• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Libby Meets Her First Dom

Libby Meets Her First Dom

This is a continued story from the erotic couplings selections under the title Libby's love affairs which you may want to read before enjoying this one. Thanks for reading, I appreciate all comments. Enjoy!

***************

Libby shook her head and gasped as the hot tea spilled all over her shoe. "Damn" she said as she snapped herself out of her daydream. Even though a year had passed, she still thought about John frequently, though they rarely talked on line or on the phone any more. Time and neglect can change so many things and she knew in her heart that John would never pursue her or commit to her on any other level than where they had been for 3 years. He had been the most incredible lover to her, so giving, so attentive which was something she had never experienced with her husband of 17 years. She had been a virgin when they met and hadn't dated anyone else, so she never really knew how a man could be as a lover. That's what got her caught up in such fantasies turned real in the first place. The need to know, to feel, to experience what other men were like. How other men kissed, how they smelled, how they reacted to her as a woman.

She learned so much with John. About her desires, her heart, her ability to please a man and accept pleasure in return. He had awakened a tenderness that she had never felt before. A sense of giving and caring combined with such intense passion, desire and sexuality that it almost made her blush just thinking of it. Libby deeply appreciated what they shared, but she seriously knew she had to move on just as her marriage had come to an end, she knew she would have to accept what was and forget John, forget what they had dreamed of being together. As deeply as she wanted to be loved and treasured the way he had taught her, living in daydreams and passionate phone calls wasn't what she wanted, she wanted and deserved so much more. She had so much more to offer as a woman, it may have taken her entire adult life to realize just how deep her passions ran and how tender her heart could be, but now that she did know, she needed to make some changes in her life.

Her connection with John continued to fade as the emails stopped, phone calls drifted away and Libby took control of her life. She knew in her heart there would always be a tender spot and a strong bond with him because she learned together with John what it was to give completely, even if only for precious stolen moments in time. The support of her friends helped her charge forward as she pursued her freedom from a marriage long gone dry and soon she found herself for the first time in her adult life, ready to stand independently and without reservation.

**********************

The mixed emotions that rocked through Libby's head finally subsided as she pulled up to the curb in front of her new home in Seattle. This was a chance of a life time for her career wise and she was thrilled to be living in such a progressive and booming part of the country. These first three months had been an absolute dream. People were so open, so inviting here and she smiled as she stepped out of her Jeep and walked up the pathway with her sack of groceries. Mark was coming over for dinner and she was truly thrilled to be dating again. This new start was just what Libby needed, although she knew hidden inside was the fear and excitement of living in the same city she and John had shared their tryst in. It was the city that brought love into her life once, perhaps she would have the same fortune. She shook her head trying to clear it of thoughts of John, after all, Mark would be arriving in just over an hour and she wanted tonight to be special.

Libby leisurely arranged the fresh flowers from the market in a green glass vase and stepped back to admire the comfortable and inviting array of pottery, depression glass and china before her. She so enjoyed creating an eclectic dinner table for guests and tonight was no exception. The setting would go perfectly with the interesting array of food she was serving and she walked back to the kitchen to do one last check on her timing. The sound of the doorbell caught her a little off guard and suddenly her heart was racing just a bit as she moved into the front hall to greet her guest. She smiled brightly as Mark leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Hello, pet."

Libby still blushed when her called her this, "hello Mark."

She took his coat and Mark entered her small living room and settled on the loveseat in front of the fireplace. Libby laid his coat on the deacons bench and quickly made her way to Mark.

"Come, sit with me my pet." Mark patted the spot at his left and Libby settled in next to him as his arm curled around her back, sliding down to her full ass. He turned to her and with his other hand held her chin up to his face, she looked up into his eyes and saw the lust there. That was something that always took her breath away, just how deeply Mark desired her. He was a very good looking man, and although Libby wasn't lacking in the looks department, it took her breath away that a man as attractive was looking at her with such incredible and obvious desire. She felt almost naked as his eyes devoured just her face, drinking her in like a fine wine. It seemed an eternity that he held her there, eyes seemingly ravishing her and then he slowly lifted her mouth to his, kissing her gently, softly, before pushing her soft lips open with his tongue and pushing her back onto the loveseat and raping her mouth with his hungry tongue.

His hand remained on her ass, cupping it, squeezing it a bit roughly while his other hand slid down her neck and plunged into Libby's blouse seeking out her hardening nipple, his fingers locking around it, twisting it gently at first and then harder until she gasped and arched her body into his. At this, Mark pulled back, removed his hand and smiled a very wicked smile, "what's to eat princess, I'm starving."

Libby tried to compose herself although her flushed skin betrayed her, she sat up and looked toward the kitchen as if trying to recall what it was she had so carefully selected for this special evening with Mark.

***************

After dinner, they moved back into the living room, this time laying in front of the fire, sipping on wine and barely touching each other, enjoying the anticipation of what was to come.

"Have you thought any more about your limits, Libby? I'm quite eager to explore with you, but you know how seriously I want you to consider what it is you truly desire with me, pet."

"Yes, I have thought about them Mark, and I do want to ask a few questions, if that's acceptable."

Mark smiled and chuckled just a little bit. "My sweet pet, that is exactly what I want you to do. I dot want you to feel uncomfortable with any of the choices you make, this is about fulfilling your desires and the more I understand what it is you feel and what you want, the better I can be at stretching some limits for you."

Libby ran her finger over his lips, she was quickly falling for Mark and every time she had the slightest doubt about entering into this kind of relationship with him, he soon calmed her fears with just the right words. They had made love quite a few times already, but being submissive to him was something new and exciting that she always wanted to try but had never found a Dom who was willing to accept her strong will and independent thinking.

"Well, you already know I am not into humiliation, but I am very willing to serve you, to be used to satisfy your desires. I have no qualms about you using every hole for your pleasure, although I will remind you, my experience is somewhat limited, I may need your guidance in providing you with the kind of cocksucking you desire. I have never taken a man completely down my throat, so that may take time. We have already discussed most of the toys you wish to use and what toys are possible in the future too. I suppose the only question I have tonight is what you prefer I call you when we enter a session."

Mark pushed Libby on her back and leaned over her, his body partially covering hers and she could feel his arousal pressing against her softness as his mouth closed over hers in a deep, but sweet kiss. He lifted his mouth and saw how aroused she was and smiled affectionately. "My sweet pet, you may call me whatever you wish when we are intimate, whether it is in a session or if we are just making love. I want you to always be comfortable, so if you feel the urge to call me Sir or Master, if that arouses your desire, then so be it. I will see and feel your submission and I dot need the formality of hearing you address me with pretentious titles."

Libby smiled at this and wrapped her fingers around his neck, pulling him closer, "when does our first session begin, Sir Mark?"

*****************************

to be continued......

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Libby Meets Her First Dom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 296 milliseconds