• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Liam's Story Ch. 04

Liam's Story Ch. 04

Authors note: This is another chapter of a novel which chronicles the life and adventures of the main character, Liam. All other names are fictitious. This is mainly a life story with some erotica included so if you're looking for wall to wall sex this isn't for you. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Before I knew it Thursday had rolled around again. Thursday was always a good day because it was payday. At the end of the day, Mr. O'Brien would pass out the paychecks.

*

About ten minutes before quitting time, he came over to me and asked me to come to his office.

As he closed his office door behind us, he said, "When Mike Fitzpatrick (the owner of the company) heard about your finding the drawing error last week, he was very impressed and grateful." Handing me an envelope, he continued, "You'll find a note from him and a bonus check inside. Also, we've given you a dollar an hour raise, effective this paycheck."

Shocked, hesitated for a moment before saying, "Thank you. Thank you very much."

"You are very welcome and thank you. Keep up the good work," he replied.

We shock hands and I left his office. I stepped out of the trailer; the other workers were starting to file in to pick up their checks.

I couldn't wait to get home to open the envelope so I opened it as soon as I parked at the health club.

The note was short and to the point, "Liam, Mighty fine work! Thanks, Mike Fitzpatrick."

The bonus check was for one hundred dollars and my paycheck reflected the raise. I felt like a millionaire.

After changing into my gym clothes, I headed straight to the weight room, hoping that Major, the trainer, who had helped me on Tuesday.

"Hi Liam, glad you could make it today," he greeted me.

"I'm sure glad to see you, also," I replied.

Soon, he had me up to 245.

"You're really pumped up today," he observed.

"I had a good day at work," I answered.

"Are you ready for 265?' he asked.

"Let's go for it," I replied.

I did the first three reps pretty easily, but struggled with the fourth.

"That's enough for today. Good workout," Major advised, adding, "We'll have you up to 300 before you know it."

Aunt Betty had a business meeting that prevented her from coming to the gym so it was later in the evening before I could tell her about my day.

When I told her she was as excited and happy as I was.

Friday morning, Mr. O'Brien asked for volunteers to work half a day on Saturday to help make up for the rain-out on Tuesday. Almost the whole crew including myself volunteered.

After working until noon at the construction job, I came home and spent about two hours on some projects for Betty.

Now I was ready for a shower and a nap, not an ordinary nap, but a power nap to recharge my batteries.

Betty had gone to her office to catch up on paperwork and the phone was off the hook. Taking off my shoes, I lay down on the living room couch, unbuttoned several buttons on my shirt, undid my belt, unsnapped and unzipped my pants and quickly feel into a deep sleep.

About a half hour into my nap I was awakened by noises in the house. When I cleared my eyes, I saw my Aunt's friend, Jean, standing in the living room doorway. Jean, who lived in a nearby town, was an attractive brunette, tall and thin, in her late thirties.

"I'm sorry that I awoke you," she said, "I was in town and thought I would drop by."

I explained to her that Aunt Betty was at her office this afternoon.

As I started to sit up, she said "Please don't sit up. I didn't mean to disturb your nap."

I lay back down. She walked over to me, sitting down on the edge of the couch.

"Betty tells me you have been a great help to her this summer and that you work very hard. Now how about if I give you a nice relaxing massage?"

I didn't know what to say. I'd never had a massage before, so I just nodded approval.

"I'll have you back to sleep in no time," she said as her fingers started lightly kneading my left arm. Never pressing or squeezing hard, had she methodically massaged my arms, hands, feet, calves, the lower half of my thighs, and finally my forehead and face.

Right when I thought she was finished, she unbuttoned the remaining buttons on my shirt and opened it up, pressing her hands on my hairy chest. Starting at my neck her palms and fingertips slid down my chest and stomach to near my waist, then back up my sides to my neck. After several minutes of that gentle, repetitive motion, I was almost asleep.

"I think you will get a nice nap now," she said as she moved her hands down my chest.

However this time she didn't stop at my waist but continued down onto my underpants. Her hand brushed over my genitals.

Her hands returned to my stomach. I felt her right hand slip under the waistband, through my thick pubic hair and onto my neatly trimmed scrotum, cupping and squeezing my testicles. The tips of her fingers moved to the base of my small, limp penis, slowly moving on the underside towards the tip.

"Oh!" she said in surprise as the tip of her index finger slipped into the deep slit on the underside of my glans.

Her left thumb hooked under the waistband and pulled my underpants down.

Moving her hand from my penis, she said, "My! You have a long, deep slit. I've never seen one like that before!

Lifting my penis up, she added, "And a nice little foreskin."

When she pinched the hood of foreskin that covers the top third of my glans and pulled it back exposing the top rim, I couldn't hold back any more and started to cum. She continued to rub my slit and play with my foreskin until I was empty and got so sensitive that I begged her to stop.

When I had regained my composure, I looked down to see her cradling my penis, barely longer than her fingers, in her cum covered hands.

Embarrassed I said, "I never came when I was soft before. I don't know what happened. It happened so fast."

I looked at her face.

She smiled, "Its o.k. I surprised you didn't I? You didn't think I was going to play with your little cock, did you?"

"No," I replied.

"I'll be right back," she said as she got up from the couch and walked to the bathroom.

Looking down at my exposed genitals, I thought about pulling my underpants back up as I was thinking, "What would it be like to have a large and perfectly shaped penis?"

It seemed like an eternity but a few minutes later, she returned with a small bowl of warm water, a wash cloth, and a towel. She soaped up her hands but then stopped as if she had second thoughts.

"It's O.K. if I wash you?" she asked.

Unable to speak I just nodded my head.

"I know you're embarrassed, but don't be. You're just young and very sensitive," she said as she took my hypospadias penis in her warm, soapy hand and pushed back my foreskin with her thumb.

"Do you like it?" I asked, meekly.

"Like what?" she replied, squeezing my penis.

"My penis," I answered, softy.

She smiled and replied, "Yes, of course I like it, now, relax and let me wash you."

After she finished washing and drying me off, she bent down. I felt her hair tickling my thighs and scrotum and then a light kiss on mushroom tip.

As she got up to leave, she said, "Why don't you stay at my house next weekend? I have some things you can help me with." Before I could answer, she added, "I'll stop by Betty's office on my way out of town and clear it with her. Have a good nap."

I heard the door close and laid back but couldn't get back to sleep. I just kept reliving the experience, wondering if she would tell my Aunt about the massage, what my Aunt's reaction would be, and if I would actually visit Jean next weekend.

Later, Jean would share the following account with me.

Driving to Betty's office, feeling dampness between her legs, Jean was thinking, "What if Liam had been completely naked when I gave him that massage, such a large, strong, good looking young man!

"I need to be very careful when I ask Betty about him visiting me next weekend. I don't want to let on as my true intentions," adding, "Once I get her approval I'll make a quick exit before I say something I shouldn't."

Jean drove into the parking lot of the small, upscale strip mall that Betty owned. Betty used one of the ten suites as her real estate office. She parked, apprehensively walked up to Betty's suite and knocked on the front door. Betty broke out in a big smile when she saw Jean at the door.

"What a pleasant surprise!" Betty exclaimed, exchanging a big hug with her friend.

"It's great to see you!" Jean returned. Suddenly, her apprehension disappeared.

"Come on in. I'll make a pot of coffee," Betty offered.

"That would be fine," Jean replied.

The women chatted like girls for onwards of an hour, when Betty remembered that she had asked Liam to start the charcoal at four thirty.

"I have to call Liam to tell him I'll be late," Betty said, "He's starting the charcoal at four thirty."

"No, don't do that. I have an appointment myself. I need to be on the road," Jean said.

"By the way, I was wondering if Liam could spend a weekend helping me. I have a lot of chores and minor repairs that need tending to?" asked Jean.

"Sure, that would be fine. You'll enjoy his company. He's a very personable and intelligent young man," Betty answered, "When were you thinking of?"

"Well, if possible, next weekend would be great for me. I still haven't found anyone to put in my boat dock and it's already two weeks into June," Jean replied.

"Done, my friend!" Betty returned, "I'm sure Liam will want to help you."

"Well, I'd better let you go," Jean said.

The women exchanged hugs and left for their cars.

I lay on the couch reliving the massage and all the enlightening events that I had experienced since moving in with my aunt some three weeks ago.

I got up, grabbed a beer out of the fridge and started the grill on her porch. The coals were just right when Betty pulled into the carport.

After a good hamburger dinner and a few beers, we sat in lounge chairs overlooking the lake and rehashed our week's activities. Betty mentioned that Jean would like me to help her next weekend and I agreed. After watching the sun slowly disappear into the lake, we retired to her bedroom.

Since I had taken a shower earlier, I undressed and got in bed, naked, pulling a light sheet over me. Betty took a long shower, giving me time to think about how I was going to tell her about the massage. We had established such a close and open relationship that I knew I had to tell her.

Finally, she emerged from the bathroom, wrapped in a towel covering from her neck to mid thigh.

"That felt good," she said as she lay down on her back on top of the sheet, "I have to dry off."

I rolled on my side and started caressing her damp thighs. She looked, smelled, and felt so good.

"You've just shaved, I remarked, feeling her smooth skin.

"Just for you," she replied.

Trying not to stutter, I blurted out, "You remember when we talked about me eventually having sexual encounters with other women? Well, I had...." before being interrupted.

"No! You didn't, already? Don't tell me. Let me guess. It's Wendy, the secretary at your construction company office," she said excitedly, "I could tell from the way she was looking at you."

"No, when Jean came by today," I said before being interrupted again.

"JEAN! Really!" my aunt exclaimed, "I should have guessed. You sure picked a nice one."

"Are you upset?" I inquired.

"Oh, heavens no," she replied. "Tell me what happened," she asked eagerly.

"I was taking a nap when she came by. Since she had awoken me, she offered to give me a massage. I thought it was just going to a massage until the end when she played with my penis and I came," I said quickly and concisely.

"Wait a minute! You're not getting off that easy. Tell me the whole story, every minute detail. Don't leave anything out," she demanded, taking my hand and pressing it onto her smooth mons.

Moving my hand down to cover Aunt Betty's vulva, my middle finger on the outside of the crease where her full puffy lips met, my fingers began lightly caressing the soft skin of her outer private parts, I began the story, "I was laying on the couch with my shirt partially unbuttoned, my belt undone, and pants unsnapped and unzipped. She offered to give me a massage and I accepted. She said that she would have me back to sleep in no time, as her fingers started lightly kneading my left arm. Never pressing or squeezing hard, she methodically massaged my arms, hands, feet, calves, the lower half of my thighs, and finally my forehead and face.

"Right when I thought she was finished, she unbuttoned the remaining buttons on my shirt and opened it up, pressing her hands on my hairy chest. Starting at my neck her palms and fingertips slid down my chest and stomach to near my waist, then back up my sides to my neck. After several minutes of that gentle, repetitive motion, I was almost asleep.

I continued to caress her mons and lips, moving my middle finger up and down her crease, stopping at times at the keyhole below her mons. The crease was getting slippery.

"However the last time she didn't stop at my waist but continued down onto my underpants. Only the thin soft cotton fabric separated her hands from my skin. I felt like I was going to cum the moment her hand brushed over my genitals," I continued before being interrupted.

"Stop teasing me, Aunt Betty begged, as she pressed my middle finger into her crease.

My finger felt her heat and wetness, probing to find her tiny inner lips, purposely avoiding her clit.

I continued, "Her hands returned to my stomach. I felt her right hand slip under the waistband, through my thick pubic hair and onto my neatly trimmed scrotum, cupping and squeezing my testicles. The tips of her fingers moved to the base of my small, limp penis, slowly moving on the underside towards the tip.

"When the tip of her index finger slipped into the deep slit on the underside of my glans, Jean said, "Oh!" in surprise.

"She pulled down my underpants down so she could see what she was touching.

My aunt visualized her good friend about to examine my small, unusual penis. She vividly remembered the first time she watched me cum. My sperm had squirted out the hole on the underside of my shaft. The hole was located just below the glans. The white, sticky gel filled my slit and splattered all over my flat, hairy stomach. She recalled the times she toyed with the small hood of foreskin that covers the top third of my glans; pushing it back to reveal the top rim, pulling it in different directions, and most of all pinching it with her fingernails and teeth.

"She looked at my penis and examined my slit with her finger. She said that she had never seen penis with such a long deep slit before."

"Rub my clit, PLEASE!" Aunt Betty interrupted.

I inserted my index finger into her pussy, finding her swollen clit with both fingers.

"Then she noticed my foreskin. When she pinched the hood of my foreskin and pulled it back exposing the top rim, I couldn't hold back any more and started to cum. She continued to rub my slit and play with my foreskin until I was empty and got so sensitive that I begged her to stop," I continued.

"When I had regained my composure, I looked down to see her cradling my penis, barely longer than her fingers, in her cum covered hands.

"Embarrassed, I told her that I had never come when I was soft before, that I didn't know what happened and that it had happened so fast.

"I looked Jean in the eye.

"Then she said, "Its o.k. I surprised you didn't I? You didn't think I was going to play with your little cock, did you?"

"I replied, "No." Then she went to the bath room, brought back a bowl of water and towel to bath me. She washed and dried me.

"That's about it," I concluded.

Betty was breathing heavily as I continued to play with her hot wet pussy. Her clit was has now huge.

"Come on. Tell, me, in detail, all about the bath she gave you," she demanded.

"O.K., after Jean soaped up her hands, she wrapped her right hand around my penis, pushed back my foreskin with her thumb and squeezed, spreading my slit wide open. She placed the tip of her index finger on the mushroom tip, and then pressed it down the slit the entire length of my glans to the hole, then back up the slit to the tip. She repeated that slippery movement several times before concentrating on the hole," I replied, phasing.

"Continue," my aunt said, anxiously.

"Well, I'm embarrassed to tell you this part," I replied, timidly, "I.....I was so self conscious that asked her if she liked my penis."

"Slow down, I don't want to come yet," Betty interrupted.

I mowed my fingers off her clit and down to Betty's delicate inner lips.

Breathing heavily, Aunt Betty asked, "Well, what did Jean say?"

"She, said, "Yes, of course, I like it, now relax and enjoy your bath,"" I replied, continuing to play with my aunt's most hidden parts.

"I can't wait any longer. Make love to me now, PLEASE!" Aunt Betty begged, her hips arching up off the bed, "Please fuck me!"

I moved to a kneeling position between her spread inviting legs. My penis, rock hard, straight, only five inches long but thicker than most with a head larger in diameter than the shaft ached to feel the wet, warmth of her pussy.

"Ah!" I exclaimed as my head slipped into her cameltoe. My pubic hair touching her bald mound, I felt my penis wallow inside her. She could have accommodated a member much thicker and longer than mine.

I stroked her the way she had taught me; almost pulling my penis out on each stroke, rubbing my mushroom head and foreskin on her inner lips and G-spot on each stroke, in and out. I slipped my hand between our bodies, rubbing her swollen clit.

She stiffened up, quivering. I felt her tighten up on my penis. I came and came and came.

Exhausted, I lay on top of her, both of us hot, sweaty, shaking, and locked together.

Slowly, her grip on my penis relaxed and I pulled my now small, limp penis out and rolled over on my back.

A few minutes later, Aunt Betty sat up, grabbed the towel and wiped me off before placing the towel between her legs to adsorb our juices.

Laying over on me, her ample breasts pressed against my hairy arms and chest, she said "Now that's what I call a bedtime story!"

To be continued in Chapter 5...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Liam's Story Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds