Lexi Classified Ch. 03

An hour and three cocktails later, Malcolm was, once again, contemplating entering Nancy's bedroom where Lexi slept. He was fully naked. He preferred to sleep fully naked his entire life. Malcolm's drinking had clouded his judgment. He wanted only one thing and that was to have his hard cock back inside Lexi's warm, luscious pussy. He knew by now, she would be totally passed out, allowing him full access to her pussy. Malcolm decided to put his pajama bottoms on until he was certain that Lexi remained incoherent. He went into Nancy's bedroom and saw Lexi positioned on her side facing away from the bedroom door. The night light was on, providing the perfect ambient light. Malcolm had always enjoyed being able to watch while fucking his younger prey. He got excited at the thought of watching himself fuck Lexi.

He walked to the edge of the bed and lifted the covers, as if he was unconditionally invited. His cock swelled at the sight of Lexi's naked ass. Malcolm always knew Lexi had a fine ass. He now fancied her ass in a whole new way. He started to imagine his naked cock resting upon her naked ass. He even fantasized about fucking her in the ass. He got a reality check when he remembered, once again, that he was about to sink his hard cock inside Lexi's plump, juicy pussy - the ultimate prize. Yet, he had already violated that sacred boundary - her pussy - more specifically, his cock inside her pussy - even more specifically, him ejaculating his cum inside her pussy. The next natural next step would be to fuck her in the ass. Instead, he settled for a duplication of his last experience for his immediate mission. His cock throbbed. He noticed how far down his cock hung under his pajama bottoms. Malcolm's cock was ready for anything as it hung low between his legs.

Malcolm immediately crawled into the bed behind Lexi. He was determined to enjoy every possible minute that Lexi was drugged and in her medicated oblivion. He snuggled up against her naked body, trying to subdue his sexual frustration. Malcolm could no longer help it. He had to feel her naked body against his own. He immediately rustled out of his pajama bottoms and spooned Lexi's naked ass. His hard, naked penis was on her and it began to swell even harder. He knew it was time to place his cock inside her. Lexi had no control over what was about to happen to her. She had taken all of her medication and was in her deep, medicated sleep. She was 100% vulnerable to Malcolm.

Malcolm wrapped his arm around Lexi, pulling her close to him. He pushed her right leg up placing the head of his naked penis just underneath Lexi's naked ass, touching it to the opening of her pussy from behind. He leaned over getting his head in just where her pussy became wet. His hand began to wander up and down the front of Lexi's naked body. He caressed her breasts and gently pinched her nipples. He worked his hand downward toward Lexi's naked pussy. He worked his fingers inside her lips, rubbing her clit. He played with her pussy until he was sure he could slide his cock inside her without detection. Malcolm rolled on over Lexi's back enabling his fingers to meet his cock, just when it was ready to enter Lexi. He was careful to prop himself up so as not to wake her. Malcolm groaned with delight as he pushed his cock up inside Lexi from behind.

As Malcolm held his cock inside Lexi, she stirred, thrusting her ass upwards. Malcolm immediately responded by leaning down and whispering in Lexi's ear, "Go back to sleep, babe. Daddy just wants to cuddle with you." Lexi appeared to drift back to sleep. Malcom waited for five minutes while he cuddled Lexi and then he continued to rub her clit. He rubbed her clit for at least ten minutes until he was sure she was ready for him to continue fucking her. Malcolm proceeded to spread Lexi's legs. Malcom gently began thrusting his cock in and out of Lexi from behind. Malcolm had previously exploited those prohibited sexual boundaries. He intended to exploit the boundaries once more. He backed away pulling his cock out of Lexi's pussy. He proceeded to gently roll Lexi over onto her back, exposing her naked titties and pussy. He got out of the bed and stood up, looking over her from the side of the bed. He rubbed his hard cock while he looked down upon her naked body. He then walked to the end of the bed.

Malcolm stood there looking over Lexi's beautiful, naked body. He crawled into the bed spreading Lexi's legs as he closed in on her pussy. He spread her pussy lips apart, exposing her inner wetness. He crawled in between her legs and got low, placing his mouth just above the opening of her pussy. He balanced himself on his elbows. He began to lusciously lick Lexi's pussy from the opening up to her clit, over and over. He fingered her while he licked her, enjoying the taste of her juices. He then crawled toward Lexi, working his way up and he began licking and sucking Lexi's nipples. He then worked his way back down to her pussy. While she laid there incoherent, he licked her pussy shoving his tongue in and out of her, over and over. She remained unresponsive.

Malcolm sat up and reached over, opening the bedside drawer. He retrieved the lubricant from the drawer. He opened it and poured a generous amount of it down the front of Lexi's pussy. He placed it back inside the bedside drawer and quietly closed it. He didn't want to risk Lexi seeing it the next morning when she woke up. He thoroughly rubbed the lubricant all up inside Lexi's pussy and all over his hard cock. He fingered her as he prepared to place his well-endowed cock inside her tight pussy.

Malcolm lifted Lexi's legs placing his knees behind her thighs. He leaned over her and positioned the head of his cock just inside the moist lips of her pussy. He looked down to admire his well-endowed cock as he slowly pushed it all the way inside Lexi's lubricated pussy. He enjoyed watching his hard cock penetrate his own daughter's pussy. He felt confused as to why. Was he enjoying the physical aspect of fucking his own daughter? Her tight pussy made his rock hard cock feel so fucking good. Or, was he turned on at the realization that he was raping his own daughter? Either way, Malcolm intended to enjoy his daughter as his muse, along with the sexual pleasure she was about to bring him once more.

Once Malcolm's cock was all the way inside Lexi's pussy, he paused to make sure she was still asleep. He started to slowly move his cock in and out of her. As Malcolm fucked Lexi he began to forget that he was her father and that he needed to be cautious. He fucked her as if she was his equal, sexual partner. He fucked her as if she was there but for no other reason than to satisfy his sexual desires. In his drunken stupor, Malcolm was confident that his moves were stealthy. He continued to fuck her, thinking she remained completely incoherent. Lexi was not 100% incoherent.

As Malcolm continued to sink his cock inside her, Lexi started to softly whine out loud with pleasure. She whined in the most angelic tone. Malcom felt Lexi clench her thighs around him. Malcolm paused to ensure that she was still unconscious. He could not risk her waking and finding him raping her. Malcolm looked down at Lexi's face just as she tried to open her eyes. There was no way Malcolm would be able to stop himself. He was selfishly determined to reach his intended orgasm while his cock was inside Lexi's pussy. He was sure by Lexi's ongoing response, that she was enjoying his cock inside her. He could feel her pussy gushing on his cock.

Malcolm had trained military special forces to move undetected in enemy territory. He was confident that he could evade detection long enough to complete his mission. Malcolm sensed Lexi's body flinch as he pushed his hard cock all the way inside of her pussy. Preventatively, Malcolm leaned close to Lexi's ear and whispered firmly, "Go back to sleep, babe. Daddy just wants to love to you." He sighed with sexual frustration. He paused to get reassurance that Lexi was still medicated and incoherent. Lexi remained still. Malcolm remained confident as he proceeded to fuck her. Malcolm intended to fuck Lexi until morning.

Malcolm didn't know that Lexi had slightly regained consciousness while he fucked her. Lexi could feel Malcom's cock deep inside her tight pussy. She heard him sigh with frustration before he resumed his firm thrusts into her pussy. She laid there pretending to be asleep as he fucked her. She wondered if she was still dreaming. When she smelled the strong stench of bourbon from Malcolm's breath, she knew she was not dreaming. She secretly did not want it to end, yet she felt nasty knowing she was enjoying her own father fucking her. Lexi had never experienced such a wondrous cock inside her. As long as Lexi pretended to be asleep, she could secretly enjoy Malcolm, and enjoy being nasty with him.

As Malcolm continued to fuck Lexi, he grew bored with their position. The alcohol had made him sexually aggressive and impulsive. In Lexi's medicated stupor, she could still feel Malcolm's hard cock moving in and out of her. He got lower on his elbows and thrusted into her. He tried his best to cum without waking her, but he couldn't. Malcolm's frequent masturbation between their visits was making it difficult for him to cum on queue. He tried and tried to fuck her fast, yet soft, trying to ejaculate inside her. He remained unsuccessful.

Now desperate, Malcolm leaned down and arrogantly began French kissing Lexi as he continued to fuck her. Lexi could taste the bourbon on his breath as he slid his tongue inside her mouth. Lexi squirmed once again and Malcolm sensed that she might be regaining consciousness, so he continued to French kissed her, forcing her to smell and taste the bourbon in his mouth. He pulled his tongue from her mouth and whispered, "Go back to sleep, babe. Daddy just wants to love you." Lexi continued to successfully convince Malcolm that she was asleep as she appeared to lose consciousness once again.

Malcolm continued to make sweet, nasty love to Lexi, now thrusting fast and hard up inside her. While Malcolm was not brutally fucking Lexi, he certainly was not hiding the fact that he was fucking her at this point. His cock felt great inside her, but he needed more. Malcolm knew he needed to keep them both sufficiently lubricated. He waited for a couple of minutes then repositioned himself. Malcolm extended his right arm while he towered above Lexi. He reached over with his left hand and grabbed the lubricant out of the bedside drawer. He poured it down the front of Lexi's pussy and placed the bottle back on the bedside table. He swirled it in with his cock and all around the inside and outside of Lexi's pussy. He wiped his left hand clean on the comforter.

Malcom extended his left arm stabilizing his position. When he did, his cock came out of Lexi's pussy. He extended his legs out behind him in order to gauge where he needed to be. Malcolm was scouting the best, most efficient position to penetrate Lexi's pussy with his cock. Malcolm crawled forward and stopped when the head of his hard cock was resting against Lexi's naked pussy. He reached down with his left hand and placed the head of his cock inside her. He pushed his cock all the way inside her. He looked down and watched as his cock began to enter her pussy. His strokes were so smooth. He wanted it to last forever. He did push-ups over her, making military style love to her, watching his own cock glide in and out of her. It was so precise and perfect, the way he sliced into her pussy with his hard cock.

Lexi struggled through her squinted eyelids to assemble the blurred image of the man towering above her. She was finally able to make out the blurry image as her father. With his body positioned firmly in the shape of an upside down V, he fucked her. Lexi realized that it was her father that was fucking her. Right at that very moment, Lexi knew she was finally where she had fantasized about being so many times in recent years - underneath Malcolm, while he towered above her, fucking her as his sexual equal, just as he had fucked Sheila so many years ago.

Lexi felt sexually liberated knowing her father was finally fucking her as his equal, and that he enjoyed it. She enjoyed it too. She watched Malcolm through her squinted eyes as he watched his own cock penetrate her pussy. She saw how intent he looked with his tongue bitten as it protruded from his mouth. Lexi struggled to retain those conscious moments. She was desperate to see how far Malcolm would go. She desperately wanted Malcolm to cum inside her. If Malcolm came inside her it would be a true test that she was his sexual equal. Malcolm continued to fuck her. Lexi could tell he was savoring every moment as he moved his hard cock in and out of her. The longer he fucked her it became more about pleasing himself and nothing else.

Malcolm was still convinced that Lexi remained passed out and unconscious from her medication. He fucked her until he was finally ready to cum inside her. He was sure by the ongoing response from Lexi's pussy that she was enjoying Malcolm's cock inside her, even during her unconscious state. Lexi's pussy was gushing on his cock. Malcolm pushed his hard cock inside Lexi over and over again throughout the morning, re-lubricating them both often. Finally, Lexi felt Malcolm's body begin stiffen and tremble as he readied himself to cum inside her pussy. Malcolm softly cried next to Lexi's ear as he surrendered, "Ah, ahh, ahhh, ahhhh, oh fuck yeah. Ah, ahh, ahhhh, daddy's loving you, ba - aby. Oooohhh, daddy's putting his love inside you, ba - aby. Daddy's cuming inside you, babe." Malcolm breathlessly, whispered, "Daddy wants you to cum too, babe. Please cum with daddy." Lexi felt Malcolm's body tremble and his cock pulse as he emptied his cum completely inside her pussy.

Right at the end of Malcolm's orgasm, when his cock was at its most sensitive, he felt Lexi's pussy contract as she began her own sweet orgasm. Her pussy enveloped his cock in the most delicate, sensual way while it contracted. Malcolm felt Lexi's pussy throb as her juices gushed over his cock. Malcolm paused and moved his mouth down to Lexi's nipples, gently pulling his cock from inside her pussy. He came back up pushing his cock all the way back inside her pussy and paused. He leaned down and began to French kiss Lexi gently and lovingly. He went back down to gently lick and suck Lexi's nipples. He pushed back into her and trembled as he purged his last few drops inside her.

Malcolm did not expect to induce an orgasm from Lexi during her incoherent state. He was rather proud of himself. He was still convinced that Lexi was incoherent during all that had taken place. Malcolm arrogantly leaned in close to Lexi's ear and whispered, "I felt you cum, babe." He gently pulled his cock from inside her and rolled over onto his back. He laid there on the bed fantasizing about how he was going to fuck her next.

Lexi laid there next to Malcolm doing her best to remain covert. She heard him sigh from relief and pleasure after depositing his full load inside her. Lexi felt rather relaxed as well. She had finally, for the first time in her life, achieved an orgasm from a man making love to her. She could not believe it. She had faked an orgasm many times before with her prior sexual partners. This was the first time a man was actually able to make her cum. Her father had made her cum for the first time. She felt empowered as she heard Malcolm get up and exit the bedroom. She drifted off to sleep, hoping to pick up where they left off in her dreams.

Malcolm retreated to living room couch and tried his best to fall asleep. He laid there replaying the tapes in his mind of his last sexual encounter with Lexi. He fixated on the orgasm he had induced for her. He was convinced that she wanted him sexually. An hour and three more cocktails later, he was still wide awake. His cock had become hard gain. After an hour of trying to masturbate on his own, he became convinced the only way he could get sexual relief was to fuck Lexi again. The alcohol made him feel invincible. Malcolm looked at the time. It was only 4:00 am. He knew he could get in and out of Lexi once more before sunrise.

Malcolm returned to Nancy's bedroom, hoping to fuck his daughter once more before morning. She still laid there uncovered, as he had left her just a little over one hour before. The way her legs remained spread made him feel like she was extending an open invitation for him to fuck her. He quickly went to the end of the bed and crawled in. He could see his cum leaking out of her pussy as he approached her. He wasted no time with pleasantries such as licking and sucking her titties. He moved forward and mounted her, sinking his cock inside her warm wet pussy. Her pussy was still wet with the lubricant that he had poured on her earlier that evening. He got down low on his elbows as he began to seriously fuck her.

Right then, Malcolm came to the realization that he was one lucky bastard. He moaned out loud with pleasure as he pushed his hard cock in and out of Lexi's pussy. He was so well endowed and Lexi's pussy was so tight. The pleasure he felt was extraordinary. Malcolm intended to make Lexi come once more. Malcom felt oddly content while he pumped his cock inside his daughter's pussy. He felt warm from the friction of his cock moving in and out of her. Still confident that Lexi was sufficiently medicated, Malcolm continued to fuck her. Lexi laid there too scared to acknowledge that she was, indeed, lucid. She continued to enjoy plausible deniability about the fact that they were fucking. She laid there secretly hoping Malcolm would once again surprise her, and bring her to orgasm.

Malcolm grew physically tired while he continued to fuck Lexi. During another moment of arrogant weakness, Malcolm began to French kiss Lexi again. It was as if he wanted her to wake while his cock was inside her- as if he wanted her to acknowledge him and how good he felt inside her. He gently and sexually swirled his tongue inside her mouth. As he pulled his mouth away he softly sucked her tongue. He touched her lips with his tongue as if to taunt her. It was as if he was daring her to respond. Lexi desperately wanted to show her father some adult-like love in return, but she was still too embarrassed that she liked her own father fucking her. She couldn't risk him knowing that she was conscious. She wouldn't know how to explain it, as if she would need to. Malcolm was intentionally raping his own daughter. She enjoyed the fact that he was just as guilty, if not more, since he was fucking her.

Lexi felt Malcom bury his face next to her neck and begin to thrust a little harder and a little faster as he tried to unload his cum. His hands were gripping Lexi underneath her shoulders. Lexi also experienced a moment of weakness. She began to softly sing with pleasure in Malcolm's ear as he continued to fuck her. It made him push on through to the finale of his mission. He felt Lexi's pussy begin to contract and he knew then she was reaching her orgasm. She continued to softly sing in Malcolm's ear. Her pussy continued to contract around his cock. Only when he was absolutely sure he had brought Lexi pleasure, did he begin to release his own love inside her. She felt his entire body tremble as his cock pulsed inside her.

Lexi could not believe Malcolm had made her cum once again. Malcolm could not believe the intensity of his own orgasm. It seemed to take forever before he completely finished cuming inside Lexi. He was proud of his performance. He proudly and arrogantly whispered in Lexi's ear, "I felt you cum, babe. Ohhh, sweetness, you came for daddy. Ohhh, sweetness, you came with daddy." Malcolm pulled his cock out of her and rolled over onto his back.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds