• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Letter
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Letter

I was nearer my own orgasm than I thought likely and with Mary Alice cumming hard under me, I thrust into her hard several times making her orgasm continue. Then, with one gigantic push, my cock hit her cervix and a torrent of my own cum joined to fill Mary Alice and seep from her depths.

**********

We lay exhausted on my bed as we slowly recovered from one of the most exciting sexual romps I have ever experienced. Mary Alice purred as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I can't hold it any longer, Martin, too much cum. I have to pee." Mary Alice was slow about getting off the bed. I could tell she was trying to avoid squirting our mixed cum all over the bed. She waddled with her thighs tightly squeezed. When she reached the toilet and sat, I heard another moan as evidence of our sex splashed into the toilet.

I heard water running and knew Mary Alice was attending to herself. I walked to the bathroom door to tell her she could use the shower. "Will you wash my back," Mary Alice asked.

"Just your back?" Mary Alice made it clear I was welcome to soap a wash cloth and bathe her.

After we showered, we settled down to talk. Our sexual urges temporarily satisfied, Mary Alice became somewhat shy asking again if I thought she over weight.

I looked at her naked body and saw a little plumpness abound her belly; however, she was not overweight. "Mary Alice, I made love with you. I had two fabulous orgasms with you. Your body is attractive and you are attractive. The only thing that bothers me is our working relationship after this." I was getting hard again. "My cock knows what my eyes see."

Mary Alice noticed my growing problem. "Martin," she smiled, "you are making me blush."

Mary Alice had one hand massaging her nipples and her other hand on her pussy barely moving over her tiny bud. She was cute in my eyes, a sexy being I wanted to give sex to with no inhibitions. The lose of a girl friend at home opened me to the beauty in this compound.

"Mary Alice, you are not blushing, you are jilling off right in front of me. Tell me a sexual fantasy you have. We can try it together." This time she did go red.

"Martin, I want to give you oral. I have never felt a man in my mouth," then in a whisper, "or in my ass."

I couldn't believe she had never given a blow job and could believe never doing anal. Not too many women are into anal. "This is your night, Mary Alice. We can do both and more." Hearing Mary Alice talk about her sexual desires made me ready for another round.

Mary Alice was ready as well. She rose from her chair and in a sultry coy walk, she came to me. Mary Alice knelt between my legs, reached out a hand, and wrapped her fingers around my cock. She examined it carefully, pulled the foreskin back and viewed my throbbing cock head close up.

I felt her breath exhaling on my balls as her head lowered toward my shaft. Mary Alice kissed the tip where a bead of my natural lube pooled. She felt it on her lips. With her tongue, she licked the ooze. Next, Mary Alice stuck out her tongue and licked across the head of my cock from the underside over the crown and across the tiny slit at the tip. "Martin, am I doing this right?"

"We can do it to each other, together. And, yes, you are doing it very right." Mary Alice opened her mouth again, took a breath, and sucked half my cock into her mouth. For a first time BJ, Mary Alice gave an award winning performance.

I lifted her head from my crotch, lifted her to her feet and returned us to the bed. "Mary Alice, I am going to take you in my mouth." I kissed up her right thigh almost to her pussy. Then I shifted to the left leg. I kissed around her naval and down to the little tuft of hair on her mound. Mary Alice squirmed and moaned as my tongue graved the outer lips of her pussy. She released her scent and I was captured.

At the height of her excitement, Mary Alice lifted her hips high. Her butt hole exposed like this, I risked giving her ass a long wet lick making her little brown hole the center of my attention. Mary Alice screamed and had an orgasm, her juices seemed to flow faster than I could swallow. If I was going to drown, this was the perfect way.

Still feeling her orgasm crash through her body, Mary Alice spun on the mattress and sucked my cock into her mouth. Now she bobbed her head and stroked my cock with complete abandon. She was going to coax my own cum from me and I was willing to give it to her.

I don't think Mary Alice comprehended a word when I warned her I was about to cum. She accomplished getting most of my cock in her mouth when the wave of my cum washed against her tonsils. Mary Alice didn't slow down or pull away, she took my load in her mouth and savored it.

Mary Alice acted as though she was tasting a vintage wine. When she swallowed, she smacked her lips, I heard her say a satisfied 'ah'.

We righted ourselves and fell into a passionate round of kissing and touching. Mary Alice went from workmate to sexual diva is less than two days and I cannot get enough of her. "Mary Alice, I want you to have your other fantasy, if you want it."

Mary Alice knew completely I meant her ass. In a sultry and seductive manner, she crawled on all fours, her virgin ass presented a cocks-eye target. I began crawling after her, I stuck my tongue in her butt crack and licked.

"Be gentle, Martin. That is all the virgin territory I have left." Although Mary Alice made a virgin plea, she acted as though in heat and needing of her ass penetrated. She placed several pillows under her waist to raise her ass provocatively at me.

There was something about Mary Alice, my recovery time from an orgasm was shorter that ever and as I lay next to her, I was almost hard again. "We need lube, Mary Alice."

"We need that cock in me, Martin, and I'll scream if you don't rape my ass right now."

I took my position over her displayed hips and waiting butt hole. The first contact with her tiny bud excited me more and to my surprise, Mary Alice relaxed her muscles opening to my pressing cock. The progress was enticingly, excitingly, agonizingly, slow. Saying I was in a tight spot was a gross understatement.

My balls finally nestled in that tiny spot, the taint â€" taint pussy, taint ass hole. My cock found itself buried deep in virgin ass and the sensation was electric. Mary Alice panted as she adjusted to the feel of cock in her butt.

Moments later, Mary Alice began using her anal muscles urging me toward fucking her ass. Some moisture, sweat probably, began wetting my crotch and moistening her butt. I began withdrawing slowly, just a bit, then pushing back in. I was desensitized from cumming a few minutes ago and knew we could go on for a long time.

"Mary Alice, are you okay," I breathed into her ear.

"I'm so excited, Martin. It feels like you are rubbing my pussy from where its never been rubbed before. Please, fuck me now."

I pulled back until my cock head was just inside her ass, then pushed hard to the hilt swiftly. Mary Alice cried in a mix of pain and pleasure. When I did it again, she forced herself to meet my thrust. Mary Alice cried again. Within minutes, her cries became moans. A few minutes more and she exploded in orgasm.

I slowed my thrusting allowing Mary Alice to enjoy the height of her cum and slowly bring her down. If this is what is called, the joys of sex, I enjoyed very much.

"Finish in my pussy. Fuck my pussy. Cum in my pussy." I was bareback in her ass, I worried about transferring something dirty to her pussy. I grabbed a corner of the sheet to at least wipe my cock.

Mary Alice did not change position; she lay on pillows under her hip exposing herself. My cock found the destination of her choice and slipped quickly to full depth, my balls rested against her clit. "Mary Alice, tell me what you want."

"Fuck me! Fuck me like there is no tomorrow." To emphasize her meaning, Mary Alice pushed her hips hard against me.

Two days ago, I was supposed to get drunk over a Dear John letter. Something fateful happened when Mary Alice invited me to sit with her. Today she has given me more sexual pleasure than I have ever known and still begging for more. I knew there would be a tomorrow but started giving Mary Alice a determined fuck.

Mary Alice buried her face in the mattress as her hands clutched at the sheets. Even muffled, Mary Alice's cries echoed through my mind and around the room. When I did cum, it wasn't much. Mary Alice drained every last sperm my body produced.

"Mary Alice," I sighed in her ear, "does this mean we are dating?"

It meant we were dating and when we left the company compound and returned home, we went together.

I still have the Dear John letter. I wonder what her new address is; it would be nice to send a thank you note.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Letter
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds