• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lesbian Cum Slave Final Exam Ch. 03

Lesbian Cum Slave Final Exam Ch. 03

12

This is a continuation of my Lesbian Cum Slave series. It will make much more sense if you read it in order. This story contains non-consensual elements. I do not advocate or endorse anything but safe sex between consenting adults. Feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!

*****

"Your first instinct will be to rip them off and try and stop the burn. Your challenge is to resist your instincts. You will put them on; you will wedge them into your cleft, both in back and in front; you will assume the attention position, and remain motionless and silent. You will then strictly comply with any commands I give you until you are released. You will do this solely because I have ordered you to and you know I will not tolerate disobedience or failure." Mistress said coldly.

Audra's blood ran cold. She looked down at the satin panties and bowl of liquid on her Mistress' desk. She could not believe what she was now being commanded to subject herself to. Was there no end to the depravity and torment she would endure at the hands if this twisted woman? She was already broken! Even as a purely heterosexual woman, she had become and expert at cunnilingus. She was actually becoming used to having to jill herself off on command and let her hypersensitive clit be overstimulated. It was all she could do every time to hold her position and remain silent as her button was rubbed. Now this?!

Mistress had explained in detail what was expected. She would place the crotch section of the panties in the bowl to soak, then, using external stimulation only, Audra was to stand in front of her desk and edge herself for ten minutes. The monitor on Mistress' desk was paired wirelessly to the microtransceiver implanted in Audra's neck. As always, this ensured that there would be no cheating or faking. Mistress could tell exactly how close she was to orgasm, and exactly when she had her first contraction. She could also see the level of the orgasm's intensity, neatly displayed graphically on the screen. Audra would teeter on the very edge of orgasm for the entire ten minutes, or she would be required to start over. She was then instructed to ask for permission to orgasm. Once granted, she would stroke herself just enough to send her over the edge. She would then place her hands behind her head hands behind her head, her feet shoulder-width apart, and her back straight. This was the attention position. This effectively ruined any possibility of enjoyment of the orgasm.

In all of the almost 3000 orgasms she had experienced since she was brought to this horrible place 15 weeks ago, she had only had 2 that were sexually satisfying. Both were given as rewards for exceptional performance at something humiliating and depraved. Most of the time, her pussy would clench at open air. Stimulation would stop just as the orgasm began. The orgasm was a biochemical, two-fold means to an end. First, the flood of oxytocin would throw her clitoris into hypersensitivity. Second, the surge in prolactin made any interest in sex or stimulation, however infinitesimal, vanish completely. Using this method, Audra felt only the smallest amount of pleasure, and all of the after-effects in full. Every orgasm was an exercise in frustration and cruelty.

When her contractions subsided, Audra was to simply put the panties on. Just put them on, and stand at attention in silence and await further instruction. A closer examination of the seemingly benign undergarment revealed some minor modifications. The cotton shield at the crotch was longer and thicker than normal. It also appeared that an additional braid of cotton was sewn into the center. This braid had knots and dips in it designed to wedge into and between her anatomy, putting just a little extra pressure on all the right spots. This material was designed to be very absorbent. The panties were very elastic, and just a tad on the small side. This ensured they would fit snugly into place, and remain there, even if she were permitted to move. The bowl of liquid, as it was explained to her, was another one of Mistress' cocktails.

The primary ingredient was a combination of various hot pepper extracts, in a pure, and very thin, oil form. It was distilled and extremely powerful. Some of the secondary ingredients served to accentuate the primary effect. Ginger root and eucalyptus extract oils, along with a concentrated mixture of histamine inducing agents that would add a very insistent itch to the incredible burn. Next, there was a chemical mixture that would ensure that no blistering or would occur, and that there would be no damage to Audra's sensitive nerves or tissue. Finally, a chemical was added to nullify all of the cocktail's ingredients, upon exposure to ordinary olive oil. Audra had also seen a bottle of olive oil, a small dish, and a sponge on the other side of Mistress' desk. At least when she had suffered long enough, apparently the antidote was available and immediate.

Audra had no idea what she was in for, but if it was anything like what she'd endured thus far, she was in for another visit to SuperHell. She tentatively began caressing herself. She knew if she gave even the slightest indication of hesitation, she would be punished. She also knew that Mistress had no interest in watching her indulge in foreplay. As quickly as possible, she coaxed her button from its hiding place and began a short journey to the edge of orgasm. She had become an expert of her anatomy. She knew exactly how to touch and rub and tease herself to get the maximum response. She could do it upside down, blindfolded, with one hand tied behind her back, if required, and on more than one occasion, she had.

Audra's clit swelled and bulged as it was expertly manipulated. Audra paid just the right amount of direct and secondary stimulation to it, and was at the verge of coming in minutes. A quiet beep emitted from the monitor on the desk indicating that the ten minute timer had started. This was perhaps the hardest part. She had very little control over the torments exacted on her after she came, and most of the time, it was just an exercise in maintaining position, endurance, or both. This was the real trick, though. The settings on the sensors were very sensitive, and the window that the computer recognized as "edging" was quite narrow. She knew the level of stimulation she was expected to maintain, but it was very difficult. She had to maintain her sex at virtually one stroke from orgasm. If she came too soon, she would be punished most severely. She would likely have to wear those horrible panties all night if she did, knowing Mistress. If she failed to keep herself on the edge, the timer would start over. She had once restarted the timer 4 times in one session, a transgression she was given a rather aggressive pussy for. Audra had little doubt that today would be different.

Audra's hands were an art form as she deftly stroked and slid her fingers along her sex, taking special care not to enter herself. Several times she felt and saw her response dip, and she quickly corrected it and brought herself back to the verge. This ten minutes felt like an hour, as it always did. She was once required to maintain her level for almost an hour. It was maddening. She had heard whispers that Mistress once forced an inmate to keep herself on the edge for over six hours. Audra couldn't imagine that level of frustration. She felt as though her little nub would explode after one hour. She was both thankful and fearful that this session was only ten minutes. She knew that Mistress must be eager to see her suffer, and after hearing what she was in for, she knew she would.

The anticipation of the horror to follow sapped any enjoyment Audra might have felt as she stood there playing with herself. The realization that this sadistic woman would continue to find things to take away from her hit her like a truck. She had endured so much, but she had a grave feeling that this was just the beginning. She had also heard that once Mistress lost interest, things got even worse. She heard rumors that once a slave had failed to peak her interest, Mistress simply sent them to auction. As horrible as her ordeal had been, Audra recognized that she was well cared for, and great care was taken to ensure that no permanent damage was done to her. She shuddered to think of being owned by someone who lacked such inhibitions. She resolved to make all outward signs that she embraced this life, even though she utterly despised what had become of her. She knew it could be worse.

The timer ticked down to zero, and Audra dutifully said her expected line.

"Mistress, may I come?"

"You may." Mistress replied.

Audra's apprehension renewed as she heard this. Never before had Mistress granted her immediate permission. Usually, she was required to beg and say filthy things. Usually she was required to promise deeper and deeper depravity. This was new. This was scary.

Audra didn't dare waste any more time wondering. She gave her clit the final, missing flick and withdrew her hands behind her head. Her pussy contracted and spasmed hard. Mistress divided her glances equally between the monitor and Audra's gasping form.

"That was a strong one, girl. Well done." Mistress sneered.

"Thank you, Mistress." Audra replied.

"Well, get to it." Mistress commanded.

Audra's orgasm had barely subsided when she reached forward onto the desk. She carefully moved the bowl over to the corner, so that none of the solution would drip on Mistress' desk once the panties were removed. She also took care to stretch the panties as much as possible as she awkwardly tried to put them on. She carefully threaded one foot, then the other into their respective spots, taking care not to let the solution touch her feet. The next part was even more challenging, as she attempted to thread the wet satin up her legs without touching them. She was almost successful. When the wet fabric kissed her inner, left thigh, the effects were immediate. The spot began to burn and she flinched. Mistress saw this and commented.

"As soon as they are in place, we'll take care of that. Now get moving."

Audra's blood ran cold. If this concoction could make her regular skin react so quickly like that. She had a redoubled fear of what her delicate underside was in for. She dared not delay as she drew them into place. She obediently pulled them up at the front and back, effectively wedging the oily wet cloth into direct contact with all her most sensitive and secret places. She then placed her hands behind her head and assumed the attention position. Immediately, the solution set her on fire. It was easily one of the most intense and painful things she had ever felt. It felt, literally, as though her entire underside was on fire. She immediately began breathing faster. She dug her fingers into her hair and every muscle in her body tensed. She stifled every instinct to whimper and scream. She could not control, however, the tears that began freely flowing from her eyes. Mistress dipped the sponge in olive oil and approached her. She applied it to the spot where Audra touched the panties to her inner thigh. The effects were immediate, and the burn was gone from that spot. Audra didn't think she would have noticed, if it had been left alone. Her tender quim and rear pucker were screaming. Every instinct in her told her to make this stop at any cost. Every bit of what she had learned in this house of horrors told her that she would profoundly regret it if she did.

Against all odds, Audra held her position. She glanced the monitor and saw the timer. It had been 30 seconds since the cold mixture came in contact with her most private places. 30 seconds that felt like days. Her breathing was ragged, every muscle in her body was so tense, that she feared it would break her bones. Audra wondered how she could endure 5 more seconds, much less whatever her Mistress had in store for her. To her surprise, the burn then began to quiet just a touch. Just barely enough to notice, but enough to dangle the carrot of hope in front of her. If she just took this second by second, she just may survive, provided the burn quieted a little more. Just as she was feeling confident that she would not simply collapse dead, it began. It began subtly, barely noticeable among the torrent of pain. A slight itch began to take hold.

This addition renewed her instinct to move and make a sound, and renewed the conflict in her to maintain her position. Audra's entire body glistened as she fought herself. A slight draft took her flesh to goose bumps. Strain as she would, Audra didn't know how much of this she could take. This sensation was truly insidious. Every fiber of her being told her to remedy the situation. The sensation grew and grew and grew until it almost eclipsed the burning that was slowly subsiding. She felt herself being backed into a corner. She began to panic and her heart raced. This was new. This was horrible. This was not pain. In a way, this was worse. She had known pain, she had, to an extent, mastered pain. This was a new challenge. One she had never faced and had no idea if she could conquer. The pervasive itch seemed to spread, as she struggled, she felt as if it was creeping further and further insider her from both sources. She felt like it would certainly drive her mad, were it not stopped soon. The monitor counted up to three minutes.

Audra wondered if the true nature of the salve was the itch. It seemed to command more and more of her attention as the sensation became harder and harder to ignore. The burning was still there and it hurt, a lot, but the itching was where her mind kept being drawn. She began to fantasize about horrible things. She dreamed about the gratification she would feel if she were to be able to attend to herself. Her thoughts turned to things like scrub brushes and bottle brushes and how much better they would make her feel. She felt as though she could gladly rend the flesh from her body to make this sensation stop. The tears in her eyes renewed.

As the timer ticked to four minutes, Mistress approached her. The girl's obvious discomfort was written all over her body. Mistress began drinking in the sight. She silently donned a pair of latex gloves. She dipped her fingertips into the solution and brought it to Audra's left breast. She gently massaged the oil into Audra's pink nipple and areola. Audra glanced downward and half expected to see a tiny flame on the tip of her breast. The new sensation briefly took her mind off of the insistent sensation in her valley. She was almost grateful for the new burning. What was she becoming? Her eyes glanced upward and caught Mistress brandishing an evil grin. She watched attentively as Mistress repeated the process with Audra's right nipple. Audra knew what was coming. She knew that the burning was going to fade and the itch would take over. She knew she was expected to endure, but didn't know how much more she could take.

Just then, Mistress took her latex covered hand and brought it up firmly into Audra's panty covered cleft. It made a moist smacking sound as the braids were jostled between Audra's folds, cupping her sex. Mistress then broke the silence.

"Now I want your eyes on mine. Do not let them stray."

Audra fearfully complied and rose her tear-filled eyes to meet those of her Mistress. At that moment, Mistress roughly rubbed the cotton from side to side and pushed the panties upward, digging them in further and spreading Audra's sex around them. This caused a flood of the mixture to be released into Audra's delicate skin. The burn returned in full force. Audra almost forgot about the horrible itch as she was ignited anew. Mistress took her finger and pushed against the lump at Audra's bottom, repeating the process for her backside. Audra bit her lip hard and struggled to maintain her silence and position. She fought to keep her gaze where it was directed. Sweat and tears stung in her eyes as she grasped for ragged breath through her nostrils.

Audra saw the glazed, evil look in her Mistress' eyes as she drank in Audra's submission. It nauseated her that this woman took such joy in her torment. To say she hated this woman would be a grave understatement. She also knew that the only way out of this torment was through it. For now she would just have to endure.

The burn in both her nipples and her cleft subsided and the itch took its place, insistent as ever.

"Describe what you're feeling." She said calmly as she gazed into Audra's soul.

"Oh, G-God..." Audra whispered.

"Mistress will do. Now answer the question." Mistress smiled coyly.

"It b-burns. It itches." Audra hissed.

"You know I want more than that." Mistress corrected, aggravation washed over her face.

"It...It's awful. Please, Mistress!" Audra searched for words.

"Give me what I want, and you may get what you want." Mistress replied.

"It's so hot, and it itches so bad." Audra pleaded.

"Where?" Mistress queried.

"All over!!" Audra replied.

"Girl, if I had put this on all of you, you would know it, now tell me where." Mistress grew impatient.

"M-My crotch and my breasts!" Audra exclaimed.

"More specific." Mistress directed.

"All over my pussy, my bottom and my nipples!" Audra relinquished.

She blushed as she kept her gaze locked with the cruel beast's. She had no idea why she clung to modesty. There were no secrets here. Shame was the last feeling that tied her to a normal life, and she clung to it. Audra snuck a glance at the timer. It had been seven minutes.

Audra gasped as Mistress renewed her torment. Another squeeze to her womanhood sent a fresh dose of the solution into every place she didn't want it.

"Would you like this to end?" Mistress asked.

"Y-Yesss, Mistresss!!" Audra winced.

"Shall we play a game instead?" Mistress kept her eyes locked on Audra's suffering.

"P-Please, Mistress, c-can we play a g-game?" Audra cared very little for this sick bitch's games, but she said it without hesitation. This had to end. Now.

"Can we play whatever game I want?" Mistress said with a smile

"Yesss, anything, Ma'am!" Audra needed this to stop. She feared for her sanity.

Mistress then reached over to her desk, picking up the bowl of olive oil containing the sponge.

"You are released." Mistress said plainly.

She watched intently as Audra scrambled out of the panties. Audra hastily grabbed the sponge and plunged it between her legs. She thoroughly rubbed down her crevices and folds, her pucker and her nipples. She soaked it again and pushed it into herself, front and back. The relief felt amazing. The sensations were instantly gone. She took a deep breath, placed the sponge back in the bowl and the bowl on the desk and awaited instruction.

Mistress pressed a button on the telephone that rested on her desk. The door opened behind Audra and another girl entered the room. She was short, curvy and nude. Audra noticed that she had long, fire-red hair and striking green eyes. The girl silently stepped up to the desk beside Audra and cast her eyes downward.

"Audra, this is Teagan. Teagan, this is Audra. She has been here 2 days longer than you, Audra. Like you, she is also naturally very sensitive after she has an orgasm. Her sexual response is nearly identical to yours in every way we can measure. She also just finished wearing a pair of hot panties with Candy in the next room. She also elected to play my game. I guess those panties really were spicy." Mistress grinned as she made her introductions.

Pressing a couple of buttons, the girls heard some mechanical noises behind them in the expansive office. They dared not turn around to see what was in store for them.

"I call this game soccer. Orgasm soccer to be exact." Mistress continued

The girls stood silently as they listened.

"Who can tell me the biggest rule in soccer?" Mistress quizzed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lesbian Cum Slave Final Exam Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds