Letters to Purvi Ch. 09

I felt Seema begin to cum in my mouth, her pelvis jerking and twisting against my head as her muscular dancer’s hips twisted and turned against me. Her whole body was quivering as I sucked and lapped at her cunt. Her pussy rocked against my face as she pounded herself off. On and on, the juices flowed freely until I was drowning in satisfaction. I drained the sweetness from her insides.

Then I pushed her hips away and sat up, wiping my lips and chin. Seema lay there, panting and smiling happily, her eyes partly closed. Still lost in the after glow of her orgasm. I looked down at the soft lips that had tasted so good and idly stroked my very hard cock as I wondered whether I should ask her to put it inside for me… I knew I had to get inside her cunt or her mouth soon!

For the moment, I sat there gaping at her beautiful nude body. "Do you like what you see?" she smiled, as she very slowly ran her hands down over her tits and then her firm flat belly. She stopped when she reached the beginning of her pubic hair.

And then Seema lay back on the bed, spreading her hair out around her head in a halo. She had her knees up with her feet flat. She made sure I was watching before she began opening her legs, running her fingertips up and down her pussy lips.

I loved the sight of the wet pink lips of her pussy as they puckered at me. I licked my dry lips. It was beautiful. Better than I had imagined, even in my wildest wet dreams.

My cock was still sticking straight out. Unconsciously, I was slowly stroking it as my eyes drank in the mouth-watering sight.

"Don’t waste it," she moaned. "Come closer".

I knelt between her parted legs and leaned closer to her open slit. "I can feel your breath," she giggled, as she moved her legs and made the lips of her pussy quiver before my eyes.

"Touch my clit with your cock," she murmured, becoming more excited by the minute. I crawled forward and let the shaft of my cock rest against the slippery slit while the head nuzzled her swollen clit.

"Slide it up and down," she groaned, gasping for breath as she pushed her hips up and down against my sensitive cock. The feel of that wet pussy caressing my cock was indescribable.

"I want you inside me again. I want your cock in my pussy." Seema moaned over and over again. I wasn’t about to argue.

When I penetrated her with my shaft, her hands dug into the skin of my back and I could feel her whole body shudder from the excitement. Her hips pushed forward against my tool and her ass rocked back and forth with passion.

Seconds later, my sexy fuck teacher locked her legs around my waist and whimpered as she trembled all over. And within seconds she came! That wildly spasming cunt worked me off again and I shot my second load deep inside Seema. Her lovely body jerked with each spasm of her cunt as I quickly shot several quick hard blasts of cum deeply inside of her. Her soft orgasmic whimpers turned into excited squeals as she felt my hot spunk shooting inside her wet pussy. It was an intense orgasm for us both and our bodies held rigid for at least a full minute as we came.

When she finally stopped cuming, she sat up and I lay back on the bed beside her. She toyed with my cock while she thanked me again and again for the great orgasms. My ego was really soaring.

That was the start of a great period for me. Seema and I fucked like a pair of honeymooners. We couldn't get enough of each other's bodies. We fucked in all kinds of positions -- doggy style, standing up, even sitting in a chair. Sometimes I would meet her as she came in from a visit to the temple or the market, her hair in a soft plait decorated with flowers, very demure and proper in a Kanjeevaram silk sari. I would bend her over the end of the sofa or the dining table, lift her sari to the waist and simply pull the thin crotch of her panties to one side before plunging myself deep into her sopping cunt -- because she was always wet and ready for me. I found the sight of her in this position incredibly exciting -- from the waist upwards impeccably dressed and coifed, her gold necklace swinging with each thrust I gave her. And below the waist, her bare bottom pressed into my groin, her fair skin contrasting with my dark one as my slick tool thrust in and out of her clinging pussy lips. She knew the effect that this had on me and would dress in her finest saris --- after a while she stopped wearing any panties and I found this all the more erotic.

When my uncle called to say he was returning, she was sitting in the chair next to the telephone with my head buried between her spread legs. Somehow she managed to keep her voice level, thought I think she got an extra thrill out of speaking to her husband while I ate her out.

Soon after my uncle returned, I had to leave as my term was up. I knew I had not done too well --- I was far too tired most of the time, but I was fairly confident of getting through.

As a going away present, Seema bought me an air-conditioned Ist class ticket -- very expensive, as the journey would be a long one -- two nights and a day. She had tears in her eyes as she hugged me before I got on to the train. But what she whispered in my ear sent me reeling -- she was pregnant!!

In my entire fervor, I had never considered birth control, but apparently Seema had been hoping for something like this to happen. In my shock, I could only think of my uncles' reaction. Seema was quite dismissive ---- "He will accept it as his child, don't you worry. He will not want to have everyone know that he is unable to sleep with his wife!"

And with that the train began to pull out. At the window, Seema looked up at me and said " You have given me the finest three months of my life -- and a gift of a child -- now this journey is my gift to you -- enjoy!"

As the train pulled away, I wondered what she meant. I assumed that she was talking about the comfort of the ride that she had arranged for -- it was only some time later that I found out that this was not all she had arranged.

Well, that is quite all I can write today. Duty calls, and I must run. But I will write to you again, and tell you all about Seema's surprise. That merits a letter all of its own.

Lots of sexy kisses,

Rajesh

* * * * *

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds