Learning my Love for Black Cock

"Sucking black cock is like that chip commercial, you can't stop at just one," he said.

And I imagined he was right.

I knew, without a doubt, I was no longer as straight as I was an hour ago.

I bobbed, taking more of his cock in my mouth, and finally found a rhythm that I was comfortable in.

He groaned, "Don't stop."

And I had no intention of stopping.

"Oh yeah," he groaned. "So good, Dan. You're such a good cock sucker."

I kept bobbing.

Then he groaned and warned, "Here comes your reward."

And then I felt warm thick cum erupt in my mouth, I eagerly swallowed it the best I could before I gagged again and moved my mouth off his cock as some of his cum splattered on my face.

I was surprised how warm the cum was on my cheek.

Once he was done, I took it back in my mouth, trying to retrieve more of his delicious seed.

Tyler said, "Definitely a natural."

When I took his cock out of my mouth again, I looked up and said, "Sorry, I gagged."

"You were in an awkward position to swallow," he said.

"Okay," I said.

"On your knees is easier to suck and swallow," he informed me as he got off the bed.

"Good to know," I said.

"Go wash up," he suggested. "I need to eat supper."

"Okay," I said, still in awe of how casual everything was. I'd just sucked his cock, swallowed some of his cum and took some on my face and now we were talking about dinner.

Again, as I mentioned, everything had changed.

EPILOGUE:

I sucked his cock again after dinner, this time on my knees. Indeed it was easier this way to suck and control. It was also easier to swallow his entire load.

I sucked him in the morning.

I sucked him in the evening.

I became addicted to his cock, his cum.

And now, a month later, I get my daily dose in my office.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds