• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Leaving Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Leaving Home

Darren backed her to the rather high bed, turning her to face it. He began kissing her neck, dropping slowly down her back and hips to her ass. She leaned forward slightly and placed her hands on the bed as he squatted to lavish kisses and light bites to her buttocks. Her breath caught when she felt his hands cup her lower buttocks, his thumbs spreading her lower cheeks, pushing his nose deep into her thighs and against her labia, his tongue lapping, trying to reach the base of her clit. He retraced his steps several times causing her breath to puff, her body to quiver, but fell short each time but still pleasingly intense.

Marie was conscious of him standing and placing his cock between her thighs. She widened her stance, fully expecting what was in his mind.

"Right there! That's it. Ohhh fuckkkk." She moaned, lowering her stance to her forearms.

Darren penetrated her slowly until he had his cock deep into her. There was enough of an incestuous feeling among them to make both feel like they were doing something very elicit and forbidden. He held deep for long, long moments before slowly beginning to stroke inside of her, occasionally pulling out to his domed head before pushing deep again, her lustful groans music to his ego. Marie's pussy was soon well lubricated and he increased his rhythm, causing her moans to be continuous and commonly, for her, loud and mindless.

Darren soon slowed his rhythm. The volume of her moans falling in proportion, He leaned over her, his hands placed to the bulging sides of her breasts, feeling the warmth of her butt against his abdomen as he placed kisses on her shoulders. His weight supported by back muscles, he fucked her with a snail-paced rhythm occasionally pushing deep into her, causing her to moan encouragement. She loved to fuck. He smooched her ears and neck, felt the wet perspiration gathered around her hairline.

Marie lay content letting Darren have his reign. His cock was steel rod firm... much firmer than his father's had been of late. Involuntarily, she now grunted with each determined stab that she was receiving now. She started her mental count at three. At the count of twenty-one, she heard his groan of completion, felt the sharp jab of his deep penetrating thrust, felt the warmth of his semen filling her belly.

Darren remained still, his breathing barely elevated. He had remained conscious of the moment, not losing himself in lust, for every long minute he had slowly fucked Marie. With incestuous leaning, he felt the elation of ownership, marking his female conquest. His cock lost very little of its erection as he finally lifted off her back and pulled slowly out of her.

"Why don't you go freshen up a little. I'd like to have a taste."

Marie pushed herself up off the bed and headed to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet for a couple of long minutes before stepping over into the tub and squatting. She adjusted the water and was just beginning to lather up her pussy when Darren entered the bathroom. She pushed a soapy forefinger into her hole several times. She watched Darren lathering his cock in the sink and felt the pang of being taken for granted before remembering he had seen her suck his father's cock on the tapes, surely he was expecting her to suck his also.

"All you ladies do it the same."

"How do you mean?" Marie queried.

"Squat in the tub to wash your pussies. It is an intriguing, most stimulating, sight... quite intoxicating. Did you know that an Asian woman's crack goes across rather than up and down?"

"Is their clit on the left or the right?" She quizzed, seeing by his expression she had stumped him, added. "Which one do you prefer... side to side or up and down?"

"Yours!"

"Good answer!" She retorted, standing, reaching for a towel.

Returning to the guest room, Marie led the way, rolling onto the bed as she reached it. Darren crabbed onto the bed inverting himself, letting Marie know what was expected. They maneuvered and jostled into a 69 position. Marie lifted her left foot and placed it on her right calf as Darren wrapped his arms around her thighs and placed his face to her pussy. She did not immediately take his semi erect cock into her mouth.

The oral pleasure Marie was receiving quickly became intense. Involuntarily, her desire great, she took his cock into her mouth, reaching with her right hand to grip the shaft, stroking it. Though Andrew rarely came in her mouth, she would wantonly swallow Darren's cum if it went that far. But soon, the orgasm gripped her like a boa constrictor, she spitting out his cock and groaning loudly like a wounded animal. As the orgasm subsided, she took his cock into her mouth again.

Darren had gotten his taste. Now, he wanted to couple with the woman with the forbidden treasure between her legs. He maneuvered around. He halted, giving her time to maneuver to her back and spread her legs.

Pulling her knees back. She reached for his cock as he came between her legs, placed it to her, and felt it penetrate her deep. Her lustful mind-set and groan reminisce of a first forbidden sexual penetration.

He reached to cradled her.

She was, once more, under the spell of the incestuous leaning of her and her stepson, butt hole naked and sexually coupled. She matched his fast determined rhythm with full participation. The large bed was mostly quiet with only their labored breathing giving a sense as to what was happening in the bedroom. She was soon lost in lust, her mutterings becoming loud and out of control.

Downstairs, Andrew's attention shifted from the TV to the barely distinguishable sounds upstairs. He smiled knowingly. He rose from the recliner. Climbing to the stop of the stairs, he halted. He could clearly hear her moans, grunts and groans. His grip tightened on the rail each time he heard a strong grunt followed by "FUCK ME!" or "STICK IT DEEP!" or "DEEPER, DAMN YOU!". Then, with little warning he heard her bellow as the orgasm swept over her!

"Mercyyyy! You sweet stiff cock mother-fucker!" Marie exclaimed with labored breath, her body quaking. Andrew heard that too.

She had barely gotten the words out of her mouth before being locked in tight, Darren's hands gripping her ass. His mind was lost in the same incestuous leanings that had consumed her. They were in the timeless position of missionary coupling. Having orgasm, she would now encourage her lover, in her mind, her incestuous lover, with vigorous participation and words of encouragement. She knew it was all necessary to make the male feel manly and seek her out when nature calls. She wanted desperately for this particular lover, sanctioned by Andrew this one time, to seek her out again.

She soon heard his groan of completion. She praised him for his ability to mark his territory. She knew for the next few weeks two men would be repeatedly seek her favors and striving mark their territory, if not but for a day or two. Then, she pondered how often, in the limited time left before he shipped out, would she be fortunate enough to be fucked my Darren, his youthful, stiff cock. How would Andrew and Darren work it out. Andrew was the alpha male in this family unit but she could be a manipulating bitch and Andrew still had a job to go to every day.

There was less than three weeks before Darren would ship out. Fortunate for everyone involved, Andrew was rooted in reality and was aware of his limitations. It was agreed that if he desired he would have first dibs on Marie in the evening. Should he try and fail, Marie could go to Darren's bed if she so desired. The days were theirs for their desires. Andrew knew all too well that Marie, considerably younger than he, loved to fuck.

Probably because of the incestuous connotations between Marie and his son, Andrew was up for a little pussy every night and his cock remained harder for longer periods, enough to give Marie at least one orgasm. Marie would then suck his cock, ending with jerking him off. Still, Marie would wait until Andrew fell asleep, then, wander off to Darren's bedroom or meet him clandestinely in the bathroom, standing up to fuck or sitting on the toilet.

Marie and Andrew sometimes fucked early in the morning. He would fuck her with frantic lust and hurry, not coming and ignoring her orgasm. He was not unfeeling, just short on time, she acknowledged, knowing Darren would take care of her needs.

The morning and days before Marie had to start dinner was a cock-sucking, pussy-eating fuck fest. Erotic positions were tried, but Marie was no spring chicken. Her on top, missionary and doggy style generally won out after a bit of experimentation or oral foreplay. The three were happy.

With a week left, Andrew proposed making a few films. Marie of course was against the idea but was soon won over with the thought of renewed spending money. Again it was agreed there would be no facial features on the film. The film would feature only Marie and Darren.

The films were passed along, copies made by the broker, and a good amount of money was soon being made. Darren gave his share to Marie, giving Andrew a good laugh. Generally made in the evening in the beginning, due to the time allowed, Andrew suggested they film their sexual play during the day, while he was working. They faked dismay but became quite creative.

One evening, they had lost track of time setting up the camera, deciding how they would proceed to keep the faces off the camera. Dinner preparations had been neglected with their now strong desire to get sexual. Nearing twilight, bright lights pointed towards the bed had been turned on.

Darren was propped up on a couple of pillows with Marie on her knees, broadside to the camera, her ample heavy breast hanging down, her slight baby fat belly seemingly more than what it was, stroking and sucking on Darren's cock. Darren's right hand, unseen by the camera, was between her thighs, fondling her pussy, giving her desire to give oral. His moans and words of encouragement were authentic.

She was in the process of trying to deep throat his thick lengthy cock when the bedroom door clicked open. Marie absentmindedly turned her face towards the camera, her coal black, short hair partially outlining her face.

Andrew, his left forefinger to his lips, rolled his right fingers to indicate that they should continue. Marie returned to sucking cock. Andrew stood watching for long moments before he began to undress. He soon stood naked with his cock standing at attention. He gave a little thought and rationalized that if he kept his face down and straight his features would not be seen clearly. He moseyed over to the edge the bed behind Marie. He began to kiss her ass joining his son's hand on her pussy. He maneuvered into position to shove his face into her pussy, making enough of a contact to create quite a stir and sound tract for the camera.

Andrew stood and stroked his cock long moments for the benefit of the camera. He climbed up behind Marie, straddling her legs and proceeded, with dramatic effect, to enter her. She spit out Darren's cock, bobbing her head and groaning loudly when Andrew pushed deep into her.

"Suck that cock, baby!" He encouraged, placing his hand lightly on her back.

Andrew's cock was rock-hard as he began to emphasize the doggy fuck. He could not remember the last time he had had such a raging hard-on! One, with a good imagination, with Andrews large head and salt-and-pepper hair, cut short, could imagine his body covered with longer such hair, seeing him as a guerrilla mounted behind his female, mating with her. She, sucking on a hairy cock was icing on the cake. Andrew's cock slipped out of her, causing him to sit up, slap her ass with the shaft, for effect, before sticking her again. He continued fucking her.

Marie was well aware of Andrew's renewed erection. Each time he stabbed her she had to gasp, releasing the suction on Darren's cock. She soon felt Andrew was near ejaculating.

"Stick it deeper, damn you!" She commanded, continuing to stroke cock in hand with a tight grip. "Come on, give it to me! Come in my pussy! Fill my belly!!"

Andrew, unable to tolerate such banter without losing himself in lust, was doggy fucking her with a frantic rhythm. Loudly, involuntarily, he groaned as his cock exploded filling her pussy. Marie moaned her approval. He continued humping her butt until his cock withered and popped out of her. Andrew backed away, leaving the two to their devices, and made his way to the camera.

Marie moved to straddle Darren, guiding his cock, allowing the camera to capture her placing it to her hole and lowering herself onto it.

Andrew, now at the controls of the camera zoomed in to capture their coupling, the cum clearly visible as it leaked from her around Darren's shaft.

Marie lowered her chest to rest on Darren. Darren stroked hard and fast and Marie was soon lost in the throes of passion. The camera did not capture the pain like expression on Marie's face as the orgasm gripped and shook her violently.

Darren had ejaculated into Marie countless times. The camera and also caught his cock jerking, pumping semen, into her pussy countless times. Ever in the moment, Darren continued stroking up into her until seconds before he ejaculated. Pulling out of her, sliding his stiff cock half way up the crack of her ass, the camera captured the eruption of milky white semen in the other half of the crack, it quickly pooling and oozing back down. A quick placement of his cock back to Marie's fuck hole and a quick insertion, caused Marie's ass to jump involuntarily along with a loud involuntary gasp. A quick paced fuck ensued, lasting long moments.

From extreme close-up, to a slight zoom out, Andrew expertly captured it all.

An hour later they sat at the dinner table eating and discussing the film they had just made, Marie praising Andrew for his spontaneity and satisfying screw. It would be their last film until Darren returned from his next voyage. Cleaning up the kitchen they retired to the living room and set watching TV. Andrew sat in his favorite lounge chair as Darren and Marie sat together closely on the sofa. As Marie noted Andrew's eyes fluttering with sleepiness, Marie began playfully smooching Darren. Andrew was fast asleep as Marie maneuvered to her back on the sofa, lifting her nightgown, letting her panties be removed, and guiding Darren's cock to her hole for one more than lengthy, passionate fuck before he shipped out the next morning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Leaving Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds