• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Library Ch. 02

Library Ch. 02

He slid his cock back into his pants, and then zipped her jeans back up. "That was wonderful, Kat." he said, "I have some time and I think we have only just begun."

"That sounds quite enticing, but I have a class in a few hours. It is a two-hour lecture, but after that I'll be free for the rest of the day."

"Hmmm. Well, I am in no hurry. If you want to spot a lunch, we can go somewhere, and then hook up after your class."

"That would be wonderful!" she responded.

She gathered her things, and he offered to carry her bag for her. As they were leaving the library he asked, "Do you know of any place around here that is good?"

"There is a little pub around the corner that I like. It is quiet, and the food is good."

They soon reached the pub and he held the door open for her. They chose a booth at the back of the pub as far away as possible from everyone. She was about to sit across from him, but he stopped her. "No, let's sit together. It will be cosier", he suggested. She nodded and got in the booth first and he followed. It seemed a bit strange to the waitress who came by, that both of them were sitting on the same side of the table. She took their drink orders anyway, and brought back two cokes. Kat went with a steak, and he ordered bangers, beans, and chips. After the waitress left, he turned to Kat.

"You are quite an attractive young woman, do you know that?"

"I can tell you think so", she said.

"Mmmm", he replied as he dropped his hand to her waist, and unbuckled her jeans, unzipping them.

"What are you doing?" she smiled at him.

"I think you know, and with the way the table is placed, no one would notice." he responded, as he slid his hand down into her panties again, sticking two fingers into her still wet cunt. He rummaged around for a few minutes, and then pulled his hand out and then slid his fingers between her lips and making her suck her juices off.

"Mmm", she moaned, "I taste delicious", she hissed as she greedily sucked on his fingers.

"Get up and follow me", he said. She obeyed as he wandered back to where the restrooms were. Luckily, it was a small place, and they were alone. He pushed her into the men's room, and wrapped his arms around her forcing his tongue into her mouth. His hands were roaming all over her, squeezing her nipples and then moving down, and pulling her jeans down her body along with her panties. He pulled her up and sat her on the sink. He pocketed her panties, saying "a souvenir." He spread her legs, and ran his tongue up and down her slit, before sucking her clit into his mouth. He moved her clit in and out of its little hood, and slid his tongue into her pussy as far as it would go and then started moving it around.

She moaned again, trying to push his head deeper into her, and he started to inhale her sex as he continued licking her sopping wet cunt. His tongue was sliding in and out like a small cock. He continued it for a minute or two, before he stood up and unzipped his fly. He pulled his cock out, rubbed it up and down her slit, before pulling her onto him, forcing his cock into her.

She was about to scream, and he covered her mouth again with his lips this time, pumping in and out of her wet cunt, first slowly, then harder and faster, as she wriggled and writhed on him. His balls slapped against her with each thrust, and he sped up, moving harder and faster grabbing her back and sticking his tongue into her mouth. In and out, harder and faster he pumped, again and again he entered her, finally squirting a hot load of his cum into her pussy.

Finally he slid out of her. Sliding his fingers in, and scooping some of his cum out, he moved his fingers up to her lips and let her greedily suck on them. When she was finished, he moved away, sliding his cock back into his pants.

"Put your pants back on, and follow me in a minute. I think our lunch should be ready by now," he said turning and exiting the loo, and closing the door behind him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Library Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 440 milliseconds