• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Leeds

Leeds

The Leeds retail experience

We were in the hotel room when I told you. Lying on the rumpled bed after our first fuck. You looked a little shocked. But you gave in easily enough. We can only go shopping on one condition, I had said. You had to wear your black dress. No knickers. No bra. I'd told you there was a reason. You'd find out soon enough. And you'd like it.

So we left the hotel. We walked round the city centre for a bit. I loved the fact that I knew you had nothing on underneath your dress. We went to Starbucks. I made sure we sat on a table with stools, so it was be easy for me to push my knee between your legs, to remind you of your nakedness, and to make you wet. You blushed, wondering whether anyone would notice. This made me want to do it more.

We then headed for the shops. We went to Harvey Nicholls. I told you I wanted to buy you another dress, one that was even shorter and skimpier than the one you had on. I wanted you to feel like you were naked, and always open and available to me.

We went up an escalator. There was no one behind us. I put my hand up the back of your dress and felt your bottom, roughly giving it little squeezes and slaps. I liked the sound that they made. I don't think anyone saw. I didn't really care now anyway. I just wanted to get ahead with my plan.

We found some dresses in a very posh part of the store. You went to try them on. I waited outside. You were in the cubicle. I could see from a gap in he curtains that you had taken off the black dress, and had let it fall to the floor. This was my cue.

As soon as I walked in to your cubicle, you knew from the look in my eyes what I was going to do. Your eyes darted about, frightened, but full of excitement. I went straight up to you and whispered to you to turn around. You turned to face the full-length mirror behind you. I loved the look in your eyes, you looked so vulnerable standing naked in a public place, with me behind you, fully clothed but face red dark with lust. I told you to spread your arms out, to put your hands out against the mirror, and to open your legs. I unbuckled my belt and pulled down my boxers. I moved right up behind you, my cock gently touching your bottom.

I moved closer, thighs up against the back of your hips. I slapped your legs further apart and lifted your bottom up slightly. Pushed your legs further apart still. I could see you were wet. I pushed the head of my cock into you, slowly.

We had to be quick. I pushed all the way into you. You gasped and let out a cry. I pushed my hand over your mouth to quieten you. I was thick and heavy, you were tight and small, but you were very wet and ready for me, and I started pounding deep into you, thighs pushing up against your bottom. You looked back at me through the mirror and saw how totally overcome with lust I was. You looked flushed and kept trying to say something. I never worked out what it was, as you came in the next instant, with my cock deep inside you and my hand wrapped over your mouth. I put my other hand round your soft breasts and pumped into you until I came straight after.

We stood locked together, I stayed hard as a rock inside you, and you turned to give me a passionate kiss. I buckled up. You quickly pulled on your dress. We had to leave quickly before people in the other cubicles alerted staff.

Once out of the store, I loved the fact that you were standing in the street, naked under your dress, with a just-fucked look on your face. I thought it must have been obvious to anyone who looked at you that I had been inside you less than two minutes earlier.

We walked back to the hotel. You were leaking a bit and sore. I was whispering to you, telling you how well you'd done, telling you how dirty you were, how much you turn me on, letting me fuck you in a public place, and now walking round Leeds with no knickers on and with my cum leaking out of you. I was just desperate to get you back to the hotel again...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Leeds

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds