• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning to Love Showers

Learning to Love Showers

12

Ahh, ahhhh, ahhhhhh! I tried stifling my voice as cum spurted out of my cock most of it missing the cup I had grabbed to catch my spunk.

Not exactly a great way to celebrate my 18th birthday. A bit of a mess to clean up I mused as I heard what sounded like a light tap on my door and seconds later Lisa, my step-sister, breezed into my room.

"Well, well, well," she giggled. "Is Jason having a little after-school solitary fun as usual," she enthused as I fought to stuff my dick back in my boxers and fumbled to change the image on my computer.

"Oh don't worry about covering yourself or the porn. I know what you do in here every day and Jenna and I have a proposition for your birthday," she informed me in a more serious tone.

(I should give you a little background information so you understand how what ensued from that point would dramatically change my life - for the better.)

Lisa and Jenna, our next door neighbor, had grown up together. Both girls were a little older than I and when we were young we played together all the time until about ten years ago. Jenna is an only child and she had this big fancy playhouse in their backyard that was almost completely hidden from view by shrubbery.

One of the games that the girls always wanted to play was house. Since there wasn't any other kids to play with that were around our age, I went along with it. We pretended to be a family. The girls took turns being the mother. I would be the father and the other girl would be our daughter. We imitated the daily life of a family, which always seemed to end up with us all lying down to go to sleep. Just innocent kid stuff.

After a few years of the same game, which I thought was kind of boring but the girls never seemed to tire of, I discovered video games. In no time I was hooked and it became almost an obsession. Then I started hanging around the kids at school with that same obsession.

Guys don't make a decision to become a nerd it just sort of happens because of your interests and the friends you have. Some of the "in crowd" start making fun of you and before you know it you are part of the lowest social order at school. You begin to accept the slights and ridicule so that your self image becomes such that you begin to dress and act the part. Mom insisted I wear clean clothes, but before I even arrived at school they always looked like I had slept in them.

Physically I wasn't exactly a gift to women. I wasn't too bad to look at and I guess you could say my body, while not an Adonis, wasn't too puny either. But, since I often forgot to wash my hair and my other personal hygiene wasn't the best, girls didn't particularly warm up to me.

It had gotten to the point that the idea of just talking to a girl, other than a few Goths that were part of our group, became an impossible dream.

Meanwhile Jenna and Lisa had gone in the opposite direction. They are definitely at the top of the "pecking order" at school and every guy dreamt of dipping his pecker into their hot bodies.

Lisa has thick, shoulder length shiny black hair with just a hint of wave to it. The kind you would just love to grab hold of and run your hands through for the luxurious feel. Her eyes are the color of sapphires and are like deep limpid pools that you can drown in. Her skin is smooth and creamy that looks good enough to lap up. Her lips are a dark rose color, full, sensuous and naturally glossy. In a word, she is gorgeous!

Jenna's eyes are emerald green and sparkle with a brightness that just pulls at you. Her skin is that permanent light tan color that looks as though she had just spent an hour in the sun and it is absolutely flawless. The kind that you would love to run your hands over to feel the softness. Just over the left corner of her upper lip is one of those Cindy Crawford moles that helps to accentuate their heart-shape. A brighter red than Lisa's, but every bit as kissable. Her blond tresses drape her shoulders like a luxurious cape and shimmer with highlights from golden yellow to almost white. She looks like a fairy princess wearing a golden crown.

Neither girl wears much make-up. Just enough to highlight the virtually flawless perfection of nature. They both have curves in all the right places. From their well endowed chests that enhance every top beyond the designer's imagination, to their flat almost concave stomachs, which they bare as often as possible and would make any personal trainer jealous. Their hips are sensuous and they have exquisitely shaped asses that somehow round up before they round out.

Both girls ooze sexuality and know how to use it. It is an unbelievable experience to see them both coming and going. From the rear, whether sashaying down the hallways at school or just walking down the street, they know how to move their delightful derrieres in a way that shouts to every guy ogling them "fuck me". From the front, while their asses are lewdly swinging they are able to move their torsos to get the most bounce and jiggle from their boobs. How is that even possible?

They wear the shortest skirts their mothers will allow and then roll up the waist when they get to school to make sure guys get a good look at their legs, which are long and shapely. They aren't too shy about letting guys get a peek at their panties, which if you can see that much you are able to almost discern the full outline of their pussies.

To put it mildly the "Playboy Twins", originally a derisive name they were first dubbed by the other girls at school, but a title Lisa and Jenna embrace, are an erotic banquet of delight to the male eye. When they come into your viewing area it is like those dessert carts at a fancy restaurant laden with so many mouth watering delights. The cart appeals to your sense of taste the girls to your sense of sight, but both put you into a brain freeze with the overload.

So when Lisa burst into my room and said she had a proposition, I was ready to listen no matter what it entailed.

"Jenna and I were talking after school. Turning 18 is an important milestone so we were trying to come up with an appropriate present for your birthday.

"When I told her that you come home from school every day and spank the monkey while watching porn and that you have a rather nice dick, we decided that we would like to give you the real thing!"

I sat there with my mouth open and my dick, which was still sticking out of my boxers, began to stiffen again.

"Did you just say what I think you said," I finally managed to croak? And how do you know so much about what I do here," I blustered.

"Oh p-lease! Isn't that what all the guys do? We see how they look at us. Besides, little brother, you don't always close your door all the way and sometimes I'll open it a little wider and watch. After a few minutes my panties are always soaked and I like to finger myself. Sometimes we both cum at almost the same time.

"You mean you didn't know? I'm usually moaning and groaning as loud as the girls getting laid. I thought for sure you must hear me."

"Is that you? Don't forget I usually wear earphones. I sometimes would hear some sounds, but I just thought it was someone else in the video background getting porked.

"No that's been me," Lisa confessed. "Girls get horny too and I'm getting quite good at servicing myself by watching those girls on your computer.

"But to answer your question. Yes. Today is a special day for you. Officially you are a man so we wanted to mark that occasion by letting you fuck your first two women.

"There will be some ground rules, because we need to clean you up first, but Jenna and I are tired of the same old dicks at school and their "Wham! Bam! Thank you mam!" attitudes. "We want a guy to give us orgasms rather than just the ones we get when we play with our kitties.

"We know you got tired of playing with us in Jenna's playhouse, but with all the porn you watch I think your attitude toward girls has changed since then. So if your willing to follow directions, we will give you what you want if you give us what we want."

"Geez Lisa! Are you serious? Those other girls in those movies are good, but you and Jenna are the ones I pretend I am with! You don't know how many times I've fantasized about really playing house with the two of you!"

With that Lisa whipped out her phone and called Jenna.

"Remember I told you we're supposed to meet my Mom and Dad at 7:30 at The Village Steak House in town to celebrate Jason's birthday," she purred into the phone. "I figure we have almost 3 hours before we need to leave. We can start the celebrating as soon as you can get your ass over here," she giggled and snapped it shut.

In the 10 seconds it took Lisa to make that call, Jenna traveled whatever distance she had to cover, because she burst into my room just as Lisa hung up.

"Ooh! It looks as big as you described it," Jenna squealed as she stared at my lap with my now fully erect 7 ½ inch cock standing at full attention. "But your right Lisa. We need to get him into the shower right away.

"C'mon Jason." Jenna grabbed my dick with both hands and pulled me up out of the chair, out the door and down the hall to our bathroom. It is an unbelievably erotic feeling to have a woman pulling you around by your cock.

"Not that one Jenna," Lisa directed with a wave of her hands. "The master bedroom suite has a much bigger stall with body jets and everything."

So Jenna continued leading me by my hard and stretched out dick through our parents bedroom and into their bathroom.

"Lisa get the other side. How does it feel Jason, to be stripped naked by the Playboy Twins," Jenna cooed in my ear as she began to tug on one side of my boxers? Lisa, catching up to us, tugged the other side and in nothing flat I was as naked as the day I was born.

Lisa turned the water on and pushed me into the shower before the water had time to warm up. Even as sexually excited as I was, the cold water immediately shriveled up my boner.

"What happened to your beautiful cock," Jenna wailed?

"Don't worry. It will be back shortly as soon as you both join me," I answered as I grabbed each girl by the arm and pulled as hard as I could. The water, that was now starting to warm up, immediately drenched both of them.

It was now obvious that neither wore a bra. Though the soaked material of their tops was somewhat opaque, I had a virtually unobstructed view of two of the loveliest sets of tits I have ever seen even with all the porn I have watched. Lisa looked to be, in my expert opinion, a very generous C cup with 1 ½ inch dusky rose colored aureoles and perky ½ inch nipples that stuck out and up. Tits that size usually aren't described as perky, but somehow Lisa's managed to look both large and perky at the same time.

Jenna was a little bigger probably a full D cup. Her aureoles were a rosy pink and are an scrumptious 3 inches across with ¾ inch fat nipples that were begging to be sucked. Nipples that big and juicy looking can't be called perky, but who cares?

Just as I promised, my pecker started to respond to the delightful feast before my eyes and with the shower water warming it wasn't long before it extended to its former length and girth. Actually, it might have even be doing better as I could feel the skin tighten as though it was trying to reach new glories.

Lisa was sputtering with anger at the sudden soaking of her clothes. "We were planning to join you in a minute as soon as we took our clothes off," Lisa reasoned. "Now I need to get them dried before Mom sees them and asks me what happened."

"Lighten up Lisa," Jenna replied. "I think its sexy to be pulled into the shower by a naked guy.

"Look there!" Jenna's eyes were as big as saucers as she pointed at my erection. "It looks even bigger now," she ogled at me with a silly grin on her face.

Pulling off her tee, Lisa looked down at the object of Jenna's affection and smiled seductively.

"See. I told you this would be as good a present for us as it is for Jason." By now she had pulled off her jeans and was wearing only her bikini panties, which were also see-through at this point.

Meanwhile Jenna had shrugged off her shirt and was tugging at her belt. Once the button was undone the waterlogged weight of her jeans made them drop immediately to her ankles. She was commando!

"I figured there was no sense wearing underwear for what we were planning. So I left it home," she giggled.

"Good call," I croaked as the skin on my cock continued its somewhat uncomfortable stretch and the blue veins were now bulging so that even I was impressed.

In one smooth practiced motion, Lisa whisked off her panties and now all three of us stood in the king size shower stark naked and I was loving every minute of it.

Both girls had a generous thatch of pubic hair. Just the way I like it. I know most guys seem to like a shaved pussy because it is more visible, but I think that a girl's pubic hair is more erotic. The bushier the better is my motto.

Lisa's was jet black, matching her hair and appeared to be lightly trimmed on the edges to make it even, but it fully encircled her whole pussy.

Jenna's was blond and really thick. You don't see too many of them. Obviously she figured that a big beaver of blond hair is really sexy, rightly so in my estimation.

"The first thing we need to do," said Lisa, "is get Jason all soaped up," as she handed a loofah to Jenna and poured some soap into the one she was holding.

Jenna quickly doused hers with soap also and both girls almost simultaneously and enthusiastically went for my crotch. In no time at all it was without a doubt the cleanest part of my body.

"Girls. Girls. A little gentler. Please. Why don't one of you clean my cock and the other take my balls?"

After a few minutes they decided to give my entire body including my hair a through cleaning so we could all get to the good stuff that would commence after the cleaning was finished. I had never been that big on showers in the past, but I'll never take another shower without pleasant memories of this one.

After we had thoroughly soaped each other down, (I made sure to clean certain parts several times and I got to use my hands.) we rinsed, turned the water off and got down to some serious sexual fooling around. (Can you use serious and fooling around in the same sentence?)

I knew that as soon as possible I had to start playing with their tits. I like pussies and asses are great to look at, cup and squeeze, but if I had to make a choice, and thank heavens I don't, I would have to pick boobs as my favorite part of the female anatomy.

I don't know what it is? Analytically, they are just two blobs of flesh topped by the more sexually attractive parts; an aureole with a nipple in the middle in various shades from pale pink to deep brown. Males have aureoles and nipples also, but I don't find that erotic at all. Somehow the entire assembly and the way it is packaged really gets my juices going. And you know what juices I am referring to.

There is something titillating about a good set of boobs jiggling and bouncing that gets my cum boiling and I was in tit heaven with the 2 sets that were bouncing in the shower stall within my grasp.

I decided to start with Jenna, only because she was closest. I kissed her on the lips which instantly parted with her tongue forcefully pushing into my mouth. I thought I would be the aggressor, but most of the action took place in my mouth as I allowed her sweet talented tongue to plunder me repeatedly. I had the feeling she wasn't a novice at this.

At the same time I felt a hand wrap around my cock and Lisa's sweet kissable lips began to literally make love to it. First she gently plied the tip with kisses. Then she rimmed it several times seductively with her soft wet pliable tongue as I moaned quietly into Jenna's sweet mouth. She licked the underside of my shaft flicking her tongue out occasionally.

When she slipped the head into her warm juicy mouth I gasped as she both sucked and moved her tongue from side to side on my shaft simultaneously. This girl has talent! But she wasn't finished with her array of tricks as she deep throated me completely and somehow managed to plant a kiss with her lips on my body. She did this several times.

If you have never had this experience, it is literally mouth fucking as the tightness of Lisa's throat rubbed against my shaft it felt like I was in her pussy. Just as I thought I was going to cum she withdrew her mouth waited several seconds as I recovered and then began the process again.

Obviously these two girl liked to be in charge. Perhaps most guys don't like that so they give them the "Wham bam" treatment, but I was perfectly content letting them have their way with me, because I knew in the long run I would get everything I wanted. So with Jenna ravaging my mouth with her tongue and Lisa tonguing and sucking my dick, I felt that this was as good as it gets.

After a couple of minutes of French Kissing I decided that Jenna's boobs needed to be serviced. I kissed her lips, her cheeks, her chin, her jaw and nested my mouth behind her ear. Then I lightly blew into it as she shivered with delight. I licked and then gently nipped her earlobe and worked my way slowly to the delicate curve in her neck. Never losing sight of my ultimate destination, I continued nuzzling and licking my way down slowly to those two magnificent mounds that stood proudly at attention on her chest.

Finally I arrived at ground-zero. I gently kissed and flicked my tongue around the perimeter of the right breast while my fingers lightly trailed circles on the orb of the left.

This was to be an act of worship and I wanted every square inch to feel like it was adored. I gradually brought my tongue to her aureole moving back and forth nipping at the little bumps of flesh on the edges as I continued to slowly encircle her left aureole and nipple with the very tips of my fingers occasionally playfully pinching and squeezing the nipple.

Jenna softly moaned, which gradually increased in volume to became a guttural primal cry that sounded as though it came from the depths of her soul. Her sexual excitement was evident from her nipples, that were delectably big to begin with, and had now grown to be a delightful mouthful.

I sucked hard and bit gently with my teeth. She actually lactated a little. It was like sweet nectar. By this time Jenna was moaning continuously. I switched sides continuing to service her delightful mammaries.

I bit hard and she let out a scream, but it was obvious it was more from pleasure than pain. She began to buck with her pelvis. Her breath was coming in short shallow bursts. I continued my relentless tickling, licking, sucking, pinching and caressing of both her breasts.

"Oh my god. I'm cumming," Jenna shouted as her body spasmed in quick sudden jerky motions. I moved my hand down under her pussy and felt the juices flowing down her leg. I continued sucking and pinching her breasts and it was like she was having one continuous orgasm.

After several minutes she manage to gasp, "Please stop! Stop Jason! I'm going crazy!"

Pleasure and pain are very close in our nerve centers and what is pleasurable can actually become painful after a while.

I reluctantly stopped playing with her now unbelievably sensitive boobs and caressed her neck with light tender kisses. It took her a few minutes to get back her normal breathing.

"How did you do that," she was finally able to ask between pants?

"Was it any good," I asked innocently? "It's been a fantasy of mine for a while, but its the first time I've had a chance to try it on a girl."

"Did you say first time! Unbelievable! "Any good! I've never had my breasts made love to before! You made them feel wonderful! It was incredible and you never touched my pussy, except to feel the flow when I was gushing like a fire hydrant.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning to Love Showers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds