• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Let The Milk Flow

Let The Milk Flow

As she leaned over the pool table, he walked up behind her. Spreading her legs with his knees, he positioned his cock and when she made the shot, he roughly slammed into her sodden pussy. She dropped the cue, moaning, laying her head down on the fleecy green felt. He held her hips steady while he fucked her hard and steady. He had cum in her earlier, but the sight of her, bent over the table, her nether regions peeking out from between her legs, had revived his dick in an instant; he had to take her again. She was tight, but slick as he pounded through her flesh, her breathtaking scent, floating up to encompass him. Her natural aroma was as perfume to him. Then he felt it, a tremor in her legs and he knew she was on the verge of climax.

Her bottom lowered as she tensed, so he lifted her hips for a better angle, his pelvis smacking against her back side, his dick forcing apart the walls of her sweet pink heaven. Spasms began deep within her, and then wracked her body. The muscles of her cunt clenched at and released his straining member; she was cumming. Relentlessly, never slowing, he pummeled her as she cried out.

"Oh, God!! Honey, I love you! Yes, don't....stop! Ahhhh, ahhhhhhh, baby yes!!"

He didn't utter a word, just kept his tempo.

"AHhh....ahhhh..." she was almost screaming as she came again, in gasping breaths, shoving herself back at him to take the full brunt of his intensity.

He was so excited, he'd never gone so long in her before, and like a switch, that thought made his balls tingle. His own peak was imminent. Administering several blistering strokes, he readied himself, as she rocked backward on him. Bam, bam, BAM....

"AHHHHHHHhhhhhh, oh, JEEZ!" He yelled. Hot, creamy sperm erupted from his cock in several jet like streams. He shook and trembled, almost losing his balance. Splicking sounds emanated from their union as he continued, stopping only when he was spent.

Collapsing on her back, he nuzzled her neck with soft, tender kisses. Then whispered, "I love you Mom."

She responded, "I love you too honey."

As she laid across the table, her body's hunger sated, she regained her composure and then with the reliability of a Swiss clock, her other child entered her mind. She had better go check the baby. Suzy had been down for hours and rarely woke up, but Laura would do it anyway, once Ricky stood up. He was still breathing hard on her back, he'd be ready to move in a few minutes, his cock was softening and slipping out of her now.

"I know Mom. I'm getting up. You want to go check Suzy." Ricky laughed. She was so predictable. Suzy never woke up but Mom would need to check her anyway. He straightened up and pulled the rest of the way out. Again, the fragrant aroma wafted from her body. He consciously took an extra breath.

Laura turned to her son, a beautiful 19 year old, stood on tip toe to kiss him, smiled then grabbed up his t-shirt from the floor, sliding it on as she walked out of the room. Suzy was only eight months old, an unexpected but welcome surprise. Even mores so since her husband's untimely death shortly after the stick turned blue. Laura had almost lost the baby, probably from the shock of losing him. It had been touch and go until about the 5th month of her pregnancy, when her body, seemingly, settled into it. Ricky had been such a comfort through it all. In the grips of her sorrow, she often cried herself to sleep. Hearing her sobs, Ricky would often lay down with her until she fell asleep. This, despite the fact he was in his first year of college and had to get up early for classes. She welcomed his presence in her bed, his arms around her, shielding her physically and mentally from her pain and fear. The truth of it was, he drew strength from her as well. Those were very innocent and loving beginnings, leading to a path neither could have predicted.

Once she had gotten past the crisis, she thought he would want his own space back. Laura waited for the night to come, when he wouldn't slip in; but it never came and truthfully, she didn't want it to. One night, they were laying spooned together, his arm over her ever increasing belly, in the quiet darkness.

"Oh my gosh! Ricky, did you feel that?" Laura couldn't help herself. The baby kicked hard.

"Oh yeah! I did! Is that normal?"

"Yes silly. Babies kick and roll around more at night, when their moms are resting."

"I didn't know that. Cool!"

She knew from that moment, she never wanted him out of her bed. They were bonding in some heretofore unknown way. He was becoming a partner and surrogate Daddy for her unborn child. In that small moment of sharing the baby's movement, everything changed.

Laura silently opened Suzy's door, poking her head in, listening hard for the soft constant breathing of her precious child. There it was. All was well and Laura exhaled, withdrawing from the room. She headed back to the family room where she found Ricky shirtless but with his jeans on. He was picking up her clothing. It had been strewn across the room in the heat of their earlier passion. They were very much like a married couple when alone with each other. Well, more like a newlywed couple. She rolled that word around in her head, newlywed, but she knew that could never be.

While she was pregnant, their relationship grew incredibly closer than the usual mother and son, but there still existed a wall. However, underpinnings started to crumble once Suzy was born, in fact the day she was born.

They were ecstatic when the day arrived with Ricky serving as a Lamaze coach, helping her to breathe and even cutting the cord. Nobody outside the two of them questioned his presence or dedication to his mother. Most believed it to be healthy and a natural event since they had both lost their loved one. Of course he would stand in and help his mother, who else would be more appropriate than her son? Everyone was very proud of him. Unconsciously, he was doing more than standing in, he was assuming a new role. The baby brought out his paternal instincts; at first anyway.

A few months after Suzy's birth, Laura and Ricky were relaxing one afternoon. The baby was 2 months old, sleeping through the night and her naps were very regular. On this day, she had missed her morning nap due to an appointment. Laura put her down for what she determined would be one fairly long nap, however, it had been 3 hours and still no sign Suzy was getting up anytime soon. It had been 5 hours since she had last nursed, having given the baby a bottle in the car, she didn't want to suckle the child before she laid her down. Now, Laura's tits were becoming engorged. She could express, but didn't want to fill a bottle; she needed the stimulation of nursing to maintain her milk. Waking up a sleeping baby is always a mistake, so Laura would have to wait her out.

As she lay on the couch with her "jugs of milk" becoming more full by the minute, she moaned. "Suzy, for the love of God, wake up and get this out of me."

Ricky laughed, "that bad huh?"

"Oh baby, they're like rocks on my chest. They'll shoot off like fire hoses when she gets to them, there's so much in there. Suzy's going to drown."

"Can you do anything about it? Should I get the breast pump?"

"No, I don't want to. I don't want her to have another bottle today and I need her to stimulate my milk. Maybe I'll just squirt a little out in a cup, just to take the pressure off."

"I'll get one." Ricky hoped up, got a coffee mug and returned. Laura sat up, pulled up her top, unlatched the cup of her nursing bra and took her boob in her hands. Ricky had seen her in various states of undress since Suzy's arrival, so this didn't shock him. He sat there watching.

Laura massaged her breast, then pulled her thumb and forefinger toward the areola. Milk shot out, spraying into the cup. She did this a couple times. Ricky smiled, a funny smile.

"Could I taste it? If that's too weird, I won't, but what's it taste like?"

Laura was surprised, but her husband had done the same years ago. In fact, he sucked her milk laden tits for fun sometimes. No harm in giving Ricky the cup. "It's sweet and thinner than cow's milk. If you want to sip it, ok."

He took the cup and slowly tilted it until a dribble came to the rim, then sipped at the edge. "Mmmm...not bad. I've always wondered."

"Well you used to drink only my milk when you were a baby. Honey, give me back the cup, I'll give you some more. Hahahahaha."

He gave her back the cup and she expressed some more. Her nipples were sore though and this handling of them didn't help. "Suzy! I need you, this hurts! I wish you could just suck them a couple minutes. Hahahahah!"

"Why not? Just to get the milk out and help you?" Ricky could hardly believe he said that.

"Oh hell, why not?" Laura didn't know why she said yes. What was she thinking? She patted the couch for him to sit next to her. Unlatching the other side of the bra, she freed herself from it and held it out to her son. "Put your mouth over the areola, then suck little. It should just spurt out."

"Ok, are you sure?"

"Oh what the heck yes, they're aching and my hand is making it hurt more."

Ricky took his mother's breast in hand, put his lips around the darkened patch of skin and drew on it. He was shocked. A fount of milk poured into his mouth with practically no effort. It was sweet and warm. He waited for it to stop then gently repeated the process. More gushed forth. He had to swallow a couple times. Suddenly, he was aware of an erection growing in his pants. He adjusted his leg, trying to hide it. He didn't want her to see it and make him stop.

Laura's eyes closed. It felt so good. The letdown then flow was almost orgasmic. That made her feel a little weird, but easing her pain was of more importance right now. Ricky sucked a few more times on the left then she twisted in her seat and offered him the right.

"Thank you honey! It's agony to have them this full."

"No problem."

He started on the right. Again, the milk showered into his mouth. It really was good. He took slow draws, allowing the flow to stop in between so he could sit there longer with her tit in his mouth.

For her part, Laura was entranced. Nursing always relaxed her almost hypnotizing her, but she knew they couldn't keep this up, there had to be milk for the baby. "Honey, that will do, I have to have enough for Suzy."

"Oh, ok. No problem." He let her start to straighten herself out before surreptitiously rising to hide his screaming hard on. He felt somewhat ashamed, but oddly not too.

"I might ask you to do that again, if it ever happens again, that is." Laura was very nonchalant, but didn't know why. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable about nursing from her. He was still in her bed at night, she didn't want him to leave because of any odd feelings.

Right then, Suzy's wails came floating down the hall. "Finally!" Laura marched down the hall to her baby.

That night, after Suzy went down, separately, they noticed some electricity in the air. They were both anxious, but not in a bad way. Anticipating something, but not comprehending what it could be, Laura and Ricky tried to settle themselves enough to watch a movie. As was their custom, they laid down on the couch together and started a DVD. It was more than evident to Laura, she wouldn't be able to concentrate on the film. Wrapped up in her own thoughts, not recognizing Ricky was in the same state, she decided she would go to bed and try to sort herself out.

"Ricky, I can't get into the movie. I think I'll head for bed honey."

"Oh, ok Mom. Um, we could find another?"

"No, I'm distracted. I'll call it a night. Don't stay up too late, ok?"

"Ok Mom. I won't."

As Laura retreated down the hall, Ricky was glad to be alone. He adjusted his penis. It was almost painful. He'd been in this state, on and off, since he had sucked his mother's tits. It was all he could do to keep her from noticing. He also could not keep a coherent thought in his head once he realized; he wanted to fuck his mother. He felt dirty and as if he were betraying his father. In utter misery, he lay there, unconsciously stroking his crotch. He wouldn't be able to sleep at all tonight, much less in his mother's bed. How would he explain his absence to her? She will be hurt.

Deciding he would stay up for a couple hours, to make sure Laura was asleep, he left the movie on and tortured himself with thoughts alternating between imaginings of screwing his mother and imaging his father's scathing reaction. Time went by with all the efficiency of a broken clock. When he knew he couldn't last another minute, he thought she had to be asleep, he prayed she was.

Turning off all the lights and TV, he walked towards her room. He couldn't risk hurting her. He decided to be a man and control himself. Sliding quietly into bed, he rolled on his side away from her so there would be no chance of her detecting his condition, semi-erect.

Laura was wide awake and on her side facing away from him. She feigned sleep, breathing deeply and evenly. The hours had passed just as slowly for her. As the day had worn on, thoughts had creeped into her mind too. At the time Ricky had relieved her distressed breasts, it seemed no more to her than using a breast pump. As they played with Suzy and ate dinner, her mind drifted back again and again, like waves rolling in on the shore, to the image of him, mouth on her nipples, eyes closed supping at her. It left her aroused and anxious. Did she want to have sex with her son? Was this a reaction to missing her husband? At the time, she had thought of him but was untroubled at the thought of her son doing as he had done. No sexuality to it. However, the waves crashed on her, eroding the shell protecting her peace of mind. Here Ricky was. Warm and sensual and all man, lying next to her. But she couldn't betray him and her husband by acting on her emotions. With steely will, she forced herself to sleep. Maybe so she could hide before having to face it, for she would have to confront her feelings at some point.

In the middle of the night, Laura woke to the security of his arm across her body. She snuggled back against him. Feeling his stiff flesh against her backside, she opened her legs to let it slide in between her thighs. Mmmmmmmm...maybe he wasn't sleeping and they would make love. Wriggling more aggressively against him, she tried to signal her readiness. He didn't make a move. She would have to do more than signal. Diving under the covers, she eagerly gobbled up his cock. Mmmmmmm...

"Maybe this will give him a clue."

He became more firm as she expertly worked the magic she knew he loved. Lolling her tongue around his shaft then plunging him deep in her throat, she worked him. His hips met her face as his hand held her head down. She knew he wouldn't last very long while giving it her best effort and she wanted dick in her right now anyway.

Breaking free of his hand, she hopped up and landed on his pelvis. Grabbing his moistened member, she guided it to her dripping pussy. Satisfied it was lined up, she slammed back on it sending it ripping into her. AHHHHHHHHHH!! Nothing was better than that first penetration and she loved it rough. His hands came up on her shoulders, so he could shove up into her.

Grinding down, her pubis gyrating in semi circles, his cock deep within her, Laura came and came again with great tremors. Shaking and convulsing, she never stopped. Her need knew no bounds; she was a bottomless vessel trying desperately to be filled.

"Please don't stop. Please."

She implored him. How long could he go? If he never stopped, it would still never be enough. His climax was inevitable and delectable, so she frantically labored to achieve one more orgasm before his. Her pussy was on fire, the flesh soaking, hers as well as his. Wet smacking, like kisses, resounded at the point of their coupling. The moment was arriving, maybe together.

Furiously he pumped from underneath, trying to hold her still on him. Then in the last seconds before the crest, he flipped her over, driving himself mercilessly into her tightening cunt. Pounding out the last measures of their symphony, he came as great drums beating in his balls sent streams of cum into her.

As her mind seemed to leave her body, Laura couldn't remember the last time she had achieved this pinnacle of delight and pleasure. Suspended in a haze of physical elation, she thought, maybe the night they conceived Suzy?

Suzy?

Wait....

Robert is dead. Oh my God!!

"RICKY!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Let The Milk Flow

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 292 milliseconds