• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Left For Dead

Left For Dead

The freezing wind whips around my uncollared body. Fear pumps with every near-frozen heartbeat. I thought being alone would be less painful. The only thing I really felt was the rain batting away at my abused skin. I hate this. Women were all I had in my life to keep me sane. I loved them for that reason only. Other than that, I hated them. They beat me without mercy for years and then finally, one of them left me here to die in the gutters of the city streets. My fingers twitched and shivered. The winter air would claim my life soon. I hoped it would happen right then and there. The women walking the streets didn't give this stray dog a passing glance. No one cared about men, especially strays.

But then She saw me. She looked over at me, very concerned. As She approached, I scurried away, not wanting Her to hit me like all the others did.

"Oh, poor little guy...he must have been abandoned," She said with more pity than I have ever heard. I looked up at Her, this woman that actually cared. She was wearing a Kittie T-Shirt under a heavy trench coat. Her black, goth-styled make-up highlighted Her beautiful blue eyes. Her black hair was pin-straight and Her bangs curved over Her forehead perfectly. Her black boots shone with a wet look, spotted by the rain and snow. I felt a strange, unfamiliar sensation. I felt warmth, but not physically. It was so new. I didn't what it was. It felt like it was Her presence that triggered it.

She got closer, and I backed myself further until I hit a wall, and eventually, the corner. I was trapped, afraid, and hopelessly crying. Her hands reached down wiped away my tears tenderly. She pushed my long hair back and gasped at what She saw.

"You poor thing, that's horrible..."

Suddenly, I knew that She saw the scar. The scar ran across my face from my forehead, across my nose, and to an inch below my eye. All at once, I remembered where the mark originated from and broke into a sobbing scream. She stepped back, a little frightened at first. As my world spun, I clutched my face and screamed. Things faded to black. The last thing I saw was Her hands reaching down to me.

I woke with a start. I was clothed, for the first time in my life, I was wearing clothes! I was wearing a pair of faded jeans, a black vest, and a plaid "Members Only" long sleeved shirt. I also realized that I was in a bed. A soft, queen-sized, four-post bed with a elegant black laced canopy. Former owners of mine had beds like these, but I was never allowed to even touch it. I hurriedly rushed out of the bed, falling off and landing with a loud THUNK as my back and head hit the plush carpet. I recovered quickly and look around. The room is classy with a gothic feel. Not a fake goth feel. This was genuine, new-age goth with black walls decorated with large pentacles and skulls. The windows were large and shaded by an open, beautiful blood red velvet curtain. It smelt of dead flowers, exotic oils, and frankincense. I wondered where I was and remembered that Woman finding me. Why did She do it? Why did She look so concerned? WHY DID SHE LET ME LIVE???

The door creaks open, She pokes Her head in quizzically. She looks puzzled to see that I am not on the bed. She sees me on the floor by the bed, nearly crying. She comes in and closes in, kneeling down to my level. I scoot back quickly. She looked at me with eyes full of pity. She was studying me, almost like She wanted to get to know me. She reached out and grabbed my shaky hand and caressed it, massaging it. I felt warm again. She then brought my hand to Her cheek, pressing my weathered and twitching hand against Her soft pale skin. It was obvious I was terrified as always.

"You've never felt this before, have you?" She asked with a small pout. She pressed my hand to Her face harder as She smiled with the most adorable dimples. "Have you?"

"N-no..." I responded.

"Poor baby...no one has ever loved you..."

All I could do was stare, tears in my eyes when She put my hand down.

"My name is Erin. What's yours?"

"I...I don't have a name...I never even wanted one to-..."

She brought a finger to my lips and hushed me.

"Well, you need a name. How do you like...Chris?"

"O-okay, Mmm...........Erin..."

"Good job catching yourself, baby. Now that we know names, I wanna know, what in the name of The Lady were you doing out in the gutters?"

Trying to maintain my composure and keep from crying again, I stammered a little. "My...my Mistress said I was useless and that I make her look bad in front her friends. She called me a degenerate mutt. We were driving somewhere and she stopped, opened her door and pulled me out of the other side. She took off my collar, pulled out a gun, and demanded that I get out her sight."

"And the scar?"

"It...was meant to be a territory mark. My first mistress's slaves all had one, but in the form of an X. She gave up on me halfway through and decided to sell me for a meager price..."

"Do you enjoy having Mistresses? You seem to be really afraid of women. When I found you, you almost ran away."

"I hate it, but I love it. I don't know. I don't feel lonely, I hate people so much...But..."

"Shh...let me ask you this. How would like to be MY slave?"

"I...I don't know...I-" I said meekly.

"Well, you don't have a choice," She cut me off, smiling with those deep dimples. "because you're dead. The obituaries have your picture in them already. And you know that if you are found, they will kill you. But your relationship with me will be different from your others. You are now My slave and will behave as such. I saved you from an actual death. Believe Me, you'll love My ways. I don't abuse, but you WILL hurt. I suspect that you've been trained, but you will love My way of doing things. I'll love you. I'll be tender and I'll be sweet, but misbehave and you will be punished and I WILL be cruel. Understood?"

"Yes..." SLAP! She slapped me across the face hard and grabbed my hair to look me in the eyes. "Yes, What?" She whispered. Gods, that voice could make me cum in my sleep.

She bent me backward, lovingly stroking my face while pulling roughly at my black locks. Her heavy breasts spilled out her shirt and pressed against my chest. A simple "Yes Mistress..." is all I could manage to squeak out.

"Good puppy. You will be My first slave. My ONLY slave. I expect you to remember your former mistresses, but only as painful nightmares. I will give you what you need. Sanity will be automatic. However, I can give you so much more. And the pain I spoke of will be exquisite. Now, for your first test. ARE YOU READY?"

Somehow, someway, I smiled. I couldn't believe it, but I saw beauty, a beauty that no one could ever see. I felt like I finally possessed something. I felt alive. I AM ALIVE. Now, I will never run away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Left For Dead

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 569 milliseconds