• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lessons

Lessons

123

It had been a long hard day. Calls poured in all morning and the paperwork had piled up twice as fast. Thankfully it was now over. I sighed and put the last of the documents away. I sat back at my desk and leaned back in the chair.

Trigg stood on my right. I smiled up at him and he beamed. He bowed slightly and remained standing. I looked at him and got an idea. He had done well in his service to me. Today, his only duties were to fetch and file papers. After that he only had to stand at my side. I cleared my desk and decided to give him a treat. I motioned for him to come closer to me. He obeyed eagerly.

Delicately, I unbuttoned his shirt. The white crisp cotton yielded at my touch. This day he wore no undershirt. I was glad that he didn’t. I pulled out the shirt from his jeans and opened it. His bare nipples hardened at my lightest touch. Trigg’s dark eyes lit up when I took the button to his faded jeans in my hands.

Swiftly, I unfastened his pants. I could tell that his cock was growing. I looked up to him with a smug look. He looked away embarrassed. I giggled and eased my hands inside of his jeans. His tight ass flexed as I touched it. I gently pulled his jeans down to his knees.

I let my face fall against his torso. I took a deep breath of his body. He still smelled of desire, sandalwood and electricity. I wondered at the aroma. No matter how hard I scrubbed his body or bathed him in oils, his own scent prevailed. I took a finger and ran it across the band of his white briefs. Trigg shivered. I smiled. I hesitantly licked his navel and he shuddered. I loved doing that to him. I rubbed my face against the crotch of Trigg’s briefs. His cock stiffened in response. I looked up to him and smiled. His face was a mask of wonderment. His open mouth emitted short gasps. Trigg licked his red lips rapidly. His dark locks fell forward into his eyes as he looked down on me. I was glad that I had chosen him over all the other applicants.

With a playful growl, I took the band of his underwear in my teeth and pulled them down. His now freed cock sprang to attention. As I tugged his briefs down his legs, I heard Trigg moan a little. I looked up at his smiling face. Then something strange happened. I heard another near silent gasp. My eyes quickly search around the room. Nothing seemed amiss.

I turned back to Trigg and nuzzled his balls with my face. Trigg let his head fall back and wailed. Once again, I heard a near silent moan echo my slave’s. I let my ears work for me then. I looked Trigg right in the eyes and slowly took his now hard cock in my mouth. When my lips reached the base of his long prick, Trigg could barely contain his low cry. I heard the near silent echo again. It came from the intercom on the telephone. Only one person came to my mind, Celia, my secretary. I took Trigg’s free hand and placed it on his cock. I stood and whispered in his ear, “Loudly now. It would seem that we have an audience. Keep going until I get back.” I pinched his nipples and kissed him lightly. True to his training, Trigg did as I told him. He put on quite a show. Resounding cries and wails came from his lips. I made a mental note to request a repeat performance.

I smiled as I tiptoed to the door. I looked back to Trigg for a moment. He placed his other hand on the desk and leaned over the telephone. I imagined the Celia could hear the wet sounds of him jacking off. I sighed and marveled at my good find in him. Yet, there was another problem the needed my attention. In silence, I opened the door. There was Celia at her desk. Her long red hair lay unbound today. She sat with one heeled petite foot on her desk. Her white blouse was open. Her tiny breasts boasted of little pink nipples. She had lifted her tiny black skirt to reveal her naked thighs and her red haired cunt. She let her head fall back in her chair and closed her hazel eyes. She didn’t even notice that I was there.

One delicate hand covered her mouth but sighs still escaped. The person kneeling between her parted petite legs upset me. It was Miguel. His tongue delved into Celia’s pink folds as if it belonged there. Celia’s free hand lay buried in his dark curly hair. I knew that he was unruly. Now he had gone too far.

I knew how to deal with Celia. Miguel presented a bigger problem. Silently I went back into my office. I decided to let them enjoy this moment while they could. Trigg was my immediate focus. The others could wait. Trigg had worked himself into quite a state. He stood nearly hunched over the phone on the desk. His eyes shut tight as the sweat dripped down his face onto his chest. His legs tried to part further but the jeans restricted his movement. His hands gripped his thick shaft and stroked it hard.

I marveled at the way he pleasured himself. I adored the way he looked standing there. His opened clothes and sweaty body made a fire in my sex. His nipples were now flushed and red. His chest was slick and heaving. The lights in the office made the sweat of his body shine. His groans never stopped. Yes, indeed, I knew I had chosen correctly. I walked over to him and stood behind him. I reached around his shaking body. I joined a hand with his on his now engorged cock. I pinched a hard nipple with my other hand. I gently bit his shoulder and pulled his body against mine. Without missing a stroke, Trigg melted in to my embrace. “That’s it, my dear,” I whispered.

Trigg moaned and reached his free hand around to my thigh. He grabbed it and held on to me. He leaned back hard into my body. I looked down to see that he now stood on his toes. His body began to convulse in my grip. It was hard to hold him steady as he bucked in my strong embrace. I released his nipple and encircled his cock with my hands. Now, with his other hand free, Trigg reached around to my other thigh and clutched it.

His hips unerringly guided his cock in my hands. He slowed his thrusts to catch his breath. I took the opportunity to get a better hold on his slick prick. Trigg shook his head from side to side as I worked my hands on his sex. “Hold still, dear,” I whispered into his ear, “Let me please you this time.” Trigg’s whole body trembled. I turned his body around and pushed him to my desk. I didn’t have to tell him to sit on the desk. Almost reverently, Trigg leaned back on the desk. I pulled his jeans from his body. I just happened to notice that he wore his boots this time. I looked up to him and smiled. I was glad the he remembered.

I pulled his brief to his knees and stopped. I bunched the moist cotton material in my hands. I pulled the material up forcing his legs to fold. Now with his knees to his chest, I took the crotch of the briefs and pushed it in Trigg’s mouth. Without protest, Trigg bit down on the cotton. Fear flashed in his eyes for a second before he shut them. He was mine now. Slowly, I licked his tiny hole. I debated on whether to spank him for the hell of it. I decided against it. I knew how to handle a slave that was too good. I made a few more metal notes. Trigg would soon realize that he would always receive a delicious punishment for something. I got excited at the idea and dug my tongue in to his hole. Trigg moaned through his makeshift gag. I looked up to him. He had raised his arms and put his hands behind his head. His head jerked a little. I decide to grant him his release then.

I lifted my tongue to his balls. I blew cool air on the wetness I made there. I saw goosebumps rise on the insides of his thighs. I wondered then how he would react if I shaved his hairy scrotum and bathed them in baby oil. I put the thoughts away vowing to act on them another time. I began to lick his sex. I started at the base. His cock was dark red and filled. It began to waver under its own power. Trigg moaned loudly. He tried to look at what I was doing. However, the position I had him in was too restricting. I relented then. I had to save my energy for Celia. I took the cotton from his mouth and eased the briefs from his legs.

Without prompting, Trigg sat up and spread his knees wide. His exposed sex stood tall and throbbing. I pulled my chair under me and watched it for a minute. I grinned and Trigg blushed scarlet. I moved the chair closer to him and placed my lips near the tip of his pulsating cock.

“Gently, my dear,” I prompted him. I placed my mouth around the head of his prick. I could feel the ridges on his dick with my tongue and lips. Almost hesitantly, Trigg began to inch his hips up. Within moments, he found a thrusting rhythm. Only the head of his cock passed my lips. My tongue lazily caressed Trigg’s oozing slit that penetrated my mouth. Trigg moved to hold to his cock but I pushed his hands away. This pleasure was mine. Trigg took his time driving just the head of his dick between my lips. I closed my eyes. I only knew Trigg’s cock that pleaded with my lips for entrance. The smell of Trigg’s sweaty body aroused me nearly to the point of frustration. My ears heard Celia’s stifled gasps from the intercom mixed with Trigg’s grunts and moans. The little bitch would pay for this.

Trigg grew silent then. He took a deep breath and whispered, “My lady.” He leaned back arching his body across the desk and pulling his dick just out of my mouth. I grabbed the shaft of his cock with my left hand and squeezed it. Quickly, I sucked the middle finger of my right hand and deftly slid it in Trigg’s tight dark hole.

His cock shivered once and gave up its nectar in long streams. Trigg’s screams tore from his throat. I watched fascinated as the sticky stuff jetted up into the air and landed on Trigg’s exposed face, neck and chest. His tight hole gripped my finger and refused to let go as Trigg’s orgasm rolled through him. I felt my breathing grow labored and my desire flame. Now I was ready to deal with Celia. Gradually, I removed my finger from Trigg’s tight ass with a little regret. I wanted to test him further but it would have to wait. Celia needed to be dealt with as well as Miguel. Slowly, I rubbed my lips over Trigg’s oozing cock. I lifted my head and raised an eyebrow. Trigg sat up and parted his lips. Within seconds, his tongue licked his own juices from my mouth. I kissed him hard and pulled him off the desk.

“Go on,” I said in a low voice, “Get cleaned up and go back to the house. Wait for me there.” Trigg murmured a breathless ‘Yes, My Lady,’ and picked up his clothes. As he walked away to the bathroom in the office, I swatted his naked ass hard. He yelped and trotted out of the room as fast as he could. I looked to the telephone. I had not heard much noise while I saw to Trigg. I made my decision. “Celia,” I said in a loud voice. “Celia, send him away. Wait until I send for you.” I heard the ‘click’ on the intercom and heard shuffling outside. The feral grin on my face nearly frightened Trigg as he emerged from the bathroom. I motioned for him to stay a moment. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. I rummaged in the little closet and muttered to myself. What I searched for was there.

I took off my skirt and donned the harness. I gestured for Trigg to help me fasten the straps. His eyes grew wide at the sight of the long dildo the jutted from the leather. He reached out to touch it. Yet before he fully hefted the shaft of it, Trigg pulled back his hand embarrassed. His dark eyes looked away as he bit his lip.

I smiled at him. “Not this time, my dear,” I whispered. I walked him to the door of the office and instructed him to wait on the other side a minute before he sent Celia inside. I kissed him hard and slipped cab fare into his jeans. Dark eyes smiling, Trigg left the room. I stood on the side of the doorframe and readied myself. I slowed my breathing and became silent. Celia would pay dearly. The office door creaked. Celia entered the room slowly. She didn’t know what hit her. I slammed the door behind her. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and twisted her arm behind her back. I pushed her to my desk and bent her over it hard. She went down with a shrill scream. Her face fell in small puddle of sweat and come that Trigg left behind. She whimpered loudly but I ignored her. “How long?” I asked her in a low deadly voice. “How long have you been listening?” “S-since,” she faltered as the tears began to well in her throat, “Since I started.” I looked down on her with amusement. Celia had been in my service for over two years. She reddened at her admission. This really didn’t upset me at all. Actually, I didn’t mind that she had listened. I knew that Celia was curious. I was glad that she found a way to find out about what really went on in my office in the afternoons. What truly upset me was the presence of my new slave between her lithe legs. “And Miguel?” I grated. “How long have you two been-“ “Never!” She interrupted. “This was the first time. He- he said he missed the taste of…And that he thought about me ever since he came in to fill out his paperwork and… and… My lady, please!”

Trigg’s form of address from her lips startled me. I didn’t expect her to speak to me the way my slaves did. She had indeed listened for a long time. Another idea formed in my mind. I knew I would take her mercilessly and send her on her way. Her playing with my toys was unforgivable. In a moment of compassion, I decided to send her to my Lord as a gift. “Take a letter for me, Celia” I said cruelly. She had an eidactic memory in which she took pride. That, her hazel eyes and her fair red hair, which I twisted in my right hand, had gotten her the job.

“This letter is to be addressed to my Lord and master,” I went on to say. “My Lord,” I dictated and I bent over her body and leaned closer to her ear. The long dildo that jutted from the harness lay nestled between our bodies.

“I wish to express my deepest regrets that I must write to you,” I went on. “While I truly enjoyed my birthday present, it would seem that the animal refuses to be tamed. Miguel had proven to be quite unruly. He has seduced my secretary and completely ruined her. I am afraid I will have to replace her. Furthermore-“ “No, my Lady!” Celia interrupted. “Please! I beg of you! Don’t fire me! Don’t send me away!” “Why should I keep you?” I shot back. “You eavesdropped on me and played with one on MY toys without permission!” I expected her to beg. I enjoyed it. “Please, my Lady,” she begged crying, “I’ll do anything! Please don’t send me away!” On she went. I let her beg my forgiveness for a while longer before I increased the pressure on my grip. She only begged the more. “Anything, my Lady!” she cried. I was shocked into silence. I leaned over her body until my lips brushed against her ear. “Anything?” I breathed hoping that she would yield to me. I didn’t expect her to offer herself to me. The very idea sent ripples through my body.

I secretly had lusted after her since the day I hired her. I hoped that she would submit to me. My daydreams were mild compared to what I wanted to do to and with her. “Anything at all, my dear? You have heard what happens here. You know my tastes. Do you really want to give me that much power over you?” I whispered. “Yes, my Lady,” she whimpered, “anything. Please don’t send me away.” I released her hair. I fingered the soft curls lazily. I released her arm and caressed the snowy white skin. I ran my hands over her pinned body and delighted in her shivers.

Pleased, I looked at her vulnerable body. She stifled her sobs. I surveyed my new treasure. She knew what went on in my office. She thought she knew what would happen to her. I took pleasure from the thoughts of how I would re-educate her. “Lift your skirt,” I whispered into her ear, “One knee on the desk.” I stepped back slowly stroking the dildo in the harness. I loved the feel of the sculpted rubber in my hand. Soon my new pet would learn to love it too.

I was proud of Celia then. She lifted her tiny black skirt until it rested over her hips. Her little ass was alabaster in the office light. She stood on the toes in her heels in order to place her left knee on the desk. I walked back to her. I pulled her arms in front of her and made her grip the other edge of the desk.

I rubbed my hands over her tight butt. I arranged her body until I was satisfied. I stepped back and looked at my new pussy. Celia’s left thigh lay against the desk and her red cunt lay open for me. Without another thought, I walked back to her exposed sex. I took a step to one side and pulled the folds of her ass apart to get a better look. Her lips were flushed and swollen. Celia’s sex surged with her fluid. She grunted. “Did he even finish?” I asked alarmed. “No, my Lady,” she whispered and blushed again. “He said he didn’t me want to stop…” “Damned sloppy work,” I muttered. I walked away in search of a riding crop. I found it in the bath and went back to Celia. I was angry that Miguel had left her in such a state. “Damned sloppy work,” I said again. “My dear,” I said to her as I placed my left hand upon her back and raised the crop in my right, “Always finish the job.”

The crop fell on her displayed bottom hard. The first welt blossomed on her ass. I sighed with pleasure at her yelp. The second strike on Celia’s bottom fell just as hard. The little woman tried to stifle her scream. The second welt came in vermilion.

I looked to Celia’s face and saw the tears flow from her hazel eyes. Yet, there was determination in her face. She screamed out right with the third and fourth strikes. The rosy welts on her ivory ass were beautiful. Her copper haired pussy dripped with her nectar. I stood behind her and leaned over her body. With one fluid movement I guided the long dildo deep into her sex. Celia sighed loudly. I shivered with anticipation. I made sure the leather of the harness brushed against her bruised ass. I reached the crop over to her mouth and placed it between her teeth.

“Now my dear,” I breathed into her ear, “This in no way, shape or form is your punishment. Miguel should have finished you. It seems that I must take up his slack. Don’t worry, though. You two will be punished later.” With those words I began to ride Celia’s cunt hard. The dildo slid easily into her body. I bent my knees and used all of my strength to force the cock into her. I grabbed the mounds of her wounded ass and flexed my own as I drove the dildo deeper inside of her. I ignored her cries and continued my exploration.

I slowed my thrusts and increased the pressure on the dildo. I eased the rubber prick inside her cunt. I used my fingers to pull her ass and cunt apart. The cock slid in deeper. Celia nearly had all of it inside of her. I slapped her injured ass hard. Celia yelped and squealed through her clenched teeth. Her body jumped and her pussy convulsed. The whole of the cock now rested in her copper haired sex.

I delicately rubbed her ass and back. I reached under her body and pulled her to me. I ripped open her blouse and pinched her little nipples hard. Her teeth shone as they bit down on the riding crop. I pulled her arms under mine. Celia, now pinned in my arms, leaned her head against my shoulder. She looked up to me with a smile in her eyes. Her tear-streaked face reddened and her cries grew more forceful. I knew that she was mine then. Whatever I wanted, I knew she would willingly give. I began to rock her body and hips on the cock. I stood on my toes to push the dick farther into her body. Celia rocked herself as much as she could. I grunted with her pleasure. I took the crop from her mouth and angled it in the space between her legs. I let the crop rub against her distended clitoris. Celia gasped at the feeling. I began to laugh a little. I took the crop and rubbed it against her left thigh that lay on the desk. I struck her thigh hard and listened to her cry out.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lessons

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds