Life after the Lottery Ch. 10

"I was just hoping you would be able to find the time to 'do me' again that's all."

"Just show up for the pictures Debbie."

"Where did you two go," Dawn said from the doorway.

I jumped when I heard her voice.

"Uh, Debbie was just looking at the sunroom again," I told Dawn.

"Why do you look so serious then?"

"Nothing, you just surprised us," I said to Dawn.

"Apparently I did," Dawn replied and turned and walked off.

I grabbed Deb by the arm and we quickly followed Dawn back to the den.

"I found them, they were down the hall talking," Dawn announced to everyone then looked back over her shoulder at us.

Everyone talked a while longer and then Dawn's parents went to their room to get their bags to leave for the airport. I loaded their bags into the Escalade as they said their goodbyes and Dawn got ready to take them to the airport.

"We had a good time you two, we look forward to visiting again," Ann said.

"You know you are welcome anytime you want to come," I told her.

"Goodbye everyone, we need to get to the airport," Ann said

"Dawn I'll see you in a few hours," I said as I closed the door to the Escalade.

"Be back as soon as I can," Dawn replied.

I watched as Dawn drove down the driveway and then went back in the house.

As I returned to the crowd I absentmindedly sat down beside Amy before I realized it. Pete was watching closely, so was Deb. I had to act as if it happened all the time, which it did. My parents had looked at us closely too.

"Mom, Dad, when do you all have to leave?" Brian asked.

"I think we will be leaving to, I don't want to get stuck in holiday traffic," Larry said.

"I don't think it will be too bad, why don't you two stay awhile longer," Deb told them.

"Well, I think we should get back soon, we have some things I need to take care of at the house," Dad said as he placed his hand on Mom's leg.

"You do?" Mom asked.

"Yes, we do, remember there is that mess in the bedroom that needs to be cleaned up before tonight," Dad said as he squeezed Mom's leg and looked at her.

"Oh, yes, we do need to get back," Mom said to everyone.

"If you have to go then let me go up and get your bags," I told them.

I went upstairs to get their bags and returned. They were saying goodbye to everyone. I started out the door with the bags. Once we got outside I loaded the bags into their car and opened the door for Sue.

"You two be sure and take care of that mess in the bedroom as soon as you get home," I said with snicker.

"We will son," Mom said with a grin.

"Bye."

I watched as they drove down the drive. I knew what the mess was they needed to take care of when they got home. I was happy to see that my parents had a good time. I went back inside and returned to the seat beside Amy since my parents were gone.

"So Amy, how long do you think you will be living in the castle?" Pete asked.

"I'm not sure. As long as Dawn and James will have me I," Amy said a little bit sarcastically as she put her hand on my leg and looked at me. She knew Pete was being an ass.

"Pete, are you going to come back with Deb in January for the pictures," I asked hoping for a yes.

"No, he usually has to work on weekends," Deb replied.

"Yep, I'll have to work. I hope they turn out good," Pete replied.

"What pictures?" Angie asked.

"James is going to take some pictures of me like the ones of Dawn that are hanging around the house," Deb said looking at Angie with a smile.

"Really?!" Angie replied.

"Really," Deb responded.

"Pete you don't mind?" Angie asked.

"Not as long as the pictures look good! He is her brother," Pete responded.

"Wow," Angie said.

"Angie, why don't you let James do the same thing for you?" Deb replied with a smile.

Great, I thought, Deb is egging her on. Knowing Angie was somewhat conservative I knew this would go no place.

"I couldn't do that!" Angie replied.

Good, I thought.

"You could do it Angie," I heard Brian say.

"No I couldn't Brian."

"I guess you need to be pretty confident to do it," Deb said with a tone.

"Deb," I whispered.

Deb was sitting near me and she turned and looked and winked so Pete couldn't see.

"I think Angie could do it," Brian said. "I would like to have some pictures like that, not hanging around the house, but in an album."

"Brian!" Angie said to him.

"Would you do it James?" Brian asked me.

"Brian, I wouldn't do that, I don't know your brother that well," Angie quipped at her husband.

"I didn't think so," Deb said just a little too loud.

"Deb, how can you let your brother see you like that?" Angie replied sharply to Deb.

"Oh, we have seen each other naked before," Deb responded.

"Really," came from Pete and Angie at the same time.

I wanted to strangle Deb.

"Only when we were kids," I said.

"Teenagers," Deb said.

I gave Deb a really hard look as she looked at me.

"Really," Pete said.

"Angie, don't let Deb goad you," I said to Angie.

"They would be nice," Brian said.

"Drop it Brian," I said sternly.

The room was silent for a while. Deb was looking at me with a eat shit grin.

"Maybe I should come," Pete said.

"Pete, Dawn will be here to help, give it a break or I won't do them."

That shut him up, he really wanted the pictures and he was being an ass again.

I looked at Angie and she was frowning as Brian whispered in her ear. I hoped Brian wasn't still going on about the pictures. Angie was really sweet and I didn't want Brian to piss her off. They were still newlyweds and he didn't need any racy pictures of Angie around the house, they had a lot of people at the house and it would really embarrass Angie if someone saw her like that.

"Anyone want anything else from the kitchen, I'm getting a soda," I said as I got up from beside Amy and headed to the kitchen.

"A beer!" Pete said.

"No," Deb said. "You are driving."

"Soda then."

I went to the kitchen to get some drinks. I was looking in the fridge when Brian walked up beside me.

"Would you take some pictures of Angie if I can talk her into it," he whispered.

"Brian, don't push her, she is not as outgoing as you and sis are," I told him.

"I know, but I am trying to get her to loosen up some, there is a lot more to Angie than you all get see."

"Don't push her Brian, Deb is being an ass you know."

"What if Dawn talked to her?" He asked.

"Okay, after Pete and Deb leave you guys will be here later. When Dawn gets back you talk to her about it, I am not getting in the middle of this."

"Okay," Brian said and grabbed two sodas and returned to sit with Angie on the loveseat.

I returned to give Pete his soda, I wanted to shake it up real good before I gave it to him but I didn't want to clean up the mess.

"Thanks," Pete said.

About an hour later Pete and Deb were finally leaving, much to my pleasure. Pete and I loaded their bags into the car.

"James, I really do hope you get some nice pictures of Deb, I will really appreciate it, and sorry for the wise crack in there," Pete said as we were loading the bags.

"I will, you'll like them. I will send the proofs to you two so you can pick out the shots you like."

"Thanks James, Deb will appreciate it too," Pete said.

Deb came out with Brian and Angie. Deb and Pete got in the car and drove off. We all went back in the house.

"Dawn should be back about 3:00," I told Angie and Brian, it was about 2:30.

Brian and Angie returned to the loveseat, I sat on the sofa this time but Amy sat real close me. It was quite for a few minutes.

"Angie, did you and Brian have a good time?" Amy asked.

"Yes we did," Brian replied. "It was nice meeting you Amy."

"It was nice meeting the two of you also, I am glad you got to see me Brian."

Amy giggled a little.

"Do you and Dawn work together at the hospital Amy?" Angie asked.

"Well, I work in a different department than Dawn but when Dawn is working we usually see each other."

"What is Dawn doing now," Angie asked.

"She is still working for that reconstructive doctor when he needs her on serious cases, she usually only works a day or so a week," I told her.

"Must be nice," Angie said.

"Angie are you still working at the law firm that Brian is at?" I asked, she had been a paralegal with them.

"Yes, everyday and some weekends," Angie remarked. "I have pretty regular hours except for the overtime I have to put in, Brian works a lot of overtime too."

"I have to for now to get my foot in the door Angie," Brian said.

"I know, I just wished you were home more," Angie replied.

"It will only be for a few years, you know that," Brian replied.

"Angie, why are you working so much overtime?" I asked.

Angie paused for a moment.

"I need a new car, mine is shot," she replied.

"Brian, are you having money issues?"

"No! We are doing fine since we don't have a house payment thanks to you and Dawn," Brian responded.

"Then why is Angie working so much?"

"Well, I just bought a new car awhile back and now we need another one."

"He bought that expensive sports car we came in," Angie said curtly.

"I can't drive something cheap to the office Angie."

"Listen you two, I can help you."

"You have already given us your old house, we are okay," Brian replied.

"You know if you need anything you just have to ask."

"Okay," Brian replied.

Brian changed the conversation asking more questions about the house, sometimes I think Brian resented our luck a little. We talked and laughed until Dawn returned.

"I'm back," Dawn said as she came through the door.

"Good thing," I said.

"Did you miss me!"

"Very much," I said thinking about what I had been through with Pete and Deb.

"Pete and Deb gone?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, they left about 45 minutes ago," I told her.

"I need something to drink," Dawn said as she headed to the kitchen.

I followed her to the kitchen.

"Deb brought up the pictures she wants me to take and she was teasing Angie about doing it, you know how conservative Angie is and it upset her some. Deb was being an ass," I whispered to her in the kitchen. "Now Brian is pushing her to let me take some of her, don't say anything to her unless they bring it up, I tried to get Brian to let it go but he wouldn't."

"Really, is she upset that much?"

"I don't know."

I grabbed something to munch on and headed back to the den with Dawn. We sat on the end of the sofa close to Angie and Brian.

"How was the traffic?" Brian asked Dawn.

"It wasn't too bad, you guys shouldn't need to leave real early," Dawn replied.

"Angie, did Brian like the sexy lingerie you got?" Amy asked.

Angie looked at Brian and smiled, "Yes he did! Thanks Dawn."

"Yes, thanks Dawn," Brian repeated. "She is wearing it right now."

"Brain!"

"Angie, why don't you come back one weekend and we will go shopping again," Dawn told her.

"I have to work on the weekends," Angie replied.

"Angie, you can take a weekend off and come visit Dawn and the two of you go shopping," I told her.

"Maybe in a few weeks or so," Angie said.

"I expect to see you soon," I told her.

"Maybe if you get some more sexy stuff, you might let James takes some pictures of you for me," Brian said.

"Brian!" I said.

"What?" Dawn asked.

"Deb was talking about the sexy pictures James is going to take of her for Pete and now Brian wants me to do it," Angie replied.

"I think that would be great!" Dawn responded.

"Dawn, I would be too embarrassed to do something like that," Angie said.

"Why Angie?" Dawn asked her.

"I saw those pictures of you Dawn, I couldn't take my clothes of in front of James and let him take pictures of me," Angie pressed.

"Who said anything about you taking your clothes off Angie?" Dawn asked her.

"Well the pictures of you...you don't have any clothes on."

"In some of them, if you looked at all of them you will see that I have on lingerie in most of them, you don't have to take your clothes off if you don't want to, you can wear lingerie," Dawn told her.

"Yes," Brian said. "You could wear the stuff you have on now."

"I still don't know," Angie replied looking at Dawn.

"Angie, I saw that bikini you had on this weekend, there is more to my lingerie than there is to your bikini," Dawn said to her with a laugh.

"Well, I didn't think about it that way," Angie replied with a smile.

"We can get you some nice sexy lingerie that doesn't show off everything and you could wear that. You wouldn't be embarrassed wearing that in front of James would you?" Dawn asked her.

"I guess not," Angie replied. "But I couldn't take my clothes off like you did!"

"You wouldn't have to Angie, and I'll be here," Dawn told here.

"How about it Angie?" Brian asked her with hope in his eyes.

"Maybe...okay!"

"Great!" Dawn said. "When can you come?"

"I'll need a few weeks to make arrangements to get off work one weekend."

"Let's plan on the last weekend of January or the first one in February then," Dawn told her. "You come up on Saturday morning and we will go shopping and James can take the pictures Saturday afternoon or Sunday."

"Okay!" Angie replied.

Dawn had handled that quite well, I am always amazed at how she put people at ease. Angie and Dawn talked some more before everyone decided it was time for a snack. Dawn and Amy got up to get some leftovers out of the kitchen for everyone. We heard the two of the giggling in the kitchen. When the two of them returned Angie was giggling.

"Angie, I think you will have fun with the pictures," Dawn told her.

"It may be fun!"

"When you come back, we will go shopping and get you some hot lingerie," Dawn told her.

"I think this will be fun," she replied.

"So, Dawn and I will see you soon?" I asked her.

"Yes, and I guess you will be seeing a lot of me," Angie said with a laugh.

"I think we should go," Brian said as he stood up.

I looked and I know Dawn and Amy saw, Brian had a huge hard-on.

"Angie, I plan on you calling me to let me know when you are going to be her," Dawn told her.

"I will call you soon."

"You guys be careful driving back," I told them.

I grabbed their bags, Dawn and Angie headed out the door while I waited on Brian.

"Nice meeting you Amy," I heard Brian say behind me.

"Yes, it was," Amy replied. "You take care of your pretty wife when you get home."

Amy reached out and grabbed Brian's hard cock and held it.

Brian jumped and looked at Amy.

"I'll make sure I do."

Amy let go of Brian's cock and he headed toward the door. Amy and I followed him out. I hadn't paid much attention when they arrived but he was driving a nice Lexus sports coupe.

The three of us went back inside as they drove off.

"Wow, I am glad that is over," I said.

"Ah, they were all fun," Dawn said. "They all seemed to have fun and enjoy themselves."

"Yes, but now things can get back to normal," I said.

"What is normal around here?" Amy asked.

Dawn and I looked at each other and grabbed Amy and wrestled her to the sofa and began stripping off her clothes.

"This is normal!" Dawn said.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 394 milliseconds