Learning Through Porn Ch. 08

"Oh!" Angela cried. "Oh, fuck, just stay there for a second, Max, honey, sweetie, lover..." She was suddenly completely still, trying desperately to get used to the invasion. "Okay, now you can move in. Just a little," she huffed, as he pushed inward, another inch filling her ass.

"So fucking tight, Mom," he moaned, sinking in another inch. Gus could feel his son's cock pushing over the underside of his own erection. Inch by inch, little by little, Max penetrated his mother, until, finally, agonizingly, he was buried inside her. And now, father, mother, son, were all three connected, so close to each other, as they had never been before.

"Uhmmmmmm," Angela growled. "I've never been so full before, guys. It's too fucking awesome." She moved up her husband's cock, Max moving with her. Now Max could feel his Dad's cock moving underneath him as well. She slammed down on Gus, sliding down her son's cock. All three lovers groaned in unison.

They began to find a rhythm, first Gus' cock, then Max' cock, back and forth, each feeling the other two so intimately. Gus was smiling, looking up at his wonderful wife, and over her shoulder, his sweet son. Now he knew them, he truly understood them. Now love became clear to him.

Angela was riding one little orgasm after another. She had never cum so much in her life. So much cock, so much wonderful cock, and all for her. Her mind was reveling in the immorality of it all, the depravity. She was a fucking slut. A slut who fucked. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

Max held his mother's trim waist, her shining blonde hair in front of his eyes. He watched her ass move off of his cock, and then push back on. As tight as she was, it was like the most intimate of grips on his erection. Too much, too much, and he exploded inside of his mother, his cock pulsing deep within her, spraying her ravaged insides with the soothing balm of his ejaculate, coating the walls of her rectum.

Angela felt him cumming, and slammed down on Gus, her own little orgasms collecting together into one big, overwhelming cum. Finally, Gus, feeling his son spasming against him from across the thin membrane separating their erections, let himself slide into orgasm as well. The three lovers collapsed on each other, their sweaty bodies gliding over each other.

"Mmmm... oh, fuck..." Angela sighed. "Oh, wow, I wanna stay like this forever, feeling both of you inside of me." She kissed Gus deeply, her tongue pushing aggressively inside of his mouth, just inches away from Max. Then, she turned her head and found his mouth, treating him the same, kissing him as deeply as she had her husband.

"My two wonderful, wonderful lovers..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 330 milliseconds