, but tonight was anything but normal. Instead of allowing Neal to withdraw from her mouth, she began pounding his throbbing cock deep into her throat with her fist.

"Fuck my face," she commanded.

In reply, Neal grabbed the back of her head and pounded away for a few quick strokes before his body stiffened. It seemed as if every muscle in Neal's body contracted at the same time before he erupted in Lisa's mouth. Lisa continued jerking his spent cock until nothing was left.

The sight of Lisa eagerly slurping up Neal's creamy load proved too much for Ryan. His rhythm intensified to a fevered pitch.

"That's it man," instructed Leon. "Cum all over this hot wife's cute ass." Leon patted Lisa's ass cheeks signaling the target.

"Ughh," Ryan cried out as he pulled out of Lisa and began pumping his cock all over her ass crack. Leon immediately worked Ryan's cum into Lisa's anus with deep penetrating strokes of his fingers.

"Now it's my turn," said Leon who I realized now had yet to take off his pants. Lifting Lisa from the couch, Leon took her by the hand and led her back toward the bedroom. Lisa looked over her shoulder at us as she disappeared through the door.

Ryan and Neal sat in a dazed stupor of post sex revelry. I got up and fixed myself another drink. I knew that Leon had designs on Lisa from the beginning. I was experiencing an odd mix of jealously and arousal as I listened to the sounds of bedsprings and carnal lust coming from the next room.

After finishing my drink, I couldn't stand it any longer and went back to the bedroom. When I pushed open the partially closed door, Leon was laid out on the bed with Lisa on top. Neither of them heard me enter the room, so I just stood and watched for a moment. Leon's dark chocolate cock was stunning.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds