• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Learning To Obey

Learning To Obey

I sat in the car, eyes half closed, drifting in and out of my memories of the day.My body was sore, stretched.There seemed no need to talk, although there were questions I had, concerns I kept pushing to the back of my mind.

"You were wonderful sucking him off," He said, "down on your knees in the garage like a good slut. And I know you enjoyed sharing my cock with him."

I agreed, it had been fun, but I wondered how to say that fun was not what I was looking for, or was I deluding myself? My body responded to Him more than it had with anyone ever before. By submitting to Him I was allowed to live out my wildest fantasies; to turn up at a house, kneel before an unknown stranger and take his cock till he spunked in my throat, without speaking to him once, whilst He thrust his hand into my cunt, making me soak the floor.

But still I worried, so many men wanted me! Was he different? Was the trust I placed in Him simply a way He could rely on me to be ready, wet, and available whenever He had an itch He needed to scratch.

"Thursday I have plans," He announced.

"But my husband....?"

We had a rule, our time would not be rubbed in his face; He would allow me time to be the wife and mother.

"He will be working."

I wondered at His knowledge of our lives, refusing as usual to consider the implications.

"Be ready at 9!"

We pulled up outside my house; he leant over and kissed me gently.

"Till Thursday, slut."

*****

Thursday I showered with my usual pre meet care, my arm pits and pussy shaved clean except for those few tufts around my clit. Those hairs He would hold whilst I pulled my body away, delighting in the sensation.

By the time He pulled up outside I was already excited, wondering what was planned for today. He knocked and I hurried to the door, my heart beating that little bit faster.

"Good morning slut," He smiled, "You look pleased to see me."

I swallowed and nodded, wishing my hair was still long enough to hide behind, knowing He could see the desire in my eyes.

Once we were driving down the narrow roads that led away from my house He informed me of the plans for the day.

"I have organised a gang bang, slut; there are five men waiting to use you, to fill your holes and take your body."

Could it be true that my heart sank a little at this? I had loved the previous ones He had arranged; I looked out the window, at the pattern of leaves against the sky and remained silent. Wondering what was wrong with me.

He noticed, as He always noticed my moods. But rather than asking my consent, or what was wrong; He just drove on. Then He spoke again.

"This is not for your pleasure, slut!"

I looked at Him.

"You are there for me; I am giving you to them, but you are not to come."

I felt my mind go blank, there should be a million questions, but only one seemed to appear.

"Sir, what will happen if I do?"

He spoke softly, gently as He always did, regardless of the topic.

"There will be punishment. You have played, had fun, but if you are to be mine totally you must understand what that means."

I realised that he too had considered whether this would be more than enough fun for a bored housewife and randy middle aged man, that He too wondered what would come next. But His experience meant He had already considered the next step.

I merely nodded, and we drove on. I considered asking Him what form the punishment would take, but He pre-empted me again.

"I wish you to count if you have an orgasm, I will be counting too. My first request is that our numbers match, I expect us both to say zero,"

"And if we don't match? I mean, if I do come?" I whispered, barely audible, considering the one thing everyone who had ever fucked me knew, just how easily I came. I could orgasm from reading, from cyber sex, from the quickest of wanks and the lightest of floggings!

"Then you will be punished," He stated matter of factly.

Only then did I realise He wanted me to fear the consequences, the unknown punishment. And of course my body started to betray me already, growing wet, and my nipples hardening even as my mouth grew dry with trepidation.

I realised that we were actually going to His house, a rarity. The ex council house He'd bought stood on a quiet street where children played out and neighbours said hello. Whilst the hedges might need trimming, and the teenagers congregated outside the only shop, it was His sanctuary. We rarely played here, behind its respectable front door. I considered the implications of these five men knowing His address; how much He must trust them. Or perhaps the hold He had over them.

As we pulled up He spoke.

"Go straight upstairs and strip, lie on my bed; we will be up when we are ready."

As I undressed I could hear voices downstairs. I strained to make out the words, to hear what He was saying. I took off my thong, worried that it was already damp with my juices. I needed a plan; all I could think of was think boring thoughts, but already my mind was wandering. Wondering about their cocks,big cocks - long, thick, cut or uncut.

Then I heard them climbing the stairs and the door open.

They were already naked and their cocks erect. I had assumed that I would have time as I sucked and wanked them, but my role was simpler than I had realised. He came in last, also naked, and sat in the armchair in the corner of the room. The chair where I had been spanked many weeks before, bent over it with my head held down.

It seemed wherever I looked things were conspiring to turn me on, and then one of the men knelt before Him and took His cock in his mouth. I knew gender meant little to Him.

"A hand, mouth, arse all feel the same," He had once told me. But to see Him relaxing, watching, being pleasured whilst He sat, I saw a new side of Him.

I could not take my eyes from the dark head rising and falling between His legs, and then a cock was pushed into my mouth.

I sucked in rhythm, feeling it fill my mouth. My legs were pushed wide apart and the first cock entered me. A hand squeezed my tits, hard. The cock made my pussy respond. My nipples were pulled. Another cock in my hand. I could taste precum. Feel the fire building. Then the speed increased. My pussy tightened, I desperately fixed my eyes on the head. A hand brushed my clit and the orgasm welled up, demanding. I bit my lip, hoping he might be distracted. and came silently

"One!" he said.

The cock in me pushed deeper as my orgasm tightened my pussy around it. I tried to control my breathing, think about anything but the mouth on my breast, pulling the nipples between his teeth. Or the cock spunking in me; the feel of the cum filling me pushed me over the edge and I came, my juices mingling with the spunk as I squirted.

"Two!"

I was rolled over, pillows stuffed under my tummy; a hand scooped inside my cunt using the mess of spunk and pussy juices to lubricate my arse. As the fingers moved inside me they brushed against my G spot. I willed myself to ignore the sensation, but the hand seemed determined to clean me of every drop of spunk.Taking it and pushing it into my arse,causing me to gasp. I worried He might think I had come again, but there was no sound from Him this time.

The hand was finally withdrawn, satisfied, and a cock plunged fast into my arse. I cried out with the pain, and then I started to push myself back onto it, wanting it to fill me. I was ceasing to care. A cock was in my mouth; I held onto the hips of the man in front of me. His cock tasted of precum. The cock in my arse was causing me to tremble. A hand slid round my front. Holding me tight so the cock could go further.

"Three!"

The man in my mouth came, filling me with spunk. At almost the same moment my arse was filled too. I felt the cock slide out of me, a trail of cum dripping onto my arse cheeks. He brought his semi limp cock to my mouth for me to lick clean.

One of the two men who hadn't fucked me yet lay across the bed.

"Climb on his cock, slut," He said.

From this angle I could see Him, still being sucked off by the man kneeling between his legs. At first I thought he hadn't moved, and then realised His hand was tightly entwined in the hair of the man before him, clenching his short black hair.

Someone pushed me, so I was flat against the man below me; he thrust up into me as I felt a cock pushing its way into my arse.

The two men inside me started to fuck me;I watched Him, His eyes fixed on mine. I knew my orgasm was building. This time I was sure I would squirt everywhere. My body took over, quivering, cunt tightening.

"Four!"

"Five!"

The men inside me started to come, hot inside me; I cried out.

"Six!"

Lying panting on the bed He stood over me, His erect cock inches from my mouth; as the flush of orgasm faded, my shame grew.

"How many slut?"

"Six," I murmured, refusing to look up at Him.

"Then it is time for your punishment."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Learning To Obey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds