• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Let's Make a Deal

Let's Make a Deal

123

Thanks and admiration to three talented author/editors: HMAuthor for first editing and improving this story; Shygirlwhore for editing and suggestions that made it even better, despite her extreme distaste for some of the things the characters did; and Amela, whose stories are both devious and airy and who finds things that no one else sees and scrubs away until the story shines. And thanks to seedpearl for contributing.

"Never!" she declared.

They were watching a grossout comedy on a premium channel. Andrea's reaction was to Dane turning and looking at her right after one of the characters mentioned anal sex.

Dane laughed as he turned back to the screen. Though he had long ago given up any hope of her allowing him into her ass, he still enjoyed getting a rise out of her whenever someone else brought the subject up.

He had seen plenty of anal porno online and would have liked to try it at least once in his life. But Andrea hated the idea, and life with her was nearly perfect, so why bother bringing up something that would put her in a bad mood.

They had been married seventeen years and were both successful in their careers, she in sales, he in IT. Their two teens and one pre-teen were exasperating but basically good kids.

More importantly, Andrea was still exciting in bed. Both of them worked out and were fit, and their lovemaking was athletic and imaginative. They were always trying new things to add to their repertoire.

**************

"Never!"

"Come on, Dane," Andrea said. "Let me! Just once! I know you'll like it."

They were lying naked next to each other, sweaty, exhausted and satisfied from the vigorous horizontal workout they had just finished.

Andrea had been caressing his cock and balls. She had inserted a finger into his ass. As a second one went in, it provoked his reaction.

"How can you be interested in something so unnatural?" he asked. "God made it for getting stuff out, not pushing it in. The idea is so disgusting that it makes me feel like throwing up."

"This is different. It's not a cock in the wrong hole. You can parrot what I say about anal sex all you want, but you have to admit that it arouses you."

"I admit that when you put one finger in there and move it around, it feels good," he countered. "But when you stick a second finger in, it's a total turn-off. When you snuck three in one time, it felt really uncomfortable. Don't try to tell me you're doing it for me. You're the one who gets a kick out of it."

"You have no idea how many times I've used two fingers on you when you thought it was one," she retorted. "You take them easily. And I know if you relaxed a little, I could do a lot more. Yes, it gets me hot watching my fingers doing your ass. What's wrong with that?"

He didn't answer her question.

"You really want to get your whole hand in there, don't you? Those guys you watch on the Internet are gay. They've been practicing with big cocks for years, so their assholes are trained for fisting. The women sticking their arms up them to the elbow aren't their wives. That's just an act.

"I respect your feelings about anal and don't try to push it on you. Please explain why you don't give me the same courtesy."

"Forget it!"

*****************

"I got a call from Valerie today," Andrea said one night a few months later as they were preparing for bed.

"That's the one who-"

"Yes, she's the lesbian I experimented with in college. I embellish the stories I tell you to get you excited, so please don't bring them up when you see her."

"What do you mean 'when I see her?'"

"She's moving to town, and she has strong feelings about patriarchy. She once told me in college that every time I had sex with a man, he was really raping me."

"Is it because of things that happened to her?"

"I don't think so. At least she never mentioned anything to me. She says from what she's read and what she's observed, it's obvious that since men are stronger physically, they overpower us. They are brutes, and most women are willing to be their slaves. She thinks a woman isn't really free until she rejects their supremacy and treats them as they want to treat her -- like an inferior animal."

"Wow! That's really, umm, extreme!"

He was going to say "really sick" but thought better of it."

"I thought that would be your reaction. That's why you won't be seeing too much of her. When you do, don't mention my stories, okay? She might get upset that I told you about us."

"Don't worry."

***************

Except for meeting her for dinner a few times, Andrea didn't bring up Valerie again until a month later when they were in bed.

She took a deep breath before she blurted out something so fast that it took Dane a second for it to register.

"She wants to have sex with me."

Dane looked at Andrea. Her face showed she was curious to see how he'd react.

"Are you asking for a hall pass?" he said. "It's a great idea for a movie, but not for a marriage based on love and trust."

"I knew you'd be upset if I said that about a guy, but I wondered if you felt the same way about a woman. My stories about her and me never bothered you. They got you hot."

"If you had sex with a guy I wouldn't be upset," he lied. "It would mean the end of our marriage, so you could fuck anyone you wanted. You'd feel the same if I cheated."

He stopped and scratched his head.

"You're right, though. Her being a woman doesn't provoke the same feelings. I don't know why. My gut reaction is still that I don't like the idea."

"It wouldn't be cheating, because you'd know about it," Andrea whispered, snaking her arms around his neck.

"Are you asking me for permission?"

"No, but I'm asking you for something else."

The next hour was devoted to hot sweaty sex. She was impatient and took the lead, which she rarely did. He loved watching her use him to get off multiple times and give him two big orgasms along the way. When they were done, she fell asleep immediately. As he drowsed off, he wondered if she had imagined having sex with Valerie.

************

They were in bed two weeks later and she was playing magic fingers between his legs. He was rock hard when she put her mouth to his ear and began licking inside. She whispered, "I'm asking for permission."

"What?"

He pulled his head away and pushed her hands off of him. Despite his question, he knew exactly what she was asking. Andrea didn't like it when he accused her of having selective amnesia. Here was another example of her conveniently forgetting everything that they had talked about so she could try again to get her way.

"I'd like to have sex with Valerie," she stated. "She's been talking about it a lot. I don't think it would hurt us. It would be totally different from what we have. Thinking about it really turns me on. Okay, now give me all the reasons why you object."

"No," he said. "I'm not falling into the trap of talking about it. You and Valerie must have rehearsed this, so you have answers to every objection I could raise. You can sell ice to Eskimos. So all I'll say is no, you don't have my permission.

"If you do it anyway, and I find out, I honestly don't know what I would do. Maybe I wouldn't divorce you, but your violation of my trust would mean things would never be the same. Is this so important that you'd put the future of our family in jeopardy?"

"Of course not," she said.

He could see that she was trying to hide her disappointment.

"Why are you making such a big deal out of this? You may not like it, but I can't believe you brought up divorce. How could you even think of that?"

"I've said my piece," he intoned, wondering if she would resume her foreplay. She didn't. She just lay on her back silently. He turned away from her, put the conversation out of his mind and soon drifted off to sleep.

Neither of them initiated lovemaking for a week. Dane wondered if the kids noticed how cordial and cold they were to each other.

The frost finally melted one night at bedtime. Dane was sitting on the bed in his boxers, and Andrea came out of the bathroom naked and stood in front of him swaying and smiling. He could tell she was bursting to tell him something but was still surprised with what came out of her mouth.

"I have a deal for you."

"A deal? What are you talking about?"

"Valerie is a wonderful and loving friend. I won't go into detail about what happened to her relationship before she moved here, but right now she's depressed and vulnerable. She really needs this. It's not that important for me, but it would mean a lot to her."

He groaned. Selective amnesia again.

"Stop the PowerPoint and get to the deal," he demanded.

"Valerie says that all men want threesomes," Andrea continued, barely containing her excitement. "Despite her distaste for men, she knows a lot about them. She's willing to do a threesome with you and me. You would get anal and she would get me."

Dan stared at her for a moment, not believing his ears.

"You'd be willing to do that just to have sex with Valerie? You're doing a one eighty. This is totally not you."

"I'll be honest with you," Andrea said sheepishly. "Valerie assures me that the threesome will satisfy you so much that you won't even want my ass afterward. I told her that I know you and you'd probably want it no matter what happened. But she guaranteed that I wouldn't have to do it.

"She did a sales job on me. She said I should tell you that I will offer you anal just one time during our threesome. If you turn it down -- and Valerie guarantees you will - you won't get a second chance."

"I smell a trick," Dane said, furrowing his brow. "Is there something you're not telling me?"

"Maybe."

Andrea shrugged.

"Valerie's not telling me everything. She wants to keep it mysterious and exciting, and she also doesn't want you to think we're plotting together."

"I just thought of something," Dane said, sitting bolt upright. "Have you been talking to her about fisting me. That's not even on the table. If I agree to this, you have to swear that you won't try to fist me."

"I swear I won't try to fist you during the threesome."

"Nope. Not good enough. You also have to swear you won't try again for the rest of your life."

"That's not fair."

She thought for a moment.

"Okay, will you accept this? I promise I won't try for the rest of my life - unless you change your mind and give me permission."

"That's never going to happen."

"Never say never."

She raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"Maybe someday you'll reward my undying love and devotion with a special present. I'm taking a chance on you doing my ass Friday night. That would be a thousand times worse."

"Don't count on Friday night," he snorted. "I'll think about it, but I can tell you one thing right now: I don't like this deal. I don't like the fact that Valerie's hiding stuff.

"This is way beyond anything we've ever done to spice things up. I think we're playing with fire. There could be a big price to pay that we can't even imagine."

"I've thought of that, too," she replied, "so I'm not going to say anything I'll regret in order to sell you on it. However, I am going to do my best to persuade you in other ways."

She couldn't talk any more after that because she had dropped to her knees and her mouth was full of him. The next hour was amazing, and so was the next night. On Thursday night, after two wild hours, she had just managed to arouse him again and was preparing her next act when he gasped, "Stop! Okay. You've worn me down. I'll do it."

She didn't say a word, but her eyes shone as she embraced him and gave him a deep kiss that left him breathless.

**************

Dane sized Valerie up. She had a pretty face, but it was spoiled by her buzz haircut and no makeup. Her round ass filled out her jeans perfectly. She was trim and firm everywhere. He couldn't see an ounce of extra fat.

When she took off her clothes, Dane saw that her breasts weren't as big as Andrea's, but they were nicely proportioned, round and firm. Andrea had a large, untrimmed bush, because she knew he liked that, but Valerie's was like a forest compared to Andrea's shrubbery. Valerie's voice was low and gruff. It didn't feel natural, so he was sure she worked on the sound.

The three of them undressed in silence. Then Valerie spoke.

"Andrea told you that I'm in charge."

"She never said anything about that," Dane said, taken aback by Valerie's tone of authority.

"I'm sorry, Dane, I just found out about this last night, and I meant to tell you, but it slipped my mind," Andrea said quickly.

He wondered if she was telling a little white lie. If she had told him last night, they might not be standing here naked.

"Are you going to back out over this and go home?" Valerie asked, looking at Dane contemptuously.

Dane ignored her and addressed Andrea.

"Are there any more surprises?"

"I'm sorry," Andrea said as she went to him and gave him a kiss. "Thanks for staying."

She rubbed her body against his and gave him an encouraging smile.

"Okay," Valerie said. "We're starting off with the two of you. Dane, lie down in the middle of the bed, and Andrea, get on top of him in the sixty-nine position."

They followed her instructions.

"Dane, you're going to eat Andrea out until she has at least one orgasm. Andrea, you're going to do whatever it takes to get Dane on the edge of coming.

"But remember what I told you. Don't let him ejaculate. You're going to tease him until he's dying to come, and then he'll get his reward. All right, let's begin."

"Not so fast," Dane said. His voice was muffled because he spoke through the thick hair covering his mouth. "You never said anything about --"

"I'm sorry," Andrea interrupted from above him. "You're right. Valerie has been teaching me a lot about men. I was going to try this on you at home, but I decided to wait and surprise you today. I wasn't keeping it a secret for any other reason.

"When Valerie first told me about how teasing would give you a powerful orgasm, I didn't believe it, but I've been reading up on it. You're going to love it. I can't wait to watch you come harder than you've ever come before."

"I'm sure he understands," Valerie said impatiently. "We haven't got all day. Can you two get started? I'm not going to say anything for a while, but then I may tell you some more things to do."

He felt Andrea's mouth close around him and begin sucking hard. Soon she had most of him down her throat. She couldn't do this when they were first married, but even though he was fairly thick and long, she gradually learned to take it all in.

It was a point of pride for her. He liked it, but the sight of her doing it was much more arousing than the feeling of it, and now couldn't see anything but her pubic hair covering his face.

He was amazed at how copiously her juices were flowing. Usually she was dry when he started licking and he didn't feel any moisture until he got through her hair to her pussy. But her lips were already open and her pungent fluids were pouring out of her like a waterfall.

He wondered if it was the excitement of having Valerie watching them that turned Andrea on. Thinking about it didn't excite him, but Andrea's fingers and mouth did. She played with his balls, while she sucked hard and moved her head up and down on him.

"Watch out Andrea!" he heard Valerie say. "He's starting to squirm around. Take it down a notch."

He felt the suction stop. Her mouth released him, and slowly he became soft.

But Andrea was still excited. As his tongue worked over her clitoris and inside of her vagina, he felt her begin to shift. That was the giveaway that she was about to come.

"Okay, start on Dane again, Andrea. A lot slower this time. Dane, I want you get into the same rhythm as Andrea, and when she picks up speed, stay with her."

He ignored a twinge of annoyance at Valerie's orders, but slowed down to match the slow movement of Andrea's mouth, which was barely sucking. As she began sucking harder and moving faster, so did he. Andrea started shifting again.

"You seem to be almost there, Andrea. Let go of him and focus on yourself. Just let go! That's it! Rub your pussy all over his face."

Dane tried to continue licking Andrea, but had to give up because she was covering his mouth and pressing down on it so hard that his head was pushed into the pillow.

"You're beautiful, Andrea!" Valerie shouted. "There's the first one. You look so rapturous when you come! There's another one!"

Dane was taken by surprise when Valerie told Andrea to start wiping her pussy on him. He felt like his face had been turned into an inanimate object that Andrea was using to masturbate with. He couldn't do anything except try to find a way to breathe so he wouldn't be smothered.

It was worse when she came. Her butt slammed down on his face and his nose was trapped between her cheeks. He couldn't breathe at all. His head felt light, but he couldn't move it. Just as he was about to pass out, Andrea cried out, lifted up off him, jumped off the bed and leaned over him.

"Are you okay, Dane? I'm so sorry. I lost control. That was amazing! I didn't realize what I was doing. It was like I was on another planet. Say something! Are you all right?"

He could only give a slight nod. He felt weak and exhausted. He wanted everyone to go away and let him die in peace.

"Let's let him recover," Valerie said in her low growl that Dane was starting to hate. "Get him a glass of water."

It took ten minutes for Dane to start breathing normally again. As soon as she saw that he was nearly recovered, Valerie spoke again.

"You're pretty good for a man, Dane," she said. "But now it's time to move to the next level. You're going to lie back down on your back, and she's going to lie on her back on top of you, with her ass on your stomach.

"You're going to reach around her and grab her juicy melons - God, I wish I had four hands - and begin working them."

Dane saw Valerie lick her lips.

"I want you to be gentle, and I want you to be rough. I want you to caress the nipples, and I want you to grab them and pull them into the air. I want you to cup your hands and stroke over the nipples and the bottom of the breasts, and I want you to grab them again and pull them in every direction. I want you to knead, and I want you to squeeze. Do everything you can think of with her breasts.

"It's will be like a competition between you and me. You'll try to keep her focused on her breasts, and I'll try to divert her to her pussy. Her mind will bounce back and forth until she explodes. Got it?"

"Yes," he said weakly.

"Man up!" she snarled. "Don't wimp out on us."

He wondered if Valerie had ever been a drill instructor as Andrea lay on her back on top of him, and he reached around and grasped her breasts.

As he began working them, he saw her legs go up in the air and then move back toward his head. Valerie's hands held Andrea's thighs above her knees and pushed them back while spreading them wide apart.

As Dane began working on her breasts, he felt Andrea respond. Moaning, she squirmed against him. Then, suddenly, he felt her body jump and come down hard on him as she gave a little shriek.

From that moment, even though he pushed, pulled, pinched, squeezed, stroked and flipped, he felt that she was no longer responding to him.

Later, she told him that the moment she jumped was when Valerie's tongue touched her. She didn't know what Valerie was doing exactly, but her combination of tongue, fingers, lips and breath took total control of her. What she felt was so exhilarating and intense that it was almost painful to experience.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Let's Make a Deal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds