• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lesbian Cum Slave Final Exam Ch. 02

Lesbian Cum Slave Final Exam Ch. 02

12

This is part 2 of a continuation to the stories "My First Day as a Lesbian Cum Slave" and "My Third Week as a Lesbian Cum Slave." It will make much more sense if read in order. This story contains non-consensual elements. I do not endorse or advocate anything but safe sex between consenting adults. I appreciate any feedback given. Enjoy!

*

Audra carefully avoided placing the nether areas of her panties in her mouth, opting instead to place the waistband in her mouth. She caught a glare from Mistress and immediately knew she had chosen poorly. Without a word, she removed them and placed the drenched cotton panel directly on her tongue. She pushed as much of the remaining fabric into place as possible and continued.

As Audra climbed up on to Mistress' desk, she could not escape taste and smell of her own essence. She had been forced to tease herself to the edge of orgasm and stay there for 20 minutes. Her womanhood was swollen and throbbing. She needed release, and the only way she was going to get it was to participate in the twisted dyke's games.

Audra got into position and took the small jar of ointment and removed the lid. The contents most resembled Vaseline. Sadly, she knew that the innocuous jar held much more menace than something as banal as Vaseline. Over the last 6 weeks, she had formed an intimate relationship with the cocktail of chemicals suspended in the jelly. The perfect mixture of bee venom, capsaicin, and vasodilators was just enough to increase her sensitivity and cause her to swell, but not enough to cause real discomfort of its own. She took a small glob onto her finger and smeared it on and around her clit.

"More." Mistress commanded, watching intently.

Audra took a second glob and applied it. In seconds, the mixture was working. Her already swollen and sensitive nub felt like it doubled in size. The intensity of her throbbing also felt like it doubled. She felt like a strong breeze could send her over the edge. She took a deep breath and continued to ready herself.

Mistress silently opened her top desk drawer. From it she withdrew a short, plain-looking vibrator with a textured end, a small glass tube with a hand pump attached, and a pair of black latex gloves. She arranged the items neatly on the desk and caught Audra's glance. Audra immediately cast her eyes down.

"So you want to see what's coming?" Mistress queried.

Audra did not know how to reply.

"Well, do you?" Mistress insisted.

"Yes, Mistress." Audra replied.

"These simple toys are nothing compared to what you've played with in training, but I promise you, I will make them work so much better." Mistress grinned.

"Yes, Mistress." Audra acknowledged.

The ointment had fully absorbed and Audra continued. She spread her knees and straightened her back. Her hands found her mound and she spread herself open. She carefully peeled back her hood and displayed her wares. Her nub was shiny and red as it throbbed in front of her. It felt like it was a foot long. The insistence of her musk on the panties she had in her mouth came in waves. She shuttered to think of how she must look. A wanton slut on some woman's desk with her panties in her mouth and her softness splayed wide for another woman to play with. A single tear escaped her right eye.

Mistress picked up the suction device and applied it to Audra's clit. She pumped it 3 or 4 times and removed the rubber tube connecting the bulb. Audra's clit felt like it would explode before the pumping. It was so intense now, she could feel it in her toenails. Mistress began casually bumping and flicking the tube. Audra strained to maintain her position. The culmination of the dialed up sensitivity from the chip in her neck, the effects of the ointment and the 20 minutes of edging she had just endured were surreal. Her mind grasped to find a dark corner to hide away from the stimulation, but couldn't. Audra was her clit at this point, and this room was her universe. There was no escape, physically or mentally. She would just have to endure, or fold and face whatever untold horrors would be visited on her. Audra steadied herself as Mistress began to tug on the tube.

Mistress pulled and coaxed the tube to the point where it almost broke suction, but didn't. This went on for several minutes. When Mistress was satisfied that she could achieve no further progress, she slowly pulled the tube. The tube came free with a loud 'pop.' Audra felt her nub bounce and recoil as it was freed. Mistress then took the vibrator and turned it on to a medium speed.

She began by placing its textured end where it just barely touched Audra's button. Audra stifled a jerk as it tickled her. She strained, but remained vigilant in her position. If it took effort to be still with such a slight stimulation, how could she possibly endure what was to come? Mistress gradually increased the pressure and friction, tracing small circles around Audra's clit. Audra was on the edge in seconds. She felt her impending orgasm creep closer and at the exact millisecond that her womanhood was going to give her the blissful release of its first contraction, Mistress backed off. This continued for another twenty minutes. Each time she teetered on the precipice of sweet release, stimulation was removed. Audra was at a point where she would have done anything for the elusive orgasm. She was just where Mistress wanted her.

"Look at me." Mistress commanded.

Audra peered deep into the woman's dark eyes. The hunger and lust in her eyes were terrifying. She glanced away.

"This is your first and only warning. You will look at me or you will suffer." Mistress cautioned her.

Audra immediately resumed her gaze into the woman's eyes. Mistress continued to toy with her as she watched her prey's eyes. Audra struggled to keep still. She struggled to keep quiet. Now she struggled to keep her eyes from darting away. A fresh flushing of embarrassment almost broke her will. Mistress stood up, continuing her ministrations on the young girl's tenderness. Their eyes now even, Mistress removed the panties from Audra's mouth.

Audra clinched her jaw tight as the woman continued. Heavy, irregular breaths escaped her nostrils.

"Do you want to cum?" The evil woman asked.

"Yesss, Missstresss." Audra hissed through her teeth.

"What would you do if I let you cum?" Mistress asked.

Audra knew what she wanted to hear, but it didn't make saying it any easier.

"C-continue, M-Mistress." She choked out, carefully maintaining her gaze into the woman's piercing eyes.

"Continue what?" Mistress replied.

"T-touching m-meee, M-Mistresss." Audra's voice cracked.

"Touching you where?" Mistress demanded.

Audra was growing very impatient at the woman's questions. She knew what she wanted. She wanted Audra to beg the woman to fiddle and torture her poor, swollen button after she came. She knew that, given her current circumstances that it would be unbearable. She also knew that she had no choice. She had to find a way to swallow the last bit of reservation she had and give her what she wanted, or this was never going to end. If she wanted a filthy wanton slut, she was going to get it. Audra had to oblige.

"I-I want y-you to k-keep p-playiiiing, w-with m-my clit. I w-want you t-to p-punish m-my button for c-coming. I NEEEED to cum, M-Mistress." Audra stood in disbelief that the words actually came out of her.

"For how long?" The woman grinned.

"As l-long as y-you want, Mistress." Audra replied.

"And you will hold your position, remain quiet and maintain eye contact with me while I punish it?" Mistress said with the fullness of desire in her voice.

"Yes, Mistress." Audra resigned, knowing fully what was coming and knowing that she had no choice but to comply.

"Place your hands behind your back." Mistress commanded.

Audra complied and gripped her right wrist with her left hand and rested them on her naked bottom. Mistress increased the speed of the vibrator and pressed in firmly against the top of Audra's nub.

The instant the first contraction struck, the vibrator was removed. Audra's vision flashed white as her orgasm took her. She had teetered for almost an hour on the edge and it was easily the most intense and hard orgasm she had ever had. She was sure that the muscles in her pussy could have snapped a pencil, if only she had been afforded such luxury. Her pussy clamped and grasped at nothing. She couldn't even clinch her legs together or bend her waist to give herself any measure of satisfaction. She came so hard, but it was so empty. It was tragic.

Mistress busied herself all the while by putting the vibrator and the suction device away. She then put on the latex gloves and resumed her place at eye level with Audra.

"Let's begin, shall we? Get back into position." Mistress directed.

Audra slowly drew her hands back to their position on her tender mound. She almost jumped as her forefinger brushed against her clit while she was drawing up her hood. She didn't see how she could endure anything further, but she had to try.

Mistress began slowly. The glove's forefinger bore a texture of tight ridges, and Mistress placed the tip so that it barely touched Audra's clit and held it there. She looked deep into Audra's eyes and drank her. She savored every bit of terror, every bit of submission, every bit of stifled outrage, every bit of shame, and every bit of disgust. Slowly and gently she dragged the tip down Audra's button, never breaking eye contact. This was what she lived for. Her own pussy felt like it was 1000 degrees. She would need her own release soon.

Audra felt every ridge of the glove rake across her crux. She inhaled sharply and dug her fingers into place. Every muscle tensed as she strained to present herself in the expected manner. She looked into the woman's eyes and felt her quintessence slipping away as it fed this woman. This demon of a woman was eating her soul.

Mistress gradually increased her pressure and speed as she teased Audra's sensitivity. Every time Audra thought she could stand what was happening, Mistress changed it. She soon applied a second finger with texture resembling a densely studded sex toy. The added sensation renewed Audra's torment. Soon a third finger joined in, this one with a texture like an exaggerated fingerprint. In her current state, the glove was the devil. Every ridge was a cliff, every stud was a mountain and every swirl was a hurricane. She alternated speed and pressure, paying equal attention to the sides, the top and underfold of Audra's button. Sometimes she gently grabbed it and pulled it, just to let it slide slowly against the gloves as it retreated. Occasionally she ran a finger down Audra's slit to ensure that just the right amount of lubrication eased the friction.

"You have been subjected to this torment by machines. I think that this is so much more...personal; so much more...intimate, don't you think?" Mistress questioned.

"Y-Yes, M-Ma'am-nkkk." Audra replied.

The sounds coming from Audra were inhuman. She chortled and choked and gasped. She held her breath, and she exhaled sharply, then drew in a deep breath and started again. The muscles in her tummy burned as she resisted the instinct to buckle. Her legs were equally sore as she fought to keep them apart. Every natural instinct in her body was telling her to stop what was happening. Every instinct in her mind was telling her she had better not listen. Audra continued feeding her Mistress like this for what felt like weeks. It was actually only about ten minutes.

"What does it feel like?" Mistress asked without missing a single flick.

"Gnkk, M-Ma'am?" Audra strained.

"Girl, I want you to tell me how it feels. I don't want some simple, single word explanation, either. I want you to describe to me what you are experiencing right now. Give me what I want." Mistress chided.

"It h-hurts." Audra replied between breaths. The assault on her nub never abating.

"Does it really? I'm pretty sure it's more complex. Is it actual pain?" Mistress asked.

"It t-tickles." Audra said.

"It's tooo m-much. It's driving m-me crazy!" Audra added.

"So you've had enough?" Mistress asked.

"Y-YES!" Audra exclaimed, hoping against hope that her torment was nearing an end.

Mistress redoubled her efforts on Audra's flesh. Audra began to hyperventilate and stifled the instinct to scream and laugh and buckle her hips and snap her legs shut.

"But I'm having so much fun." Mistress peeled her glossy red lips across her pearl-white teeth and gave Audra a smile that a shark would envy.

"Hckghhh, hckghhh, hckghhh." Audra struggled to keep her sounds to breathing through her clenched jaw but was losing.

"You're lucky I want some satisfaction for myself or I could do this all morning." Mistress cooed.

Audra saw her opening and jumped in with both feet.

"M-Mistress, hckgnkhhh, please let me eat you, hckgnk. P-please let m-me worship your p-pussy, hgnnnnn, P-PLEASE!" Audra felt another wave of shame as the words fled from her.

"Very well." Mistress replied, a twinge fell across her sex as she drank the words.

She withdrew her fingers and removed the glove.

"Get off my desk and clean your mess up." Mistress handed her the towel.

Audra hadn't noticed the small pools that had formed where her knees had rested, and she had trouble steadying herself as she climbed off the desk and back on to the stilettos she also had forgotten. She took the towel and obediently cleaned her need off of the woman's desk. When she was finished she took her position in front of the woman's desk. The satin camisole she was wearing clung to her moist form like a second skin. She felt a trickle of essence trace its way down her inner calf toward her ankle, but dared not react to it. She knew she was to wear like a badge of indecency.

Mistress stepped around the desk to one of the innocent looking chairs that Audra was standing between. She hidden button and the back tilted back. A pair of supports emerged from the top and met the ground as it laid flat. She pushed another button and portion of the leather cushion at the top popped up forming a U-shaped neck rest at the top. Yet another button was pressed and a pair of medium-sized, supple, matching leather loops were released from a compartment next to the neck rest. She gestured to Audra.

Audra took her place and laid back on the chair, nestling her neck into the grove.

"Place your hands in the small of your back." Mistress commanded.

Audra did as she was told, lying her hands flat just above her bottom, and adjusting her weight onto them.

"Bring your knees up to your breasts." Mistress ordered.

Audra complied and drew her knees as far up as she could.

Mistress then looped the straps behind her knees and drew them just tight enough to avoid discomfort.

Audra knew that she wouldn't be able to just simply eat this woman's pussy. It couldn't be that simple. This woman would have to make it even more horrible.

Mistress then brought a small stool and placed it below Audra's head. She returned to her desk and retrieved a long, black sex toy. The first sphere on the tip was around the diameter of a quarter. Each sphere got larger and larger as it reached the base. The sphere at the base was the size of a large grapefruit. There was a large, horizontal handle attached to the largest sphere. Audra's bottom tensed when she saw it. She knew that Mistress was going to make good on the promise she made to 'put it through its paces.'

Mistress approached Audra and leaned in close.

"I don't want my pussy eaten. I don't want my pussy worshipped. I can pay for that. I want you to use your mouth and convince me that you love me." Mistress explained.

She then carefully undressed. She took off her jacket and placed it on a hangar on a large wooden coat tree in the corner of the room. She did the same with the skirt and white button up shirt she was wearing. What remained was stunning. A black satin corset pushed her breasts into flawless form. Garter clips strung from the bottom and secured her black silk stockings into place. A sheer pair of panties guarded her treasures, and a polished, black pair of Louboutin stiletto heels finished her look. She stepped out of her panties and placed them on the rack. Her hairless charms were dewed with the desire that had built up over the morning's events. She stepped over to Audra.

She placed a knee on the stool to the right of Audra's head. She then placed her other knee on the stool. She lowered herself and met Audra's lips, gracing them with her spirits. She took the black toy and dragged the small tip along Audra's drenched quim and lubricated it. She then positioned it on Audra's pucker and pressed.

Audra gasped as the first ball entered her. She would never get used to having her bottom abused. It was so degrading and dirty. She knew she had to attend to the task at hand or things were going to get very uncomfortable. She plunged her tongue between the woman's folds and probed for her clit. Mistress instantly rose up and away.

"Easy there. A lover isn't in a hurry." Mistress explained, and plunged two more balls into Audra's backside.

Audra cast all revulsion aside. She knew this woman would sense any hesitation or reluctance. She knew she would have to convince her. She brought her cheek up against the woman's divide. She gently brushed her closed lips against the woman's mound. Up and down, from side to side she used her face to massage her womanhood. She stuck out her tongue and brushed against the woman's mound lightly, taking care not to enter. She teased her like this for several minutes and was rewarded by soft moans of pleasure and the lack of any further invasion to her rear.

"A lover would love all of me." Mistress purred as she placed her own pucker against Audra's lips.

Audra must have hesitated. She felt two more balls enter her. The diameter was now uncomfortable and she had to relax to accommodate the intruder without pain. She obediently began brushing her lips against Mistress' crinkle. She kissed it softly and licked around it attentively. When Mistress had enough, she rocked back and beckoned her attention back to her pussy. Several minutes passed as Audra nuzzled against this woman's underside. She abandoned all shame and dragged her nose and mouth all over, kissing softly as she attended to her Mistress' needs.

"Enough foreplay." Mistress commanded as she pushed another ball into Audra.

Audra squirmed slightly in discomfort as the ball took its place. She was stretched now, and there was a definite sting. She now reached her tongue between the woman's cleft and busied herself. She licked, slowly at first, at the woman's chasm alternating her attentions from plunging her tongue deep inside the woman to teasing her clit. She involved her nose and chin and did everything she could think of that she might enjoy having done to her. It was working.

Mistress' juices began to flow as she approached her goal on Audra's face. Her moaning grew louder and she began to grind herself heavily in response to Audra's courtesies. She plunged yet another ball into Audra and Audra moaned her response into her Mistress' split. She then pulled it out, only to plunge it right back in. She steadily fucked her as she rode Audra's face. She was moments away from her peak.

As her orgasm overcame her, she glazed the poor girl's face in want. She continued plunging the toy inside her until her orgasm abated. She then stood up and looked at Audra. The girl was a mess. Her makeup was smeared and her hair was disheveled and she wore her mistress all over her face. Mistress dressed herself. She then stepped back over, admiring her work for a second.

"Get up. You will be fed and cleaned up. We'll resume your testing after lunch." Mistress commanded.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lesbian Cum Slave Final Exam Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds