• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Lewd Obsessions

Lewd Obsessions

Sweaty limbs moved as one.

Harsh breaths filled the air.

" Faster.."

Such graceful, powerful motions.

Such strength.

Hands flexed and gripped.

" Harder.."

So much energy to use.

So much heat, it was so hot.

The body was warm and pliable.

Moving where it was told.

Flexing when needing to flex.

Groaning. Pushing.

Thrusting.

" Harder! Push Deeper!.."

A moan of protest.

Sweaty bodies moved in a graceful dance.

Touching, grabbing.

Needing.

Grunting and moaning.

A yelp.

Mixed noises.

" Come on...almost there..."

Sounds of flesh hitting flesh.

Slapping, smacking sounds.

Fabric soaked beyond belief.

Something hit the wall over and over.

Faster and faster they moved.

Whirlwind motions.

Each fought for domination over the other.

Groaning. Thrusting.

Pushing, pulling.

So good..

" GOD?!... "

A yelp of joy.

" YES?!.."

Eric groaned leaning back in his chair. His hands slick with result of his newest fantasy, a small smile slid over those parched lips. He turned to the picture on his desk, the object of his lust.

Merinda. His best friend Joe's little sister.

Now Merinda wasn't overly-gorgeous. But there was just something about her. He was so attracted to.

He and Joe have been friends for, well since they were young. Meri, as he affectionately refers to her, was really one of the guys.

Now He and Joe were out of college and working a successful web company. They were both about the same age. Joe was 27 and Eric was 26, closing in the gap in about a month or so.

And Merinda, has finally come of age. She just turned 21, they both went back to celebrate her birthday.

And the woman he saw, was not the same girl he had left.

Merinda was always a tomboy. She wore hats, shorts, and huge shirts. Always caught roughing it up with the boys, and backing her brother in a fight. For all that she was loved, she was also feared. She'd drop her books in a minute to defend her brother's honor. But if you were to insult her.....

Anyway.

Merinda had grown into a woman. Point blank. All svelte curves , soft skin , luscious...

" God what am I doing? " he finally took off his pants and went to get into the shower.

He stood under the water, the hot spray soothing away aches and pains. But still it didn't help the burn in his loins...

He opened the windows to his condo, letting the cool air tingle his wet skin. Eric laid on top of the massive bed, one hand behind his head. " Hmm..." sighing slightly, he tried to drift to sleep.

Some point during the night, he started to dream...

Ah, but he didn't dream...

He remembered..

[ Next ---> ]

The steam of the shower billowed under the door and out into the hallway. He wanted to use the bathroom, it would have been quick. Luckily, he saw it was just the water running. So he stepped in, did his business and washed his hands.

He saw the door that lead to someone elses room turn, and he quickly stepped back into the hallway. Then he saw her..Merinda. She was wrapped in a towel, the mirror was so smoky it was hard to see.

The door was cracked just enough...

She let the towel fall, he did all he could to not gasp. Let alone fling the door open and jump the poor girls bones. She was gorgeous!

To think she hid that beneath all those huge clothes so long ago. He felt himself hardened, quickly and painfully so. The thick rod fought against the confines of those tight dark denims. It was pleasing and agonizing all at once. He dropped to one knee as he peeked in.

Merinda was 5'7 to his most gracious 6'2. She was lithe and lean, a light caramel creme skin tone. Pert little breasts that would fit in his hands, with rosy little nipples that puckered from the sudden change in temperature.

Her stomach was flat, her legs were long and shapely. A nicely shaped bottom, well rounded and grab-able. She was perfect, right down to the hairless sex between her legs.

Merinda let her fingers roam over her body, she'd have to get accustomed to it. It was different now, boys looked at her and blinked. Not because she'd just tackled a football player, but because she was definitely a looker.

She stepped into the shower, not bothering to draw the curtains all the way. Eric swallowed hard and undid his fly, that heated rod sprang out. Even that hurt, the clash of cold air and hot caused a breeze to flow over that sensitized skin, he gritted his teeth as he seemed to swell even more.

" God..Merinda.." he muttered as he began to touch himself. His breathing picked up slightly, squeezing as he rubbed his thumb over the mushroom head.

Merinda washed as she always did, top to bottom. She stood under the shower, the water cascaded down her back into the part of that pert little bottom..She turned around, he nearly drooled as she spread her legs, the parting lips of her sex seemed to call to him.

His vision blurred as she let her hands travel lower, her fingers parting those feminine lips. Like she knew he was there, and this was her tease. He saw, and stroked himself faster.

Merinda moaned, his eyes travelled upward. She was pinching her nipples with one hand! He moaned low and hoarse. Licking his lips, he stroked faster. Her fingers rubbed back and forth across that hidden nub in her cunt, she moaned. A flush spread across her breast, she leaned against the shower wall.

Eyes squeezed shut as she pleasured herself. Gasping and moaning.

Stroke.

Rub.

Stroke.

Rub.

Stroke, stroke.

Rub, Rub.

Both of them unknowingly in sync. She whimpered, and cried out in a gaspy breath, her hand jerking as she came. That same moment, he reached his free hand inside his pants, teasing that spot where his balls met his cock. Teasing and stroking, he exploded with a grunt....

His hand moved moved faster and faster. He woke up with a start, gasping for air as he'd actually repeated his motions. He sat up slightly, stroking faster and faster..only to stop and stroke again. Gritting his teeth, every muscle in that toned body of his went taut and he came growling and gasping..." Argh, Merinda! God! "

He stroked and stroked to he felt his insides pull, and he came again. Spent, tired and his cock red and sore, he laid back against the bed panting. The cool summer breeze tickled his skin lulling him to sleep. This wasn't healthy..it was starting to consume him. Now it was time to act..

So as he slept..

He began to plan the gentle seduction of Merinda Calderone.

[ To be continued...]

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Lewd Obsessions

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds