• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lexi Classified Ch. 01

Lexi Classified Ch. 01

Chapter 1: Daddy and Daughter Rekindled

Friday

It was the second weekend of December 2016 - December 9th to be exact. It was quite chilly for Tallahassee. It was Friday night and Lexi called to check in with her father. Malcolm divulged that Nancy had left town the day before to go on a cruise with her daughter. Nancy was Malcolm's longtime girlfriend at the time. They had been together for many years. They slept separately at night. Nancy slept in their master bedroom and Malcolm slept on the couch, often playing on his computer or watching TV until the wee hours. Malcolm invited Lexi come down to visit, and stay the weekend. He offered Lexi Nancy's bed. Lexi hesitated to commit to an overnight stay, but did commit to at least visit. Just in case she decided to stay the night, she threw together an overnight bag.

Lexi arrived at Malcolm's early Friday evening around 7:00pm. They decided to watch a movie. Lexi could tell that Malcolm had already been drinking heavily and was buzzed. Lexi had worn a thin t-shit and a cardigan with jeans, and no bra. She was surprised at how warm it was inside the house with the wood stove burning. Her cardigan had to come off rather quickly. Lexi had put on some weight and was a little chubby. Her breasts had also fattened with the rest of her body. Lexi's nipples were pronounced and Malcolm could not help but notice. Malcolm could barely take his eyes off of Lexi's breasts, even commenting how sexy they looked. Lexi blushed uncomfortably and tried to blow Malcolm off as being silly, but she knew he was serious.

Lexi had quite a few of beers throughout the evening and became pretty tipsy. Malcolm had been drinking Lord Calvert and Coke. His eyes were red and glassy and he had a pretty gnarly buzz. Lexi chose the movie they watched. It was "Fifty Shades of Grey." It had some embarrassing sexual scenes. There were moments that made Lexi squirm as she sat watching that movie with her father. Throughout the movie he made suggestive, sexual comments and asked her questions that were sexual in nature, under the guise of wanting honestly between them. Lexi secretly felt horny during the movie's sexual scenes, but uncomfortable with Malcolm's interrogation. The movie ended and they were both buzzed and tired. Lexi had been drinking so she did the responsible thing and stayed. Malcolm invited her to make herself at home. It was around 9:00 pm and Lexi excused herself to go take her medication and change her clothes for bed. She realized she forgot pajamas. She did find a tank suitable to sleep in. It was quite sheer and risqué.

Lexi peeked through the bedroom door and asked Malcolm if she could borrow a button down shirt to wear over her sheer tank. Malcolm immediately obliged. Upon retrieving a shirt, he did not stop at the bedroom door. He boldly entered the bedroom. When he saw Lexi's surprise, he began to assure her that she had no reason to be ashamed or uncomfortable. Malcolm had always professed to be comfortable with their nudity. He kept staring at her nipples through the sheer tank that she was wearing. He took advantage of an opportunity to pinch her titties. She saw him staring at her nipples. They were pronounced and hard. Lexi was embarrassed, yet secretly intrigued at how Malcolm justified his behavior. He pulled her close and rubbed her titties hard, trying to tease her. He twisted her nipples between his fingers and laughed. She tried to pull away. She whined for him to stop, because that's what she was supposed to say. He brushed her off as if she was being sensitive. He was annoyed that she appeared frigid to his advances. Malcolm returned to the kitchen and mixed another drink and went to the living room. He was obsessed with how sexy Lexi's nipples looked under her sheer white tank. He sat there drunk, fantasizing about licking and sucking them. He felt his cock begin to get hard.

It was around 10:00 pm and Lexi was dressed for bed. She returned to the living room with Malcolm. Back in the living room they decided to start another movie. Malcolm insisted she sit on the couch with him. He tried to hide his erection. He wrapped his arm around her lower back. She had no pants on, just her panties. She modestly tried to cover herself with Malcolm's oversized shirt. She was cold and desperately wanted to snuggle, but was afraid of sending an inappropriate signal. Within an hour and a half they were both falling asleep. It was 11:30 pm and Lexi discretely departed to Nancy's bedroom and went to sleep. She took off her panties, as she always did, for comfort. She took her medication and had no trouble immediately falling into a deep sleep.

Malcolm mixed another drink and settled on to the couch to watch some more TV. He stripped all of his clothes off as he liked to sleep naked. He continued to obsess with how beautiful Lexi's titties looked under her sheer white tank. His cock got hard. He laid there fondling his hard cock while fantasizing about licking and sucking Lexi's titties. That was a bit of a reality check. He unsuccessfully tried to purge the nasty thoughts from his mind. He kept reminding himself that his sexual thoughts were unnatural and sinful. Malcolm had become a God fearing man as he aged. Yet his cock remained hard. Around 12:00 am, with liquid courage motivating him, he went to Nancy's room where Lexi soundly slept.

Lexi slept so medicated that she never knew Malcolm came into the bedroom. She was lying there on her back with her eyes closed. Malcolm could see her nipples through her sheer white tank. He gently pulled back the sheet and was shocked to see that Lexi had removed her panties. Her naked pussy was waxed and smooth. Something Malcolm had not seen, even at his age. Her pussy also looked invitingly plump. Most men will tell you they prefer to feel a plump, juicy pussy over a skinny, boney one. He felt his cock begin to swell once again.

Malcolm crawled into the bed next to Lexi as she slept. He cautiously touched her arm to see if she would stir. When she didn't move, he took her hand and placed it on his erect cock, wrapping her fingers fully around his girth. While he held her hand firmly around his cock he began to trust back and forth. Malcolm wanted so badly for Lexi to be willing and awake - to tug or suck his cock to orgasm. He felt himself get impatient, wanting badly to come. He feared of waking her, so he gently repositioned her hand beside him.

Malcolm rolled onto his side and reached over caressing Lexi's nipples through her sheer tank. He could feel them get hard, even though she slept soundly. He moved his hand up and down her body fully caressing her breasts. He went under her tank and caressed her naked nipples. He leaned over gently lowering her tank to expose her naked titties. He leaned in and began to lick and suckle her nipples. His cock wanted to explode.

Malcom was so horny but he knew he needed to get back to the couch. He was afraid Lexi would wake up and his appalling, unnatural actions would be outed. He covered her with the sheet before he left. When he arrived back to the couch he began to jack off. He masturbated at the thought of suckling Lexi's naked titties. He came when he began to fantasize about sinking his hard cock inside Lexi's smooth, plump pussy. He came hard. He finally passed out both drunk and sexually satisfied.

Saturday

Lexi woke up Saturday morning feeling hung over and a little awkward about the previous evening. She didn't know quite why. Her body felt as if it had been touched. Her nipples were sensitive. Her pussy felt wet like she had been stimulated. Her panties were off because she took them off when she went to bed. She hadn't masturbated. It was a strange feeling. She put on her panties and went to the front of her father's house.

Malcolm awoke that morning with feelings of both lust and shame twirling through his mind. He prayed and asked God to forgive him for touching his daughter and having impure thoughts about her. He still could not shake his sinful thoughts. Malcolm greeted Lexi with breakfast and enthusiastically invited her to stay the rest of the weekend. It was Saturday and she had no other obligations. She looked forward to a day of watching movies. The wood stove was burning. She was all in.

She stayed dressed in her tank and panties, with Malcolm's big shirt over her. After all, she was supposed to feel natural and comfortable about her body when with her father. They lazed and watched movies and napped all afternoon. Halfway through a movie Malcolm laid down putting his head in Lexi's lap, just below her titties. Her nipples were just within his reach with only her risqué tank in between him and her bare skin. He would look up at her during the movie to ask a question or to comment about her titties, each time he conveniently brushed his lips against one of Lexi's erect nipples.

As the early evening came, they both decided to partake in some "hair of the dog." Lexi began to down a few beers and Malcolm downed several Lord Calvert and Cokes. Once again his eyes were red and glassy. He laid his head in Lexi's lap. He could no longer resist the urge. He launched his mouth upward and bit down on Lexi's nipple. She pushed him shamefully away. As she did, he fought her, pinching her other nipple. She couldn't get up. She could only discourage him with her disgusted reaction. He got up and went into the kitchen to make another drink. He was clearly annoyed that Lexi had blown him off. He made out like his actions were intended to be joking.

Lexi stoop up and announced she was going to bed. As Malcolm staggered back into the living room they met and hugged goodnight. He arrogantly tugged one of Lexi's nipples, as if so say goodnight. Or, maybe he was hoping for some sort of invitation. Lexi pushed him off of her and sighed, "Good night, daddy." She went on to Nancy's room and went to bed. As usual, she had taken all of her evening medications, and removed her panties. She laid there in her medicated state. She began to have, what seemed like, flashbacks of the night before. It felt like a dream. Then she drifted off into a deep sleep.

Lexi had gone to bed in her risqué tank and nothing else. Malcolm had stripped naked as he eagerly prepared to jack off while thinking impure thoughts about his daughter once again. Comfortable on the couch he began fondling himself. For the moment he was too inebriated to reach orgasm. He got frustrated. For twenty minutes he tried to cum but he couldn't. Finally, as his sexual frustration was building, he got up and wandered into Nancy's room. He thought if he could just touch, lick and suck Lexi's titties, he would be able to finally cum. He was like a male dog. He was desperate.

Malcolm stood over Lexi while his hard cock dangled between his legs. She lay on her side facing him toward the door. Her breasts were almost bulging out of her sheer tank. He leaned down and touched one of her nipples through her tank. He wanted to see if she would react. She was sound asleep. Malcolm gently rolled Lexi onto her back. Once she was in position he gently peeled back the sheet exposing her supple, naked pussy. He wanted so bad to touch her pussy. He dreamed of gliding his fingers up and down her clit. He fantasized about sliding his finger into her pussy. He knew he could not risk it. He decided he better settle for the attainable goal of licking and sucking her titties.

Malcolm went to the end of the bed and crawled in between Lexi's legs. He was confident that Lexi's medication left her defenseless. He parted her legs further. He crawled gently up in between her legs. He gently pulled the loose sheer tank downward, exposing her nipples. He leaned down and began to lick them. He then suckled them like a baby and gave them the attention they so deserved. Malcolm felt his hard cock lying on top of Lexi's naked pussy. He desperately wished it was inside her.

Malcolm reached down and started stroking his cock, trying to imagine how his cock would feel if it were inside Lexi's pussy. He tried to imagine how wonderful it would feel to squirt his cum all up inside his daughter. He felt his cock begin to bulge. He started stroking it more rapidly wondering if he could cum without waking Lexi. He knew he couldn't. What about the mess he would make? He wouldn't be able to clean her without waking her. He crawled from the bed, covering her before retreating back to the couch. There he could freely masturbate and reach his orgasm.

Malcolm settled onto the couch with his hard cock in his hand. He began to stroke it while imagining he was just barely placing his head inside the lips of Lexi's pussy. That sent him into a full blown orgasm. His cock pulsed as his semen shot into the air. He tugged hard one last time for a fantastic finale. Malcom was amazed at how explosive and satisfying his orgasm was. He had not felt sexual satisfaction that extreme in years. Although he was high from an amazing orgasm, the feelings of guilt and shame lingered in the back of his mind. How could he reach such pleasure after having touched his own daughter in such an inappropriate way? After having such impure thoughts about her?

An hour had past and Malcolm still could not sleep. He lay awake fantasizing and longing for more. His feelings of shame and guilt began to fade as his cock began to swell once again. He would need to cum one more time before the morning. What would he do? His cock stayed rock hard the entire time. He knew the weekend was about to be over and he needed to touch Lexi one last time. Finally, the desperation over powered him and he returned Nancy's room.

Lexi had rolled onto her side facing away from the door. He walked to the side of the bed. His hard cock dangled in front of him. He kept touching himself as he watched her sleep. He decided he would crawl into the bed behind her and spoon her. He would easily be able to touch her breast from under her arm. He gently peeled the sheet back exposing her naked ass. He needed to be near her, to feel her. He leaned down and caressed her arm to see if she would move. She didn't. He gently crawled into the bed behind her. He spooned her. His hard cock was against her lower back. He gently moved toward the end of the bed so his cock was against her ass. He moved his arm over her, reaching for her titties. As he touched them they were almost spilling out of the sheer tank she was wearing. He slowly moved his arm underneath her tank and began to caress her naked nipples. His cock swelled even more while he rubbed them.

He pulled his arm back. He leaned his body back so he could reposition his hard cock under her ass. In this position, Malcolm knew the head of his cock would be close to the lips of Lexi's pussy. He began to fantasize about fucking her from behind. Once again, he found himself fantasizing about his own daughter with impure, sinful thoughts. He wished he could slide his cock into her juicy, plump pussy. He knew he needed to cum. If only he could cum inside Lexi.

Feeling frustrated, he needed to at least be able to lick and suck Lexi's nipples once more. He gently pulled away and crawled out of the bed. He gently caressed Lexi's arm to make sure she was still asleep. She was. He gently rolled her over onto her back. He gently spread her legs. He went to the end of the bed and crawled in. He crawled toward Lexi's titties. He gently pulled the front of her tank down exposing her titties. He leaned down and began licking and sucking them. Once again, he could feel his hard cock resting atop Lexi's smooth, naked pussy. If only he could sink it in. If only he could fuck her.

As Malcolm sucked Lexi's nipples she began to stir. She seemed to drift in and out of consciousness. He immediately stopped. Once he was sure that she remained incoherent, he resumed licking her nipples. He began to stroke his cock. Licking her nipples was not enough to get him to orgasm. His inebriation kept the feelings of guilt and shame at bay. He then desperately began to imagine that his cock was inside Lexi's pussy. Almost immediately, he was ready to cum. He crawled out of the bed. He covered Lexi with the sheet and returned to the couch, hoping she would never know what occurred.

Back on the couch Malcolm proceeded to aggressively jack himself off. After his cum was completely pumped from his cock, he was finally able to contently fall sleep.

Sunday

Sunday morning Lexi woke up alone in Nancy's bed. She felt confused. Her nipples felt very sensitive. She touched one of her nipples and it triggered a feeling. She had a flashback of Malcolm sucking her nipples. She brushed it off in her mind as a weird dream. She got dressed and packed her things. She still could not quite shake the vague memory of the dream. She found herself trying hard to remember it. She was not quite able to recall the entire dream. Lexi had never been able to remember her dreams in their entirety. She headed to the front of the house.

As Lexi arrived in the kitchen, Malcom greeted her with breakfast, because it was the fatherly thing to do. She indulged him and ate. Malcolm invited her to stay but she declined. Lexi had to work the next day. After breakfast, she hugged Malcolm goodbye and made her way back home.

On the ride home Lexi reminisced about the prior two evenings. She was unsuccessful in remembering her dream of Malcolm sucking her nipples. She then began to analyze Malcolm's interest in touching her tits. Malcolm's interest in touching his own daughter's tits did not go unnoticed. The fact that he wanted her to sit with him on the couch did not go unnoticed. She couldn't make sense of it all. She felt so frustrated. Why would she dream of her father sucking her nipples? More important, why was she so intrigued with trying to remember it. She could not make sense of her own sexual interest. After all, dreams are supposed to be an extension of our subconscious, right?

Over the next week, Malcolm continued to drink heavily, trying to reconcile his inappropriate urges. He obsessed about fucking his own daughter. He knew he shouldn't, but he did. He masturbated constantly while trying to imagine his cock inside Lexi.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lexi Classified Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 912 milliseconds