• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Left Alone
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Left Alone

Pulling my thong up tight against my 'clit', he quizzed "And what? Derrick likes your mouth and what?"

Way beyond your average level of horniness, I moaned, "He, he is afraid that will make him gay."

Softly whispering in my ear, he replied, "Well that's silly isn't it. What is so gay about a man sticking his cock in a girl's pussy?" He ground his cock up against my butt while asking "Would you like to loose your virginity tonight Tonya?"

"I... i... i..." was all I could say. The man in the movie had dropped his pants and was frantically fucking the girls butt. She was crying and yelping with each thrust he made.

"Do you want my cock in your pussy?" He hooked a finger in either side of my thong and began to slide it down my hips. I raised my legs and allowed him to tug it down past my knees. I wiggled my legs until it fell off. Leaning back, I spread my legs a little. Walter placed a hand on each of my knees and opened further, encouraging me to open as wide as I could. When I stopped, my legs hung over opposite arms of the chair. My dress was pulled up around my waist leaving me completely exposed.

Walter grabbed my 'clit' with his thumb and index finger and began to rub it up and down. "Can you feel me against your butt? Now just imagine that in your 'pussy', stretching you wide open, throbbing inside of you, feeling my balls slap against you."

The man in the movie had flipped the girl around so her shoulders were on the floor and her butt was in the air. He was standing above her, slamming his big cock in and out of her butt. The pain must have passed because she was squealing with pleasure, although tears still ran down her cheeks.

"Yes." I moaned between heavy breaths.

"Yes, what Tonya?" Walter asked.

"Yes, I want you to take my virginity." I squealed with desire.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Left Alone
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds