Let's Be Batman Pt. 14

Light Supergirl finally recovered from her earth-shaking orgasm and stared jealously at the scene before her. She crawled over and lifted her leg, placing herself over top her evil counterpart, facing Tommy. She sat down onto her double's face and quickly began to moan.

Tommy struggled. He struggled to fuck this tight ass he was inside, he struggled to keep from cumming, he struggled to figure out if it was he was seeing made Supergirl bisexual or not.* He gritted his teeth and shoved himself until he was balls deep in Dark Supergirl's ass; the thrust caused both girls to moan.

*I mean, she is eating out another girl... but that other girl is, well, herself... more research needs to be done.

With alarm, Tommy could see them both begin to shake once again. He began to fuck faster, hopeful that he could make himself cum before they ruined his dick for life. The scene before him helped him out greatly. Dark Supergirl's bouncing tits, her mouth working Light Supergirl's pussy, all while Light Supergirl bit her lip and moaned helped get Tommy to the edge.

But it was too late. Both Supergirls began to cum again, this time shorter but with no less impact. Light Supergirl came first, her pussy flowing onto Dark Supergirl's mouth. The evil one followed suit, her hips bucking up and down and taking Tommy with them. She didn't clench her asshole quite as tight but the sensation still left Tommy fighting a whimper. He pulled his cock out of Dark Supergirl's asshole, holding it like you'd hold a baby bird.

Both women eventually calmed and the color ran from their cheeks. Light Supergirl lifted herself off Dark Supergirl and collapsed onto the ground. Dark Supergirl lazily propped herself up to her elbows and spoke to Batman.

"We want you to cum," She told him. Light Supergirl nodded in agreement.

"I, uh, I'm not sure that I..." Tommy trailed off. He was pretty sure he had a bruise.

"Don't you want to cum on us, Batman?" Light Supergirl asked sweetly. "Do you want to cum on our face? You can cum on our face." Dark Supergirl licked her lips seductively at this.

Tommy's cock ached from 2 separate sensations. "I just don't thi-"

"DO IT," Both Supergirls said at once. Tommy picked himself up and got onto his feet. Then he began to stroke himself. The pain and pleasure mixed into something Tommy had not felt before.

The two Supergirls collected themselves onto their knees and sat next to each other. Dark Supergirl reached over to her lighter half and freed her breasts from her top, lifting it up so that both breasts fell freely. Both of them took their breasts in their hands and began fondling them; Light Supergirl toyed with her nipples and traced her fingernails along the contours of her breasts, while Dark Supergirl groped herself roughly. They both spoke to Tommy.

"Please, Batman, I've been such a good girl for you. Don't you think I deserve your-"

"-Hot, sticky cum all over my little whore face. Degrade me, treat me like your-"

"-Perfect angel."

Tommy finally overcame the pain and began to cum. He groaned harshly as a torrent of cum erupted from his dick. Wave after wave splattered onto the Supergirls in front of him, hitting them in the face. A ropy string of cum landed from Light Supergirl's hair to her right cheek, covering her eye. She squeezed it tightly. Dark Supergirl laughed as she was showered in cum, her mouth open to collect as much as she could. When a dollop landed directly on her tongue, she closed her mouth and swallowed it greedily.

Tommy felt weak at the knees as the final drop of cum fell from his dick and landed on Light Supergirl's right breast. Both girls giggled.

"I love getting fucked," Dark Supergirl said.

"Well, I guess we found one thing we can both agree on," Light Supergirl replied.

Suddenly, a flash of light enveloped the two women. Tommy shielded his eyes and tried to see what was happening. He could barely make it out but he could see the two figures at the center of the flash being morphed into one. The light shone brighter, forcing Tommy to turn away. A shockwave staggered him and he could sense the light dying out. When he looked again, there was only one Supergirl on her knees before him. She was wearing a blue suit. Tommy breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh good, it looks like you're back to normal," Tommy told Supergirl, holding his hand out to lift her up off her knees.

"Wha... what happened?" Supergirl said, holding her head. Her hand drifted to her face and she touched the liquid that was covering her face. "What is this? Must be some sort of residue from whatever happened to me." She grabbed her cape and used it to wipe the sticky substance off.

"Uh..." Tommy tried to think quickly. "Yeah, that's exactly it. Lex Luthor hit you with some sort of kryptonite that split you into two parts. I was able to combine them back together."

"Oh..." Supergirl said, still shaking the cobwebs off. "Thank you, Batman. I knew I could count on you."

"No problem. Are you going to be okay?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah," Supergirl replied. "I'll be fine. I'll head to the Watchtower to get checked out. You should go, I'm sure your city needs you."

Tommy nodded, trying not to notice that Supergirl's cape was now stuck together. "Okay, I'll see you later!" Tommy said too loudly before turning and heading back towards the Batmobile. He didn't turn around to look at Supergirl again. It's too bad that he didn't; if he had, he would have noticed the wicked smile on her face before she shot off into the sky.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds