Learning to Beg

Your fingers relax and you begin stroking me. I can feel every vein. I can feel the edge of the head of your cock as you pull back, and the width and iron hardness of your shaft, as you plunge deep back into me. Slowly at first, both of us enjoying every slow inch. I pull hard against the restraints with both my legs and wrists, I want more and I want it harder. I want to cum! Most of all, I want to feel you cum inside me!

You stroke a little faster as you begin to spank my ass using a rhythm that matches your strokes inside my ass. The vibrating egg is driving me crazy, your cock is making it impossible to ignore the orgasm I feel building inside me, driving through me like a freight train. I finally scream "Please Sir, may this slut cum?"

You don't answer, you just keep stroking and spanking, harder and harder. I beg again "Sir, PLEASE, may this slut cum for you?"

Again, you don't answer, but each time you plunge into me, your hips slam into me so hard it drives my thighs into the edge of the table. "Please, please, cum inside me Master!"

You grab my hair at the back of my head and growl "Now you have earned your orgasm. Cum NOW!".

You use my hair as leverage along with your other hand on my hip and drive into me very hard and fast. As I feel my pussy and ass clench hard around you and around the egg I feel cum flowing out of my pussy. I strain hard against the restraints and scream loud, although you're the only one that can hear me. All I hear, is the roar of that freight train in my ears. I feel a heat spreading inside my ass and the satisfaction of knowing how I've pleased you, makes my orgasm yet stronger and longer. We both keep riding each other, riding the climax until it finally dissipates. You keep your cock inside me long after you cum. I flinch each time I feel it throb.

"When I pull my cock out, you will not tighten up. That is my cum and it was a gift to you. You will do with it, as I say. Keep your ass loose and open for me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I understand" I reply, but my eyebrows are knit with distaste for what you're asking me to do. I'm grateful you can't see the look on my face.

You pull your cock out, and I push slightly to make sure I don't instinctively tighten. As your head pops out, I feel your cum run down to my cunt. Our cum mixes together, dripping down my pussy and my thighs to the floor. The feeling is so warm, our scents mixed together, is intoxicating. Realizing the wisdom behind your order, I collapse onto the table, laying my cheek down against the coolness. I allow myself to drift, to float, to revel in this happiness and contentment.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds