Lessons of Love

* * * * *

Finally it came: that sweet sound heralding the end of a tedious day. The 4:15pm bell clattered in its off-key clamor releasing both students and faculty from their arduous tasks. Doors banged open and a thousand feet scurried down hallways seeking to escape into the afternoon sunshine.

Benny sighed his relief and sat back in his chair letting the big-handed clock above the whiteboard tick away ten minutes. The last period teacher, a sour old soul named Ms.Gelling (Mzzz…not Missus, not miss…and definitely not ma’am, but Mzzz. It sounded as if she should look like a mosquito instead of a prospective retiree when you used that as a title) gave him a disapproving stare then ignored him as she packed a small library of books into a Gladstone bag. Felix the Cat, Benny thought as he watched. He smiled at the image it created and he watched as she headed for the door. A few more minutes and all would be the way he liked; then it would be time for him to go.

He walked quickly along the deserted corridor. It was amazing how quickly everyone disappeared at the end of the day. One could use it as a measure of how much the whole school ‘thing’ endeared those whose fate it was to participate. Passing the principal’s office he saw the door was ajar. A quick peek without even breaking his stride showed the office was empty. Even the faculty lounge was deserted. Like walking through an ancient city populated only by the spirits of the dead, he thought. But he knew that the building was not deserted. There would be at least one person who hadn’t gone home.
She never went home this early.

* * * * *

Being careful was one thing Benny had a natural instinct for and he used it now as he checked each room along the corridor. That wasn’t too hard as most had the door flung back against the stopper, the interior of the room exposed like a wonton woman showing her wares to her lover. There was a slam somewhere deep in the building and a short burst of coughing echoed faintly, but it wasn’t anywhere near this floor.

He arrived at the door, a gray aluminum portal with a frosted glass panel that dominated its top half. One final glance to assure himself the hall was clear, and Benny twisted the handle.

Benny stepped into the room and saw Miss Langmeyer at her desk. She looked up from a pile of papers and smiled at him.

“Um, not interrupting or anything, Miss?”

“No, actually I was just reading through these papers. What can I do to help?”

Déjà vu! The next thing he was supposed to say would be ‘Just wondering if you could advise me of something.’ But he held his tongue. His mind raced as he approached her desk. She had such lovely black hair, like the sleek coat of a panther, and her green eyes accented the likeness to that black cat.

“I was just wondering…”

Damn, her smile was so sexy. His eyes flicked momentarily to her full bosom and he saw just a hint of silky black bra through the gap between the buttons of her blouse. She raised her eyebrow, waiting for him to finish.

“Um, do you believe in prophecy, Miss Langmeyer?” By this time he had reached her desk and was leaning his butt against it, hands supporting himself of the table edge. He was looking at her sideways and his grin, dimple and all, was calculated to charm her.

“Prophecy, Benny? I think so. What kind of prophecy are you referring to?” Always correct in her speech, that was Miss Langmeyer. Trim and proper school ma’am. She was the senior lecturer in English Literature with the looks of a Latin beauty and all the senior boys adored her. Except for Benny. Benny simply loved her deeply.

“You know, Miss Langmeyer. Dreams and stuff.”

“Hmmmm. Predicting future events by dreaming? I have read about that.”

“Well, do you think that such a thing happens?”

“There is many documented instances where it is purported to have happened. I do not know, Benny, but I do keep an open mind on the subject.”

”I had a dream last night.”

Susie sat back in her chair, her hand resting lightly on the desk. Her smile remained non-committal, not at all laughing at him. It gave Benny courage to go on.

“I love a someone very much, but she is not aware of it.” He began. “Have you told her?” She asked

“No. I guess I haven’t found the right opportunity.”

“Did your dream have something to do with your feelings for this girl?”

“Oh, everything. In my dream I kissed her, letting her know that it was her I loved.”

Susie raised her eyebrows and her smile widened, revealing her neat white teeth.

“Oh, that is so romantic! “

“So do you think I should try kissing her to let her know how I feel?”

“Oh, Benny. If she loves you too she would simply swoon. A handsome young man like you.”

“Well…Okay.”

Benny pushed himself off the desk and gathered her awkwardly in his arms, kissing her on the mouth. He did it much better than that first kiss in his dream. For an instant she pushed with her hands against him and even gave out a muffled ‘Mmmmmmfffff’ but slowly she relaxed. Her arms snaked around his shoulders and her lips parted, her tongue coming out to meet his. It was a long, salubrious kiss with twisting exploring tongues darting in and out. Benny felt her tits pressing against his chest the nipples hardening and he felt her begin to gently rub those lovely orbs against him.

When they finally broke for air Susie gasped, her arms still flung around his neck.

“Oh my! That girl you are after will simply melt in your arms if you kiss her like that.”

“Um…You are that girl, miss Langmeyer. You are the one I love and the one I dreamed about last night.”

“Oh Benny. Are you sure? I am a little older than you and…”

“I love you, Miss Langmeyer and I had such a dream about us.”

“Tell me about your dream.”

“Well, it was…um…very erotic.”

Susie hugged him to her again, pressing her cheek against his. She felt all dizzy and weak from this unexpected turn of events. It was strictly forbidden to ‘mess’ with a student, but damn! This was a young man, old enough to know his mind and she had been so lonely for so long. Even now she could feel her pussy tingle and there was a warm dampness between its lips.

“Well, if you are going to tell me, Benny, then tell me. What did we do in your dream?”

“We made love. Right here at this table. We touched and played with each other, and we fucked…”

That was it. Something let go when he said ‘fucked’ in such a natural, sweet way and her dam burst. Instantly her pussy was wet and ready for action and she felt a deep craving for cock.

“Oh Benny.” She placed one hand behind his head and pulled him down to her chest, pressing his cheek against her heaving tits. “And would you like that to happen right now?”

“Oh yes, Miss Langmeyer. I would, so much. Would you like to play with my cock?”

“Yes, Benny. Very much.”

Unlike the dream, Susie checked the hallway and locked the door first, undressing as she walked back to her desk. By the time she gathered him in her arms she was naked, not even shoes on, and her pussy was dripping with her love juices. Benny had stripped and now leaned back against the desk, his cock jutting forward and upward. She grasped that shaft and gave it a few swift tugs as she kissed him again. His hands sought her plump nipples and squeezed them before releasing them to rub her tits with his palms.

Soon he had slid his hand sown along the curve of her belly, fondled the neat bush between her legs then slipped easily into her hungry pussy.

“Oh, fuck!” She whispered in his ear as his fingers penetrated her. A tremor went through her as he inserted a second finger, and then a third.

“Oh Miss Langmeyer. Say that again. It sounds so sexy coming from you. Talk dirty to me.”

“Yes, Benny. Please fuck me with your fingers. Oh honey, I want your cock!”

Benny used the three fingers well, masturbating her to climax almost instantly. Her cum washed over his hand and her pussy sucked greedily at his fingers.

“You want what?” He growled in her ear. “Say it.”

“I want your cock, baby. Oh, fuck, I want your cock so bad.”

“Where. Say it.” Oh Benny. I want your cock in my pussy please.”

Benny used his thumb on her clit, rubbing it and stimulating it until she was thrumming like a highly tuned guitar string. At that moment she knew he could have anything, do anything and she would be glad to be his slave.

He bit her earlobe, nibbling it briefly then whispered. “Miss Langmeyer…”

“Yes, Benny?”

“Tell me where you want my cock again. Say it like a slut would say it.”

“Oooooohhhhh…Benny, Oh, sweetheart I want your cock. I want you to ram your cock in my cunt and fuck me, fuck me. Oh!”

“That’s better.” He grabbed her waist and turned her around, bending her forward over the table. His hands parted her ass cheeks and she knew he was ogling her, her ass and her pussy lay bare and waiting for him. She felt helpless in his hands. The strength of youth was so overpowering. There was a second or two when she wasn’t sure what he would do next.

My God, she thought. What if he rams his cock up my ass? But no sooner had that thought passed then she felt his hot, throbbing knob at the gateway to her pussy. He shoved. A thrill ran through her and a pleasant sensation exploded through her as his shaft sank deep into her cunt. He grabbed her around the waist, hands grasping her tits then he began to bang her hard and fast.

“Talk to me. I want to hear you talk dirty.”

“Oh Benny. Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck me baby. Ram your cock in faster and deeper. I want you to cum in my cunt. Of fuck me sweetheart.”

“Oh, Miss Langmeyer! You have such a sweet tight cunt! I just want to shoot a load of jism deep inside you.”

And then he stiffened. His cock rammed into her so far she thought she was going to split in two, then she felt it pumping. Spurt after spurt of cream splashed inside her while her pussy contracted, sucking on his cock as if trying to extract the last drop.

“Oh, fuck Benny! Oh, yes! I can feel you cum inside me. Oh, darling!”

He finished and withdrew his cock. It was shrinking rapidly when she turned around, but she grabbed it anyway. She dropped onto her knees before him and plunged his dick into her mouth, using her tongue to clean cum and pussy juice mixture off it. Her hands went to his balls, squeezing and playing as she cleaned him, licking and sucking energetically. It wasn’t long before his cock reacted by stiffening again and soon she was stroking his newly resuscitated member, sucking it and teasing the head with her tongue. Benny began groaning and rolling his eyes as he felt his juices gathering. He was young, and the young recover quickly. When he did cum he shot his creamy load directly into her mouth. She swallowed each spurt of warm sperm as it splashed against her palate and marveled at the clean, zesty taste of him.

* * * * *

She came up for air, her lips wet and smiling, a little bit of his cum dripping down her chin, her eyes dreamy. She was kneeling like a slave, knees well apart, ass on the ground, looking up at her master. It would be hard for any man to believe she was so close to her 40th birthday as right now she looked like a raven-haired girl in her twenties. Benny looked down at a pair of firm tits, milky white with huge rosy nipples that were in height of sexual excitement. The lovely round swell of her ass cheeks protruded behind. She still had hold of his cock in one hand and he suddenly wished he could take a photo of them just like this.

“I love you, Miss Langmeyer.” He whispered to her, his lazy smile and sparkling blue eyes making him angelic in the mellow afternoon light.

“I love you too, Benny.” Susie replied.

“I want to fuck you again and again, Miss Langmeyer.”

“Mmmmmm. Me too Benny, only not here. Not ever again. I want you to come to my place.”

“So you can teach me, teacher?”

She smiled up at him and patted his ballbag.

“So that I can be your slave, master.”

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds