• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lesson Well Learned

Lesson Well Learned

Lanae had been behaving badly all day. Although she knew Andrew was annoyed, she couldn't seem to stop. She wasn't sure she wanted to. They had spent the afternoon at the market place and although it had been a nice autumn day, Lanae had complained throughout. She had ignored his glances and subtle warnings. The drive home had been made in silence. Andrew always became quiet when provoked and Lanae wondered how much more he could take.

It was during dinner that Andrew had reprimanded the blonde haired beauty for the final time. Lanae ignored his ominous tone and with blue eyes flashing, slammed her glass to the table. The glass shattered on impact, spilling the contents. Lanae was yet to realize the gravity of her mistake as she watched the dark red liquid run from the table's edge.

Andrew rose. Two strides took him to the side of Lanae's chair. Strong hands grabbed a length of the long hair that fell freely past her shoulders. He firmly pulled the slender girl from her seat and dragged her towards the bedroom. Lanae squealed as she scrambled after him. She tried to keep pace with his long strides, anything to lessen the pulling on her hair. At the bed, he released his grip of her silken locks and sat. Lanae immediately fell to her knees and bowed her head. She had been goading him for a reaction all day and it had finally come. She knew what she had to do now, and she was prepared to submit to her fate. She kissed his boots before standing to his right.

"Speak," Andrew ordered.

"I'm sorry, sir," Lanae began, "I have acted like a brat all day."

"And?" Andrew's voice was still harsh.

"Thank you for the punishment I am about to receive. Through discipline, I will learn to behave." Lanae had said these words in the past, but she feared she might have pushed him too far this time. Andrew was normally a very quiet and patient man. But Lanae knew, he was very firm in his discipline.

"Very well. Assume your position."

Lanae laid her slim body over Andrew's knee and awaited the punishment she knew she deserved. Andrew raised the tight fitted black skirt to expose her bare bottom. Lanae blushed slightly. Andrew never allowed her to wear panties. Her body was to be available to him at all times. She could picture her ass cheeks spread full across his lap, exposed to his view. She shivered unconsciously while she waited for the touch of his large hand.

With no words or hesitation, the spanking began. Normally this would only be a warm up to things to come, but tonight it felt unusually hard. His strong hand rained down on her pliant buttocks. Lanae tried to relax between each blow and quell her voice that threatened to escape. Her breath labored. Andrew continued to land firm smacks on her now tender bottom.

Andrew pinned Lanae's trim waist under one big hand. His other reached for the black paddle brush which he set on Lanae's reddened backside. "You will receive twenty hard swats with the brush. I want you to count off each one as it is delivered. And remember, pet, if you don't, that stroke won't count. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," Lanae answered with dread, falling into her own thoughts. The paddle brush, with its stinging swipes, was always difficult for her. She had a tendency to lose herself in the pain and would forget to count. Tonight was no exception. Lanae counted off twenty-seven before the spanking with the brush was through.

With the first part of her punishment over, Andrew sent Lanae to the room's corner. She stood obediently, with perfect posture, her nose held against the cold surface of the wall. In her graceful hands, she held the hem of her skirt up to expose her punished ass. Her bottom was fully red and starting to bruise from where the brush had connected most frequently. Her long legs shook only slightly as she maintained her position in the corner.

Ten minutes later, Andrew ordered Lanae to move to the St Andrew's Cross, an X of sturdy wood in a matching rectangular frame. It was secured free standing at the far end of the room. Reluctantly Lanae walked to the rack and waited for Andrew's next orders.

"Strip." The single word was not to be denied.
Lanae's fingers fumbled with the buttons as she quickly tried to undo her blouse. She pulled the silk black fabric away to reveal medium sized bare breasts. Her pale nipples were already standing erect. Her hands moved to her skirt. She slid the black material down before stepping free of it.

"Stockings and shoes too."

Lanae stepped from the five inch heels and kicked them towards the closet. Her nimble fingers slipped under the elastic tops of the black sheer stockings before rolling them down her lean legs. Tossing them to her shoes, she stood proudly in her nakedness before him. Andrew smiled but did not speak. He approached his graceful beauty. Taking one of her small wrists, he wrapped it in the soft leather before affixing it to the side of the rack. The other wrist was next before he knelt to her feet. The leather was then laced around her ankles before they were also secured.

He rose up to his full height in front of the bound spread-eagled girl. Andrew removed the belt from his pants. He raised it to Lanae's full red lips. She knew what was expected of her. Tenderly and lovingly she kissed the presented leather.

With a loud crack the belt connected with her tender backside. Tears rolled from her deep blue eyes. Andrew connected the belt repeatedly on her fleshy bottom. Lanae panted. She yanked on her bonds but they were secure. Her hair became a sodden mass, flopping with each jerk of her tortured body. The throbbing pain continued even after Andrew had stopped. He inspected her ass at length. Andrew's fingers traced the welts left behind from the belt. His hands continued to roam up Lanae's soft skinned back before entwining in her hair. He pulled her head back and nuzzled her neck, releasing Lanae from her bonds.

With firm pressure to the small of her back, Andrew motioned Lanae to lie back on the large bed. She submitted. A new wave of fear and excitement washed over her. Her backside ached against the softness of the bedding. Her wrists and ankles, although freed from the rack were still encased in the leather cuffs. Lanae's blood raced as Andrew approached her carrying the silver spreader bar. The bar was secured, spreading her legs wide before being raised and attached to the two d-links screwed into the bed's large headboard. Andrew quickly secured Lanae's wrist ties to the same two links above her head. In a matter of moments, he had her completely doubled over. Lanae gasped. She knew the predicament of her position. With her arms and legs secured firmly over her head, her breasts, pussy and ass were totally exposed to him. Her heart raced fervently. She anticipated what would come next.

Andrew firmly fitted the solid rubber ball deep into her mouth before securing it behind her head. He then held up the metal clawed nipple clamps, a sly smile playing across his lips. His fingers twisted cruelly on each of her aroused nipples before applying the clamps. Andrew tightened them until tears swelled in Lanae's eyes.

Lanae's eyes widened dramatically as Andrew raised the leather belt. In a firm manner, Andrew brought the leather down directly on Lanae's clean shaven mound, leaving the first cruel red mark. The belt's blows kept coming, alternating between her petal pink pussy lips and her firm breasts. Lanae's tears and muffled screams did nothing to lessen the lashing she was receiving. Although her eyes took on a frantic glaze, her lithe body raised to meet every sting of the belt.

Satisfied with his marks on her body, Andrew unbound Lanae only to flip and tie her on elbows and knees. He was careful to have her crimson ass overhang the bed's edge. Again his belt took its bites from her upturned bottom. Andrew removed her gag. He mouth against her ear, he asked if she was learning anything from her punishment.
"Oh, yes, sir...I am so sorry...for the way I've behaved." Lanae could hardly get the words out between her sobs.

"Let's see, shall we, pet?" Reaching to her swollen pussy, Andrew ran his fingers through Lanae's wetness. "No. You are not learning but enjoying this experience. You're soaked with your own juices. See for yourself."

Andrew inserted two of his thick fingers deep into Lanae's dripping sex. He fingered her roughly. His fingers quickly pulled out and were thrust into her hot mouth. "No, pet, I feel you need more." Andrew again laid the strap mercilessly across Lanae's crimson ass until she was screaming out again.

At the moment Lanae could take no more, Andrew stopped. He moved behind his bound treasure and released his throbbing cock from his pants. His long member ran over Lanae's tender and beaten pussy, but this was not where he intended to take her. With only the lubrication from her wet core, Andrew pressed his cockhead against Lanae's tight ass opening. His large hands firmly grasped her slender hips. He rammed his entire length up her sweet ass with one forceful push. Lanae fought not to cry out as his force and size ripped through her.

"Yes, my little fuck slave," Andrew growled, "I'm going to thoroughly abuse this tight ass of yours tonight."

Fueled with lust, Andrew slammed his rigid pole into her private depths. Although there was pain, Lanae felt her body betraying human instincts. Her impending orgasm grew with each stroke of his fevered cock. Andrew was also aware of her aroused state and warned Lanae not to come until given his permission. His words, his forceful seize of her ass and his gifted fingers manipulating her throbbing clit, all drove Lanae to the edge.

"Please, sir. Please!"

"Yes, come for me, pet. Come now!"

Waves of ecstasy rushed over Lanae. Her orgasm exploded. Her body electrified, every muscle seemed to shake and quiver as her climax overtook her. Andrew growled. He too had reached his peak. He shot his load deep into her. Lanae's breath labored as she came down from her delicious high. Her pleasure was so great she did not even notice Andrew move around to kneel in front of her.
"Just one more thing, pet."

Lanae tilted her head up, taking his satisfied cock into her mouth. She lovingly licked and sucked his manhood until he was completely clean. As Andrew removed himself from her mouth, Lanae's words came. "Thank you, sir. Thank you for your gift and for taking the time to punish me when I need it."

"You're welcome, my love. But lets not have to repeat this anytime soon, understand?"

"Oh yes, sir. I have learned my lesson."

"Good. I will see you soon," Andrew replied. He walked from the room leaving Lanae bound to the bed, cum seeping from her ass and a satisfied smile on her face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lesson Well Learned

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds