• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Let's Do the Time Warp Again

Let's Do the Time Warp Again

It was a cold wet night; the rain had been falling persistently all evening.

The last train had been late due to an "incident" somewhere on the line. This was no surprise and had been half expected, as the trains always seemed to suffer delays at the weekend. Looking at her watch she realized that the last bus would have already gone by now as well. Not a problem she would go into the pub across the road from the station and order a taxi for the last leg of the journey home. Nothing was going to spoil her night tonight, it had already been an outstanding success and she would remember this night for years to come.

A friend had asked her to accompany her to a musical, "But on one condition, you must dress the part before you can go with me" she had said. No problem, half expecting an old time music hall or something along those lines she had agreed straight away without much thought, dreaming of being dressed up in some lovely Victorian or Edwardian costume it had come as something of a shock to realize she had been duped into going to see the Rocky horror show.

Catching her reflection in the shop windows as she made her way from the station to the pub across the road, all anyone could see was a woman in a full length raincoat holding on to an umbrella that was making a noble attempt at keeping the misty rain from her teased and heavily lacquered "big hair." The pub was almost deserted which at first was a little disconcerting, she had only been in here on weekdays on her way home form work when the town center was alive and bubbling. Weekends nobody came into town and it was a little eerie at first to walk straight up to the old oak bar.

The barman was reading a paper, looking over at her. "Vodka and coke please." He poured the drink and said nothing, she had seen him in here before and he was always unprepared to talk if he could help it, a little shy which is unusual for somebody working in a pub she thought. The phone was by the pool table and she made her way over to call a cab. Calling the free phone number she heard the taped recording telling her "all the lines are busy right now there is a delay of 1 hour, if you would like to make an advanced booking please press two now." Damn how was she going to get home now?

She sat at the nearest table to think when a voice called her "Don't you work in the office down the road?" Looking up the voice was coming from a man standing on the other side of the pool table. Taking a look at the face she saw a tall muscular guy with short-cropped hair and a black T-shirt holding a pool cue, the face was vaguely recognizable but she couldn't place it.

"Where do I know you from?" She asked.

He smiled and walked around the table, leaning over to take aim at the balls on the table "You probably don't recognize me without my suit on." He winked at her and took his shot cursing as he missed. Strolling back round to the other side of the table, he picked up his drink and took a sip. "I work on the top floor, special projects division, you are in accounts aren't you?" She nodded and then scrutinized him up and down; he was barely recognizable from the slick suited troubleshooter that she saw during working hours. "Name's Pablo, and this is Danny." Pointing at his partner, she hadn't even spotted him sitting in the corner as he waited his turn on the pool table. He got up and nodded before he carried on his game. "You are Katrina I believe?" Amazing he even knew her name, "What brings you in here tonight, not working till this time I hope?" Taking a seat on the stool next to her he gazed into her eyes before turning to look at Danny on the pool table. It seemed as if Danny was on a winning streak, by his swagger as he circled the table potting balls.

Katrina turned to Pablo and answered his question. "I have been to the theatre, train was delayed and I have missed the last bus home, came in here to call a taxi but no joy there either, so it looks like I am stuck here for the time being." Picking up her glass she swirled the dark liquid round as the ice clinked before taking another sip.

Danny had continued his winning streak and potted the black ball with a flourish before extravagantly twirling the cue above his head in mock triumph. He grinned as he jokingly interviewed himself. "Tell me Danny, what is it like to be such an underrated talent with a pool cue? He pretended to choke back mock tears of emotion at his triumph. "Well, I don't know about you Katrina, but I am not staying here to put up with this egomaniac. I am out of here. Do you want a lift home? You live south of here don't you?"

He seemed to know a lot about her, which made her a little disconcerted, however she remembered that he did work on the top floor and those guys seemed to know everything. "I would love a lift home tonight, if it is not too much trouble for you, thanks." Pablo stood up and walked over to his drink, knocking back the last few drops in the glass in one go. Grabbed his jacket and turned to his friend "Come on, Danny boy, let's split before your overactive ego gets stuck in the doors." Danny laughed as he picked up his own jacket and walked towards the exit pool cue in hand. Katrina got up and followed, she had already finished her vodka and coke and was feeling a warm glow from the alcohol as she followed the two men towards the door.

They got to Pablo's car a silver Mercedes and he opened the passenger door with a flourish before turning to Katrina and bowing "Your carriage awaits my lady." As she got into the car her coat parted a little and Pablo noticed she was wearing long patent boots. Getting into the car himself he kept up the conversation "So what did you go to see tonight? Anything interesting?"

"Yes as a matter of fact I went to see the Rocky Horror show." She turned and smiled. Danny sat up suddenly interested in the conversation; he leaned forward from the back seat and started to examine Katrina. Taking in the patent boots and long raincoat, his eyes continued up her body, not being able to make out any detail under the long baggy coat, carefully studying until he got to her face, her makeup was heavy and colorful, pale face and dark ruby lips topped with lashings of black mascara over deep green eyes, her raven hair was long and flowing at the back and teased into a beehive on top. Danny paused before asking her "Did you dress up for the occasion?" his eyes wide with innocence a complete contrast to his arrogant posturing at the pool table.

"That is for me to know and you to find out." Katrina turned to towards Danny and gave a knowing wink.

"What are my chances of finding out?" Danny whispered into Katrina's ear. He was close enough now to smell her perfume, it was heavy and musky definitely an aroma for a wild night at the Rocky Horror show.

They pulled up outside Katrina's house. "Thanks for the lift, would you like to come in for a coffee?"

Danny was out of the car and opening the gate for her before the others knew what was happening. "Of course we would, that's very kind of you thanks" he still had his pool cue in his hand as he held the gate open for Katrina. Pablo shrugged his shoulders and followed. Katrina showed the two men into the front room, pointing towards the CD player gesturing to them to put some music on. "What would you like, tea, coffee or something stronger?" Pablo had a coffee and Danny asked for a cold beer. Katrina returned with cold bottle of Miller and a mug of steaming-hot coffee and what looked like a very large measure of vodka and coke. "Thanks Kat." Pablo sipped at his coffee as he looked up at Katrina and then turned to Danny. They both smiled and turned back to look at Katrina, she still had the raincoat on, buttoned right up to the neck "What we are both wondering, is well, did you dress up for the show or not?"

Katrina stood in front of both men sitting on the sofa and started to unbutton the top button of the coat "Well I guess there is only one way to find out, I hope you won't be disappointed when you find out the truth." The coat was unbuttoned very slowly as Katrina slowly turned to the CD player and turned the music up a little. The coat was now unbuttoned and fell open to reveal the outfit underneath. They hadn't realized that Katrina was a big busty woman. She revealed a black and red satin corset and a very full black lace bra that was almost overflowing from her huge D-cup breasts. They stared open mouthed at her ample figure slowly drinking in every detail of this very erotic outfit. Attached to the corset were a pair of fishnet stockings and rounding the outfit off was a very small black thong that was almost too small to be of any significance, it certainly didn't leave anything to the imagination. To say that both men's heart skipped a beat was an understatement, there was a visible lump in Danny's throat and Pablo's breathing was heavier and Katrina looked at the visible bulges in both men's jeans.

The music changed to a slower number and Katrina started to sway along to the beat. The vodka was now flowing through her veins giving her a little more courage and taking away what little inhibitions she had before the evening began.

Taking hold of Danny's pool cue she started to dance in a provocative manner using the cue as a pole and dancing around it, pushing the cue into her cleavage and grinding her against it as the music played. Danny started to suck on his bottle of beer and Pablo couldn't hold on to his coffee any longer and had to put it down before he spilled it all over the carpet. Katrina was filling with confidence with the power she had over these two once overconfident guys. She leaned forward and stroked Pablo's hair, pushing her heaving bosom into his face before turning to Danny and doing the same to him. Then turning her back on both men she bent over and touched her toes allowing both men to see her wetness. This was turning her on as much as it turned them on, the feeling of power she got reducing them to putty was intoxicating, it must be a terrific buzz stripping in front of men she only wished she had had the courage to do this years ago.

The music changed to a slower romantic number and Katrina put the pool cue down and faced both men on the sofa. "Anyone care for a dance?" She asked quietly. Both men were paralyzed "Oh, didn't you like what you saw? I am disappointed now," she sniffed as if she was about to cry and then leaned forward and grabbed both Danny and Pablo by the hand, "well I want to dance with somebody," and both men obediently stood up. "Spoiled for choice now. Okay, I will dance with both of you." She stood sandwiched between the two of them, facing Pablo and pulling Danny tightly up behind her. Pablo was the slightly taller of the two and heavily built and more muscular than Danny. Danny was more lithe and agile and more catlike of the two.

They danced for several minutes with Katrina and Pablo cheek-to-cheek, Pablo's hands at first resting and then stroking Katrina's bum. His throbbing erection being pulled into Katrina by her arms wrapped tightly around him. Danny was close behind Katrina as she forced her arse back against his crotch, his hands moving their way up her body and fondling her ample boobs through the cups of her lace bra.

The music came to an end and Katrina made her way to the sofa still holding onto Danny and Pablo's hands. She sat in the middle between them and turned and kissed Pablo firmly on the lips, his response was instant and soon their tongues were buried in each other's mouths. Meanwhile Danny had continued to fondle Katrina's boobs, finally freeing one from the constricting under wired lace and leaned down and sucked on her now erect nipple, the effect was electrifying, her pulse started to race at the sensations rippling through her body courtesy of Danny's expert mouth. Reaching down, she freed Pablo's throbbing member from the constraints of his tight jeans. It sprung up to meet her hand and she welcomed it into her palm like a long lost friend. Smeared with precum it was well lubricated and wet as she started to pull on its length. It was hard, and throbbing, like a red hot pipe, full of bubbling love juice and Pablo gasped as she worked on the end

Then Danny's hands began to wander as his mouth and tongue traced its way along her cleavage from one huge tit to the other. His hand worked its way down her body; a finger tracing the giggle gap at the top of her stockings (once past there you are laughing), nails gently tickling her milky white thighs until he worked his way up to her very skimpy and now saturated thong. Danny massaged Katrina's now engorged clit through the thin fabric, the effect was amazing and she nearly sucked the tongue right out of Pablo's head. Heart beating faster and faster, head spinning a mixture of ecstasy and alcohol, with Pablo kneading her big tits she thought this feeling couldn't get any better when she found out she was wrong. Danny had pulled her thong to one side and slid two of his slim fingers into her juicy pussy. Parting her legs, she started to writhe a little as the fingers slid in and out when she was hit by another sensation the velvety feel of Danny's tongue lightly darting across her clit. Pulling away from Pablo's mouth and throwing her head back, she let out a low moan as her body gave out a little shudder. Pablo stood up and climbed across the sofa, his thick prick pushed into Katrina's ample cleavage, and she forced her big boobs together as he moved up and down between them, slowly fucking her tits. Her face moved closer and her tongue came out to meet his big knob on the upward strokes. It tasted salty, and she strained to get her lips round it as he thrust between her wonderful mammaries.

Meanwhile Danny was kneeling on the floor as his long tongue pushed and probed into Katrina's deep and inviting cunt. Her legs now wrapped around him with the stiletto heels of her patent boots digging into his back. This was really amazing. Pablo pulled his T-shirt off and revealed is hairy chest covered with a film of sweat. Looking up, she took hold of his nipples and squeezed them tightly pulling him forward. As he was brought closer it was enough for her to then sink her ruby red lips all the way around the purple helmet of his stiff prick.

She forced her head down as far as she could go on Pablo's cock and then stopped. "I want you both to lick me, lick my pussy, both together, lick my cunt, fuck me with your tongues, anything but both together. I will 69 you both while you do but, don't stop, I want your mouths to give my pussy a real lashing with your tongues."

Pablo started to undress while Danny continued to eat Katrina's juicy wet love hole. When he had finished Danny then took his turn to disrobe, and Katrina helped him to take his bulging cock out, kneeling in front of him she sucked hard and then lay down on the floor in front of them both. Danny was on one side and Pablo on the other; they took turns to lick her soaking pussy, the sensations she felt continued to make her gush and her wetness and the sensation of a double tonguing set her off on the first of her mini orgasms. She wanked each cock in turn, her head revolving from one throbbing member to the other until she started to get dizzy as the two guys concentrated on her pussy lips and clitoris. Pulling them both together, both men allowed themselves to be pulled closer until they were both half straddling her, they reached back and stroked one breast each pulling and squeezing on them and then pinching her nipples to the point of light pain, the pain had another effect, not hurt but nice pain, another erotic feeling while she then pulled both cocks together and sucked them both together. Both cocks in her mouth at the same time, her lips and cheeks stretched and gorged on all that male meat, hard to breathe as her mouth, lips and tongue sucked hard on them both. This was another sensation that stopped both men dead in their tracks, not really knowing what they were feeling they looked at each other suddenly a little uncomfortable but both enjoying the sensation. Sensing their nervousness, Katrina pulled both cocks out and started to wank them both off as the men then got back to pleasuring her pussy, Danny again inserting three long slim fingers while Pablo circled the rosebud of her arse hole, this made her wriggle and started off another round of mini orgasms.

Now the men took control, maneuvering her onto her knees Danny stood in front of her and she knelt in front of him, reaching behind she took her bra off completely, and he thrust his cock into her mouth before pulling it out and instructing her to lick it and then kiss and lick his balls. This she did willingly.

Pablo was knelt behind her and licked her wet pussy from behind before slapping her arse cheeks with his rock hard manhood before thrusting it into her hot cunt. The surprise of this almost made her choke on Danny's cock that was again filling her mouth. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back before leaning down and kissing her passionately, she then pushed her boobs together and began to give Danny his turn at a tit-wank . All the time Pablo was plunging his meat into her fuck hole.

Katrina knew that both men were getting close to shooting their loads and she wanted to fuck them both before that happened so she turned around and again sucked on Pablo's cock while Danny took his turn screw her from behind. This was just in time as Pablo's balls were visibly beginning to tighten up and his face was beginning to redden as the blood pressure started to rise. This was the part that really turned her on, she loved to watch a man cum and she loved it even more when she made a man cum the way that Pablo was about to cum now. Jerking him off for the last few seconds he started to pant like a dog and then he went all silent as he held his breath and the pressure in his balls built up, she squeezed his cock as hard as she could at the moment he sensed he was about to cum and she felt the pressure build up. As she released her grip a stream of hut sticky spunk spurted out all over her face neck and tits, she managed to catch some in her mouth, it was hot and creamy and covered her, wow a pearl necklace and a mouthful this was great.

Danny saw what happened and this spurred him on as he pumped harder and harder, his balls swinging freely and bouncing and bashing against Katrina's love button. His hard thrusting and deep penetration catalyzed a feeling deep inside her; a large orgasm was building force like a tropical storm and as Danny shed his load of juicy cum she erupted with an orgasm like a volcano erupting as he filled d her hole until it spilled out and ran down her thighs onto her stocking tops.

Both men collapsed onto the sofa exhausted by their exertions as Katrina wiped the sticky jism from between her legs and licked it off her hand, then kneeling in front of first Pablo then Danny she licked their now quickly softening cocks clean before reaching up and kissing both of them and thanking them for the lift home. Nobody moved, all were content to lie there with big smiles on their faces.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Let's Do the Time Warp Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 288 milliseconds